Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pretentious Doubles Trap meets The Lava Lamp

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 2 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
FrankieH's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #21258
September 5, 2005
267 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Well, of course, you didn't want to read it and face the truth. Anyway, you say I hit like a girl, but you've been beaten too, Frank Green laugh

Blah blah blah.

You are delusional. You've got your panties all in a twist. Green laugh

It's better to ask for permission than to beg for forgiveness.

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:06 am - IP Logged

I give God some credit.

He made a monkey out you first.

Well, god sure made a donkey out of you (_?_) Yes Nod

United States
      Member #155994
      June 5, 2014
      497 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Blah blah blah.

You are delusional. You've got your panties all in a twist. Green laugh

Well, you can blah all you want, but you've been defeated. So, the truth is you're in denial LOL

United States
        Member #21258
        September 5, 2005
        267 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Well, you can blah all you want, but you've been defeated. So, the truth is you're in denial LOL

You poor thing. Green laugh

We're spending so much time together, you and I. 

At this rate our periods will synchronize. Green laugh Thumbs Up

United States
          Member #155994
          June 5, 2014
          497 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2014, 2:22 am - IP Logged

You poor thing. Green laugh

We're spending so much time together, you and I. 

At this rate our periods will synchronize. Green laugh Thumbs Up

Well, no one wants to hear about your periods. Although, you're ,most likely, going through menopause Green laugh

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23229 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2014, 2:55 am - IP Logged

Well...I thought it was a good idea..until it went on for 4 pages off the original idea.

Some of you could use a lava lamp about now.

Who cares who had the idea first? I do believe it's a new idea though with reference to WinD. I don't know

why on the WORLD WIDE WEB lol, someone needs to be credited for something, all things, anything....??????

It sounds childish really...it's mine! no...it's mine!....no I thought of it first!....he took it, she took it, they can't

have it!!.....

I wonder how much more smoothly things would run if posts were anonymous? Sometimes the sight of

certain names send people into rages. Why is that? It's a feed the need type thing...there is a need to be

right, be awesome, be accepted, be brilliant, be the best and above all be the winner. Do you know what?

It's not winning like most of us think here: winning MONEY...it's winning silly little games that take up

space on the threads and CHOKE OUT THE GOOD STUFF. Dammitt...now I hate when I have to shift through

things - wow people, start crunching things other than peoples throats. Last words aren't going to make

money...time, effort and concentration will though. I wish this thread would get back to where it started...

with a good idea.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

United States
              Member #21258
              September 5, 2005
              267 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Well, no one wants to hear about your periods. Although, you're ,most likely, going through menopause Green laugh

ROFLMAO!

Is that what the voices are telling you? What else are the voices telling you? Did the voices tell you to create, oh what was the name of that lame rip off of Win D's Method (which barely no one paid attention to and you needed to have an argument with me to keep your post at the top), oh yes, your Incredible Everlasting Gobstopper Method or something like that? Green laugh

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1831 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2014, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Well...I thought it was a good idea..until it went on for 4 pages off the original idea.

Who cares who had the idea first? I do believe it's a new idea though with reference to WinD. I don't know

why on the WORLD WIDE WEB lol, someone needs to be credited for something, all things, anything....??????

It sounds childish really...it's mine! no...it's mine!....no I thought of it first!....he took it, she took it, they can't

have it!!.....

I wonder how much more smoothly things would run if posts were anonymous? Sometimes the sight of

certain names send people into rages. Why is that? It's a feed the need type thing...there is a need to be

right, be awesome, be accepted, be brilliant, be the best and above all be the winner. Do you know what?

It's not winning like most of us think here: winning MONEY...it's winning silly little games that take up

space on the threads and CHOKE OUT THE GOOD STUFF. Dammitt...now I hate when I have to shift through

things - wow people, start crunching things other than peoples throats. Last words aren't going to make

money...time, effort and concentration will though. I wish this thread would get back to where it started...

with a good idea.

Yes, totally unfortunate that some posts take a bad turn and never recover. I would have rather seen this post become a discussion of doubles traps.

It didn't and I'll shoulder my part of the blame.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                  Member #21258
                  September 5, 2005
                  267 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2014, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Yes, totally unfortunate that some posts take a bad turn and never recover. I would have rather seen this post become a discussion of doubles traps.

Gary,

Just start another thread and leave the loser to mumble to himself in this thread, get frustrated, and take it out on his blow up doll. Smile

United States
                    Member #155994
                    June 5, 2014
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2014, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

have it!!.....

with a good idea.

Well, it seems you have this whole thing wrong. It's not about who had the idea first. This whole thread was started with the agenda of trashing my method and that's it. The "pretentious" doubles trap is referring to my Hot Doubles trap. So, of course, I'm going to have a lot to say.

Anyway, there are only two competing methods. These are Win D's doubles trap and the Hot Doubles trap. The best arguments can be found on page 4 of this thread. But, just to be clear, there is no new method being proposed in this thread.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1831 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2014, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Well, it seems you have this whole thing wrong. It's not about who had the idea first. This whole thread was started with the agenda of trashing my method and that's it. The "pretentious" doubles trap is referring to my Hot Doubles trap. So, of course, I'm going to have a lot to say.

Anyway, there are only two competing methods. These are Win D's doubles trap and the Hot Doubles trap. The best arguments can be found on page 4 of this thread. But, just to be clear, there is no new method being proposed in this thread.

TRUE: THERE IS NO NEW METHOD PUT IN THIS THREAD. Absolutely true.

Never.....well, can't say never, having looked at the numbers, I almost made the same mistake and put out a trap that looked like a possible winner. Once I went back over the numbers, I caught myself.

Yes, I definitely called this pretentious because, having looked at the numbers, I knew anyone who bought into it would miss the majority of doubles by letting the first double pass. The majority of doubles hit once.

I still call it pretentious (maybe preposterous). Telling people to play doubles three consecutive times after a double hits is wasting their money when doubles only hit 4 times in a row 4 to 5 times a year.

When you read page 4,make sure you see the admission where he says,

"I NEVER MADE ANY CLAIM THAT THIS SYSTEM WOULD WIN."

It doesn't and it won't. And it took him long enough to admit it.

And that was the purpose of this post.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                        Member #155994
                        June 5, 2014
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

ROFLMAO!

Is that what the voices are telling you? What else are the voices telling you? Did the voices tell you to create, oh what was the name of that lame rip off of Win D's Method (which barely no one paid attention to and you needed to have an argument with me to keep your post at the top), oh yes, your Incredible Everlasting Gobstopper Method or something like that? Green laugh

Well, you seem to have a thing with hearing voices. So, do you always talk to yourself and ,for that matter, get carried away like you're doing here? Crazy

United States
                          Member #155994
                          June 5, 2014
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Well, you've started this thread ,with a malicious agenda, to trash my method by referring to the Hot Doubles trap as a "pretentious doubles trap". Then you ,unsuccessfully, attempted to debunk it with your flawed logic.

No, instead, you'd have rather seen my method being trashed and you coming out on top. But, it all backfired on you. Now, all of a sudden, you want to act like you had good intentions. So, you'll shoulder ALL of the blame for this.

United States
                            Member #155994
                            June 5, 2014
                            497 Posts
                            Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Gary,

Just start another thread and leave the loser to mumble to himself in this thread, get frustrated, and take it out on his blow up doll. Smile

Well, suck up, you can keep your deviant thoughts to yourself. But, what makes you think the same thing won't happen on the new thread? LOL

Agree with stupid

United States
                              Member #21258
                              September 5, 2005
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: December 1, 2014, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, suck up, you can keep your deviant thoughts to yourself. But, what makes you think the same thing won't happen on the new thread? LOL

Agree with stupid

"Suck up"

You like to use the word "Suck" don't you? Sounds like the voice of experience. haha

You make me laugh. :) You can't control me you psycho and there's nothing you can do about it. :) Green laugh

You started it sociopath and as such, your feelings are not valid to me. :) hehe