Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr??

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
Member #141034
April 2, 2013
1419 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2014, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Where he should be, taking care of business.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    849 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2014, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

He disappeared since September 24.

I think there's more to the story than just mere coincidence that Ridge's departure took place around the same time that his well documented heated (@#$%*!+) argument  with then Pick3Master took place. Anyway, Ridge, here's to you wherever you are. TOAST Cheers   A MASON JAR FILLED WITH CHOC TO YA ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS  !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      WA
      United States
      Member #122238
      January 27, 2012
      180 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2014, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

He has been very active in the forums and now somehow disappeared. I dont know him well but those who do sure want to know what happened. Wish him the best nonetheless.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2679 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Cheerss to the old Codger whar ever he be

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4954 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2014, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Ridge and Mrs. Ridge (AKA Sugar Britches) and Happy New Year 2015!!!!

J'aime La France.

California
            United States
            Member #141204
            April 7, 2013
            280 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2015, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Ridge and Mrs. Ridge (AKA Sugar Britches) and Happy New Year 2015!!!!

I Agree!

United States
              Member #155994
              June 5, 2014
              497 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2015, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm guessing, he might have won a second prize jackpot so he went into hiding...lolWink

So, if true, why would he abandon his fellow members like that?

United States
                Member #155994
                June 5, 2014
                497 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2015, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

I dont know he is one heck of a sacastic, yet nice and witty guy. I enjoyed reading his posts.

Well, I've done some reading up on him with his posts. Now, there's no doubt he was witty. But, all that sarcasm ,automatically, disqualifies him from being nice. So, he was really just a bad character.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2015, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Well, I've done some reading up on him with his posts. Now, there's no doubt he was witty. But, all that sarcasm ,automatically, disqualifies him from being nice. So, he was really just a bad character.

Eek

Be careful of what you write. Your comment may get deleted. 

United States
                    Member #146028
                    August 22, 2013
                    849 Posts
                    Posted: January 8, 2015, 5:14 am - IP Logged

Ridge's heated (*^%$#@) argument with then Pick3Ma$terer started around September 16, 2014. Go back and hit the research button and re-read "Help for Pick 3 Players-Gaining An Edge" Thread/266001/3260854 is what you're looking for. There's some distinct (tell-tale) similarities within those posts that I'm sureYOU can identify with.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                      Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1379 Posts
                      Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:17 am - IP Logged

You're saying Pick3 is Ridge?  I could be wrong but I don't think so.  Being a sock puppet isn't Ridge's style.

Plus, Ridge didn't use that many commas and when he did use commas, he used them correctly.  His insults also weren't nearly as inane.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                       - George Orwell

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        849 Posts
                        Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:40 am - IP Logged

You're saying Pick3 is Ridge?  I could be wrong but I don't think so.  Being a sock puppet isn't Ridge's style.

Plus, Ridge didn't use that many commas and when he did use commas, he used them correctly.  His insults also weren't nearly as inane.

No ! Absolutely not ! The progression is actually the other way around:

Pick 3 Master (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$ter (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$termind (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$tererer (banned)

and now

Pick 3 (nice) Guy

* Ridge wasn't very accommodating because the guy finally got on his last nerve and Ridge responded with what he should really call himself. That post has long been deleted by the administration but I remember it as if it happened yesterday.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                          Texas Panhandle
                          United States
                          Member #136843
                          December 20, 2012
                          1379 Posts
                          Posted: January 8, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Oh, OK! Sorry! Thumbs Up

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #55889
                            October 23, 2007
                            5754 Posts
                            Posted: January 8, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Well, I'm pretty sure Ridge hasn't created another account. It appears that he logged on on New Years Day. Didn't post anything, but he has logged on periodically.

For whatever reason he just chooses not to post. I'm sure he's lurking, probably without logging on as well.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23349 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2015, 9:11 am - IP Logged

No ! Absolutely not ! The progression is actually the other way around:

Pick 3 Master (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$ter (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$termind (banned)

Pick 3 Ma$tererer (banned)

and now

Pick 3 (nice) Guy

* Ridge wasn't very accommodating because the guy finally got on his last nerve and Ridge responded with what he should really call himself. That post has long been deleted by the administration but I remember it as if it happened yesterday.

Thanks, I must be slipping, I didn't catch that.  It's taken care of now.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!