Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr??

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 2 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: January 14, 2015, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Jimmy4164, kind of surprised to see you write something of that nature, especially after some off the conversations

that you've had with others. Old Chinese saying. " DO NOT THROW STONES ,IF LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE ". LP doesn't strive for that,

they have rules and guidelines. Either follow them or be prepared to feel some wrath. My advise would be to let a sleeping dog lie,

before you open a can of worms. We know, you're not afraid of anything. But, sometimes it's better to heed a warning, rather then become

a saga.

Wow, MADDOG10, are you a member of the "Lottery Post Staff" too?  When you advise me to "let a sleeping dog lie" I have 2 thoughts:  you apparently know something about Lottery Post that most of us do not, and you also seem to be telling me that I've touched a nerve here, and might be close to the truth about "rdgrnr."  What kind of "saga" should I be watching out for in my GLASS HOUSE?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5588 Posts
    Posted: January 14, 2015, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Wow, MADDOG10, are you a member of the "Lottery Post Staff" too?  When you advise me to "let a sleeping dog lie" I have 2 thoughts:  you apparently know something about Lottery Post that most of us do not, and you also seem to be telling me that I've touched a nerve here, and might be close to the truth about "rdgrnr."  What kind of "saga" should I be watching out for in my GLASS HOUSE?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/275806/3812980

Insulting LP members and Todd as nincompoops is the first thing that came to my mind.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20106 Posts
      Posted: January 14, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Geez Jimmy4164,

You read that much into what I just said? well, you must be that professor type person everyone is talking about.

What that really says, is that you're not so Squeaky clean yourself,and before you go and make a fool of yourself you

should take it for what it's worth. But as I figured you won't so, go ahead and make a fool of yourself and I'll be back

on this in a day or so to accommodate your babbling.    Toodles.   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        40295 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2015, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Maybe "Lottery Post Staff" finally realized that "rdgrnr" posts were not consistent with the "Family Values" that Lottery Post strives for...

Click here for examples...

We know what your family values are.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40295 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I never took anything he ever said as personal, but I do know why he is no longer posting. The one thing that makes me wonder is if all these members considered him a friend, why is it that none of them know why he is not posting?

So why is he not posting?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20106 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2015, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I never took anything he ever said as personal, but I do know why he is no longer posting. The one thing that makes me wonder is if all these members considered him a friend, why is it that none of them know why he is not posting?

Stack,

Rdgrnr was a friend to a lot of people here at LP, but he never pushed himself on anyone per say to get personal enough to ask

for Phone numbers or address's, or to give his out either. If we really knew what actually did happen, be assured everyone would KNOW.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
              Athens
              Greece
              Member #133234
              September 24, 2012
              188 Posts
              Posted: January 15, 2015, 11:23 am - IP Logged

When someone who is participating, posting etc in a forum suddenly stops, the only logical 'action' - at least in my book - is to hope and wish that he is well and healthy.

As an admin in a forum that has nothing to do with the Lottery, I believe that the 'Master Chief' - Todd - here at LP is a very tolerant person; and, his kindness should be appreciated. Not abused.

6/49 dis(assembly)

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7295 Posts
                Posted: January 15, 2015, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Stack,

Rdgrnr was a friend to a lot of people here at LP, but he never pushed himself on anyone per say to get personal enough to ask

for Phone numbers or address's, or to give his out either. If we really knew what actually did happen, be assured everyone would KNOW.

Maddog,

If this was another type of message board forum, I'd say because I do lots of lottery numbers analysis, I notice lots of stuff others miss. But this is called a lottery discussion forum and the obvious is expecting to see lots of other analytical people.  When somebody post "you have mail" or "your mail box is full", I'm pretty sure they want a private conversation. 

Most message boards have PMs, but one must logon to the site to open them. Maybe I'm over analysing it, but if I want privacy, and want it read, I'll ask for their regular email address. It certainly looks like rdgrnr was a friend to lots of people here at LP and because of that it should be expected lots of people here on LP at the least had his regular email address. And not much of a stretch to assume some of them knew his real name and phone number.

Don't you find strange that not one member knows exactly why one of the most well liked LP members is no longer posting?

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7295 Posts
                  Posted: January 15, 2015, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

So why is he not posting?

After one week maybe two, the assumption was on vacation and you didn't get the memo, but when a prolific poster goes seven months without posting, with no apparent reason..............I'll leave it at that.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7295 Posts
                    Posted: January 15, 2015, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

When someone who is participating, posting etc in a forum suddenly stops, the only logical 'action' - at least in my book - is to hope and wish that he is well and healthy.

As an admin in a forum that has nothing to do with the Lottery, I believe that the 'Master Chief' - Todd - here at LP is a very tolerant person; and, his kindness should be appreciated. Not abused.

I Agree!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: January 15, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Maddog,

If this was another type of message board forum, I'd say because I do lots of lottery numbers analysis, I notice lots of stuff others miss. But this is called a lottery discussion forum and the obvious is expecting to see lots of other analytical people.  When somebody post "you have mail" or "your mail box is full", I'm pretty sure they want a private conversation. 

Most message boards have PMs, but one must logon to the site to open them. Maybe I'm over analysing it, but if I want privacy, and want it read, I'll ask for their regular email address. It certainly looks like rdgrnr was a friend to lots of people here at LP and because of that it should be expected lots of people here on LP at the least had his regular email address. And not much of a stretch to assume some of them knew his real name and phone number.

Don't you find strange that not one member knows exactly why one of the most well liked LP members is no longer posting?

FYI Stack there are a few LP member that have exchanged personal emails with Ridge.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                        WA
                        United States
                        Member #122238
                        January 27, 2012
                        179 Posts
                        Posted: January 15, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Ridge is pronounced like rich so he may have gotten rich and went about with/at it.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4784 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

I always wonder about the common sense and the humanity of several "unusual" posters who claim those of us who liked Ridge, should also know his name, Phone #, and SSN # as well if we were truly friends. If they fail to understand that one can respect people you have never met and have concern for such people, there is something missing in how they were raised. It seems oddly insular and overly introverted. 

I wonder how they also feel when they hear about someone dying or having an unfortunate accident? Do they simply say "well I did not know them, so what!!!"

And I think well of a number of people in this forum, but I do not give out personal email info, etc.

J'aime La France.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                            Texas Panhandle
                            United States
                            Member #136843
                            December 20, 2012
                            1259 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Took the words right out of my mouth, Artist.

Well, not the ones I would've said;  mine wouldn't have been nearly so profound and I would have been a lot more sarcastic.

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              WA
                              United States
                              Member #122238
                              January 27, 2012
                              179 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2015, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I always wonder about the common sense and the humanity of several "unusual" posters who claim those of us who liked Ridge, should also know his name, Phone #, and SSN # as well if we were truly friends. If they fail to understand that one can respect people you have never met and have concern for such people, there is something missing in how they were raised. It seems oddly insular and overly introverted. 

I wonder how they also feel when they hear about someone dying or having an unfortunate accident? Do they simply say "well I did not know them, so what!!!"

And I think well of a number of people in this forum, but I do not give out personal email info, etc.

It is most definitely okay to have people who are like that...otherwise this world would be too perfect.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.