Welcome Guest
You last visited October 22, 2017, 10:31 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where's rdgrnr??

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 3 years ago by PrinceRene.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
901 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2015, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks, I must be slipping, I didn't catch that.  It's taken care of now.

Please let the record show that I am not advocating that Pick3Guy be banned. I don't do no da_n squealing (thanks JB) ! I was merely stating the already established facts for all to read and connect the dots if they choose to do so !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people. These forces would also argue that they have a winning MIRACLE system; that is, until asked to post numbers before the drawingThud                                                                                                                                       

Str8ca$hhomie

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
    Member #71120
    February 19, 2009
    1213 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

With ridge you have to show respect to get it.Same as Todd.Very smart people that dont take no bull.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
      USA
      United States
      Member #152799
      February 25, 2014
      1095 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I still think that Ridge won that $260 million Powerball jackpot that was purchased in Knoxville, TN. That area is his backyard. He is enjoying his new found wealth and I am happy for him and sugar britches.

California
        United States
        Member #141204
        April 7, 2013
        280 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I still think that Ridge won that $260 million Powerball jackpot that was purchased in Knoxville, TN. That area is his backyard. He is enjoying his new found wealth and I am happy for him and sugar britches.

If you are right then rgrnr's real name is Roy <snip>rum. Here is a picture of Roy <snip>rum standing next to the "dragon lady."

http://www.powerball.com/powerball/winners/2014/061114TN_<snip>rum.shtml

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

California
          United States
          Member #141204
          April 7, 2013
          280 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

If you are right then rgrnr's real name is Roy <snip>rum. Here is a picture of Roy <snip>rum standing next to the "dragon lady."

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

The computer system took out C0ckrum because it was deemed inappropriate.  lol.......

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
            USA
            United States
            Member #152799
            February 25, 2014
            1095 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2015, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

"Roy" could very well be rgrnr's real name as they both start with "R". Brother Roy also elected to take the lump sum so it does make sense as rdgnr is no dummy.

California
              United States
              Member #141204
              April 7, 2013
              280 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

"Roy" could very well be rgrnr's real name as they both start with "R". Brother Roy also elected to take the lump sum so it does make sense as rdgnr is no dummy.

good point. I hope he is the jackpot winner and he is enjoying his new found wealth.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10537 Posts
                Posted: January 8, 2015, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

From the link provided by PrineRene (the censor blocked the name thus enabling the link, just go to the Powerball site and look up 2014 winners):

In his statement, Mr. <snip>rum said he was born and raised in Knoxville, attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, then spent more than 20 years working as an actor and stage manager for theater and television. He later entered an Episcopal religious order in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he was known as Brother Roy.

That does not sound like rdgrnr to me.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  6654 Posts
                  Posted: January 8, 2015, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

From the link provided by PrineRene (the censor blocked the name thus enabling the link, just go to the Powerball site and look up 2014 winners):

In his statement, Mr. <snip>rum said he was born and raised in Knoxville, attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, then spent more than 20 years working as an actor and stage manager for theater and television. He later entered an Episcopal religious order in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he was known as Brother Roy.

That does not sound like rdgrnr to me.

I thought the same thing when I read about Brother Roy on the PB website. However, people will create a persona online. It is possible that Ridge created the drinking, multi-divorced, hillbilly hick from Tennessee solely for LP.

We may never know, or he may just show up one day and surprise everyone. I think he's lurking, and laughing at the speculation, and enjoying the attention.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3416 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2015, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Unhappy

LOL!!!!!    Green laugh

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg

United States
                      Member #124616
                      March 16, 2012
                      2652 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2015, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Ridge is missed.  260M$ would be a nice thing for him and his lady to be enjoying.  Y'all have a nice idea going!

California
                        United States
                        Member #141204
                        April 7, 2013
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Ridge is missed.  260M$ would be a nice thing for him and his lady to be enjoying.  Y'all have a nice idea going!

He is the Oracle of the Appalachians.

United States
                          Member #93947
                          July 10, 2010
                          2180 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2015, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Maybe "Lottery Post Staff" finally realized that "rdgrnr" posts were not consistent with the "Family Values" that Lottery Post strives for...

Click here for examples...

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7585 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Maybe "Lottery Post Staff" finally realized that "rdgrnr" posts were not consistent with the "Family Values" that Lottery Post strives for...

I never took anything he ever said as personal, but I do know why he is no longer posting. The one thing that makes me wonder is if all these members considered him a friend, why is it that none of them know why he is not posting?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                              Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              21015 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Wow, Jimmy4164, kind of surprised to see you write something of that nature, especially after some off the conversations

that you've had with others. Old Chinese saying. " DO NOT THROW STONES ,IF LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE ". LP doesn't strive for that,

they have rules and guidelines. Either follow them or be prepared to feel some wrath. My advise would be to let a sleeping dog lie,

before you open a can of worms. We know, you're not afraid of anything. But, sometimes it's better to heed a warning, rather then become

a saga.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "