Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Power Mega Balls with Three Sum Math

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Sunglasses.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
399 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Try one of these.

http://www.jadexcode.com/files/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm

or

ftp://www.jadexcode.com/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm

look for a new tab ' 39-5 Unbounded 'at the bottom in the Excel file.

The CombNexus is detailed on the last tab and below.

=CombNexus(N, R, C, Z1, Z2)
N - Pool Size
R - Pick Size
C - Column
Z1 - Number in column C from the 1st set of drawn numbers from a pool of N taken R at a time.
Z2 - Number in column C from the 2nd set of drawn numbers from a pool of N taken R at a time.

Hello JADELottery, I came across this amazingly interesting thread. Thank you for sharing your system! As I am not that math savvy as others, just know basic math from school, that I learned 26 years ago I still  hope I can use your system even I dont understand all the details I feel its super cool approach to selecting numbers for the lottery that I never came across anything like that before! I grasped the basics about sums, but I do have some questions if its ok about using excel threesums.. Sorry for may be dumb questions as it takes me understand more harder then others..

1) I understand about sums and how concept works from reading some of your first posts. So by looking at excel threesums I understand to put in 2 last draws, Mega Millions for example, then number of selections. What exactly this number represent? Is it number of drawings? So what number better to put in there?

2)From how many draws did you analyze the statistics of the sums?

3) Then I will be looking at the calculations maximum frequencies for each number position, so from there I make a choice what numbers to play, correct me if I am wrong..

4)In the graph where we put last 2 draws what index and all the numbers under this 2 draws represent?

5) In pick 3/4 daily games chart divided  by normalized and inverted, then also standard and folded can you please collaborate a little on that if you can..I would love to understand completely what exactly that means?

6) Anything else I need to do or be aware of  besides putting 2 draws and number of selection in order to start choosing the numbers to play?

Will work on understanding fully this topic then will move to your another thread I see you have related to this one.. :-)

Thank you so much for any help! Btw I also love this music from soundcloud that you shared earlier in your posts..listening right now.. Thank you for that too!

Don't ever grow up, it's a trap!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
    The Quantum Master
    West Concord, MN
    United States
    Member #21
    December 7, 2001
    3675 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2016, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Hello JADELottery, I came across this amazingly interesting thread. Thank you for sharing your system! As I am not that math savvy as others, just know basic math from school, that I learned 26 years ago I still  hope I can use your system even I dont understand all the details I feel its super cool approach to selecting numbers for the lottery that I never came across anything like that before! I grasped the basics about sums, but I do have some questions if its ok about using excel threesums.. Sorry for may be dumb questions as it takes me understand more harder then others..

1) I understand about sums and how concept works from reading some of your first posts. So by looking at excel threesums I understand to put in 2 last draws, Mega Millions for example, then number of selections. What exactly this number represent? Is it number of drawings? So what number better to put in there?

3) Then I will be looking at the calculations maximum frequencies for each number position, so from there I make a choice what numbers to play, correct me if I am wrong..

4)In the graph where we put last 2 draws what index and all the numbers under this 2 draws represent?

5) In pick 3/4 daily games chart divided  by normalized and inverted, then also standard and folded can you please collaborate a little on that if you can..I would love to understand completely what exactly that means?

6) Anything else I need to do or be aware of  besides putting 2 draws and number of selection in order to start choosing the numbers to play?

Will work on understanding fully this topic then will move to your another thread I see you have related to this one.. :-)

Thank you so much for any help! Btw I also love this music from soundcloud that you shared earlier in your posts..listening right now.. Thank you for that too!

1) I understand about sums and how concept works from reading some of your first posts. So by looking at excel threesums I understand to put in 2 last draws, Mega Millions for example, then number of selections. What exactly this number represent? Is it number of drawings? So what number better to put in there?

The number of selections is the number of simulations for the next draw for each column beneath the two last drawings and is based on the three sum distribution. If you want to see more simulations, input a bigger number than the 30 already there.

None. These sums are exacting, meaning, we mathematically derived the formulae needed to calculate the sums for nearly any numerical set.

3) Then I will be looking at the calculations maximum frequencies for each number position, so from there I make a choice what numbers to play, correct me if I am wrong..

The maximums are highlighted to show where the simulation is tending to select more of those numbers. Does this mean you should only pick those numbers? No. It's a guide to get you in the area near the potential winning selection.

4)In the graph where we put last 2 draws what index and all the numbers under this 2 draws represent?

These are a simulation of the next drawing based on those last two drawings and the three sums distribution.

5) In pick 3/4 daily games chart divided  by normalized and inverted, then also standard and folded can you please collaborate a little on that if you can..I would love to understand completely what exactly that means?

This has been elaborated more in another related thread: How to simulate a distribution and use the lottery's own randomness against itself.

Basically, the normalized scales the distribution to a 0 to 1 scale. 0 is low frequency, 1 is high frequency. The inverted flips the normalized so low frequency becomes high and high frequency becomes low. The folded takes both high and low frequency and makes them high and anything average frequency becomes low. It's kind of like taking a piece of paper writing in order, starting at the top, the high frequency down to the low frequency, then folding the paper in half from the bottom to the top. The low/high are at the top edge and the average frequency are in the crease at the bottom.

6) Anything else I need to do or be aware of  besides putting 2 draws and number of selection in order to start choosing the numbers to play?

The simulations below the last two draws are not in ascending order. They are simulated for each individual column. The most recent file we released, http://www.jadexcode.com/files/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm or ftp://www.jadexcode.com/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm, has an indicator showing the instance when it is in ascending order with a * next to the proper ascending order combination.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
    Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
    Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
    Knowledge is Beyond Belief
    Wisdom is Not Censored
    Douglas Paul Smallish
    Jehocifer

Maryland
      United States
      Member #126396
      April 8, 2012
      399 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2016, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

1) I understand about sums and how concept works from reading some of your first posts. So by looking at excel threesums I understand to put in 2 last draws, Mega Millions for example, then number of selections. What exactly this number represent? Is it number of drawings? So what number better to put in there?

The number of selections is the number of simulations for the next draw for each column beneath the two last drawings and is based on the three sum distribution. If you want to see more simulations, input a bigger number than the 30 already there.

None. These sums are exacting, meaning, we mathematically derived the formulae needed to calculate the sums for nearly any numerical set.

3) Then I will be looking at the calculations maximum frequencies for each number position, so from there I make a choice what numbers to play, correct me if I am wrong..

The maximums are highlighted to show where the simulation is tending to select more of those numbers. Does this mean you should only pick those numbers? No. It's a guide to get you in the area near the potential winning selection.

4)In the graph where we put last 2 draws what index and all the numbers under this 2 draws represent?

These are a simulation of the next drawing based on those last two drawings and the three sums distribution.

5) In pick 3/4 daily games chart divided  by normalized and inverted, then also standard and folded can you please collaborate a little on that if you can..I would love to understand completely what exactly that means?

This has been elaborated more in another related thread: How to simulate a distribution and use the lottery's own randomness against itself.

Basically, the normalized scales the distribution to a 0 to 1 scale. 0 is low frequency, 1 is high frequency. The inverted flips the normalized so low frequency becomes high and high frequency becomes low. The folded takes both high and low frequency and makes them high and anything average frequency becomes low. It's kind of like taking a piece of paper writing in order, starting at the top, the high frequency down to the low frequency, then folding the paper in half from the bottom to the top. The low/high are at the top edge and the average frequency are in the crease at the bottom.

6) Anything else I need to do or be aware of  besides putting 2 draws and number of selection in order to start choosing the numbers to play?

The simulations below the last two draws are not in ascending order. They are simulated for each individual column. The most recent file we released, http://www.jadexcode.com/files/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm or ftp://www.jadexcode.com/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm, has an indicator showing the instance when it is in ascending order with a * next to the proper ascending order combination.

Hello again, and thank you so much again for your time. You answers are very helpful  and as I said in respond from other thread I understand better..

However  I have little misunderstanding here:

1)I still a little confused when you said in response to my  number 2) question about statistics to  observe what sums from draws examples would have higher probability or lower probability to fall. As I red in this thread in the beginning as I understood  how you come up with the charts that have sums high or lower frequencies probability to fall next. So I still confused about that, how then the chart shows high frequencies or low frequencies possibilities for sums  to fall next from what point of view then, if you said you used none history draws statistics?

2)In the answer to the last question you said that I need to be aware of the 2 draws are not in ascending order. So if it have a * next to the column which I see it does, then they are in ascending order and its all correct and good to go to use calculations, but if not,  then they are in descending order then and do I need to put them in ascending  order then?

Again, thank you so so much! I am greatly appreciated all your help! :-)))

The Quantum Master
        West Concord, MN
        United States
        Member #21
        December 7, 2001
        3675 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2016, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello again, and thank you so much again for your time. You answers are very helpful  and as I said in respond from other thread I understand better..

However  I have little misunderstanding here:

1)I still a little confused when you said in response to my  number 2) question about statistics to  observe what sums from draws examples would have higher probability or lower probability to fall. As I red in this thread in the beginning as I understood  how you come up with the charts that have sums high or lower frequencies probability to fall next. So I still confused about that, how then the chart shows high frequencies or low frequencies possibilities for sums  to fall next from what point of view then, if you said you used none history draws statistics?

2)In the answer to the last question you said that I need to be aware of the 2 draws are not in ascending order. So if it have a * next to the column which I see it does, then they are in ascending order and its all correct and good to go to use calculations, but if not,  then they are in descending order then and do I need to put them in ascending  order then?

Again, thank you so so much! I am greatly appreciated all your help! :-)))

1)I still a little confused when you said in response to my  number 2) question about statistics to  observe what sums from draws examples would have higher probability or lower probability to fall. As I red in this thread in the beginning as I understood  how you come up with the charts that have sums high or lower frequencies probability to fall next. So I still confused about that, how then the chart shows high frequencies or low frequencies possibilities for sums  to fall next from what point of view then, if you said you used none history draws statistics?

the chart is derived from calculating the total possible three sums, a + b + c, for that distribution of numbers.

2)In the answer to the last question you said that I need to be aware of the 2 draws are not in ascending order.
        So if it have a * next to the column which I see it does, then they are in ascending order and its all correct and good to go to use calculations, but if not,  then they are in descending order then and do I need to put them in ascending  order then?

no, we said the simulated draws below the last two draws. they don't all appear in ascending order, meaning, they are low at the left; high at the right. example, ascending 1 2 3 4 5, not ascending 5 3 4 2 1. combinations that have a * next it in the column next to it indicates the pick 5 part of the combination is in ascending order.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
        Douglas Paul Smallish
        Jehocifer

Maryland
          United States
          Member #126396
          April 8, 2012
          399 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

1)I still a little confused when you said in response to my  number 2) question about statistics to  observe what sums from draws examples would have higher probability or lower probability to fall. As I red in this thread in the beginning as I understood  how you come up with the charts that have sums high or lower frequencies probability to fall next. So I still confused about that, how then the chart shows high frequencies or low frequencies possibilities for sums  to fall next from what point of view then, if you said you used none history draws statistics?

the chart is derived from calculating the total possible three sums, a + b + c, for that distribution of numbers.

2)In the answer to the last question you said that I need to be aware of the 2 draws are not in ascending order.
          So if it have a * next to the column which I see it does, then they are in ascending order and its all correct and good to go to use calculations, but if not,  then they are in descending order then and do I need to put them in ascending  order then?

no, we said the simulated draws below the last two draws. they don't all appear in ascending order, meaning, they are low at the left; high at the right. example, ascending 1 2 3 4 5, not ascending 5 3 4 2 1. combinations that have a * next it in the column next to it indicates the pick 5 part of the combination is in ascending order.

Ok, got it, Thank you so much!!!Smile

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11114 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2016, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Going to use for tonight.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

The Quantum Master
              West Concord, MN
              United States
              Member #21
              December 7, 2001
              3675 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2016, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Going to use for tonight.

∇ or Δ

Either way good luck.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
              Douglas Paul Smallish
              Jehocifer

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11114 Posts
                Posted: May 5, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

∇ or Δ

Either way good luck.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Lurking

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3582 Posts
                  Posted: May 5, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

after downloading the formula and putting in the last 2 pb results and hitting calculate nothing below these 2 input are filled in. how is this accomplished/ thanks

The Quantum Master
                    West Concord, MN
                    United States
                    Member #21
                    December 7, 2001
                    3675 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2016, 7:23 am - IP Logged

after downloading the formula and putting in the last 2 pb results and hitting calculate nothing below these 2 input are filled in. how is this accomplished/ thanks

which file?

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                    Douglas Paul Smallish
                    Jehocifer

BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3582 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2016, 9:03 am - IP Logged

threesums-00

The Quantum Master
                        West Concord, MN
                        United States
                        Member #21
                        December 7, 2001
                        3675 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2016, 9:09 am - IP Logged

threesums-00

use this instead: http://www.jadexcode.com/files/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm or ftp://www.jadexcode.com/excel/ThreeSums-03.xlsm

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                        Douglas Paul Smallish
                        Jehocifer

BOSTON
                          United States
                          Member #48
                          September 9, 2001
                          3582 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Jade, i put in 2 sets of numbers required but the bottom section still shows no numbers,just the # signs. Why nothing entered there. Do i need to insert anything to change here? thanks

The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3675 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Jade, i put in 2 sets of numbers required but the bottom section still shows no numbers,just the # signs. Why nothing entered there. Do i need to insert anything to change here? thanks

This is a macro Excel file, so, if you have macros disabled by default, you'll have to enable it.

see below.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11114 Posts