Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you NEED to come up with a Winning Lotto System??

Topic closed. 97 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Dallas,TX
United States
Member #152930
March 1, 2014
40 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2015, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

This is a question I hear all the time.  And, the answer is very simple, but not 'simple' in the HOURS it takes to figure out (without kidding yourself) IF your system is a true "Winning" system.  As I've always said: "A winning system means you can predict the winner AHEAD of time."  Sure, you can work with 'reverse engineering' to come up with a system, but you MUST know how to explain, then PROVE your system can win MOST of the time.

I started with Scratch games and learned about 'alt-values' of numbers (values given to high numbers to lower the amount of double digit outcomes of 2 added numbers.  Ex: 9+5=14, where the alt-value of 9 (in Texas) is 9=4.  So, 9+5 is really 4+5=9.  This is fact.

I've won over $30K on Texas Daily 4 = ALL last year.  After my 4th visit to Lotto Headquarters, something changed.  Since I've only been to TL office ONCE this year, I decided to find out one thing: "Is the Daily 4 random drawings or pre-determined number sets?"  Notice:  I didn't say cheating, but if numbers are pre-determined, then they would need something, an algorithm - something - to dictate what these numbers would be.  Right?  Well, I have that answer. And, if I can use the same method to show how the numbers are selected, then I should be winning all the time, right?  Well, no because, this method (like any good design) has a Plan B.  So, using the same method, it can use the very same process - but the numbers will be different as I will show you.

IMHO (after much research) the Texas Daily 4 drawings DO, in fact, use a pre-determined number system to pick the winning numbers.  After spending 1000's of hours (for real), I have found the HOW of this method.  And, yes, I believe ANYTHING other than drawing LIVE from a box of balls, anything OTHER than this?  It is FRAUD on the part of the Lottery - ANY Lottery, ANY State, as they go to great lengths to assure US that this is how they do the drawings, and they even TEST before the actual Draw.  Sad fact - they are NOT doing this - or, so I can pretty much PROVE>!

"What Do You Need for a Winning Lotto System?"  Well, first you need a System with my definition - A process, that is consistent, repeatable, can be explained without deviating with excuses and, most of all, PROOF = as in either WINNING or PREDICTING the outcome of a Drawing AHEAD of time.  And, this process works every day, every draw and you can SHOW HOW it works.  And, you need to WIN, otherwise, People - like the ones on this Forum - will call BS on it. Right?  Yes correct, and this is why I'm posting it here - lots of smart people on this Forum that deal with Lotto.

Now, that being said, I have reasons for this Post that I choose to not share at this moment, but WILL share to show my 'system'.  Now, I have a question for all of you Lotto Players.  Do you know what ALL the numbers are on the front of that Lotto ticket, the Drawing ticket like Pick 3 or Daily 4?  If you do NOT, then you need to pick up your game.  It is VITAL you know what those numbers are.  And there are MANY sets of numbers:  For Texas (and I'm sure most States are similar) on Daily 4, there are the following numbers BESIDES the numbers for your selection, the numbers below the long, dotted line:

1.  Below the Date, bottom left, a 6-digit number, like 016175.  You know what that number is?
  2.  Straight across > a LONG number like: 9357 - 042828806 - 130821 (another 6-digit set) - but what about the 4-digit, then 9-digit  set?  Can you  explain to me, anyone, WHAT these numbers are for?
  3.  Then - a most important, overlooked number below the $22.00 amount of your ticket - the DRAW #6140.  On the same line as this  other info:      FRI AUG14 2015             NIGHT             DRAW #6140 

Now, the 1st question would be: "Well, Cash, if you have this, you must be WINNING a LOT OF MONEY, right?"  Here is the kicker.  My other firm belief about these State Lotto games - They are VERY aware - ahead of time (why the 15 minute DRAW BREAK?) of how many winners there are after the Game is shut - The info is feed, counted, compiled on - YOU READY? - MORE THAN ONE SET of numbers that still use the same method, but can come up with different number sets!!  Read that again.  Same method - different set of 4 numbers.  And, NO, they are not coming out of a cylinder into a tube and any TV station that shows this, it is only FICTION - so you can say "See?  They DO draw numbers.  But, not for the REAL outcome.  I'll show you THAT process.

This is my Method, something I have discovered (recently) that IMO is being used for the Daily 4 drawings to select the winning numbers. It uses only one thing - the DRAW NUMBER!  And, nothing changes for Morn, Day, Evening, or Night draws except the order of the numbers (which is why I play a combo). I will present ONE day, Morn-Night, 4-draws and PROVE that this is how these numbers are being selected.  Let's look at Aug. 12, 2015, Daily 4, all 4 drawings for this Day.  You will see a SYSTEM as defined above.  Consistent, repeatable, and can hopefully be explained.

THE most important factor (and, really, the ONLY factor) you need is the DRAW #.  It changes by +1 every draw.  Now, there are some values (I posted earlier about these 'alt-values', such as 9=4, 8=3, and 6=5) and these work and are very real for TX. I will give you the number set after adjusting for these values and some rules (like the no-repeat-side-by-side-numbers).  Forget that for now.  And remember, this is to ONLY get the 4 numbers used for the Drawing.  The order CAN be done, but to explain, just concentrate on getting the right 4 numbers. Then, I'll show you the other stuff later.  and you need to know which direction to add+subtract, so on EVEN days you start by getting the Draw number adjusted by changing any numbers to their 'alt-value' and I will do this for you (I have a post on this I'll try and locate so you can get these).  You will get it, and if you don't, just PM me and I'll try to get you on track.  *There is a disclaimer at end that says "Don't spend money until you can get a couple correct, then actually play.  Also, you MUST MUST (as I have learned) play the 'alternative' set to cover your bases - just as the Lotto people do.*

So, this is how it works - we will call it Cash Crown's "The D4$ System" :  You need - must have - THE DRAW NUMBER, so this day it starts with the date 08-12: Morn Draw #6129 - In each draw, you will have an outside number you add or subtract to the two inside #'s, every time!  So, the Draw #6129 will go L>R and I always add AND subtract each outside number with the two inside numbers.  You should end up with 2 numbers + or - the same two inside numbers. Let's go:  6 +12 = 18, or 60 +12 = 72.  You then SUBTRACT the 12 from your total, so you end up with 18-12 = 06 or 72-12= 60.  Either way, you get 6 & 0.  Now, you know that the 9 & 12 must total to where you ADD +12 to get the 2nd 2 numbers. 90+12 = 102, so that isn't it.  Remember, 9's alt-value is 4, so you still need 2 digits +12, then +12.  OR - remember this - you can use the number beside 9, the 2.  So, you have 29.  You have now added & subtracted the 12 with both outside numbers.  You got 06 & 41.  The winning numbers and total of the MORN Daily 4 draw?  1-4-0-6 = 11.  Exact-Any, or Box or Combo would give you a Winner.  And, 11 for Sum-It-Up.  Does it continue?

DAY Draw #6130 - Add-Subtract is now R>L or reverse the Draw to 0316. Add 03+13=16 *16+13=29. Subtract 60+13=73, 73-13=60.  You now have 2960. Day Daily 4 winning number and total?  6-2-9-0 =17  Again, Combo, Exact-Any, Box would get you $$.

EVE Draw #6131, L>R.  Subtract 60-13=47.  Add: 13+13=26.  You now have 4726.  EVE Daily 4 winning number: 2-7-4-6 = 19.  You should now be getting the main idea - but there is more, which I'll discuss later.

NIGHT Draw #6132, R>L Also, might mention this, the R>L etc, this is just how I've found it works for me - you can work with it and see if it is necessary for you.  Ok, this is where the Lottery folks change up the 13.  It is still 1,3 but it is now a '4'.  This is the tricky part, as it can occur with all the draws.  So, instead of 13, in this one, the 13 is a 4.  Everything else is the same.  6 or 60-4=56.  Add: 2 or 20+4=24.  You now have 5624.  The NIGHT Draw winning number was 2-4-5-6.  This is my point.  You have to figure (and/or play) both ways, using the two inside numbers or adding them up to equal one number.  And, I've seen it as 40 (30+10) and 31.  So, even though the process works, sometimes it works a bit differently.  But, if you stay with the middle two numbers, you will win some and lose a few unless you play both.

I'm convinced that in most States, the Lotto has changed and that the public is given the impression that the draws are still done with the balls coming down the chute.  And, the numbers are pre-determined because of Quick Picks.  Just using math, it would seem likely there would be more winners than there are.  And, the GEM machines have spit my ticket back to me on numerous times - it would not take it.  I can only guess as to why.  But, I look at reports on these drawings and there aren't many winners as there should be.  I don't know if the number set with the fewest winners is used or if some other issues are at work.  I only know that I used to win more and even though I use this method, I seldom get it to pay off.  And, I think it is correct - so I go back and reverse engineer the winning numbers and then find one thing that caused failure for a payoff.I

So, as with most systems, if they were perfect, you would win quite a lot.  But, I think the main reason most systems don't work as they should, is there are changes made that cause the process to fail.  It is very frustrating to know how to get the winning numbers, but as I'm trying to show - you can know how the numbers add up, but a slight change somewhere else can cause a system to not work.  The Lottery is in the business of making money, not paying out money, so it seems to be problematic in every State.  Let me know what you think of this method.  Last night, again, I thought I had the right set, but I missed it by one number.  As for the 6-digit number sets in the bottom right and left corner of tickets, there are two 'like' numbers that are not used.  You find those and use the other 4 numbers.  But, this means you have to ID the number, and most times it requires a change to find the two numbers.  But, all you need, really, is that Draw number.  It has, generally, all the numbers in the winning combination.

Cash Crown

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

You may be on to something, keep working on it and good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
      Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1659 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2015, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You may be on to something, keep working on it and good luck.

If it works, you can plan your plays as far ahead as you like.

Want to know the winning four digits for draw 7354? Just do the math BOOM! There it is.

Have to use alt-numbers/mirrors on numbers like 0001, 7000, any number that include 00 as the inside pair.

Years ago there was a post about the numbers at the bottom of the lottery ticket. The rumor that those numbers contained the winning combination had become so rampant that Texas had to issue a clarification that that was not true. Can't remember what they all mean, but one set, (I believe the last six) is the number of tickets sold. There is a post on LP about this. If I can find it.

Either way, the system is worth a shot.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bobby623's avatar - abstract
        San Angelo, Texas
        United States
        Member #1097
        January 31, 2003
        1394 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

One thing about LP is that you never know what's coming next!!
        Pardon me, but anyone who actually watches a Daily 4 drawing has to know that the winning numbers are determined by chance.
        The balls nearest the escape hatches when the gates are opened are the winners, not inventory/processing numbers printed on a ticket by a lottery terminal.
        Give me a break, please!!
        It's amazing how some folks can use mathematical wizardry to generate a set of numbers for any game.
        But, it's even more amazing that people who should know better believe it.
        The law of averages sort of dictates that any set of numbers for any game will be correct, now and then.
        After all, a broken clock gives correct time twice a day.
        I think I'll reserve judgment until I see some actual winning tickets, but I won't hold my breath!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2015, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Pardon me, but anyone who actually watches a Daily 4 drawing has to know that the winning numbers are determined by chance.
          The balls nearest the escape hatches when the gates are opened are the winners, not inventory/processing numbers printed on a ticket by a lottery terminal.
          It's amazing how some folks can use mathematical wizardry to generate a set of numbers for any game.
          The law of averages sort of dictates that any set of numbers for any game will be correct, now and then.
          I think I'll reserve judgment until I see some actual winning tickets, but I won't hold my breath!!

"The law of averages sort of dictates that any set of numbers for any game will be correct, now and then.
          After all, a broken clock gives correct time twice a day."

I hope you're right because I feel I'm on the edge of a break through and since I play jackpot games, I only have to be right once.

Evil Looking       

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
            Elgin, IL
            United States
            Member #68867
            January 1, 2009
            1221 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2015, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

See my Post on 7/20/2015 under Pick 4 Forum - IL Pick 4 - Interesting facts for 2015.  Original time frame covered (01/01/2015 thru midday 07/20/15).

Bottom line is that @ the time of the original post 18 Groups had boxed 3 sets of numbers in each group for a total of  54 drawings out of the total 401 drawings or 13.47%.  Also, I had 71 Groups had 2 sets of numbers in each group for a total of 142 drawings out of the total 401 drawings or 35.41%  That means 48.88% of the total drawings have boxed more than once in the 89 Groups that I listed in the post.  As you stated above "Pardon me, but anyone who actually watches a Daily 4 drawing has to know the winning numbers are determined by chance."  I say 48.88% chances are pretty good.  If you read my post, I also updated following drawings that applied to the original 89 Groups which appears not to be a random chance.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL...............................

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1659 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

"The law of averages sort of dictates that any set of numbers for any game will be correct, now and then.
              After all, a broken clock gives correct time twice a day."

I hope you're right because I feel I'm on the edge of a break through and since I play jackpot games, I only have to be right once.

Upon closer inspection........

I'm having doubts this isn't cobbled together too look like it works. Either that or there is a LOT more we haven't seen.

Start with:

"...on EVEN days you start by getting the Draw number adjusted by changing any number to their alt-value"

start date was 8-12 (is this not an even day)?

"....always add AND subtract each outside number with the two inside numbers"

in 6129 the outside 9 added to 12 = 21, so what's the deal with going to the alt-number 4, and then ultimately using 29 (back two numbers) to do the addition?

Draw 6030 is not shown.

Draw 6131,  "Subtract 60-13 = 47. Add 13+13 = 26"

Wait!??? WHAT? WHERE DID THE OTHER 13 COME FROM?

Draw 6132, "So, instead of 13 in this one, the 13 is a 4."

Those lottery people ARE tricky!

Sorry guys.

Tried knocking this little ditty out so we could all have the next 1000 draws won before those tricky lottery people knew what hit'em, but the little nuances need to be clarified before it becomes useful.

I'll keep watching for more. Let's see where it goes.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1659 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

See my Post on 7/20/2015 under Pick 4 Forum - IL Pick 4 - Interesting facts for 2015.  Original time frame covered (01/01/2015 thru midday 07/20/15).

Bottom line is that @ the time of the original post 18 Groups had boxed 3 sets of numbers in each group for a total of  54 drawings out of the total 401 drawings or 13.47%.  Also, I had 71 Groups had 2 sets of numbers in each group for a total of 142 drawings out of the total 401 drawings or 35.41%  That means 48.88% of the total drawings have boxed more than once in the 89 Groups that I listed in the post.  As you stated above "Pardon me, but anyone who actually watches a Daily 4 drawing has to know the winning numbers are determined by chance."  I say 48.88% chances are pretty good.  If you read my post, I also updated following drawings that applied to the original 89 Groups which appears not to be a random chance.

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL...............................

Why not just tell us what you know about this? Make it easy, you could post a link to your post.

Can you explain the apparent discrepancies in the OPs post?

Certainly appreciate if you could.

Sorry, not baffled by you claims or percentages. It means nothingif you're coming up with this stuff after the fact.

Elgin, IL
                  United States
                  Member #68867
                  January 1, 2009
                  1221 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Why not just tell us what you know about this? Make it easy, you could post a link to your post.

Can you explain the apparent discrepancies in the OPs post?

Certainly appreciate if you could.

Sorry, not baffled by you claims or percentages. It means nothingif you're coming up with this stuff after the fact.

Nothing baffling about it...........  I give you the past & the current.   If you look at the past & the same stuff is happening now, chances are it will happen again in the future.     If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are it is a duck.  History has a way of repeating itself.........

As for your link -- https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/291926

Good Luck & Best Wishes........................................

Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1659 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Nothing baffling about it...........  I give you the past & the current.   If you look at the past & the same stuff is happening now, chances are it will happen again in the future.     If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, chances are it is a duck.  History has a way of repeating itself.........

As for your link -- https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/291926

Good Luck & Best Wishes........................................

Let's see if this explains anything......

Thanks

Nope. Nothing there but results with a GRP (group?) number. What does 262, 96, 83, 311 have to do with anything in the OP?

Elgin, IL
                      United States
                      Member #68867
                      January 1, 2009
                      1221 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if this explains anything......

Thanks

Nope. Nothing there but results with a GRP (group?) number. What does 262, 96, 83, 311 have to do with anything in the OP?

If that is all you see, I think you are like a horse with blinders on.  Sorry to bother you.

I will still wish you good luck on all your endeavors....................................................

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1659 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

If that is all you see, I think you are like a horse with blinders on.  Sorry to bother you.

I will still wish you good luck on all your endeavors....................................................

So nothing to do with this thread or the OP.

AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS SYSTEM?

GOT IT!

Your one page of results doesn't show anything about this system, not a single mention, not one word about it, nothing more than results with NO EXPLANATION.

Oh, interesting indeed a four digit number came out on this date and repeated on this date!

WOW! HOLD THE PRESSES! DON'T SEE THAT EVERYDAY!

I'd have to be dumb to see ANYTHING resembling a system there.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Upon closer inspection........

I'm having doubts this isn't cobbled together too look like it works. Either that or there is a LOT more we haven't seen.

Start with:

"...on EVEN days you start by getting the Draw number adjusted by changing any number to their alt-value"

start date was 8-12 (is this not an even day)?

"....always add AND subtract each outside number with the two inside numbers"

in 6129 the outside 9 added to 12 = 21, so what's the deal with going to the alt-number 4, and then ultimately using 29 (back two numbers) to do the addition?

Draw 6030 is not shown.

Draw 6131,  "Subtract 60-13 = 47. Add 13+13 = 26"

Wait!??? WHAT? WHERE DID THE OTHER 13 COME FROM?

Draw 6132, "So, instead of 13 in this one, the 13 is a 4."

Those lottery people ARE tricky!

Sorry guys.

Tried knocking this little ditty out so we could all have the next 1000 draws won before those tricky lottery people knew what hit'em, but the little nuances need to be clarified before it becomes useful.

I'll keep watching for more. Let's see where it goes.

"Tried knocking this little ditty out so we could all have the next 1000 draws won before those tricky lottery people knew what hit'em, but the little nuances need to be clarified before it becomes useful."

Sorry, did I miss something?  Who's little ditty are you talking about?  Sounds like a bunch of instructions that leads to nowhere.

Evil Looking       

Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1659 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

"Tried knocking this little ditty out so we could all have the next 1000 draws won before those tricky lottery people knew what hit'em, but the little nuances need to be clarified before it becomes useful."

Sorry, did I miss something?  Who's little ditty are you talking about?  Sounds like a bunch of instructions that leads to nowhere.

Ha!

Never start programming when the instructions read "on EVEN numbered days use the ALT-numbers" and the example is an even numbered day and the OP doesn't use the ALT-numbers. You never get anywhere that way.

I saved what I had as a work in progress hoping we'd get more info.

I think we concluded that butch from Elgin doesn't know anything about it. He was just hijacking the thread. Been simpler if he had said, "No. I don't know anything about this system."

I would have said, "Okay, butch from Elgin. Thanks!"

Elgin, IL
                              United States
                              Member #68867
                              January 1, 2009
                              1221 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2015, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Ha!

Never start programming when the instructions read "on EVEN numbered days use the ALT-numbers" and the example is an even numbered day and the OP doesn't use the ALT-numbers. You never get anywhere that way.

I saved what I had as a work in progress hoping we'd get more info.

I think we concluded that butch from Elgin doesn't know anything about it. He was just hijacking the thread. Been simpler if he had said, "No. I don't know anything about this system."

I would have said, "Okay, butch from Elgin. Thanks!"

What do you need to come up with a winning Lotto system.  All you have to do is view the prediction pages of an individual to really know what someone knows.    At least I put my money where my mouth is.  More than I can say about some people.........................

And I like how someone uses the word " We " as if he speaks for everyone on LP..............................  Like the old saying goes " The Proof is in the Pudding "  You can view the "pudding" below....................................

garyo1954: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                              Picks000010
                              Hits00000
                                  Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
                              Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
                                  Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

butch2030: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                              Picks5,4009,10038,0873,400600,744
                              Hits611445811922,287
                                  Hit Ratio1.13%1.58%1.53%0.56%3.71%
                              Winnings$3,542$954$18,930$640$204,077
                                  Prize Ratio62.14%9.69%46.36%18.82%32.42%

Pick 4

Picks2,0002,90015,1872,05042,737
                              Hits6337580
                                  Hit Ratio0.30%0.10%0.24%0.24%0.19%
                              Winnings$3,200$400$16,500$500$33,500
                                  Prize Ratio160.00%13.79%108.65%24.39%78.39%

Good Luck & Best Wishes To ALL.................................................