Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you NEED to come up with a Winning Lotto System??

Topic closed. 97 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
892 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2015, 7:50 am - IP Logged

I can't, I am assuming they exists from some of the old threads I've read.  I assumed anyone playing Steve Players systems either had a bankroll or was part of a group.  Now that you've made it known that you would like to met such a group if they want to met you they will probably contact you.  Good luck.

Thanks RJ, I have always wondered and considered meeting with local folks that have more or less unlimited funds to see if they would be interested in investing.  There have been times that if I would have just spent another $30 i would of had 5/5 on the Mega and PB.  Regardless what others say I budget myself every week when I play.  I can honestly say I am ahead and hardly lose on a weekly basis.  That being said it may only cover the cost of y tickets or a few bucks more.  Other weeks much better or much worse lol but at the end of the year I am ahead.  I am still learning and have a lot to learn I am sure

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    892 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2015, 7:53 am - IP Logged

A system/method that uses old mathematical formulas , almost all calculations concerning any outcome that is based on numbers is/was always based on continuous unbroken cycle of results from past draws . 

This means when you participate in every game with a minus expectation , the player must and will lose . When the player chooses to participate in only select series of draws .. Which has been proven to give the player  an advantage over any random occurrence at times .

Most people play the Pick  3 /Pick 4 without ever considering the odds of hitting any jackpot are continuously shifting back and forth from almost impossible to likely . A system/method will let the player know when to play and duration of play for games with minimum  amount of sets/lines to play .

I am curious how one knows this in your opinion: A system/method will let the player know when to play and duration of play for games with minimum  amount of sets/lines to play 

Unless its that gut feeling when you are putting your numbers together knowing you are guessing even though most is a guess but there are times that I know for a "fact" what is going to draw.  I've just not been able to tie down repeatability each and every draw )-:  Perhaps a forum post may answer this question for me

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2015, 8:52 am - IP Logged

"Talking of development, few people come with clear ideas of what they want. That is why they get nothing done."

Player have a clear idea that they want to win and often, they just don't have any clear ideas of how to go about it.

Develop a system with the thought in mind that you are going after 4 out of 6 each and every time you play. The Law of Averages is now in your favor to hit 5 out of 6 or perhaps even the 6 out of 6 JACKPOT. Your numbers have to be right only one (1) time (I forget who said that).......GOOD ANALOGY RJOH !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4884 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2015, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I am curious how one knows this in your opinion: A system/method will let the player know when to play and duration of play for games with minimum  amount of sets/lines to play 

Unless its that gut feeling when you are putting your numbers together knowing you are guessing even though most is a guess but there are times that I know for a "fact" what is going to draw.  I've just not been able to tie down repeatability each and every draw )-:  Perhaps a forum post may answer this question for me

It all depends on what game you're playing. On the daily games, it depends on the strategy you are using. Some strategies require changing #'s each draw, whereas if you are following a particular pattern you may keep the #'s in for a few days. Learning the tendencies of your particular state will go a long way in determining which one you use and when.
        Remember, you don't have to play every day. And if you are guessing, then it means you are not sure. In which case you should just skip that day and save your $$$ for when you KNOW for a fact, and then go hard on it.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Bronx, NY
          United States
          Member #164554
          March 6, 2015
          798 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I wish I had a system that I could win 4/5 or 4/6 weekly. I would love to see your system skyline.

new jersey
            United States
            Member #150815
            December 31, 2013
            513 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

there  is  no  system!!   u  might  give  yourself   a  slight  edge,  thats  about  it!!!   thats  my  opinion

new jersey
              United States
              Member #150815
              December 31, 2013
              513 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

to  b  ahead  in  the  lottery  is   hard  to  beleive

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

to  b  ahead  in  the  lottery  is   hard  to  beleive

Believe it or not, I was once ahead after I matched 5of6 in the local lottery.  Thought it was my system and I might even eventually win a jackpot but now after chasing the jackpot I'm not ahead anymore and I know I just got lucky.  The only way I'll ever be ahead again is to get lucky and win a jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

p4wanbi's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  WA
                  United States
                  Member #122238
                  January 27, 2012
                  180 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2015, 10:45 am - IP Logged

to OP. ever thought of what you came up with might just be a random thing and not consistent? Remember, the game works as good as the house sets it out to be. No one knows exactly for sure how each state plans strategies for the games. The daily games systems get change a couple days a week, from pattern checking you can check.

playing what can be afforded...spend half of what was reclaimed.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

to OP. ever thought of what you came up with might just be a random thing and not consistent? Remember, the game works as good as the house sets it out to be. No one knows exactly for sure how each state plans strategies for the games. The daily games systems get change a couple days a week, from pattern checking you can check.

I've done more than just thought about what I've come up with, I've checked previous drawings to see if it was unique.  For example I checked the last 195 MM drawings since its last matrix change and found a combination pattern had occurred 25 times or 10% of the drawings but just haven't found a way to take advantage of it playing only 10 lines per drawing.  It could be improving your odds doesn't count for much if you're only playing a few lines.

Evil Looking       

Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      798 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have noticed that in my state is a complete turn around.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2015, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have noticed that in my state is a complete turn around.

That's why I prefer to play a mult-state game like MM, it has the eyes of 44 states watching it so any turn about in its operation is going to get noticed by someone who matters.  Besides updating a data file twice a week is a lot easier than updating daily sometimes twice or more.

Evil Looking       

Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          798 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

That's why I prefer to play a mult-state game like MM, it has the eyes of 44 states watching it so any turn about in its operation is going to get noticed by someone who matters.  Besides updating a data file twice a week is a lot easier than updating daily sometimes twice or more.

I Agree!

Sometimes I just give up on some games and catch up another day, while I am trying out new systems plus updating charts is a job that keeps me occupied.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                            Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1221 Posts
                            Posted: September 4, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

As TX was  involved with the Original Post, I'll start here. 

To view/download my file on the Tx Pick 4 game - Go To -    https://app.box.com/s/i4t1b3d6v75kuwf8wkwqfpsvdy637qmi

I just finished my file as of today.  NOTE:  GRP = GROUPS

Today's Morning drawing 9 9 7 6 can be found in Group 130

Today's Day drawing 8 3 1 6 can be found in Group 18

The file begins with 09/09/13 when they started to draw the TX Pick 4 game  4 times a day.

Group 31 ( number set 0 3 5 8 boxed) has 15 hits in the time frame of 09/09/13 - the 2 drawings this morning.

Group 335 ( number set 0 1 3 4 boxed)  has 10 hits in the time frame of 09/09/13 - the 2 drawings this morning.  It also has the most drawings for a straight set of numbers in the Group  4 0 1 3 has hit 5 times out of the 10 hits mentioned above.

You can download the above file for your own use.

No Game - Pick 4 or greater - contains a truly random system else you would not get the results found in the above mentioned file or any other file that I have worked on.

This file contains 2,490 drawings of which only 103 drawings have hit once.  The Balance of the drawings 2,387 were put into 531 Groups of sets of boxed numbers that have hit from 2 drawings up to 15 drawings in any given Group.  This is not RANDOM.

You might want to view Group 202 which contains 2 sets of straight numbers that have hit 3 times each (0 0 4 5 & 0 5 0 4).

This file can be used for any Pick 4 Game.  Just clear out the Dates, Drawing Code, & Actual Drawing numbers & the number of hits . -- And then add your dates, drawings & go from there.  Please advise of any questions..................  The set up is a pain & takes about a week to set up.  After that, the file can be updated within a couple of minutes.....

The file can be modified for Pick 5 & 6 games as well as Jackpot Games

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                              The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                              Elgin, IL
                              United States
                              Member #68867
                              January 1, 2009
                              1221 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

As TX was  involved with the Original Post, I'll start here. 

To view/download my file on the Tx Pick 4 game - Go To  or Click below -    https://app.box.com/s/i4t1b3d6v75kuwf8wkwqfpsvdy637qmi

I just finished my file as of yesterday.  NOTE:  GRP = GROUPS

File updated a few minutes ago - How did I fair from yesterday?????

Yesterday Evening 09/04/15 - 3 1 9 9 was added to Group 364.

Yesterday Night     09/04/15 - 4 9 2 5 was added to Group 283.

Today Morning       09/05/15 - 0 3 2 3 was added to Group 36.

Today Day             09/05/15 - 2 1 5 6 was added to Group 273.

All four drawings were updated into already existing Groups.