Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you NEED to come up with a Winning Lotto System??

Topic closed. 97 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5588 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2015, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

One winning tic for last Saturday's draw. A QP.

There were 1,554,286 tickets sold.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2015, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

One winning tic for last Saturday's draw. A QP.

There were 1,554,286 tickets sold.

QP may be the most popular of systems and it seems to work often.  I was just looking at the press conference of the last PB winner from Michigan and she said she stopped and bought 20 EP (QP are EP in Michigan) on her way to work.

Since she was the only one to have that combination, there goes that theory about terminals normally print duplicates of the same combinations.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19816 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2015, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

This is a general observation and should in no way be interpreted as a negative comment.

True, there are 25,827,165 combinations for Texas Lotto.

"For the Saturday, Sept. 16 draw, there were 1,487,937 tickets sold, not including the extra feature.

That means only 5% of the total combinations were sold for a jackpot that was over 27 million dollars."

I believe there is no way to know exactly how many total different combinations are sold for any game or drawing.
      There are thousands of lottery terminals in Texas, each one having a random number generator for Quick Picks.
      Question is - how many of those terminals issued the same set of integers??
      Since these RNGs can't communicate with each other, it's realistic to think that considerable number of duplicate sets are issued all the time.
      All of the combinations sold are stored in some manner so that winners can be identified quickly.
      However, I don't think the data base is public information.
      I don't think even Dawn Nettles knows!!
      I believe hundreds, maybe even thousands of duplicate combinations were sold for the Sept 16 drawing.
      This means, in my opinion, that the percentage of total possible combinations sold per drawing can't be known, and was a lot less than 5%.
      I think this is probably the reason why the jackpot isn't be won as often as we think it should be.

"I believe hundreds, maybe even thousands of duplicate combinations were sold for the Sept 16 drawing.
      This means, in my opinion, that the percentage of total possible combinations sold per drawing can't be known, and was a lot less than 5%.
      I think this is probably the reason why the jackpot isn't be won as often as we think it should be."

If hundreds of duplicate combinations are sold normally, why haven't you ever seen hundreds of winners who had QPs?  Do you think the terminals only print duplicates of losing combinations?

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5588 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

"I believe hundreds, maybe even thousands of duplicate combinations were sold for the Sept 16 drawing.
        I think this is probably the reason why the jackpot isn't be won as often as we think it should be."

If hundreds of duplicate combinations are sold normally, why haven't you ever seen hundreds of winners who had QPs?  Do you think the terminals only print duplicates of losing combinations?

I don't know how many tics were sold for PB, but for our lotto, it came out to about 6% of the total combinations sold. That's really not enough tics sold to worry too much about duplicates.

Then again, for PB, there are a lot more combinations, so I imagine there weren't more than 10% of the total combinations sold.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19816 Posts
          Posted: October 6, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how many tics were sold for PB, but for our lotto, it came out to about 6% of the total combinations sold. That's really not enough tics sold to worry too much about duplicates.

Then again, for PB, there are a lot more combinations, so I imagine there weren't more than 10% of the total combinations sold.

According lottoreport almost 50M for the $301M drawing, that's about 29% of the possible combinations. 

Since that was for a $300M+ jackpot, it was probably double the normal amount.

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
            San Angelo, Texas
            United States
            Member #1097
            January 31, 2003
            1394 Posts
            Posted: October 6, 2015, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I know for sure is that I was 'in' but I didn't win.!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: October 6, 2015, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

The only thing I know for sure is that I was 'in' but I didn't win.!

You weren't alone, thousands of players experience the same thing every drawing.

I've had my share of similar experiences, but I keep on playing.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2015, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Upon closer inspection........

I'm having doubts this isn't cobbled together too look like it works. Either that or there is a LOT more we haven't seen.

Start with:

"...on EVEN days you start by getting the Draw number adjusted by changing any number to their alt-value"

start date was 8-12 (is this not an even day)?

"....always add AND subtract each outside number with the two inside numbers"

in 6129 the outside 9 added to 12 = 21, so what's the deal with going to the alt-number 4, and then ultimately using 29 (back two numbers) to do the addition?

Draw 6030 is not shown.

Draw 6131,  "Subtract 60-13 = 47. Add 13+13 = 26"

Wait!??? WHAT? WHERE DID THE OTHER 13 COME FROM?

Draw 6132, "So, instead of 13 in this one, the 13 is a 4."

Those lottery people ARE tricky!

Sorry guys.

Tried knocking this little ditty out so we could all have the next 1000 draws won before those tricky lottery people knew what hit'em, but the little nuances need to be clarified before it becomes useful.

I'll keep watching for more. Let's see where it goes.

You might have been right, looks like this thread has died.

Evil Looking