Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you NEED to come up with a Winning Lotto System??

Topic closed. 97 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5615 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

One more thing:  I think I'm on to something and I am a little bit 'afraid'? of posting up EXACTLY what I'm doing, as I wouldn't want someone to see this (say, from the Lotto Group) and change anything.

The proof, as someone said, is in winning.  I think the best way to tell if someone has a 'system' is that they win.  I want so much to post in the Prediction Area, but I am hesitant at this point.  And, I guess I don't explain things to where people understand what I'm trying to convey.  It's difficult.  But, again, I'll see if I can streamline my comments - better.  Thanks again.

CC

LOL. I don't think you have anything to be afraid of.

I did a little simple math.

There are 25,827,165 combinations for Texas Lotto.

For the last draw Saturday night, there were 1,487,937 tickets sold, not including the extra feature.

That means only 5% of the total combinations were sold for a jackpot that was over 27 million dollars.

It's no surprise that it's rolled this long. And I love it. Let it keep growing. Unless I win it tonight. I'll love it even more.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    798 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Group 120 is the Group # that "I, me" assigned to 4668.  It has no significance what so ever.   When I assign Group numbers I start with the number 1 then 2 then 3 etc etc etc..   When i got to the set of numbers  4668, Group 120 was the next in line as I had just finished assigning Group 119.  I probably should have said MY Group 120..................  I have finished doing my thing with the TX Pick 4 game.  I finally ended up with 531 Groups that have had multiple sets of box numbers that have hit more than once since 09/09/13.    Group 120 is only one of the 531 Groups that I have found.

Just like my post above with the TX 2 step -  At the time of the post I had just stopped at Group 65.   I just updated that file & I am now at Group 143.   As I am still working on this file my next group that I assign will be Group 144, then 145 & so on.

@butch thank you I am learning so much.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: September 17, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

One more thing:  I think I'm on to something and I am a little bit 'afraid'? of posting up EXACTLY what I'm doing, as I wouldn't want someone to see this (say, from the Lotto Group) and change anything.

The proof, as someone said, is in winning.  I think the best way to tell if someone has a 'system' is that they win.  I want so much to post in the Prediction Area, but I am hesitant at this point.  And, I guess I don't explain things to where people understand what I'm trying to convey.  It's difficult.  But, again, I'll see if I can streamline my comments - better.  Thanks again.

CC

" I want so much to post in the Prediction Area, but I am hesitant at this point." 

Go ahead, it's about time someone started posting some winners.  I don't live in Texas or play any of their games but I'm always glad to someone posting winners for any state.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dallas,TX
        United States
        Member #152930
        March 1, 2014
        40 Posts
        Posted: September 17, 2015, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes, true.  But, did you see where TL is short about $159,000 for a CVO payout for this game?  Can you believe that?  Winner will get a little over 40% of Jackpot.  They used some tricky language, but there is an article about this (in depth) on The Lotto Report (a good Texas Lotto watchdog pub).  So, I agree with you - there won't be a winner until probably this Saturday (assuming they collected over the shortage amount Wed. night).  Supposedly  this shortage is due to overpayment to winners of around 80 million bucks according to the article.  And, the numbers are from TLC.  So, NOW I don't wonder why there hasn't been a winner after, what, 40 drawings now??  Could be they are trying to get enough money to pay a CVO?  And, for Annual payouts?  There is a fine article attached to it about Treasury 'Strips' for the now 30 payments (instead of 25 annual payments).  These strips are like insurance for an annual payout - That WILL NOT be me - I'm taking even the 40%, whatever, in a lump sum.  I mean, who knows what will be up in 5-10 years?  Get it ALL now!

But, I predict there will be a winner Saturday night.  Almost want to guarantee it.  I love it, too.  I found something useful (something I was doing the right way in concept, but using the numbers in an automatic way), not simply using the 4 digits THEN adding them up to balance on each side.  I'll share this with the world once it's perfect - meaning I win with it.  Even in losing, I feel like I'm building something that's going to prove out what I've been working on.  They (Lotto people) are tricky, for sure, but you have to record everything if you feel you are on to something.  Each time, even losing, something will show up that has been added wrong or a missed small change, then, go back a month and use it on another Lotto draw, and if it works?  Then use it again for the next drawing.

I'd love to show this as much as I'd love to win - almost, heh.  But, yes, there is a way, I'm sure of it.  But, as everyone says, winning 4/6 is just ok, but any method used isn't perfected yet.  I'd like to finally get this right.  Have 3,4,4,3 wins, but the payout sucks!  $150 for getting 4 of 6? C'mon!!

But, good luck to you!  Hope one of us wins it.  Also, Rob - do you find it strange as hell that there have been FORTY draws on this game and not ONE 6/6 winner??  With QPs and everything?  Simple, random (as is touted) math would say SOMEONE would have won, or one of those RNG's would have spit out a winner by now.  But, no.  And, that shortage - makes me really wonder what's going on.  Going with my new method (hopefully the bugs are worked out).

CC

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1739 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Yes, true.  But, did you see where TL is short about $159,000 for a CVO payout for this game?  Can you believe that?  Winner will get a little over 40% of Jackpot.  They used some tricky language, but there is an article about this (in depth) on The Lotto Report (a good Texas Lotto watchdog pub).  So, I agree with you - there won't be a winner until probably this Saturday (assuming they collected over the shortage amount Wed. night).  Supposedly  this shortage is due to overpayment to winners of around 80 million bucks according to the article.  And, the numbers are from TLC.  So, NOW I don't wonder why there hasn't been a winner after, what, 40 drawings now??  Could be they are trying to get enough money to pay a CVO?  And, for Annual payouts?  There is a fine article attached to it about Treasury 'Strips' for the now 30 payments (instead of 25 annual payments).  These strips are like insurance for an annual payout - That WILL NOT be me - I'm taking even the 40%, whatever, in a lump sum.  I mean, who knows what will be up in 5-10 years?  Get it ALL now!

But, I predict there will be a winner Saturday night.  Almost want to guarantee it.  I love it, too.  I found something useful (something I was doing the right way in concept, but using the numbers in an automatic way), not simply using the 4 digits THEN adding them up to balance on each side.  I'll share this with the world once it's perfect - meaning I win with it.  Even in losing, I feel like I'm building something that's going to prove out what I've been working on.  They (Lotto people) are tricky, for sure, but you have to record everything if you feel you are on to something.  Each time, even losing, something will show up that has been added wrong or a missed small change, then, go back a month and use it on another Lotto draw, and if it works?  Then use it again for the next drawing.

I'd love to show this as much as I'd love to win - almost, heh.  But, yes, there is a way, I'm sure of it.  But, as everyone says, winning 4/6 is just ok, but any method used isn't perfected yet.  I'd like to finally get this right.  Have 3,4,4,3 wins, but the payout sucks!  $150 for getting 4 of 6? C'mon!!

But, good luck to you!  Hope one of us wins it.  Also, Rob - do you find it strange as hell that there have been FORTY draws on this game and not ONE 6/6 winner??  With QPs and everything?  Simple, random (as is touted) math would say SOMEONE would have won, or one of those RNG's would have spit out a winner by now.  But, no.  And, that shortage - makes me really wonder what's going on.  Going with my new method (hopefully the bugs are worked out).

CC

There is no shortage. There is a $342,000 surplus.

The rule you are talking about guarantees the winner will receive the greater of 40.47% of the roll sales or the amount needed to fund the advertised jackpot.

September 15, roll sales were $19,712,197.

Total in roll sales is $48,708, 171.

Amount needed to fund the jackpot was $19,369,214.

Surplus of $342,183.

With minimum taxes a person would receive $14,781,148 as the cash value option.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5615 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

CC

Yeah, I read Dawn's website every now and then. She has some interesting things to say, but she basically has a burr up her hiney for TLC.

As far as the TLC holding back a winning jackpot because of some shortage.....sorry, I just don't subscribe to conspiracy theories about that stuff.

If the numbers were RNG computer drawn, I might be more suspicious, but frankly even though TLC isn't perfect (only one person in history on earth was) they are pretty transparent especially compared to other states websites.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Dallas,TX
              United States
              Member #152930
              March 1, 2014
              40 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2015, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I read Dawn's website every now and then. She has some interesting things to say, but she basically has a burr up her hiney for TLC.

As far as the TLC holding back a winning jackpot because of some shortage.....sorry, I just don't subscribe to conspiracy theories about that stuff.

If the numbers were RNG computer drawn, I might be more suspicious, but frankly even though TLC isn't perfect (only one person in history on earth was) they are pretty transparent especially compared to other states websites.

rcbbuckeye - Have to agree on that ( She does seem to have a bone to pick with TLC?) but she offers up some good info when not trying to catch them doing something wrong.  True.  Conspiracy to ME means that an entity is purposely trying to deceive, but TLC is one of few Lotto's that post up reports, winners on Scratch tix, etc, so I don't think they are doing anything underhanded.  However - that being said - I am one who believes in Math, numbers and my biggest, singular belief is that of questionable definitions of 'randomness'.  If any game has been programmed in any way - as to affect how numbers are arrived at - then that IMO, is not random.  I do not believe that our Texas Lotto draw games are 100% random.  I have reasons that are concrete (enough that I can SHOW you) and I'm not wanting to start-restart debate over this.  It's something I believe so much, that I base my selections on this.  Pseudo-Randomness is closer to correct, where the definition states:  "Not 100% random, but good enough for some utility." (Wiki)

I think it is fairly safe to go ahead and mention some aspects of this, as I don't think anything would change (over the opinion of ONE player, even IF I were correct), the TLC would just say "Oh, ok - you figured it out, good."  I will say this.  With the larger number games?  Pick 5, Texas Lotto, (in TX games, I know zero about other State games outside of TX), the DRAW # is key to the process of getting numbers, that you can work with i.e. totals for each number then there are TWO numbers derived from the DRAW # that are, essentially, a L-R with a decimal in the middle.  Say the first two numbers of the draw# were 23 then 89, DRAW #2489.  2+3 is 5, then where the harder part is, the 2nd number (a single digit).  So, 89 on the surface looks like 17, but it is not.  Most people, as expected, poo-poo my alt-value reasoning, which by the way, I messed up last night due to the side-by-side number RULE - (you can NOT have side-by-side EXACT numbers anywhere), so if 89 =17, 1+7 would equal 8.  So, 5.8, right?  But, that is wrong.  5 is right, but from doing literally thousands of configurations.

I know that the reason for these alt-values are to get MORE single digits for all the games.  So, when you know that 8's = 3 and 9s = 4, you can see the logic.  3+4=7, so it would appear you have 5.7 to use in two ways:  1.  As the 'dividers' for your totals (I am aware I haven't explained this yet), so if either of these are wrong?  You will not be able to arrive at the 'number'.  Almost all will be wrong since you started off wrong.  And, even when you DO get the right totals, then divide correctly?  You then have to keep applying what I call 'rules' to determine the number - an example is if number 2 came up as 19 - now, you have to always be moving toward 'single digits', but if your 'divider is 5.6, then 19, if reduced to 14 (9s are 4s), it would give you the 1 and then the 4 which is LESS  than the .6, and that wouldn't count (4<6) so you would stay with the 9 and start looking at 1+9, OR 19 - just not 14 or 5. If you had 5.3 as divider from Draw#?  Then (4>3), so you could look at 19 being 14, 14 or 1+4=5.  Now, this would be where you needed to look at the 1st number AND the 3rd number to see IF a 14 or 5 'fit in', so if first number was 2 and 3rd number you figured as 13?  Then, technically you would be looking at only '5', since 14 > 13, so '5' would seem to be your play.  Now change to 5.6 and you get 19, you would be looking at '10' as the logical possibility with 1st number 2, then '10', and 3rd number 13.  And 9 > .6 (4 <6, and would leave a remainder.  This happens more naturally when you get into the larger numbers of spots 4-6 in 6/49 or 6/54.

I messed up last night by failing to see a side-by-side situation.  And, realized that I missed making two number adjustments and it was a knee-jerk assumption from the last drawing.  Last draw was 5.3 and I just saw 85 and said "ok 8+5=13, 1+3=4.  Wrong.  Why?  Because of the preceding 23, the THREE, then an 8, so I didn't factor in side-by-side number, which says you get 33, the first 3 makes the next 3 a "1", so It SHOULD have been 5.6 and I was using 5.4.  <snip>. Why was it wrong?  85 was 1+5=6 because of the 23 preceding the 8 (8's are 3's) and I jumped at the 4 because last drawing was 5.3 and I just immediately moved to next number since 8+5=13 and 1+3=4. In reality, the DRAW# was 2385, supposed to find the 'alt-value' of any number, and would have if I had slowed down and written it out. 23(3)5, then adjust the 3's - 23 15, so 5.6.  <snip>.

I'll be explaining this with illustration later this week.  2385 should have been 2+3=5 and 8=3, but side-by-side with 3, so it should have been 8=3=1 and 1+5=6, so 5.6 was right.  I re-ran the six totals with this and, of course it was right.  I knew after the first number, 2.  After getting the total, then applying the 5.6 division, got 22 which are identicals and result in '2'. And, 2nd number resulted in 21 = 3.  My 5.4 had 4 and 8 (which I played) and it fubared the remaining numbers.

Sorry to get off subject.  No, there isn't conspiracy at work, not even collusion, but perhaps if anything an RNG programmed to generate numbers based  on some Math or C++ or Matrix (all of this is over my head) but, if I can apply the things I've learned and don't make dumb mistakes, then maybe if I stay with it, a favorable DRAW# will pop up (or one that I don't F up).  Can only work on it.  I don't have empirical evidence - yet - showing this works for the Pick 3 and Pick 4, but I'm headed in that direction.  As is often found, sometimes a little knowledge is dangerous - so I'm careful to try and post what has WORKED, before just winning even once - consistency IMHO is more important than anything.   But, if there were one thing I would say is that the alternative values of numbers DO figure in to all the games.  And 7s and 0s are where the most mistakes are made.  BTW - if you use the decimal division, your results should be = on BOTH sides of the decimal, so if you get 4.076, then add two more 0s to the left side.  If you have the right number, each side will end up being the same number!  And, this can be broken down once more - if you ended up with 10 numbers totaling 50.34. you can then take 50 and do the same using 5.0, then 3.4, and they would result in being = on each side.  In other words, 5.0 and 3.4.

A great program to help with your math (in addition and adding decimal spots) is Cymath.com.  It also catches mistakes and shows you ALL the numbers on either side of a problem, so when 12.3456 shows up, you know to go back to top, and add in two more zero's.  The only thing Cymath cannot do is change the 'alt-values' of numbers, side-by-sides, and this is up to you to do.  So, once again, my error last night was MINE, not anything to do with the Lotto drawing.  I simply missed something i should have caught.

Cash Crown

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19831 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2015, 11:28 am - IP Logged

" I want so much to post in the Prediction Area, but I am hesitant at this point." 

Go ahead, it's about time someone started posting some winners.  I don't live in Texas or play any of their games but I'm always glad to someone posting winners for any state.

One of the danger of posting predictions if you're using a system is revealing that your system isn't any better at picking combinations than a QP generator.

That's probably why you seldom see predictions posted on the board by those members claiming their system works.

Evil Looking       

Dallas,TX
                  United States
                  Member #152930
                  March 1, 2014
                  40 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2015, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I think it might a good thing to post Predictions - because, it will show IF you can pick winners.  And, more importantly, if your methods or system is one that works - or in most cases - does not.  My entire motivation is showing my Bro and wife that it IS possible to find a way to get numbers if there are 'goal posts' in place (1-39 or 1-54, etc) and even though a RNG might be tossing out numbers, something is programmed. 

In a Reddit thread that is now posted all over the place, some guy who works for GTech answered some questions (being vague), but one thing he said made me think it is possible to figure out some Lotto games.  He answered a guy who asked if he would get flagged if he won 2 times in a row.  And, the guy said, "Well, if you figure it out on your own, then you are in the clear."  So, if you figure it out  tells me it may be possible or there may be something that CAN be figured out, but who knows if he really does work for them.  He was careful with his answers, but that sort of thing could get him fired.  Unless he is not truthful, doesn't work for them, or was toying with people.  But, it seemed legit to me.  He knew some things and threw out what most Scratch players know is true - the $10 tickets pay better and more often and stay away from the $1-$5 tickets as they are 'bait' tickets and even if you win?  You won't win much as there are so many of those tickets.

I have noticed that the $20 tickets seldom pay that 'break-even' payout like most $5 tickets.  Most I've won on a $5 ticket is $100, but won $500 on a $20 ticket - once.  I try not to play those anymore as where I live seems like a black-hole with the Lotto.  I did some research and the stores that have sold jackpots are on the other side of the City line, in Dallas, and two in particular are on a Road that is the dividing line of our suburb and Dallas county.  The only store in my city that has sold Jackpots is a 7-11 / Mobil gas store and they have sold several Scratcher jackpots, but nothing recent. 

This Reddit guy, I think his name used was "allaboutthenumbers" or something like that, it had numbers at the end, he said that no one knows where the packets go, but they do go to places where "a lot of tickets are sold".  This may explain that Joan Ginther deal - she bought 100s of thousands of dollars in Scratch tix, so maybe all that money sold a lot of tickets in a small town, but some of the winning packets obviously made it to Bishop, TX ??

Predictions area - I've seen some on here with some really good prediction percentages.  I think it's a useful tool to see if something works or not.

Good Luck this week to everyone.

Cash Crown

"People who have never created Progress only see one word - Impossible." 

"People who create Progress see TWO words - "Im Possible". TWO Smash one."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2015, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I think it might a good thing to post Predictions - because, it will show IF you can pick winners.  And, more importantly, if your methods or system is one that works - or in most cases - does not.  My entire motivation is showing my Bro and wife that it IS possible to find a way to get numbers if there are 'goal posts' in place (1-39 or 1-54, etc) and even though a RNG might be tossing out numbers, something is programmed. 

In a Reddit thread that is now posted all over the place, some guy who works for GTech answered some questions (being vague), but one thing he said made me think it is possible to figure out some Lotto games.  He answered a guy who asked if he would get flagged if he won 2 times in a row.  And, the guy said, "Well, if you figure it out on your own, then you are in the clear."  So, if you figure it out  tells me it may be possible or there may be something that CAN be figured out, but who knows if he really does work for them.  He was careful with his answers, but that sort of thing could get him fired.  Unless he is not truthful, doesn't work for them, or was toying with people.  But, it seemed legit to me.  He knew some things and threw out what most Scratch players know is true - the $10 tickets pay better and more often and stay away from the $1-$5 tickets as they are 'bait' tickets and even if you win?  You won't win much as there are so many of those tickets.

I have noticed that the $20 tickets seldom pay that 'break-even' payout like most $5 tickets.  Most I've won on a $5 ticket is $100, but won $500 on a $20 ticket - once.  I try not to play those anymore as where I live seems like a black-hole with the Lotto.  I did some research and the stores that have sold jackpots are on the other side of the City line, in Dallas, and two in particular are on a Road that is the dividing line of our suburb and Dallas county.  The only store in my city that has sold Jackpots is a 7-11 / Mobil gas store and they have sold several Scratcher jackpots, but nothing recent. 

This Reddit guy, I think his name used was "allaboutthenumbers" or something like that, it had numbers at the end, he said that no one knows where the packets go, but they do go to places where "a lot of tickets are sold".  This may explain that Joan Ginther deal - she bought 100s of thousands of dollars in Scratch tix, so maybe all that money sold a lot of tickets in a small town, but some of the winning packets obviously made it to Bishop, TX ??

Predictions area - I've seen some on here with some really good prediction percentages.  I think it's a useful tool to see if something works or not.

Good Luck this week to everyone.

Cash Crown

"I think it might a good thing to post Predictions - because, it will show IF you can pick winners." 

It also requires you to keep accurate data and be realistic, picking winners is not as easy of some players try to make it sound especially when what you post can be checked.

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                      San Angelo, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #1097
                      January 31, 2003
                      1394 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2015, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

This is a general observation and should in no way be interpreted as a negative comment.

True, there are 25,827,165 combinations for Texas Lotto.

"For the Saturday, Sept. 16 draw, there were 1,487,937 tickets sold, not including the extra feature.

That means only 5% of the total combinations were sold for a jackpot that was over 27 million dollars."

I believe there is no way to know exactly how many total different combinations are sold for any game or drawing.
                      There are thousands of lottery terminals in Texas, each one having a random number generator for Quick Picks.
                      Question is - how many of those terminals issued the same set of integers??
                      Since these RNGs can't communicate with each other, it's realistic to think that considerable number of duplicate sets are issued all the time.
                      All of the combinations sold are stored in some manner so that winners can be identified quickly.
                      However, I don't think the data base is public information.
                      I don't think even Dawn Nettles knows!!
                      I believe hundreds, maybe even thousands of duplicate combinations were sold for the Sept 16 drawing.
                      This means, in my opinion, that the percentage of total possible combinations sold per drawing can't be known, and was a lot less than 5%.
                      I think this is probably the reason why the jackpot isn't be won as often as we think it should be.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

This is a general observation and should in no way be interpreted as a negative comment.

"For the Saturday, Sept. 16 draw, there were 1,487,937 tickets sold, not including the extra feature.

That means only 5% of the total combinations were sold for a jackpot that was over 27 million dollars."

I believe there is no way to know exactly how many total different combinations are sold for any game or drawing.
                        There are thousands of lottery terminals in Texas, each one having a random number generator for Quick Picks.
                        Since these RNGs can't communicate with each other, it's realistic to think that considerable number of duplicate sets are issued all the time.
                        All of the combinations sold are stored in some manner so that winners can be identified quickly.
                        I believe hundreds, maybe even thousands of duplicate combinations were sold for the Sept 16 drawing.
                        This means, in my opinion, that the percentage of total possible combinations sold per drawing can't be known, and was a lot less than 5%.
                        I think this is probably the reason why the jackpot isn't be won as often as we think it should be.

Ohio's Classic Lotto(6/49) which starts at $1M and increases $100K or more after every drawing until it's won went almost three years without a win to over $70M before it was won and was hit again two drawings later at $1.2M.  When lotteries sell less than 5% of their possible combinations every drawing anything can happen.

A winning system isn't effected by the number of possible combinations sold, it will consistently pick winners at its usual rate if played consistently regardless.  Weather  it's 1:1000 , 1:10,000 or even 1:100,000 picks the longer the game goes without a winner the better for the system player with a winning system.  Unlike terminals RNG that pick anything and everything a winning system picks a unique group of combinations based on past drawings or some other factors that have proved successful in the past.

Evil Looking       

toledo ohio
                          United States
                          Member #169147
                          October 4, 2015
                          70 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2015, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

Ive bought books and have tryed alot of systems and none of them seem to work I like the simple mathmatic systems for pick 3 and pick 4 they are fun I dont concentrate on winning,,, just having fun and  some of the systems  on here are fun like cross word puzzle any one have any good ones for pick 3 and pick 4?

toledo ohio
                            United States
                            Member #169147
                            October 4, 2015
                            70 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

cash crown can you pm me your pick4 system? and do you have something for pick 3?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19831 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2015, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

With 25,827,165 possible combinations then one would expect one winning ticket to be sold no more than once per 25,827,165 lines sold even if little or no duplicates were sold which would mean one would expect a winner no more than once every 20 or more drawings. 

That also means anyone with a system have plenty of time and opportunities to try and see if it can pick a winner or even come close.

Evil Looking