Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash4Life

282 replies. Last post 3 days ago by GiveFive.

Page 17 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3709 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2016, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Please Ms. Universe play 

04 19 55 57 58  02 

Thanks in advance.

Good luck everyone.

I'm lookin' for that #2 CashBall myself Sam, but I played all four of 'em just to be safe. 

I used #55 as my power number, picked three other numbers with it, and let the terminal pick the fifth.  So we'll see what happens. 

There are 17 C4L drawings (including tonite) left in 2016, so I have to believe that #55 with 14 hits this year can get to 20 hits in 2016.  (Or very close to 20)  It's got an average skip of 5 drawings in 2016, so three/four more hits would take it to 17/18 hits in 2016.  If it repeats, then I'd say it's got 20 in the bag.

There are two other numbers (04 & 40) with 13 hits this year, so they've got a shot at 20 hits too. I played both of them tonite too.  G5 

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3709 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2016, 6:21 am - IP Logged

I'm lookin' for that #2 CashBall myself Sam, but I played all four of 'em just to be safe. 

I used #55 as my power number, picked three other numbers with it, and let the terminal pick the fifth.  So we'll see what happens. 

There are 17 C4L drawings (including tonite) left in 2016, so I have to believe that #55 with 14 hits this year can get to 20 hits in 2016.  (Or very close to 20)  It's got an average skip of 5 drawings in 2016, so three/four more hits would take it to 17/18 hits in 2016.  If it repeats, then I'd say it's got 20 in the bag.

There are two other numbers (04 & 40) with 13 hits this year, so they've got a shot at 20 hits too. I played both of them tonite too.  G5 

I won two bucks... I had one number and the CashBall on one line.... G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3709 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2016, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Back on Sept 27th in this forum, I wrote:

If you play #04 or #55 on every line you play from now until December 31st, your odds of winning a 2nd prize of $1,000 a week for life improve from 7,282,016 to 1 to 1 in 18,542 - if #04 or #55 is actually drawn.  That's because you'll need match only four more winning numbers drawn from a field of 59 numbers to win $1,000 a week for life. 

Here's something else I should have put in that post;

If you play #04 or #55 on every one of your lines, your odds of winning a 3 of 5 (no Cash Ball) prize of $25.00 are reduced from 490 to 1 from 1 in 350.  And to win a $10.00 prize (2 of 5 and The Cash Ball) your odds are reduced from 1 in 83 to1 in 20. 

1 in 20... that's why I won twelve dollars last nite.  It isn't all that hard to win small prizes in this game. G5

I put my money where my mouth is tonite.  See the above post... I played #4 & #55 on three lines tonite.  We'll see... G5

Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #78507
        August 16, 2009
        7229 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Let's go lottery gods.

I need some single malt whisky. Cheers

04 19 55 57 58 02

Good luck everyone.

230-005961856-142429

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3709 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2016, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I put my money where my mouth is tonite.  See the above post... I played #4 & #55 on three lines tonite.  We'll see... G5

9 11 20 37 60  CB 2

Whew!!  Talk about stinkin' up the joint!   Best I could do was one number with The CashBall.  I won  two bucks, which is kinda like winning a FP in Take5.  I've discovered that it isn't all that hard to win a couple of bucks in this game, but winning The Big Magilla is a whole other story.  G5

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3709 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2016, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Just ran out and made a "C4L Run".....

I'm playing that 04/55 power number combo gain.  Threw in some other numbers too, but I didn't do that partial-QP thing that I've been doing lately.  Got all four Cashball's too... we'll see in a few hours! G5

Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #78507
              August 16, 2009
              7229 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2016, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

Let's go C4L gods, hook me up with some benjamins.

04 19 55 57 58  02 

Good luck everyone.

230-005961856-142429

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3856 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2016, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Tried partial QP on C4L in Jersey...machine just kicked out the bet slip.

This last draw I had only the 25

Partial QP for C4L not available in Maryland.

Had only the #2 CB last night.      Thud

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3709 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2016, 6:33 am - IP Logged

It's too bad neither Jersey or Maryland has the partial-QP feature like New York has. 

I've been using it a lot lately, but there's times when I don't.  But, it can definitely burn you too.  For instance, #42 in C4L is the least drawn number over the life of the game.  (It's got 5 hits since June 19, 2014.  Compare that to #43 with the most hits - 33) I bought a five line partial-QP ticket not too long ago, and when I looked at the numbers the terminal gave me, I saw that I had #42 on TWO of my five lines!

There's another thing too about buying/playing partial-QP's.... I have to keep my betslip after the clerk runs it through the machine. When I get home, I compare the betslip to my ticket to see what numbers I got from the terminal.  If I don't do that, it's hard to tell which numbers are my picks, and which are the terminals. I usually pick three numbers, and let the machine pick the other two. P-QP's come in handy when you cant decide on a fourth or fifth number to pick. G5

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3709 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2016, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Just thought about something....  and if a player does not do this, then even in the State of New York a partial-QP WILL NOT work.

You must mark the "QP" box on the betslip along with the numbers you picked.  If you forget to do that, the terminal spits out the betslip, and gives the clerk an error message that says something like "Not enough numbers picked"...  There have been times when I've forgotten to mark the QP box, and had the clerk tell me "You didn't pick enough numbers."  G5

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3709 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2016, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

3 10 20 30 43 CB 01

I had #30 and #43 on the same line - good for $4.00.  It aint much but I'll take it.  That #43 is the biggest hitter of all time in C4L. 

Tried doing a partial-QP tonite, but the clerk couldn't make the terminal take the betslip so I ended up  reading him my numbers as he punched them in manually.  Surprisingly, he knew what a partial-QP was.  He said it was probably something wrong with the machine because he didn't see anything wrong with my betslip.  G5

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Whiskey Island
                        United States
                        Member #90216
                        April 24, 2010
                        12758 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2016, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Next  4  Draws

4 - 12 - 21 - 26 - 35     3
                        4 - 12 - 21 - 35 - 45     3
                        4 - 12 - 26 - 35 - 45     3
                        4 - 21 - 26 - 35 - 45     3
                        12 - 21 - 26 - 35 - 45   3

United States
                          Member #112968
                          June 29, 2011
                          3856 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Just thought about something....  and if a player does not do this, then even in the State of New York a partial-QP WILL NOT work.

You must mark the "QP" box on the betslip along with the numbers you picked.  If you forget to do that, the terminal spits out the betslip, and gives the clerk an error message that says something like "Not enough numbers picked"...  There have been times when I've forgotten to mark the QP box, and had the clerk tell me "You didn't pick enough numbers."  G5

I recall you mentioning the QP box in an earlier post so I was sure to try it that way.

Other states need to take a lesson from NY and make that available.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3856 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

3 10 20 30 43 CB 01

I had #30 and #43 on the same line - good for $4.00.  It aint much but I'll take it.  That #43 is the biggest hitter of all time in C4L. 

Tried doing a partial-QP tonite, but the clerk couldn't make the terminal take the betslip so I ended up  reading him my numbers as he punched them in manually.  Surprisingly, he knew what a partial-QP was.  He said it was probably something wrong with the machine because he didn't see anything wrong with my betslip.  G5

I had the 43...but that's all !

United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3856 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

It's too bad neither Jersey or Maryland has the partial-QP feature like New York has. 

I've been using it a lot lately, but there's times when I don't.  But, it can definitely burn you too.  For instance, #42 in C4L is the least drawn number over the life of the game.  (It's got 5 hits since June 19, 2014.  Compare that to #43 with the most hits - 33) I bought a five line partial-QP ticket not too long ago, and when I looked at the numbers the terminal gave me, I saw that I had #42 on TWO of my five lines!

There's another thing too about buying/playing partial-QP's.... I have to keep my betslip after the clerk runs it through the machine. When I get home, I compare the betslip to my ticket to see what numbers I got from the terminal.  If I don't do that, it's hard to tell which numbers are my picks, and which are the terminals. I usually pick three numbers, and let the machine pick the other two. P-QP's come in handy when you cant decide on a fourth or fifth number to pick. G5

Maybe they could offer a partial QP option where you could also exclude certain #s

also have qp in small letters just above the #s that were picked that way.

Page 17 of 19