Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm growing angrier with lotteries each day!

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Uluska.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4102 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I know I'm not the only one who loses, but there have been so many winners that I feel like the odd man out.

1. Right now you in the best company in this forum JJ- the company of losers .Unhappy

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

So I bought tickets in "Can't lose" states and still lost!

I get sick and tired of seeing it be WAY TOO EASY for winners to win!

I've played HARD for years and have won nothing significant.

My anger is boiling over due to all of this.

Does anyone else feel just as frustrated?

That's exactly what is supposed to happen.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1492 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2016, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

JJ, think about how many people play MM and PB per year.  Now think about how many people win per year.  It's is very low.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4783 Posts

How'd you like to live in a "can't loose" state and still not win ?

Lol lol

J'aime La France.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4102 Posts

l bought my tickets in a " can't lose" State according to JJ   and still lost. I am still looking for an explanation as to how this is even possible. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4852 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Lol lol

I bought 3 QP tickets for last nights PB and didn't get 1 number. QP's win so much more than self picks, so I should have won something.  Right?  Wink

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #169723
              October 29, 2015
              877 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I bought 3 QP tickets for last nights PB and didn't get 1 number. QP's win so much more than self picks, so I should have won something.  Right?  Wink

This morning, my brother handed me his PB tick to check for him. The first number was 39. I didn't look any further.... He didn't have the PB# either. Unhappy

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #169723
                October 29, 2015
                877 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

JJ...have you tried praying of a win?

THE LOTTERY TICKET

JJ, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray. ''Listen God,'' JJ said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.''

He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue. ''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.''

He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again. ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said. ''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.''

JJ thought this did it, so he got up and walked outside.

The clouds opened up and a booming voice said,

''JJ, buy a freaking lottery ticket!''

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

United States
                  Member #106134
                  February 13, 2011
                  806 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:42 pm - IP Logged
                  1. Right now you in the best company in this forum JJ- the company of losers .Unhappy

Right, none of us seem to win here!  Hope that changes, would be good to see any of you win it.

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                    Green Bay
                    United States
                    Member #169391
                    October 15, 2015
                    1238 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Looks like Einstein was right...We're all insane.  If not yet...Soon.

Never give up.  Banana

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                      Green Bay
                      United States
                      Member #169391
                      October 15, 2015
                      1238 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY TICKET

JJ, who was in financial difficulty, walked into a church and started to pray. ''Listen God,'' JJ said. ''I know I haven't been perfect but I really need to win the lottery. I don't have a lot of money. Please help me out.''

He left the church, a week went by, and he hadn't won the lottery, so he walked into a synagogue. ''Come on, God,'' he said. ''I really need this money. My mom needs surgery and I have bills to pay. Please let me win the lottery.''

He left the synagogue, a week went by, and he didn't win the lottery. So, he went to a mosque and started to pray again. ''You're starting to disappoint me, God,'' he said. ''I've prayed and prayed. If you just let me win the lottery, I'll be a better person. I don't have to win the jackpot, just enough to get me out of debt. I'll give some to charity, even. Just let me win the lottery.''

LOL!  Now if that booming voice would only give JJ the winning numbers too.

Never give up.  Banana

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1704 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

So I bought tickets in "Can't lose" states and still lost!

I get sick and tired of seeing it be WAY TOO EASY for winners to win!

I've played HARD for years and have won nothing significant.

My anger is boiling over due to all of this.

Does anyone else feel just as frustrated?

Which lottery games are you playing most often, Pick 3/4, Pick 5/6, or PB/MM ???

If you are spending a lot of money on the Jackpot games, maybe you should STOP !!! 

If you are spending a lot of money on the smaller games, Pick 3/4, maybe you should STOP !!! 

Maybe you should do something different, like start a business on the Internet [doing something that makes sense], and learn how to generate a steady, dependable, supplemental, online income instead.

If you need extra income, Change your  Strategy !!!

Brooklyn, NY
                          United States
                          Member #169723
                          October 29, 2015
                          877 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2016, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

LOL!  Now if that booming voice would only give JJ the winning numbers too.

I Agree! Green laugh

The Meatman

sully16's avatar - sharan
                            Ringleader
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #81740
                            October 28, 2009
                            40293 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2016, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

THE LOTTERY TICKET

lmao, Green laugh

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

United States
                              Member #106134
                              February 13, 2011
                              806 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2016, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

You all are wrong about one thing...winners can and do win at will.  They do it to potblock and screw over as many other players as possible.