Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm growing angrier with lotteries each day!

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Uluska.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2016, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

No wonder I haven't won big yet, I'm doing it all wrong!

I'm playing for the $$. I should be focusing on being a potblocker! ROFL LOLGreen laughROFL LOLGreen laughROFL LOLGreen laugh

Potblocking is a real problem.  Winners are conspiring to screw us all over!

I'm sure every winner laughs at all of us and laughs at the lottery too and says "We just screwed all these chumps out of millions and it was WAY TOO EASY!"

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5600 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure every winner laughs at all of us and laughs at the lottery too and says "We just screwed all these chumps out of millions and it was WAY TOO EASY!"

Dude

You. Need. Professional. Help.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11979 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2016, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

So I bought tickets in "Can't lose" states and still lost!

I get sick and tired of seeing it be WAY TOO EASY for winners to win!

I've played HARD for years and have won nothing significant.

My anger is boiling over due to all of this.

Does anyone else feel just as frustrated?

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughSTOP PLAYING THE LOTTERY.Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90535
        April 29, 2010
        11979 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2016, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

For all gamblers, even small-time bettors, gambling at the very least correlates with feelings such as irritation, frustration and aggravation then can worsen to agony, depression, violence and suicide. Gamblers may not always admit experiencing these feelings. However, gamblers definitely do experience these feelings. Even small-time $1 a week lottery players get irritated, frustrated and aggravated when always losing. Rarely though do gamblers only bet $1 a week even if saying that. When gamblers who say they only ever bet $1 a week, see a super jackpot getting big and bet $5, $10, $20 or more on it, then they are not $1 a week gamblers any longer. Gambling always means losing money. Usually losing more money than intended. The bottom line is that losing money and feeling all of these negative emotions is not fun, recreational or entertaining.

Every so-called moderate gambler has a gambling problem. Suppose that you are considered to be a moderate gambler. A moderate gambler will occasionally lose for example $5 at a time. So the gambling industry basically "grabs" $5 at a time from you. You would remember this for a lifetime if a thief grabbed a $5 bill out of your hand and ran away with it. What about a gambling industry "thief" who grabs $5 each time from you for a super jackpot lottery drawing? The odds are that you will never hit a super jackpot even if living many thousands of lifetimes. How about grabbing $5 a race at the horse racetrack? How about grabbing $5 a hand at blackjack? How about grabbing $5 for a few slot machine pulls? How about grabbing $5 per stock trade? How about grabbing $5 from you at other gambling activities? That occasional $5 multiplied by countless occasional times, adds up to a lot of money over the months and years. Anyone who is grabbing your money like this is a problem that must be eliminated. But the gambling industry does not want you to think this way. The gambling industry wants you to think that each occasional $5 lost gambling is fun, recreational and entertaining. The gambling industry spends millions of dollars on advertising and public relations to keep their so-called moderate gambling customers foolish and ignorant about gambling. This book will clearly show that gambling in moderation is not okay. This book will wise you up to their propaganda. Readers of this book who smartly apply its information will choose to keep money in the bank or spend it wisely on truly pleasurable, meaningful things.

https://www.amazon.com/Gambling-Facts-Fictions-Anti-Gambling-Handbook/dp/1418472409?ie=UTF8&n=283155&qid=1093186948&redirect=true&ref_=sr_11_1&sr=11-1

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
          Member #106134
          February 13, 2011
          806 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I will take Thrifty's advice and quit playing the lottery, I'm sick and tired of being screwed over and seeing losers like Hot Sauce's girlfriend win.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19817 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2016, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

$22.95Eek is there tax and shipping charges? No thanks i rather spend my money on the Lottery. Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40469 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2016, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Pot Lucking can be serious, you can grow bigger and bigger every bite.Conehead

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40469 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

If we can find out where they hold their secret meetings, we can send in a spy to get info, beat them at their own game.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                  Member #52345
                  May 21, 2007
                  2659 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

For all gamblers, even small-time bettors, gambling at the very least correlates with feelings such as irritation, frustration and aggravation then can worsen to agony, depression, violence and suicide. Gamblers may not always admit experiencing these feelings. However, gamblers definitely do experience these feelings. Even small-time $1 a week lottery players get irritated, frustrated and aggravated when always losing. Rarely though do gamblers only bet $1 a week even if saying that. When gamblers who say they only ever bet $1 a week, see a super jackpot getting big and bet $5, $10, $20 or more on it, then they are not $1 a week gamblers any longer. Gambling always means losing money. Usually losing more money than intended. The bottom line is that losing money and feeling all of these negative emotions is not fun, recreational or entertaining.

Every so-called moderate gambler has a gambling problem. Suppose that you are considered to be a moderate gambler. A moderate gambler will occasionally lose for example $5 at a time. So the gambling industry basically "grabs" $5 at a time from you. You would remember this for a lifetime if a thief grabbed a $5 bill out of your hand and ran away with it. What about a gambling industry "thief" who grabs $5 each time from you for a super jackpot lottery drawing? The odds are that you will never hit a super jackpot even if living many thousands of lifetimes. How about grabbing $5 a race at the horse racetrack? How about grabbing $5 a hand at blackjack? How about grabbing $5 for a few slot machine pulls? How about grabbing $5 per stock trade? How about grabbing $5 from you at other gambling activities? That occasional $5 multiplied by countless occasional times, adds up to a lot of money over the months and years. Anyone who is grabbing your money like this is a problem that must be eliminated. But the gambling industry does not want you to think this way. The gambling industry wants you to think that each occasional $5 lost gambling is fun, recreational and entertaining. The gambling industry spends millions of dollars on advertising and public relations to keep their so-called moderate gambling customers foolish and ignorant about gambling. This book will clearly show that gambling in moderation is not okay. This book will wise you up to their propaganda. Readers of this book who smartly apply its information will choose to keep money in the bank or spend it wisely on truly pleasurable, meaningful things.

https://www.amazon.com/Gambling-Facts-Fictions-Anti-Gambling-Handbook/dp/1418472409?ie=UTF8&n=283155&qid=1093186948&redirect=true&ref_=sr_11_1&sr=11-1

Skeptical  the only problem gamblers I see,are the ones that insist on spending over $15-30 every week

even when the pot grows to ginormous sizes,I still don't see much a point spending more then the price of a ticket

I've been playing for years and I know my habits never have nore will change

its funny how certain folks here insist on posting about thar $10 - 30 purchase every time the MM or the PB grows past a given amount

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #77167
                    July 15, 2009
                    555 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the potential winners club, jj.

Keep a ticket in every game.  When you go to purchase tickets--say "jackpot" "jackpot" on your way in and on the way out of the store.  Speak it into being.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                      Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #169723
                      October 29, 2015
                      877 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2016, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Today, I purchased 1 Cash4Life, 1 MM, 1 PB, 1 NY Lotto, 1 Take 5 and 1 pick 10. I also purchased a $5 scratch called NY POKER. I won $30 on that.

I spent $13 which will cover me in all jackpot games until Wednesday. And now with the $30 win, I am $17 ahead for now.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19817 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Today, I purchased 1 Cash4Life, 1 MM, 1 PB, 1 NY Lotto, 1 Take 5 and 1 pick 10. I also purchased a $5 scratch called NY POKER. I won $30 on that.

I spent $13 which will cover me in all jackpot games until Wednesday. And now with the $30 win, I am $17 ahead for now.

Bragging, That should make jjtheprince feel better LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                          Green Bay
                          United States
                          Member #169391
                          October 15, 2015
                          1245 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I will take Thrifty's advice and quit playing the lottery, I'm sick and tired of being screwed over and seeing losers like Hot Sauce's girlfriend win.

No need to quit jj.  Maybe you spend way too much on tickets every week.  One dollar a week on what ever.  Only one dollar.  If you're lucky, that's all you need.

Never give up.  Banana

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2522 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2016, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Bragging, That should make jjtheprince feel better LOL

Green laugh

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                              Member #164727
                              March 12, 2015
                              2522 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I can't Imagine myself getting so uptight about the inability to beat astronomical odds. It's so weird...lol...I would think that's a given. Hello..lol

Not too healthy centering your real life around something so remote, it's almost untouchable. 

The only legitimate issue I get angry over is the bogus pre and post tests. 

Find it strange that people get discouraged because they don't win the JP, even though they are aware of the astronomical odds against them winning. Then complain using the wrong reasons as justification...lol

Strange, just a couple of weeks ago someone, I forget who challenged me concerning the issue of the lack of knowledge of the odds amongst the general public, and furthermore seemingly lottery enthusiasts. 

Maybe I'll save this post as further proof for future debates. It's a filing logistical nightmare though...ha