Welcome Guest
You last visited May 27, 2017, 9:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 7 months ago by adamcustom.

Page 14 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
898 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I decided to go with both and threw in a few filters.  In the positional groups I have three analysis tools,

group-values, steps and S/C.  The center is overall groups and works much like the DMP version with three

options Wild, Play and Block.  The filters I went with are independent-digits, independent-decades, group-

mirrors and total-groups.  The top option allows for up to 3 groups to be used for each number position.

The tool can be ran as a full wheel or as a "run-file-mode."  I hope to find time to finish it in the next few days.

Craig

The interface looks cute and colorful. At first glance I think it might be too complex with so many functions, but perhaps the reason I see it that way is I use DMP on daily basis.

Thanks for letting us know and good luck with it.

Adam

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4301 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2016, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The center option and the filters are the same as those in DMP, surprised you did not pick up on that.

The top option is the same as the old dos version with the option to apply the steps and s/c options

to the data.  Other than the Steps and S/C options on the top option they work the same.  All three

can be used at the same time.

RL

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      898 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2016, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Adam

The center option and the filters are the same as those in DMP, surprised you did not pick up on that.

The top option is the same as the old dos version with the option to apply the steps and s/c options

to the data.  Other than the Steps and S/C options on the top option they work the same.  All three

can be used at the same time.

RL

Craig,

Ok, probably I found so many things on the screen that it escaped my attention. The syndrome of songs we like best are those we already know by heart.

BTW it seems to me that s/c move much along same lines as groups so if one manages to hit s/c should also have few problems with hitting groups.

You have to make 12 correct choices and then you are left with ar. 500 sets at least in 5/42 game. Filter 1 will not help much unless you take the risk of setting it tighter than 0-4. Filter 2 with so many sets in Main file will not help much as far as the play within reasonable budget is concerned. So we have to make extra choices and put the finger on some of the first positions in s/c charts. That will make the total of at least 15 choices to be able to play. That's not less than choices I make when playing digits, groups and 2  or max 3 filters with 50/50 chances as I only say yes or no.

That's an example :

I pick 7 groups to hit or miss plus 5 digits to hit or miss. No other filter used. So altogether 12 choices that lead to 300 sets. A bit too many but still a good bargain I think.

Adam

DMP

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4301 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2016, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Adam

The new groups tool is just another link in the chain.  I can just set 1 value here and there, all the way from start to

finish.  The first stage is the speed-wheel and for the last 7 or 8 games straight it has managed hitting all 5 correct in the

list of 30 it generates using the random option.  This reduces my 5-39 down to a 5-30 or 575757 to 142506 lines.  Not too

bad for just hitting a couple buttons.  Next I move to the Lexie and may put 2 to 4 digits in one position and hit R-F-M and

often it reduces the 142506 down to around 40K.  Next it's on to the D-trap and I set a couple of left digits, mainly the 1st

and 5th which are easy to hit.  This takes me down to around 10K and I have not started the good stuff yet.  Next I move to

the R-S-P option and again I only set a couple that look best and skip the rest.  Many times I don't even use the bias tool I

just find the ones that show the best.  This takes me down to less than 500 lines most games so I move to the next,  By the

time I get to the third game-engine I am setting at less than 50 lines and most games around 25 with 2 more options.  When

I get to the groups tool I don't have to set but maybe one value to hit or block to reduce to a couple lines and many games

I don't even have to use it.  All the Steps and S/C options don't need full setups, I can set 1 or however many I feel will do the

job.  In the lexie steps there are 6 steps with each step having 3 values to set.  I can set any one of the three or I can leave

them all blank and move to the next.   Every option is setup that way and I just look at the ones that seem like no brainers.

Anyway,   Having both group options along with the step and S/C for the top positional tool allows me to pin down at least one.

Cross filtering is working very well, the program is like having 10 different systems all in one box.  The lines generated from one

are passed to the next so each one requires fewer and fewer settings to reach my play level.  I just wish I had more time to

learn what settings produce the best outcome.   Each game can reduce to a single line but it's almost impossible to hit every

value.  The way it's setup I only mess with the easy to hit values and then move to the next.  I hope to go live next week but

I have said that many times.   The speed-wheel, random option has also trapped 5of5's for both for PB and MM in 30 number

so even the big games are possible. 

RL

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4301 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2016, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Here is a example of what I call a easy set, you can see the top step value is almost always a 1.  The second and third

values will be the same value most of the games so if needed I can use the same values for both, If one looks good for

a value then the other will be the same but like I said I set only the values that offer the smallest risk.  Does not work 

every game but I think it's going to all come together soon.

RL

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            898 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2016, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Adam

The new groups tool is just another link in the chain.  I can just set 1 value here and there, all the way from start to

finish.  The first stage is the speed-wheel and for the last 7 or 8 games straight it has managed hitting all 5 correct in the

list of 30 it generates using the random option.  This reduces my 5-39 down to a 5-30 or 575757 to 142506 lines.  Not too

bad for just hitting a couple buttons.  Next I move to the Lexie and may put 2 to 4 digits in one position and hit R-F-M and

often it reduces the 142506 down to around 40K.  Next it's on to the D-trap and I set a couple of left digits, mainly the 1st

and 5th which are easy to hit.  This takes me down to around 10K and I have not started the good stuff yet.  Next I move to

the R-S-P option and again I only set a couple that look best and skip the rest.  Many times I don't even use the bias tool I

just find the ones that show the best.  This takes me down to less than 500 lines most games so I move to the next,  By the

time I get to the third game-engine I am setting at less than 50 lines and most games around 25 with 2 more options.  When

I get to the groups tool I don't have to set but maybe one value to hit or block to reduce to a couple lines and many games

I don't even have to use it.  All the Steps and S/C options don't need full setups, I can set 1 or however many I feel will do the

job.  In the lexie steps there are 6 steps with each step having 3 values to set.  I can set any one of the three or I can leave

them all blank and move to the next.   Every option is setup that way and I just look at the ones that seem like no brainers.

Anyway,   Having both group options along with the step and S/C for the top positional tool allows me to pin down at least one.

Cross filtering is working very well, the program is like having 10 different systems all in one box.  The lines generated from one

are passed to the next so each one requires fewer and fewer settings to reach my play level.  I just wish I had more time to

learn what settings produce the best outcome.   Each game can reduce to a single line but it's almost impossible to hit every

value.  The way it's setup I only mess with the easy to hit values and then move to the next.  I hope to go live next week but

I have said that many times.   The speed-wheel, random option has also trapped 5of5's for both for PB and MM in 30 number

so even the big games are possible. 

RL

Craig

Great to hear your new stuff is doing that well.

I for one have got to make do with what's one my hands and make the most of it so I do my job.

All the best

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4301 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2016, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Concerning the groups if you still have the old dos version you could use it to help pin down a group to a single

position and then set it that way in the DMP setup.  Nothing really new with the newest version except the steps

and s/c.  The best part is having them both on the same page.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4301 Posts
                Posted: October 4, 2016, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Adam

As you know DMP was my pride and joy for many many years.  I came to hate it because although it was

easy to trap a JP in 1000 lines or less it was nearly impossible to filter down to 10 lines without kicking the

5of5 out.  DMP is a good program but the problem is that all the filters except a couple are digit related.

Each filter that is set takes away filtering power of the next.  This produces a kind of wall where one has to

start cranking the filters down to levels that are hard to hit.  I think that anyone could do similar things as the

CF program with other software's as long as each software used was built around different methods.  The

software would require the ability to run from a file but I think many have that option.  The down side would

be learning all the different systems.

Many CF-251 game-engines are old stuff that I have posted over the years and all I really did was to put them

into a single program with a single interface with a few mods.  DMP can run lines from other programs and I think

many other programs offer that option.   Excel programs could be used and there are plenty of them around for

free as well as older commercial software's.  I think that many who used DMP way back used the filters to filter

lines generated from other programs. 

RL

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  898 Posts
                  Posted: October 4, 2016, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Craig

Unfortunately not, as it was on my old PC that went kaput a few years back. Besides I'm not sure dos version could be run some way on Win 10.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    898 Posts
                    Posted: October 4, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Adam

As you know DMP was my pride and joy for many many years.  I came to hate it because although it was

easy to trap a JP in 1000 lines or less it was nearly impossible to filter down to 10 lines without kicking the

5of5 out.  DMP is a good program but the problem is that all the filters except a couple are digit related.

Each filter that is set takes away filtering power of the next.  This produces a kind of wall where one has to

start cranking the filters down to levels that are hard to hit.  I think that anyone could do similar things as the

CF program with other software's as long as each software used was built around different methods.  The

software would require the ability to run from a file but I think many have that option.  The down side would

be learning all the different systems.

Many CF-251 game-engines are old stuff that I have posted over the years and all I really did was to put them

into a single program with a single interface with a few mods.  DMP can run lines from other programs and I think

many other programs offer that option.   Excel programs could be used and there are plenty of them around for

free as well as older commercial software's.  I think that many who used DMP way back used the filters to filter

lines generated from other programs. 

RL

I agree it's either group or digit-related. That's why I never go to more than 2-3 of them- DB and DO( never DE) and CD sometimes. Also I like to have a look at TB which can nicely replace setting one of the base digit to the exact value, but still risky.

I do not mind that construction at all as I never had a knack for finding one or two key numbers and that would make a difference. Still even with that DMP still could be used using those key numbers in the wheel.

So all in all I'm happy with the version I have.

Adam

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4301 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2016, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Adam

I don't use key numbers, here are the results of the RNG against tonight's drawing.   All I do is press the random

button then hit the wheel button.   This simple process reduces the total lines close to 76%.  It has hit the 5of5 

close to 10 games in a row.  A two step process that requires no brain power or analysis.   30 numbers in a pick

5 game reduces from 575757 to 142506 lines.  Not a bad way to start and the secondary prizes have better odds.

The odds for a 4of5 are 1 in 142506/125=1140. vs the advertised odds of 1 in 3386.8.   The 3of5 hits go from 1

in 102.6 to 1 in 47.5.   

tonight's results

Speed-wheel

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4301 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4301 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2016, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Cross filtering works and using the digits and groups in DMP is just 2 vs the 8 cross filters offered by the CF program.

The more that are used the fewer the settings needed for any one.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4301 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Note!

The 94% reduction referenced above is based on the speed-wheel and D-trap combined.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4301 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2016, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Here is another thing to consider when cross filtering is to check prize ratios.  After applying the speed wheel

and the D-trap in the above example here are the prize totals for each level.  The overall odds of winning one

of the prizes for the game are 1 in 4 vs 1 in 8.77.  Some filters will not produce these sort of results so this

should be used to help decide on which ones to use.  The odds for a 4of5 are 1 in 458 which is far better than

the game offers of 1 in 3386.8.  It's impossible to maintain these ratios all the way down but keeping them as

long as possible helps in the end. 

RL

Page 14 of 23