Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 1 month ago by adamcustom.

Page 18 of 23
PrintE-mailLink

South Africa
Member #172579
January 29, 2016
5 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2016, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi carrot

nice to meet someone that also plays uk 6/49, maybe we can share some ideas? currently using lexie to play lunch time and tea time draws, with the help of notmyday actually managing to get a small win. i have been using is excel charts and comparing it to the numbers on the generated lines lexie gives me. so far only been going with just playing one number which doesn't really win you a lot but i guess if your very sure of that number you can just put down more money.

nurse101

It will be a pleasure to share ideas , i have few systems that i have gathered  that might help in getting pairs ,maybe will should open a new thread later on about that but as for now i want to focus as much as possible on learning lex and Dmp

nurse101's avatar - rinard
    london
    United Kingdom
    Member #166661
    June 1, 2015
    130 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi carrot

great idea look forward to it.

NURSE101

California
      United States
      Member #173431
      March 2, 2016
      37 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the video tutorial! It was very educational as the tutorial links in older DMP topics appear to be broken.

If you don't mind, can I ask if it is possible to exclude a number from a group in DMP? For instance, if I believe #13 won't hit in the next draw, is there an option or method to exclude #13 (or move it into a blocked group) in order to reduce some of the lines generated?

Thanks!

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2016, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the video tutorial! It was very educational as the tutorial links in older DMP topics appear to be broken.

If you don't mind, can I ask if it is possible to exclude a number from a group in DMP? For instance, if I believe #13 won't hit in the next draw, is there an option or method to exclude #13 (or move it into a blocked group) in order to reduce some of the lines generated?

Thanks!

Yes! Do the following:

1. Click Wheel
        2. Left click the blue square in any of the 5 lines
        3. When it turns green, enter the number(s) you want to exclude (i.e., #13) or upto 15 numbers per line
        4. Set both L(Low) and H(High) buttons to "0"
        5. The number(s) you entered on that line will be EXCLUDED when you wheel
        6. Alternatively, you can set the same line for a low of 0-5 and high 0-5, and depending on your choice it will choose from those numbers
        7. Or better yet, use odd/even, high/low, hot/cold, etc. on different lines and choose how many numbers to wheel

All of RL's softwares are excellent products to play with, so enjoy! If you have questions just ask and thou ye shall be answered by the great LP community, who are good at helping each other! A good example is NMD and adamcustom's videos! Good luck!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

California
          United States
          Member #173431
          March 2, 2016
          37 Posts
          Posted: October 17, 2016, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Yes! Do the following:

1. Click Wheel
          2. Left click the blue square in any of the 5 lines
          3. When it turns green, enter the number(s) you want to exclude (i.e., #13) or upto 15 numbers per line
          4. Set both L(Low) and H(High) buttons to "0"
          5. The number(s) you entered on that line will be EXCLUDED when you wheel
          6. Alternatively, you can set the same line for a low of 0-5 and high 0-5, and depending on your choice it will choose from those numbers
          7. Or better yet, use odd/even, high/low, hot/cold, etc. on different lines and choose how many numbers to wheel

All of RL's softwares are excellent products to play with, so enjoy! If you have questions just ask and thou ye shall be answered by the great LP community, who are good at helping each other! A good example is NMD and adamcustom's videos! Good luck!

That did it! Thank you very much for the instructions!

I agree that RL's software programs are excellent tools. I'm very grateful that some of them have been made available again and I'm currently reading through the old DMP and Lexi topics to learn as much as I can. It's going to take me awhile to read through all of those pages!

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            860 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2016, 3:32 am - IP Logged

That did it! Thank you very much for the instructions!

I agree that RL's software programs are excellent tools. I'm very grateful that some of them have been made available again and I'm currently reading through the old DMP and Lexi topics to learn as much as I can. It's going to take me awhile to read through all of those pages!

James

It is exactly as adulane has explained and even you can specify the position for which the number is locked out in box 3 allowing it to show up in some other positions.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:37 am - IP Logged
                CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5913 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:43 am - IP Logged

I knew you would come to my rescue, now is there definitions for each filter, in text?

Adam, each time I tried to download from your link, it returned a *.TXT file.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  860 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks, winsum

I know I did a poor job of placing the link the way I did, but had problems with doing it in a better way.

Adam

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    860 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:47 am - IP Logged

I knew you would come to my rescue, now is there definitions for each filter, in text?

Adam, each time I tried to download from your link, it returned a *.TXT file.

Bob

You'll be laughing but I got no idea what's in the text file.

No, definitely I didn't put there any explanation of the filters used. If you need them, just let me know and I will post it.

Adam

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5913 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2016, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Bob

You'll be laughing but I got no idea what's in the text file.

No, definitely I didn't put there any explanation of the filters used. If you need them, just let me know and I will post it.

Adam

Please Adam, thanks.

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        860 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2016, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Please Adam, thanks.

It looks the site went down for a while.

Actually there are only a couple of them I use and not always.

DO  meaning double odd digits just as in 11 or 33 or 37 etc

DE meaning double even digit as in 22 or 42 or 26 etc.

DB meaning double base digit as in 13 or 31 or 23 or 11 or 12 or 21 etc.

CD meaning consecutive digits as in this combination : 01,12, 28,38, 41 here 01 and 12 is an example of consecutive digits

FDE meaning first decade even as in draw starting like this : 02 or 23

LDE meaning last decade even as in draw ending like this : 27 or 41

As I've already said I only decide yes or not meaning the filter will hit or miss. No ranging of them whatsoever.

Adam

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5913 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2016, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2016, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Adam uploaded the video to Dropbox but when you download the file it will have the .txt file extension.

Just replace the .txt to .mp4 and the video will work or use the link I provided.

Thanks Adam for the explanations

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2016, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Adam uploaded the video to Dropbox but when you download the file it will have the .txt file extension.

Just replace the .txt to .mp4 and the video will work or use the link I provided.

Thanks Adam for the explanations

Thanks a lot for your support.

Adam

Page 18 of 23