Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 1 month ago by adamcustom.

Page 23 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
860 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2016, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I can't decide which game to play.  Pick-4 pays $6K for a straight but for some reason it's hard for me to throw

down on a game that has no secondary prizes.  The rogue-13 gets most of my analysis with it's 0 to 3 range

for each selection but It's kind of deceiving.   Because there are no lower level prizes one missed setting spoils

the play.  Setting 5 rogues will reduce to 16 lines for a straight hit which would be a good bet even if I only hit

once in 30 games, $72K.  One hit in every 60 games would win $36K per year minus $5,840.00 for ticket cost. 

I built the rogue into the CF program but I also linked the old version to help me make the transition from one

to the other.   Anyway, I am still working on a betting strategy and will go with the one that offers the best odds

for winning some real money.  With the number games the lower level prizes make it attractive but I want to

start making real money.  I have come out ahead for several years now but if I consider the time invested then

it's nothing to brag about.   Maybe having too many tools is a bad thing.

RL

Old rogue program

" Maybe having too many tools is a bad thing."

Yes, that's what I think that too many tools work a bit like too many cooks that may spoil the soup.

Adam

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
    florida
    United States
    Member #136668
    December 16, 2012
    335 Posts
    Posted: November 3, 2016, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Rl or adam or notmyday or anyone!! lol was wondering if you might have any ideas on my 5 of 35 game with BB 1-5 which I dont worry with!!

These are games that have 4 numbers 20 or below!! I am shooting for maybe 4 of 5 or lucky 5 of 5 lol. Just need new visions!! Thanks the boot! I have it saved to Tlex as MY5351

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k920unb4haaeg4k/MY5351.txt?dl=0

I have a few videos on youtube posted several pages back you may start there. Winsumloosesum i think posted some of rl's original videos also.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
      Tn
      United States
      Member #54963
      September 4, 2007
      1164 Posts
      Posted: November 3, 2016, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I have a few videos on youtube posted several pages back you may start there. Winsumloosesum i think posted some of rl's original videos also.

Thanks nmd I have them and I've watched them! I've had craigs stuff from the beginning just can't seem to sort out best good so so lol. But thanks I shall keep pushing! Everyones videos help! Gives new little thoughts and ideas! The Boot!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        860 Posts
        Posted: November 5, 2016, 6:01 am - IP Logged

Guys

I wanted to show what a powerful combination digits, groups and a few filters make for P-5 game. Below you can see that not all the digits have been picked, neither every group. Only 2 filters were used apart from that. From all 850,000 combinations in the game that few are left. I mean those in Temp file.

Adamsetup

Page 23 of 23