Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 1 month ago by adamcustom.

Page 3 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2016, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I told myself that I would never do this again but I dug around and found the latest versions of

#1. DMP-BG.EXE

#2. DMP-DG.EXE

#3. T-LEX.EXE

I packed all three installs into a single zip file for download.  There is a .TXT file called "AS-IS"

that should be read, very short.  The DMP-BG program is limited to Mega-Millions and Power

Ball and the databases are current.  Winsum's master folder was added to T-Lex so those

games should be current.  The DMP-DG databases have not been updated.  This is going to

be the last, last, last, last, last, last, etc... time I will put these programs up for download and

I want everyone to know this up front so once I take down the link they are gone, gone, gone. 

I thought that I had deleted them but found copies on a old backup drive and I am deleting those

today.  These programs were good back in the day but I have moved on. 

Final download link!!!!!!!

https://app.box.com/s/7jh3la0512bb1620dyyyz3dwq4v77nly

RL

RL are you sure this is the last?? LOL

OK I uploaded you zip file to OneDrive for those who miss your post or when you decide to delete the link.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AifgvyqwTTMrg3A9nXq91v4eQATv

Thanks for posting the link.

nurse101's avatar - rinard
    london
    United Kingdom
    Member #166661
    June 1, 2015
    130 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Winsum and RL I swear I could kiss you both, your both wonderful people thank you so much for being so kind. Really don't know what this place would be like without you guys and your input, great work guys.

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

nurse101

london
      United Kingdom
      Member #166661
      June 1, 2015
      130 Posts
      Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:52 am - IP Logged

hi

winsum and RL

can i please ask how i can update the draws as they come on both programs. the UK lotto last draw was 21st sept was wondering how i could input it manually if at all possible. Thanks again

london
        United Kingdom
        Member #166661
        June 1, 2015
        130 Posts
        Posted: September 22, 2016, 1:10 am - IP Logged

RL i know you said DMP is limited to mega millions and power ball, would still like to know how to update the draws myself. winsum had some links to some videos giving instructions on using the programs. For some reason its not showing  videos on my computer. i can only hear RL giving instructions on using T-lex no video, is it my computer or were they just audio files?

was instructions Manuel's included the download? was looking for it so i can familiarize myself with both programs

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: September 22, 2016, 3:09 am - IP Logged

Note!  all the help/instruction files will most likely be out of date with the programs. 

To see the instructions for T-lex, first open the program and then press the letter H on the keyboard.

This will open the instructions.  Note, to access gamemanager press the letter G.  Game manager

allows the user to load games from the Master games folder.  You only have to add a game once and

then it will be available using the (select-G) button on the top menu.

To see the instructions for DMP-DG go to the install directory and look for a file named "Help.txt" which

can be viewed using notepad.  You can create a shortcut on you desktop if needed.

DMP-BG does not include a help/instruction file.     Winsum made a PDF way back but even if he still has

a copy it will be very dated as the program has undergone many changes over the years. 

P.S., remember some parts of the instructions may be different than the actual software.   I also suggest

that you stick to the small games.  Something like Adam said, a 5-30 to 5-44.  Most smaller pick-5 games

will have a 6-digit lexicon which makes it easier to zero in on.  I suggest working with the first 4 digits

which will return 100 lines for these games.  Filter the 100 using other methods to reach your play budget.

You can use the R-F-M option in DMP-BG to filter sets but you won't be able to see the history for the filters

for your game.

Some, to get around this replaced the history in one of the big games, MM or PB with the lines from the game

they want to play.  This works OK for most filters but some won't be as effective.  The groups are normally

calculated from the matrix variables but since you can't change the game name there is no way to reset

some of them to match your matrix.  They will all work to some degree.  When I wrote DMP-DG it was for

personal use and as such I coded my games directly into the code.  That is one of the main reasons I only

released the big game version because to change games I have to change the code.  This was not a problem

to do for a few people way back but no way was I going to make 100s of versions. 

This is my last post on this subject, read the old topics for more information.  Not being a hard-ass but I

have gone over all this stuff many many times in the original post, for more information read those. 

Hope you win big. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: September 22, 2016, 3:21 am - IP Logged

RL i know you said DMP is limited to mega millions and power ball, would still like to know how to update the draws myself. winsum had some links to some videos giving instructions on using the programs. For some reason its not showing  videos on my computer. i can only hear RL giving instructions on using T-lex no video, is it my computer or were they just audio files?

was instructions Manuel's included the download? was looking for it so i can familiarize myself with both programs

I think all the instruction videos were both audio and video, if your not seeing video then you may need to download

codecs for your player.  There is a free media player download that you might download and install.  I am not sure if it

will work on all windows systems but I use it all the time.  I downloaded the setup file and scanned it and got no hits

for malware.

Here is the link to download a media player which should play the videos.

https://mpc-hc.org/

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2016, 4:19 am - IP Logged

I do not know of any two people who have contributed as much to Lottery Post as RL and winsum. To both of you, I bow. Many, many thanks!

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                Texas
                United States
                Member #150797
                December 31, 2013
                815 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2016, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Well said, CARBOB!  My appreciation to them as well.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2016, 11:32 am - IP Logged

I do not know of any two people who have contributed as much to Lottery Post as RL and winsum. To both of you, I bow. Many, many thanks!

I won't bow, but I do agree with your appreciation of RL and Winsum.  Big Smile

Just do it......

london
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #166661
                    June 1, 2015
                    130 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

RL

i can't thank you enough your really are a star, you really explained it well thank you so very much. I will try your suggestion for the video tutorial and see if that works. ????

london
                      United Kingdom
                      Member #166661
                      June 1, 2015
                      130 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I most certainly will bow to these two guys they are amazing so very patient and always go out of their way to help people, for being very kind they deserve a standing ovation. Hurray!

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
                        florida
                        United States
                        Member #136668
                        December 16, 2012
                        334 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2016, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

if you right click the update button you can manually update then click the save button hope this helps. T-lex is the best program todate i use it daily.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why, but I am still getting you can't download game from the games folder. Maybe it has to do with Windows 10 I am using?  Thanks.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL:

Thanks for renewing your great systems!!!Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Looking forward to your newest and greatest production--CF251 now!HyperHyperHyper

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                              winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why, but I am still getting you can't download game from the games folder. Maybe it has to do with Windows 10 I am using?  Thanks.

Games folder is where you place the games (text file) for your particular state (country).

The "Master" folder contains all the live games for almost every lottery game on this planet.  Well almost all. LOL

You transfer your particular games (copy & paste) from the "Master" folder to the "Games" folder.

Make sure you close T-Lex 1st.

Then copy and paste from the Master to the Games then re-open T-Lex.

Is T-Lex installed on your computer or all the install files copy and pasted on a usb external drive?

Not sure why T-Lex will not open or work properly on a Windows 10 machine.

Page 3 of 23