Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

Topic closed. 333 replies. Last post 1 month ago by adamcustom.

Page 4 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2016, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Games folder is where you place the games (text file) for your particular state (country).

The "Master" folder contains all the live games for almost every lottery game on this planet.  Well almost all. LOL

You transfer your particular games (copy & paste) from the "Master" folder to the "Games" folder.

Make sure you close T-Lex 1st.

Then copy and paste from the Master to the Games then re-open T-Lex.

Is T-Lex installed on your computer or all the install files copy and pasted on a usb external drive?

Not sure why T-Lex will not open or work properly on a Windows 10 machine.

OK, I will try this when I get home! Thanks winsum!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2016, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I give up! Followed the instructions to a T, no dice man! Here is what I did in the GAMES folder of T-Lex:

• Removed all the games except Power Ball game using G [Game Manager] removal
    • I closed the T-Lex app
    • Went to C:/ and right clicked the GAMES folder and opened it on new window
    • I also right clicked the Master file and opened it on new window
    • Copied the games I wanted one at a time (5 total) from the Master file and pasted it to the GAMES folder
    • I closed both the GAMES and the Master folder
    • I reopened the T-Lex app
    • I Clicked Select-G and double clicked the Colorado lotto game
    • and I got "Warning! You are trying to load a game file from a master folder, if you want to add a new game to the [Games] folder then use the game manager..." blah blah blah

I clearly remember the same thing happened when RL first gave us the T-Lex app a couple of years ago. And this is what RL wrote then:

"Hi all

Adulane62 just informed me that the last T-lex download has a bug that effects the loading of games.

The program gives a error message that you can't load a game directly from the games folder.  Not

sure what caused this but wanted to let everyone know about it.  I will fix the bug and upload it again

as soon as I can find time to fix it. 

RL"

And then here is the solution he came up with and he posted:

"The fix was simple, for some reason the program decided to go case sensitive on me, go figure.

Anyway it's fixed until the next bug pops up.  Not sure what caused this to happen, maybe some

update.  The drawings will need several updates, maybe winsum will upload a new master file.

RL

T-lex full install download link

https://app.box.com/s/tej012p1kqs34j2yrlbt4s5222vssv3l

And after that it worked perfectly. However, my laptop went kaput and I bought a new one with Windows 10 (this darn laptops don't last more than a year nowadays, but that is a story for another day!) 

When I installed the game I saved on the USB stick to the computer, the same problem showed up again! I cursed under my breath and forgot about T-Lex real quick, lest I was tempted to pullout my hair or whatever was left of it! So, there you have it, good day!!!!!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2016, 5:37 am - IP Logged

I give up! Followed the instructions to a T, no dice man! Here is what I did in the GAMES folder of T-Lex:

• I closed the T-Lex app
      • Copied the games I wanted one at a time (5 total) from the Master file and pasted it to the GAMES folder
      • and I got "Warning! You are trying to load a game file from a master folder, if you want to add a new game to the [Games] folder then use the game manager..." blah blah blah

I clearly remember the same thing happened when RL first gave us the T-Lex app a couple of years ago. And this is what RL wrote then:

"Hi all

Adulane62 just informed me that the last T-lex download has a bug that effects the loading of games.

The program gives a error message that you can't load a game directly from the games folder.  Not

sure what caused this but wanted to let everyone know about it.  I will fix the bug and upload it again

RL"

"The fix was simple, for some reason the program decided to go case sensitive on me, go figure.

Anyway it's fixed until the next bug pops up.  Not sure what caused this to happen, maybe some

update.  The drawings will need several updates, maybe winsum will upload a new master file.

RL

And after that it worked perfectly. However, my laptop went kaput and I bought a new one with Windows 10 (this darn laptops don't last more than a year nowadays, but that is a story for another day!) 

When I installed the game I saved on the USB stick to the computer, the same problem showed up again! I cursed under my breath and forgot about T-Lex real quick, lest I was tempted to pullout my hair or whatever was left of it! So, there you have it, good day!!!!!

This was the last TLex from RL's thread on April 24 2016

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AifgvyqwTTMrg3Ip0aFDOt0GrJZQ

I purchased a program called IObit System Care.  It comes with IObit Uninstaller Pro and a couple other system tools.  It think there is a special for $24.

Just Google IObit.

I noticed a big difference in my computer using this.  If you decide to purchase run the Scan 1st then use the Uninstaller Pro to uninstall T-Lex.  The Uninstaller will locate any registry files associated with TLex and give you the option to delete them.

Once all the files are deleted download TLex from the link above, install.

No guarantees of course.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2016, 6:11 am - IP Logged

• I closed the T-Lex app

"Hi all

RL"

RL

You have to use game manager to load and unload games.  What winsum posted is true only if the game has

been loaded already.   Game manager creates other files that are needed to run correctly.  Uninstall everything

and then check to see if the main folder has been deleted also, if not then delete it.  Now reinstall the program

and click the [Select-G] button load either Power-ball or Mega-Millions.  If they work then the program is working

as it should.  Now you should be able to add more games using Game-Manager just be sure that you navigate to

the correct master folder.  Make sure that the windows API open file dialog box is pointed to the "C:\T-LEX\Master\

folder when using game manager to add more games.  The C:\T-LEX\GAMES folder is where game manager places

the games which can then be selected using the [Select-G] button from the top menu.  If the programs will load one

of the preloaded games, PB or MM then it's working correctly and the problem must be in the process used to load

more games.   Best I can remember that is.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2016, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Close T-Lex 1st.

Master zip file.  Draws updated through Thursday Sept 22, 2016

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AifgvyqwTTMrg3MubetPNsyLMwtr

Unzip Master into the T-Lex main folder.  May need to replace existing Master when prompted

For UK Lottery games only:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AifgvyqwTTMrg3Sonnk99_XcB_xM

For my nurse friend LOL.

Unzip the UK zip file.  Copy and paste the 2 text files into the Games folder.

Open T-Lex

Load Game

Select your UK game

nurse101's avatar - rinard
            london
            United Kingdom
            Member #166661
            June 1, 2015
            130 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL

i have gone through all these steps and still no joy with loading the Uk games 6/59 or any other games for that matter on T-lex. I even tried updating my windows etc, i deleted lexie and re-installed still no joy. i think its the same sort of problem adulane62 has i wonder if he found  a solution some how. i can only conclude that unless someone helps me load my state game then re send the link so i can reload and then update the draws manually myself i don't think i will ever get the chance to use lexie. I didn't want to start pulling my hair out like adulane62 i was really hoping i could play this Saturdays UK lotto, unfortunately i am still fighting a loosing battle here, somebody please help!!

could it be a bug issue? the message given when i select G is always warning you are trying to load a games file from the master folder us the games manger.i have used the games manager many times and that part seems to go smoothly till i get to the step were  i now want to open the game in G and i see the games there but it brings up that warning. something is not adding up in that final step to open the selected game. Maybe i need some knocks on my head Bash

nurse101

london
              United Kingdom
              Member #166661
              June 1, 2015
              130 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi Winsum

just saw your reply now after i finished spewing my guts out in frustration. thank you so much i will try the downloads straight away finger crossed it goes well.thank you soooooo very much!!Hyper

london
                United Kingdom
                Member #166661
                June 1, 2015
                130 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

hi winsum

thanks very much for taking the time to try and help, but still no joy fo loading the uk games, i actually tried to uninstall and re-install lexie again then went through the steps again. surely its not my computer thas the problem its under 6 months old. i dnt know what to do now Bash

london
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #166661
                  June 1, 2015
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

winsum

any other suggestions would be welcomed. i honestly hope its not my computer being difficult.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5387 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

winsum

any other suggestions would be welcomed. i honestly hope its not my computer being difficult.

Let's see if Doc Steve can cure your computer nurse101 LOL

1. Will T-Lex open on your computer? y/n
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Let's see if Doc Steve can cure your computer nurse101 LOL

1. Will T-Lex open on your computer? y/n

2. If Yes (y).  What happens when you click the "Select-G: button (far right top corner?

london
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #166661
                        June 1, 2015
                        130 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

hi winsum

adulance posted this, could this be the issue?  my warning message says your trying to load game file from  master folder use games manager to accesses games manager press L on the key board. when you pres L nothing happens..

"Hi all

RL"

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

TLex1

london
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #166661
                            June 1, 2015
                            130 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

hi doc steve lol

yes it opens when i click select g button, i then select the uk6591 and the warning message pops up in the blue screen.

london
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #166661
                              June 1, 2015
                              130 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2016, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Steve

that screen shot you sent has not showed up. going to just see if it shows on my ipad.

Page 4 of 23