Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

333 replies. Last post 30 days ago by adamcustom.

Page 21 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
334 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2016, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I have been working hard on the dmp and give t-lex a rest so i can learn dmp last night i bought my first set of tickets with it i had every filter set correct but missed one digit and one group so out of 15 tickets i got 7 free tickets and 9 dollars. It was a start .

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    859 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2016, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I have been working hard on the dmp and give t-lex a rest so i can learn dmp last night i bought my first set of tickets with it i had every filter set correct but missed one digit and one group so out of 15 tickets i got 7 free tickets and 9 dollars. It was a start .

I think, no I'm absolutely sure that you did great. You have an enormous talent and gift for it. I'm confident that with every game played on paper or live you will do better and better.

My congratulations.

Adam

florida
      United States
      Member #136668
      December 16, 2012
      334 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2016, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I do believe the more time you put in the better you get making your choices. Hitting 3 of 5 is no big deal the groups is where i seem to falter. Night before last i had all the filters and had the right digits but missed 2 groups well missed one the other was wild but missed pulling the right number from that group.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2016, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

I think, no I'm absolutely sure that you did great. You have an enormous talent and gift for it. I'm confident that with every game played on paper or live you will do better and better.

My congratulations.

Adam

Adam,

I looked at the video a couple of times and it is a bit confusing when you are comparing the hits and misses (i.e., x and -).

Question:

• After you highlight the first value, would you rather give heavy play the "misses" (which are more important than the hits) on the top line or the second line?
        • What is the difference between the two skip/hit biases (one is for 60 games and the other is for all draws)?
        • And are you saying if the hits and skips are similar or close to it on both lines, then it should be played?

Thanks!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2016, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys

Tonight was my first attempt using the new group tool and I guess it did ok but the RNG speed wheel only

managed to trap 4 of the 6 numbers.  I had 4 numbers but only 2 lines with 3 of 6, Bummer.  Will try again

on Saturday if nobody hit the 3 million tonight.  I don't feel too bad because the first number was 21 which

does not happen that often.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3964 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2016, 12:10 am - IP Logged

NMD

Remember that you can use the wheel in T-Lex to generate lines then use the R-F-M in DMP to filter them down.

If playing a 5-3x game where you have 6 lexie digits then you can enter 6 lexie digits into each of the cells for

around 6*6*6*6*6=7,776 total lines.  This number will be +/- that number depending on the digits used in the

first couple cells.  Use it as a pre-filter.  DMP can knock the crap out of 10K lines without much work. 

Anyway, just a thought.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2016, 2:55 am - IP Logged

I do believe the more time you put in the better you get making your choices. Hitting 3 of 5 is no big deal the groups is where i seem to falter. Night before last i had all the filters and had the right digits but missed 2 groups well missed one the other was wild but missed pulling the right number from that group.

As I said groups are harder to hit than digits and flow by somewhat different rules. You got to take some time to " recognize" the trailers of hit or miss in the pattern. The miss and hit pattern are slightly different for each game played so it takes some patience and time to get used to it. Some of them may be misleading so as I said it's good to leave a couple of them running wild.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2016, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I looked at the video a couple of times and it is a bit confusing when you are comparing the hits and misses (i.e., x and -).

Question:

• After you highlight the first value, would you rather give heavy play the "misses" (which are more important than the hits) on the top line or the second line?
                • What is the difference between the two skip/hit biases (one is for 60 games and the other is for all draws)?
                • And are you saying if the hits and skips are similar or close to it on both lines, then it should be played?

Thanks!

I will try to make another one or two. One for digits and the other for groups.

As to :

What is the difference between the two skip/hit biases (one is for 60 games and the other is for all draws)

For me- none.

And are you saying if the hits and skips are similar or close to it on both lines, then it should be played?

In most of the cases the pattern will look quite similar, so you have to be able to detect the signs of miss or hit.

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2016, 3:00 am - IP Logged

Hey guys

Tonight was my first attempt using the new group tool and I guess it did ok but the RNG speed wheel only

managed to trap 4 of the 6 numbers.  I had 4 numbers but only 2 lines with 3 of 6, Bummer.  Will try again

on Saturday if nobody hit the 3 million tonight.  I don't feel too bad because the first number was 21 which

does not happen that often.

RL

I think you did very well. If the speed wheel can catch the correct numbers 70% of the time then you should have it pretty soon.

Adam

florida
                    United States
                    Member #136668
                    December 16, 2012
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

NMD

Remember that you can use the wheel in T-Lex to generate lines then use the R-F-M in DMP to filter them down.

If playing a 5-3x game where you have 6 lexie digits then you can enter 6 lexie digits into each of the cells for

around 6*6*6*6*6=7,776 total lines.  This number will be +/- that number depending on the digits used in the

first couple cells.  Use it as a pre-filter.  DMP can knock the crap out of 10K lines without much work. 

Anyway, just a thought.

RL

I didnt know i could transfer them to dmp. I will try to figure out how. Thanks for the info.

florida
                      United States
                      Member #136668
                      December 16, 2012
                      334 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2016, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

thanks RL I just figured it out and transferred 6625 numbers and it auto filtered them to 34 and maintained the winner. I then split them to 17 numbers and still maintain the winner. Now that 2 great programs working together.  Thanks.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3964 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2016, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

nmd

Using 6 digits in each cell gives a very good chance if you are any good at picking lexie digits.  Giving yourself

the extra choices is not really feasible when using one program but it's what I meant when I posted about

cross filtering.  Two unrelated methods working on together.  Hope it helps.  Even 15 to 20K lines is somewhat

easy so in a pinch one could use more than 6 in a couple cells.  Also something to remember is that when using

R-F-M option the original lines are not changed so you can make several runs adjusting the filters as needed.

RL

florida
                          United States
                          Member #136668
                          December 16, 2012
                          334 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL i appreciate the info I will do some dry runs to see how i do. I had no idea i could run these together. Thanks again.

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2016, 4:27 am - IP Logged

Even such a loose setup can give you a bunch of nice prizes.

setup

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              859 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2016, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Anyway if you want to use DMP the way I do it never highlight more than 1 value. It's a dynamic system and each new game changes the pattern either emphasizing another hit or miss or suggesting the value will change. It refers to digits, groups as well as other filters.

Page 21 of 23