Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

333 replies. Last post 1 month ago by adamcustom.

Page 22 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
United States
Member #49750
February 13, 2007
439 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2016, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I will try to make another one or two. One for digits and the other for groups.

As to :

What is the difference between the two skip/hit biases (one is for 60 games and the other is for all draws)

For me- none.

And are you saying if the hits and skips are similar or close to it on both lines, then it should be played?

In most of the cases the pattern will look quite similar, so you have to be able to detect the signs of miss or hit.

Thanks Adam! Will wait for clarification on your next video!

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3966 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Thanks Adam! Will wait for clarification on your next video!

Hi guys

I decided to go with power ball last night and played 8 lines.  Best was 2, numbers on 2 lines for a total bust.

I also missed both left and right bonus digits so nothing there either.  Sucks.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

watch out's avatar - behold
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #129908
      July 1, 2012
      200 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2016, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I decided to go with power ball last night and played 8 lines.  Best was 2, numbers on 2 lines for a total bust.

RL

Don't give up, don't give up, don't give up. The program you are building is sheer brilliance. Big Smile

Ken

Just do it......

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

RL

I think you should not worry about this small thing. You faced a real beast with 2 bonus balls to boot. It's a great challenge. I do not think I would play such a big game. Even 6/49 is a big matrix where it's really hard to work out a good way to come close with best setup and it's nothing compared to PB or MM.

Adam

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3966 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2016, 1:57 am - IP Logged

I can't decide which game to play.  Pick-4 pays $6K for a straight but for some reason it's hard for me to throw

down on a game that has no secondary prizes.  The rogue-13 gets most of my analysis with it's 0 to 3 range

for each selection but It's kind of deceiving.   Because there are no lower level prizes one missed setting spoils

the play.  Setting 5 rogues will reduce to 16 lines for a straight hit which would be a good bet even if I only hit

once in 30 games, $72K.  One hit in every 60 games would win $36K per year minus $5,840.00 for ticket cost. 

I built the rogue into the CF program but I also linked the old version to help me make the transition from one

to the other.   Anyway, I am still working on a betting strategy and will go with the one that offers the best odds

for winning some real money.  With the number games the lower level prizes make it attractive but I want to

start making real money.  I have come out ahead for several years now but if I consider the time invested then

it's nothing to brag about.   Maybe having too many tools is a bad thing.

RL

Old rogue program

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2016, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I can't decide which game to play.  Pick-4 pays $6K for a straight but for some reason it's hard for me to throw

down on a game that has no secondary prizes.  The rogue-13 gets most of my analysis with it's 0 to 3 range

for each selection but It's kind of deceiving.   Because there are no lower level prizes one missed setting spoils

the play.  Setting 5 rogues will reduce to 16 lines for a straight hit which would be a good bet even if I only hit

once in 30 games, $72K.  One hit in every 60 games would win $36K per year minus $5,840.00 for ticket cost. 

I built the rogue into the CF program but I also linked the old version to help me make the transition from one

to the other.   Anyway, I am still working on a betting strategy and will go with the one that offers the best odds

for winning some real money.  With the number games the lower level prizes make it attractive but I want to

start making real money.  I have come out ahead for several years now but if I consider the time invested then

it's nothing to brag about.   Maybe having too many tools is a bad thing.

RL

Old rogue program

Craig

I think that I would mostly focus on 5/39 game if I were in your place. That's why:

• game matrix is reasonable
            • there are no bonus balls
            • there are second tier prizes
            • the jackpot rolls over to quite nice amounts pretty often
            • the game is well-balanced with 3 base digits hitting almost all the time and the non- base ones are also quite balanced except for 0 hitting a bit less on average
            • there are no hybrid digits as say 4 in 5/42 or 6/44 game

Adam

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2016, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Guys

I do remember about the video. Have to find enough time to do it. I will have to divide it in parts as the free screen capture software I have has a limit of 10 minutes' recording time per piece.

Adam

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3966 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2016, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Adam

The 5-39 is attractive but in 20+ years of playing pick-5, only once did  I hit a JP when I had the ticket in my

hand.   I have hit many playing on paper but they don't really count for anything.  I know you have likewise

hit several while paper playing but I had to ask myself, just how long was I willing to wait for the next win. 

Most years my pick-5 profits were less than a single p-4 straight hit.  I have spent the last six or seven months

working on the CF program and played very little during that time.  Winning a big JP would be nice but if I can

hit several p-4 straights within a year then I don't see a downside.   I keep hoping my state will add the option

to purchase tickets online, it's time the lottery moved into the information age. 

RL

Krakow
                  Poland
                  Member #86302
                  February 2, 2010
                  859 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2016, 4:22 am - IP Logged

Adam

The 5-39 is attractive but in 20+ years of playing pick-5, only once did  I hit a JP when I had the ticket in my

hand.   I have hit many playing on paper but they don't really count for anything.  I know you have likewise

hit several while paper playing but I had to ask myself, just how long was I willing to wait for the next win. 

Most years my pick-5 profits were less than a single p-4 straight hit.  I have spent the last six or seven months

working on the CF program and played very little during that time.  Winning a big JP would be nice but if I can

hit several p-4 straights within a year then I don't see a downside.   I keep hoping my state will add the option

to purchase tickets online, it's time the lottery moved into the information age. 

RL

Craig

If you are sort of confident that you will manage to hit a couple of P-4 hits within a year then it can work out pretty well.

With P-5 the key word is patience combined with consistency. If we can be patient enough then it will come. I feel that I'm getting closer.

Adam

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3584 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2016, 9:06 am - IP Logged

to RL. Is the link to the old rogue program here / Also have you consideed playing the pick 3/ Would the odds be reduced somewhat. we have both the pick 3/4 here in Mass. thanks

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                      Tn
                      United States
                      Member #54963
                      September 4, 2007
                      1164 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2016, 9:39 am - IP Logged

to RL. Is the link to the old rogue program here / Also have you consideed playing the pick 3/ Would the odds be reduced somewhat. we have both the pick 3/4 here in Mass. thanks

I believe the Rogue program is only rl's baby! But sounds fun!! Lol.  Good luck rl!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Tn
                        United States
                        Member #54963
                        September 4, 2007
                        1164 Posts
                        Posted: November 3, 2016, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Rl or adam or notmyday or anyone!! lol was wondering if you might have any ideas on my 5 of 35 game with BB 1-5 which I dont worry with!!

These are games that have 4 numbers 20 or below!! I am shooting for maybe 4 of 5 or lucky 5 of 5 lol. Just need new visions!! Thanks the boot! I have it saved to Tlex as MY5351

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k920unb4haaeg4k/MY5351.txt?dl=0

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          859 Posts
                          Posted: November 3, 2016, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Rl or adam or notmyday or anyone!! lol was wondering if you might have any ideas on my 5 of 35 game with BB 1-5 which I dont worry with!!

These are games that have 4 numbers 20 or below!! I am shooting for maybe 4 of 5 or lucky 5 of 5 lol. Just need new visions!! Thanks the boot! I have it saved to Tlex as MY5351

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k920unb4haaeg4k/MY5351.txt?dl=0

I'm sorry but I for one cannot help. I do not use T-lex only DMP and base my choices on digits, groups and a couple of filters. To be able to do something with it my way I'd have to have it incorporated in DMP as another game which can be loaded.

Adam

Tn
                            United States
                            Member #54963
                            September 4, 2007
                            1164 Posts
                            Posted: November 3, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry but I for one cannot help. I do not use T-lex only DMP and base my choices on digits, groups and a couple of filters. To be able to do something with it my way I'd have to have it incorporated in DMP as another game which can be loaded.

Adam

No problem adam thought maybe rfm in dmp I have a set I open with dmp but I'm just not much good at figuring it out!  But no problem! Good luck with yours!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3584 Posts
                              Posted: November 3, 2016, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

RL tried to download DMP,says it has been removed. can you post the link again. Want to try pick 4 for mass. thanksBanana

Page 22 of 23