Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Digit Master redivivus

333 replies. Last post 30 days ago by adamcustom.

Page 1 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
859 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2016, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I wanted to share with you my thoughts. After months upon months of playing with lexie, steps and so on I got back to the roots. So the basic things in Digit Master which I consider the best tool ever made for playing smaller matrix lotteries.

I got back to it and spent some time on looking at digits, groups and only a couple of filters. What I focused on was filters with binary option so yes or no.

A group will hit or not, same with a digit. I chose 3 extra filters to look at i.e. DB or double base digit, DO or double odd digit, DE or double even digit and the last one CD or consecutive digit. Here also I'm only interested in the answer yes or no.

If you play a small matrix like 5/36, 5/39 or 5/42 it's the best tool you can base your option on.

I only look at the hit/miss pattern and make my decision basing on highlighting one most recent value only!

If you follow the draws for a couple of games you will inevitably see what you should look for.

Here is and example of what I do and what that kind of setup translates into as far as the number of sets returned is concerned for the game 5/42. The smaller the matrix the fewer the number of the sets you will be returned.

DMP

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5893 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2016, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I wanted to share with you my thoughts. After months upon months of playing with lexie, steps and so on I got back to the roots. So the basic things in Digit Master which I consider the best tool ever made for playing smaller matrix lotteries.

I got back to it and spent some time on looking at digits, groups and only a couple of filters. What I focused on was filters with binary option so yes or no.

A group will hit or not, same with a digit. I chose 3 extra filters to look at i.e. DB or double base digit, DO or double odd digit, DE or double even digit and the last one CD or consecutive digit. Here also I'm only interested in the answer yes or no.

If you play a small matrix like 5/36, 5/39 or 5/42 it's the best tool you can base your option on.

I only look at the hit/miss pattern and make my decision basing on highlighting one most recent value only!

If you follow the draws for a couple of games you will inevitably see what you should look for.

Here is and example of what I do and what that kind of setup translates into as far as the number of sets returned is concerned for the game 5/42. The smaller the matrix the fewer the number of the sets you will be returned.

DMP

Adam,

Very impressive work. I will have to update my 5/36 files, thank you for posting.

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      859 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2016, 8:21 am - IP Logged

Adam,

Very impressive work. I will have to update my 5/36 files, thank you for posting.

Bob

Aim at a setup that gives you 100 sets or less. If you cannot reach it, just skip the game altogether. If you are there then set the RAC tool as follows :

VAR-1 : 4

VAR-2 : 6

VAR-3 : 25

Stop :  30

It's good to play whatever is left after the reduction. If it's still too many sets you can take the risk of right-hand clicking on RSG. That will cut the number of sets in half, but it's highly probable that you will lose the winning line.

Adam

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2016, 8:41 am - IP Logged

Here's the setup I had for the last P-6 game. You can see the difference in the number of sets returned. There's no way any reduction might help keep the good line in. Way too many sets. That's why I say smaller matrix only.

Adam

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2016, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

DMP

How did I miss this version???? My DMP doesnt look like this photo!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2016, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Adam has a "custom" DMP version for just his lottery game.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1164 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2016, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Adam has a "custom" DMP version for just his lottery game.

Lol Ok Thanks winsum!! Explains alot!! lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: September 15, 2016, 2:55 am - IP Logged

bootleg

This version is as old as the hills. Whatever version you got, I'm sure there are digits, groups and those 3 or 4 filters I'd mentioned. The rest is not necessary for playing.

Adam

nurse101's avatar - rinard
                  london
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #166661
                  June 1, 2015
                  130 Posts
                  Posted: September 15, 2016, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi 

does anyone have a link to where I can download digit master pro and Lexie. Thanks

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4855 Posts
                    Posted: September 15, 2016, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi 

does anyone have a link to where I can download digit master pro and Lexie. Thanks

Be careful with links nurse101. Todd posted this a few years back.

Reminder for New Members

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 5
                    PrintE-mailLink
                    Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23124 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2010, 11:45 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Lately there have been a rash of new members trying to send e-mail addresses and links, both on the forums and through private messaging.

As a reminder, please don't do that.  The system will automatically suspend your account if you do.

Also, members who have been here for a while, don't ask new members to send their e-mail address to you.

As soon as they comply with your request, they are going to get suspended.  If you are so trusting of a new member that you want to privately communicate to them, then you send them YOUR address.

Finally, new members: if someone sends you a message containing a link or an e-mail address through the private message system, do not reply directly to that message.  That's because the system will naturally include a copy of their private message in your reply, and therefore your reply will contain the link or e-mail address that they sent you -- and you will get suspended by the system as soon as you send it.

In this case, either send a NEW message (not reply) to the person, or else make sure you delete all the old text from the reply before you type your reply and send it.

Why is all this important?

The reason Lottery Post has been around for 10 years now is because we have no-spam policies like this, and the technology to back it up.  In fact, the no-link and no-e-mail policies for new members are for YOUR protection, and they have practically eliminated spam from our site.  You wouldn't believe the number of spammers that are automatically detected and silently eliminated by the system every single day.

This stringent system simply means that as a new member you need to be careful with anything you post or send, that it does not contain any link or e-mail address.

Importantly, don't think you can hide a link by putting "dot com" in it, or a bunch of spaces or something.  Anyone who can get away with doing that can already post links because they have been promoted.  As a new member, if YOU try it, you will get suspended.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

london
                      United Kingdom
                      Member #166661
                      June 1, 2015
                      130 Posts
                      Posted: September 15, 2016, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi grwuston thanks for letting me know. I  found a box download here on one of the threads but it is no longer active so I was hoping someone could direct me to maybe another thread that has a active download.

thank you

nurse101

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4855 Posts
                        Posted: September 15, 2016, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi grwuston thanks for letting me know. I  found a box download here on one of the threads but it is no longer active so I was hoping someone could direct me to maybe another thread that has a active download.

thank you

nurse101

Membership Features

1. What do the blue bars next to my name in the forums represent? There are a total of eight possible blue bars, representing 9 levels of member experience ratings.  (The first level — "New Member" — has zero blue bars, making nine levels total.)The Lottery Post system is programmed with an automated system that once a night looks at all the members to see if any have qualified to be promoted to the next level.  If a member is found to be qualified, they are sent a Private Message by the system, and one more blue bar is added to their profile.The precise formula is secret, because the last thing we want is for people to be posting in a certain manner solely for the purpose of being promoted.  That would make a poor rating system.The one thing we can confidently say is that posting lots of messages will not get you promoted quicker.  The formula specifically rates well for quality and consistency, not quantity.  People who consistently participate in the forums are more valued by the system than someone who checks in to say hello here and there.The ratings do not say that one member is "better" than another, but the ratings do help quite nicely when judging the reliability of a reply, particularly when conflicting responses are given.  Someone with a high rating may have discussed the same topic before, perhaps multiple times, so their answers have the benefit and wisdom of previous discourse on the subject.
                        2. What are the nine experience rating levels? Starting at the initial rating level, when someone first joins Lottery Post, the experience levels are:  New Member, Rookie, Regular, Experienced, Advanced, Senior, Veteran, Guru, and Elite.  There are currently 32 members who have achieved the rank of Elite.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Winning makes me smile.
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          4855 Posts
                          Posted: September 15, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

thank you

nurse101

You're welcome. Have you asked Random Logic? It is his system. There is a u tube video how it works if you google it.

london
                            United Kingdom
                            Member #166661
                            June 1, 2015
                            130 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2016, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Thank you

i will send him a pm and hope he would help me. Appreciate your suggestion thanks so much.

nurse 101

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: September 16, 2016, 3:29 am - IP Logged

Thank you

i will send him a pm and hope he would help me. Appreciate your suggestion thanks so much.

nurse 101

I believe RL deleted all the DMP programs.  Even from his own personal computer(s)

These DMP programs that RL created were customized based on the matrix of your particular game(s).

According to RL's Terms of Agreement no one is permitted to share these programs.

Page 1 of 23