Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto synchronizer big test

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoshlep.

Page 2 of 14
PrintE-mailLink

Belgium
Member #2220
September 2, 2003
553 Posts
Posted: October 10, 2003, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I've seen other systems mentionned here at this forum, like the delta or the trix or the honest lotto system. I'v intensively studied dozens of this type of systems.

Guess what, none of them improve anything at all, they are just waste of time and money. They may look tempting for different reasons, but they are ALL based on simple mathematical misconceptions.

The only golden rule is

YOU CAN NEVER GIVE ANY SINGLE COMBINATION A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING (NO MATTER WHAT SYSTEM YOU USE) THAN A RANDOMLY PICKED ONE. unless you are able to predict the numbers that are used in it !!!

This is just a 100% true mathematical fact ! Think about it, study them, and you will come to that same conclusion. Ofcourse, they may say "hey 20 people won the jackpot with our system". If thousands are trying it, one day someone will win with them, just like people win without using any system at all.

That's what many soft developers do with their free trials. Distributing them as fast and plenty as possible and wait for some people to luckily win with it. That's what I call deception. We don't want to participate in this kind of misleading marketing strategy. If I win something big with our system in the few tests here, that would actually prove something. If things go wrong (that may ofcourse still happen, since I never said I could predict 5 correct numbers in the first 4 or 5 tries) then it is entirely up to every individual to decide wether we have a trustworthy product or not. We will not promote it in fraudulous ways. We will promote it on our website in a way we believe it will actually perform !! Earlier in this forum I stated I was trying to give the 90% certainty of matching at least 3 numbers, each time you play. Well, so far I did not succeed in that, and I will only mention it at our website from the moment i'm sure about it. Apart from that I do believe our system is capable of delivering you a big win or several within a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck to you all,

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: October 10, 2003, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Guru,

I used CoverMaster to come up with a similar wheel and its first set of numbers are also 1-2-3-4-5-6.  Does Iliya Bluskov own the rights to that set of numbers?  I wrote a simple loop that writes all the possible combinations in any 6 number game and skip the ones that have a match (2-5) in a previous set and it alway starts with 1-2-3-4-5-6.  Those numbers and 2+2=4 are intellectual property, but who own them?

RJOh 

Belgium
      Member #2220
      September 2, 2003
      553 Posts
      Posted: October 10, 2003, 3:27 am - IP Logged

RJOH : a wheel is a lot more than 1 2 3 4 5 6 . You can not have copyrights on a single combination line, but you can have it on a group of combinations that are organized in a certain way. Just like you cannot have copyrights on a music note, but you can for a song !! A song is only a combination of music notes played in a certain order with certain instruments.

Wheels that contain all probable combinations for a certain set of numbers, can not be copyrighted. These are indeed intellectual property. The others are not, unless those who invented them give them away free to the public. There can and should be no discussion about that Rjoh !! Final point.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: October 10, 2003, 7:34 am - IP Logged

These are the predicted Lot

Belgium
          Member #2220
          September 2, 2003
          553 Posts
          Posted: October 10, 2003, 8:27 am - IP Logged

ps : the above numbers are for the Belgian lotto (forgot to mention it)

Canada
            Member #2192
            August 29, 2003
            27 Posts
            Posted: October 10, 2003, 9:25 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Guru on October 10, 2003

Nick Koutras: The wheel I used is created by Iliya Bluskov. If some developer integrates it in his software, without asking the rights to use it from the publisher, then they are making a big mistake. maybe they did ask the right, but have forgotten to mention it in their soft. Rule number1: anything that is copyrighted should not be redistributed (for free) without prior written permission of the publisher. I tend to stick to the rules I got from the publisher.

And I really don't think one should post it for free on a public forum, since someone worked hard to develop them.

LottoDesignerXL is developed by me.

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: October 10, 2003, 9:45 am - IP Logged

Guess you're gonna have to fight for the copyrights with Bluskov.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #1340
                April 6, 2003
                2450 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2003, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Nick: How is LottoAnnouncerXL coming along?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
                  Member #2234
                  September 2, 2003
                  173 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2003, 1:25 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Guru on October 10, 2003

Guess you're gonna have to fight for the copyrights with Bluskov.

Guru,

Nick does not need to copy other peoples wheels he freely makes them to any design a person might request.

I use the earlier version of LottoDesignerXL (Nicks creation) and swear by it.

I would say that with smaller wheel designs people will probably end up with a design that is the same.

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                    Member #1687
                    June 16, 2003
                    1047 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2003, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

guru:

you kept ur word and posted before the draw:

now if u got 10numbers/ you wheel them a certain way correct?

how many tickets must u buy? and how many numbers of the 10 must u have to win any prize in BELGIUM?.WHAT TIME sat will u post the results. sssuuuuuuuuure hope you cracked the code  good luck.

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
                      Member #1687
                      June 16, 2003
                      1047 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2003, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

irvin

can u elaberate on  nick's  system??

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
                        BC
                        Canada
                        Member #2120
                        August 19, 2003
                        258 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2003, 11:27 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: O

Belgium
                          Member #2220
                          September 2, 2003
                          553 Posts
                          Posted: October 11, 2003, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Nick:

I noticed that the wheel created with Lottodesigner XL is not exactly the same as the Bluskov #88 wheel. Although they basicly are equally performant. As long as the combinations are not exactly the same, there should be no copyright problem (sorry, should have chequed first before saying you were making a mistake)

I do stick to the idea that if you design a wheel that has exactly the same combinations as an earlier copyrighted wheel, there is a problem. If you create a melody for a song that has already been created by someone else (even if you are not aware of it), you have a problem too. I think that's the same as with the combinations.

We got the right to use the Bluskov wheel in our software, we do not have the right to distribute them freely. If I do that, I'll get trouble with the publisher.

Irvin's avatar - Goolag

New Zealand
                            Member #2234
                            September 2, 2003
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2003, 1:56 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by luckycat on October 10, 2003

irvin

can u elaberate on   nick's system??

Nicks LottoDesignerXL is a MS Excel based porgram / spreadsheet.

You set the values for the wheel you want to create.

But the best feature is the constraints I use this all the time.

Basically with the constraints you can set how many numbers are odd / even, low / high, LDs, decades etc.

If you are looking for the programme just do a search on Google.

Regards,

Irvin.
                              reddog's avatar - patch
                              Greensboro, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #1616
                              June 5, 2003
                              1283 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2003, 4:55 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by luckycat on October 10, 2003

guru:

you kept ur word and posted before the draw:

now if u got 10numbers/ you wheel them a certain way correct?

how many tickets must u buy? and how many numbers of the 10 must u have to win any prize in BELGIUM?.WHAT TIME sat will u post the results. sssuuuuuuuuure hope you cracked the code  good luck.

By the looks of things,,when he played earlier this week he played 30 lines. IN USA Lotto terms , that's thirty bucks.

Page 2 of 14