Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto synchronizer big test

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 13 years ago by lottoshlep.

Page 8 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
Member #1687
June 16, 2003
1047 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2003, 10:15 am - IP Logged

how can anyone buy a s

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2003, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I think we should listen to

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2003, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Hey, I'm not saying to run out and buy.  I'm just saying to hang tight and wait for proof it works.  I don't want to see any of those fake playing with the timezone kind of bogus tests either.  Most draws are three or four days apart, more then enough time to run off a number of  predictions for a dozen games at a time and post them days before the draw.  If you want to sell the golden goose you have to demonstrate it laying the eggs.

As for random number generators, I find they tend to cluster numbers in ways not drawn, like Quick Picks, too many sequential, too many same last digit, too few decades, etc.

On the other hand in some games there are things that come around like comets.  Take the Florida Pick-5, while the hot and cold numbers never seem to have all five winners, longest out can and does put four and five winning numbers into a range of ten to twenty longest out numbers.  I could hide this in a Pick-5 software and within roughly a month of trials prove the potential jackpot oppertunity.

Belgium
        Member #2220
        September 2, 2003
        553 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2003, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry again for disappointing you all. But all computers are Rendering animation frames this week. Maybe some of you know how time consuming and how much processing power is needed for that. Can't force Lotto Synchronizer inbetween that, since it also demands a lot from the processor.

Still have to take that first (deadlines don't move). We're trying to run a decent animation studio here.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2003, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Guru,

I am confused by the amount of horsepower you feel is necessary to crunch lottery numbers.  Even if you took a game with much more history, like Florida or New Jersey, you're talking about thousands of numbers, not millions.  Even with millions of combinations (or whatever you're doing) it is not so difficult or time-consuming for a computer to process.

Perhaps your programming should be refined?  I don't mean to be too hard on you, but saying that you need a server farm for crunching lottery numbers is a bit much.  You lost me on that one.

I have written a ton of computer code for lottery numbers, so this is an area of which I am acutely aware.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2003, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

Never buy a goose expecting it to lay a golden egg, such things are as rare as lottery programs that predict jackpot winners and neither will ever be sold.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Belgium
              Member #2220
              September 2, 2003
              553 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2003, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't need a complete renderfarm for Lotto Synchronizer. But they were all occupied. When computers are rendering animation frames, it's risky to run other processing intensive programs. This may freeze our entire renderfarm or frames may be skipped. Don't want this kind of trouble when we are on a tight deadline.

ps: We don't use massive historical draw files to process the numbers. We only use the 3 most recent draws. The time consuming factor comes from a completely different thing. I may express it like this "we cannot force the natural flow of numbers, we are still bound by that and have to wait" sometimes it goes in a breeze, sometimes it breaks it's teeth on it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

If Guru' program needs that kind of computer power to pick a few  numbers, will it work fast enough on the average home computer to pick numbers before the next drawing?

RJOh

Lisboa
                  Portugal
                  Member #1757
                  June 29, 2003
                  15 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

People.

What I think about this is as fowlling:

If GURU is so shure that his program works, so he should give a money back guarentee, right?

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

It may sometimes have to run for a couple of days on slower computers. Think this is worth the trouble. We are trying to improve the speed for future versions. But more accuracy and faster computing mostly don't go hand in hand i'm afraid.

Belgium
                      Member #2220
                      September 2, 2003
                      553 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure about the qualities of the methods we use. But we can not give 100% guarantees. If we give a 30 day money back guarantee. How do you think you are going to evaluate the program in that little time. And giving a 1 year money back guarantee would be stupid.

No, those who order it, are those who believe we are pulling the right strings here. Anyone who thinks different should not consider buying it. We don't want to force anyone.

Belgium
                        Member #2220
                        September 2, 2003
                        553 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2003, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

You should think about the program in this way.

If you just guess numbers, a whole lot of blocks have to fall together to win a big prize (they may never fall together for you, even if you play your entire lifetime).

If you use Lotto Synchronizer, you still need to wait for some blocks to fall together before you'll win a big prize. But the amount of blocks that need to match up are a lot less. It makes winning feasable in a reasonable amount of time.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23273 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2003, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Guru, are you saying that the $100 program you are selling crunches numbers for days on slower computers?

The other question I have is why don't you just run it on the PC you're using to type your messages on Lottery Post?  Just generate some numbers and post them, shouldn't be a big deal.

Don't you see that you're generating more suspicion than lottery numbers?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2003, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

If you knew on what sl

Lisboa
                              Portugal
                              Member #1757
                              June 29, 2003
                              15 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2003, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

if you guarentee 90% of the times, and 1 draw per week, this means that at least on the 6th draw it will come out your prediction!

I'm sorry to keep insisting on this, but you CAN give a money back guarentee for 1 month or 2.

Get my point?

Page 8 of 14