Welcome Guest
You last visited December 13, 2017, 5:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto synchronizer big test

Topic closed. 197 replies. Last post 14 years ago by lottoshlep.

Page 7 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2003, 9:06 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Guru on October 09, 2003

it's a 2 times 4 if 4 (main guarantee)

5 times 3 if 3

71.43 % chance of 5 if 5

14.29 % chance of 6 if 6

With 10 numbers in 30 lines

a  "reminder"  of his claims.

iwillremindyouthatihavevision

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2003, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

posted by lottosynchronizer in the thread "a real test of a guru" ; 

"Although it does not give the consistency of the 90% guarantee (I'm dissapointed about that myself), it did manage to predict several 4, 5, 5+ and one 6 correct in my tests (aprox 100 draws tested). I am sure that if there is 1 system capable of making a jackpot dream reality (and with a reason, not pure luck), it'll be lotto synchronizer".

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"reminder"  numero  dos.    ("1"  correct 6 number prediction)

100jalapenoscoudntblurmyvision

WILLSELL's avatar - chi
      NJ
      United States
      Member #1924
      July 28, 2003
      113 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2003, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Ok so who has bit on the dangling carrot ? And what was the cost in US dollars. And what did you win?

Bangalore
        India
        Member #2444
        October 4, 2003
        234 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2003, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Dear Lotto Guru:

In this era of "try before you buy", just how many people do you think will shell out their money (especially economically middle class people like me) on a software that is yet to prove itself as big as the hype it generated?! In other words, WHERE is the "Download A 90 Days Fully Functional Trial" Link?!

I say 90 days because for the storm you generated about 'LottoSync' on this forum (and maybe other fora) the trial period should be at least in SYNC with your claims! What do you feel?!

We agree, you have invested subtantially in terms of cost, labor, and your cerebral input into a product the subject of which could well be Ph.D. thesis material (like you said in one of your posts earlier). But then without producing more powerful results and giving people chance to get the feel of it, how far is the hurry to recover your investments justified?! Think of it, my friend, this is TRY BEFORE YOU BUY Era.

As an alternative, why not post at least 12 picks for the MOST POPULAR lotto for the next 12 weeks and prove the consistency of your claims and see people rushing to click your "Buy Now" link?! For the download version, you can limit it to ONLY 7 predictions incorporating LEAST POPULAR lotto and create a SEPARATE Unlock Code sent ONLY against a valid EMail address and against a USER NAME. This way you can protect your valuable work from pirates, because they will not be exposed to your fully functional download version.

Thanks and God Bless You for your initiative in introducing a new concept of finding "order in disorder". May your product see the success, but in ITS NATURAL course!

Love All

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
          Member #1687
          June 16, 2003
          1047 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2003, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

GURU: 

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
            Member #1687
            June 16, 2003
            1047 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2003, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

red

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              24041 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2003, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who sent the huckster $100 based on the contents of this message thread is getting what they deserve.  I sincerely hope the members here are smarter than that.  Funny, people will go out of their way to find a gas station selling gas for a couple of pennies cheaper, but then will throw $100 out the window on something like that.

However, my guess is that no one here paid for his random number generator, er, "system".

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3174 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2003, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Let's not kill the goose before the first egg.  Guru should pick a game and start posting predictions for it, if it wins the software price won't matter and if not . . .  it would be an honest test.  BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  24041 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2003, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

BobP,

I think the guy's basically run away from any "tests" after the first debacle.  Also, the fact that he's throwing a completely "untested" system onto the market for $100 demonstrates his intentions pretty clearly.  I wouldn't go holding out much hope at this point.

I'll go head-to-head with the Lottery Post Quick Picks Generator against his system any day.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Belgium
                    Member #2220
                    September 2, 2003
                    553 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2003, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm not running away of anything.

I'll keep posting numbers here. I'm confident the program WILL PROOVE IT'S WORTH THE 87 Euro. But you cannot expect it to hit 5 correct withing the first 5 tests or so ????

What did you expect guys, 1 Euro. We,ve worked for a year and a half intensively on this method. We are not going to charge a price that makes us feel ripped of ourselves.

If you think it's not worth the money, then don't buy it. Simple as that.

Belgium
                      Member #2220
                      September 2, 2003
                      553 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2003, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Todd

I'm sure our program has been tested a lot more on past draws than some other developers did. We did not make a fancy tool with lots of flickering lights and dozens of buttons that can do no better than guessing. We created a method with te true intension that it should really work !!! And it will.

Just wait, look and you'll dventually see it happen here right under your noses !!!

This is the beginning, not the end.

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2003, 4:07 am - IP Logged

visiondude's  "tip of the day"...

never allow yourself to get suckered in by "nice" and "sincere".

people that are selling things are marketing themselves first.  that means that they use your first impression on whether their product is worthy,  by gaining your trust via selling themselves.  in the side door they come dressed all nice and pretty.  promising the world,  but delivering IRAQ. their ability to sell lay in the words and delivery and so far guru is excellant at it.

43 pages worth.

so keep your emotions/money in check for now. one thing the guy has done despite his rush to sell his system (which raises a flag),     is to continue to agree to post numbers pre draw to see if he can back it up.  i am with grandmaster todd on this one. i don't think that he can do what others can do in here for free but i sure am glad that he is still willing to put his picks where his lips have tread.

i am a heavy believer though in the "just because nobody else has done it,  doesn't mean it cannot be done"  mantra.  so i will leave the porch light on.  that is until he proves that he is no different than all the ones who have preceeded him.  then i will hang the sign outside my door "no salespersons please"...

maintaingemotionalcontrolintherollercoasteroflifeisessentialtomaintainingvision

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2003, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Guru,

I forgot to ask this before, but are your 10 picks weighted or ordered in any way, or are all 10 "equal" ? (like the first 3 are more probable to come up than the second 3, 1 thru 10 are based on some "most likely" order, etc...)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Belgium
                            Member #2220
                            September 2, 2003
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2003, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Hypersoniq:

the predicted numbers are not weighted or ordered on probability.

They are ordered beginning with the smallest ending with the biggest number.

Belgium
                              Member #2220
                              September 2, 2003
                              553 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2003, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Sorry I was unable to post

Page 7 of 14