Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
mt. airy, nc
United States
Member #10832
January 27, 2005
160 Posts
Posted: January 27, 2005, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello.  I'm new here on this forum, but have been actively trying to win the lottery and crack a "formula" for over a year now.  I have worked as a psychic before and can be quite accurate with matters of the heart, finances, health issues, pet communication, etc, but the numbers are WEIRD!!! 

My "system" has been to try to ascertain the numbers for mega millions and the VA Cash 5 by aligning my energy to that of the numbers which will win that night by sending myself forward in time to the exact time of the drawing.  I've had some REALLY close tickets.  My latest one was last week.  My numbers were 4-10-14-19-23.  The winning numbers were 5-10-14-19-32!  I won $5.00.  Wish it had been the $100,000.00!

I consistently get 2 numbers right, and usually 2 or 3 others that are always one digit off.  In reading Joe Muller's website, he's a psychic too, he talks about this very thing:  his picks are ALWAYS all one digit off!  What is THAT???  Even he doesn't know!

I'm big on Seth and Abraham teachings which say we create our own realities by our thoughts and beliefs and expectations.  However, when I see these dudes who have worked in machine shops all their lives coming up with a winning mega millions tickets, I have to wonder if that's right! I mean, they're not out there meditating, clearing negative energy, aligning and teletransporting their energies to come up with winning tickets!  No, they just walk in, smoke a cigarette, buy a ticket and a beer and WIN!

I can't bring myself to accept that its random.  Can you?  Are there others here who have been picking numbers based on intuition?  If so, I'd love to share some correspondence with you.  I'd like to know and share exactly the details of how we do it.  I would also like to know if anyone would like to form a small energy consciousness group via this online discussion group wherein we jointly meditate to send winning energy to all the members of the group. Maybe we could even pick a group of numbers we try playing for a specified period of time, and we energize the heck out of them! 

I was in a Seth Discussion group for a while who tried this.  We chose some numbers that we felt had "emotional" energy for the group and all of us played these numbers for a couple of months.  While we were playing, several of those numbers would come up EVERY SINGLE DRAWING!  It was amazing, and I am pretty sure that we were affecting things quite a bit.  We even had a winning tickets during that time with 3 of the numbers on it, and members won $5.00 each.  However, all people but 2 lost interest b/c there was no immediate gratification, and with the interest, the numbers also dropped off from appearing. 

But, I would like to experiment with this again, with those who are really really dedicated to believing we CAN create our realities! 

Looking forward to hearing from you all!  You may email me direct at    ChAugustTrinity@aol.com.

Thanks, LuckyFox

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
    Member #9059
    November 26, 2004
    128 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2005, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I have the feeling that this message is spam, which formula are you using to predict your numbers?, there are many fake psychics around..

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2005, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Lucky fox if your always a couple digits off then just make more tickets with those digits. duh! lol

if you think of 4 15 18 24 30

then play every combo of that 1 up and 1 down.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

"I'm big on Seth and Abraham teachings which say we create our own realities by our thoughts and beliefs and expectations."

We do to a great extent create our own realities, but we are very much restricted by the "REALITIES" that other people are creating and or trying to.

We are all trying to have our cake and also eat it, so their wishes do get on the way of ours.

Reality is created by the output and input of all.

Mental, spiritual and physical, they seem not to be the same, in the end and even now all is one.

My advice is to leave Seth and any such as it (him) very well alone (as it should be).

Let the incarnate be separate from most (not all) of the descarnate.

Let "the fallen" incommunicado, don't listen to them.

Their business is us, but let us mind our own business appart from them.

That is if we can, otherwise we will get to later join them.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
          light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

the reason that "psychics" never have success with the lottery is because it is a true testable method for dis-proving their claimed abilities.  all one has to do is pre-post their numbers before a drawing and sooner rather than later, the exuses poor forth. 

perfection alludes the supposed "psychic" when numbers are involved and totally undermines their penchant for accolades for just being in the ballpark.

"psychics" operate in the "close enough" realm,  and get a thumbs up for doing so.

"psychics" are only good at "guessing" .....and even then, it's a very wide blanket thrown over a narrow bed of relativism.  heck, you should see how much "props" are given in here to people who throw out a number and get a hit in some state that they didn't even specify, considering how many drawings are held each day (and sometimes twice in some states).  thats not "talent"  ....thats a "guess".

i will offer anyone that claims to be "psychic"  ....$100  if they can beat my challenge.  an easy test and one that is attainable if a person is truly "psychic". 

so far, i have been able to prove that a person is not "psychic".  i have yet to see a person prove that they were .

and "close'  .......never counts.

20/20 YOUCANNOTBEINTHE'BALLPARK'ANDCLAIMTOHAVEVISION

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

lottoshlep's avatar - super 7-top-over.jpg
            BC
            Canada
            Member #2120
            August 19, 2003
            258 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

re: Psychics.

This maybe a bit off-topic, but here it goes anyway. Let me say first I have always been skeptical when it came to ppl claiming psychic abilities. Now I don't know if there are ones that can predict lotto numbers, however there are documented cases of psychics working with police helping them to solve difficult cases. Just yesterday I listened to an RCMP sergeant here in BC admit that were it not for a psychic their 1-year-old-case of a missing hiker would still be open. She (or her body) was found,  after all 'normal' efforts (ppl, dogs, overhead heat-seeking imagery, etc. failed), only when a psychic pointed to (greatly narrowed down) an area to search again. RCMP have used her 'skills' successfully in the past in other cases as well.

I poses no such abilities, most of the time I can't even locate my keys, but have read about other well documented and supported instances similar to the one above. So it maybe that some ppl are "truly psychic". The cases I talk about could be considered 'looking into the past' ... so the trick for us lotto players is to find someone who can see into the future.

My 2 cents (that's $0.0164US)

if at first you don't succeed ... destroy all evidence you ever tried  Cool 

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

PSYCHICS are REAL because everyone on this Planet has Extra Sensory Perception Abilities whether you call it Intuition,Sixth Sense,Clairvoyance etc.... we all have it.The problem is not all of us are aware of it,know how to use it or develop it,just like any physical talent or ability some are born with it and some need too bring it out and develop it.Micheal Jordan was Born with his talent I on the other hand would probably have to train for some months or years just to be GOOD at basketball or maybe even GREAT but probably not Mr.Jordan material but BETTER than I am now.So my point is if you don't have it that doesn't mean it isn't HIDDEN inside you waiting to come out or be discovered but if you choose not too bring it out then hidden it will stay.10 yrs ago I never believed in PSYCHIC MUMBO JUMBO either but in 1998 I got interested in the Meta-Physical practices and sciences and soon discoverd it's NOT MUMBO JUMBO just because you don't believe in something or never experienced it yourself doesn't mean it don't exist.I have had experiences myself that could only be explained as "Psychic Senses" at work under developed they can occur on their own if your open to them but when they are developed you can access them at will.This can be done by those who are HIGHLY developed I am aware of my own senses though they aren't highly developed because they occur on their own when least expected.One

day on my way to the store 5 numbers just popped in my head even though I had no plans of buying lottery tickets I played the numbers and 4 of them hit.I've also had dreams before that foretold dvents that did occur later on or had occured already this world is full of things are cannot be explained and shouldn't be ignored as coincidence,fate or just dumb luck.We are beings with capabilities that beyond our wildest dreams if we would just take the time too realise it and acknowledge it instead of just looking at ourselves as just common,ordinary flesh and blood.

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Seeing into the Future is possible because the Past,Present and Future are happening all at once RIGHT NOW!!! you just haven't experienced the FUTURE just yet.Highly developed individuals can PEER into that future by recieving information as energy which is transformed into feelings,pictures,images etc....that is what a Psychic does our thoughts are PURE energy and can be sent anywhere we want.Just like a Radio station that has a POWERFUL antannae to send and recieve signals from anyhwere in the world the stronger your antennae the more you will recieve or pick up as well as send out.If your Psyschic Antennae is strong enough you can recieve signals from the future but it does take practice and a belief that you can do it.

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2005, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Precognitive Dreams are a FINE example I have had them and so have relatives of mine even ones that don't believe in this stuff.

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

One last thing Psychic abilities don't have to be PROVEN to anybody either you believe it or you don't

either you acknowledge you may have it or you choose not too.And if you choose not too then in your mind you don't have it and neither does anyone else and PROVING it will just make the non-believer explain it away.Coming close does count if your PRACTICING to bring out or enhance your ability let's say using numbered cards that are blank on one side,you have them turned to the blank side and practice seeing the number on the flip side.In the first few weeks or months your WAY off say 5-10 numbers but then after a few more weeks or months of practice you notice that now your only 1 number off on every practice session.So it's obvious your getting BETTER and soon you should be getting it CORRECT each time so as they say "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: January 28, 2005, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

VisionDude and Pick 4 Master

Long time no "see".

"Seeing into the Future is possible because the Past,Present and Future are happening all at once RIGHT NOW!!! "

I was not aware that too many other people knew about this.

It is true to a certain given extent, let me tell you, it appears to me that things are not completely "fixed" not even the past, that things are a work in progress so to speak, yes the past it's here and so it's the present and also the future, our "EGO" seems to move in sequence from one to the other and yet we might also be at the same time on all times were we are ever going to be at the same time or at least part of us is, yes our "present ego" can to some extent experience the past and maybe also to some extent the future, reality is self generating and sustaining, it is what you call a "PARADOX", but no less true because of that.

As they say, "What came first, the chicken or the egg?".

The egg came first of course, but it was not a chicken's egg, not really, almost, a work in progress.

Before we go crazy, maybe enough of this for now, till next time.

Glad to have you all back again.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3102 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Well I see our psychic hasn't returned yet.  I think you have to astral project into the future to read the winning lottery numbers in the paper.

You're working with the subconscious mind which can do funny things depending on what you suggest to it whether you use prayer, self hypnosis, affirmations, whatever.  If your subconscious doesn't think you deserve to win a jackpot it won't help you, but it may allow you to help others.  BobP

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23260 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2005, 1:05 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                            clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2005, 7:23 am - IP Logged

vision how I have missed you ,I truly understand the one number off dilema would love to discuss this further,p4master well said.

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
                              mt. airy, nc
                              United States
                              Member #10832
                              January 27, 2005
                              160 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2005, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello.  Enjoyed the discussion stemming from my post "Psychic Aligning Energy."  BopB -- I'M BACK!  God knows why, with some of the rudeness I've encountered here.  But, for those of you who would like to have a "real" discussion, I would like to participate, because I do have some valuable insight to add, for those who appreciate it.  And to those who don't, maybe you will inadvertently gain some insight of your own and win.  I suppose winning is what this website was designed for.  I certainly didn't join it for my health, (or for the rudeness!)

First, "Lantern", you wrote some stuff about "better leave Seth alone" etc.  I wasn't asking for anyone's opinions about Seth or my beliefs!  Just sharing, with anyone who might be interested, but thanks anyhow.  It's sad to me how fearful people like yourself can get about knowledgeable guides from the other side.  People who go to church aren't weirded out about biblical figures who saw angels, had premonition dreams, rose from the dead, walked on water, healed the sick ..... but mention a modern day prophet such as Seth, or Edgar Cayce, or John Edwards, and man, people can flip out on ya!  lol

Lottoshlep is absolutely right, psychic ability has been proven.  Is anyone familiar with Uri Geller, the famous psychic & spoon bender?  If you read about him, they've done tons of studies on his supernatural abilities, one of which was to win large sums of money, which he later said he felt was not in his best interest b/c it backfired and his guides didn't like it!  But he totally baffled scientists, broke their testing machines, bent the metal parts in them inexplicably, messed up all their timing devices, on and on. Also,  I don't think police would routinely turn to psychics if they weren't effective in solving cases. 

But, who really cares!  If you don't believe it, I'm sure not out to sway you one way or another. I really don't care what you believe as long as you don't inflict it on me!  Personally, I would like to learn to use 100% of my brain, rather than the mere 10% most morons in this world seem to use (or not in some cases.)  And I feel that ascertaining lottery numbers twice a week for myself is a form of psychic exercise.  The meditation I do prior to getting numbers is also beneficial in many ways to my health and well-being even if I never win, so it works for me and since this is a "discussion" group ..... I'm discussin'!

P-4Master, I enjoyed your posts.  You seem to understand where I'm coming from.  I enjoyed your story about getting the Cash 5 numbers, and your premonition dreams!  That's awesome!  Fascinating stuff when that happens, no?  It is you and people like you that I most want to converse with which is why I joined this list.  I'm not out to prove anything. I'm out to learn how to improve on my god-given intuition.  And I'm out to win the lottery.  ARen't we all?

There's more than enough $$ out there  for everyone.  And I wish a huge win to everyone on this list, even the rude ones!  lol

Here's to megamillions,

LuckyFox