Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8393 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2005, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I'm curious if many accounts in the bible are prophecy references isn't that the same as prediction. And if people were able to do it in the past why shouldn't  they or couldn't they do it now. 

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2005, 2:20 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 2, 2005

Also, VisionDude, you're on a mystical forum about the lottery.

you posted initially in another forum before todd moved it here.  you wouldn't think that a "christian" would hang around in here (mystical),  but i have "business"  to do,  and i rather like these arenas of life.

Just curious, do you believe God will help you win the lottery?  Most people feel its wrong to use spiritual means for self-aggrandizement purposes! 

"help me"?  not a chance.  i know that it is a waste of time to get God to do anything that he is not going to do in the first place.  it is wrong to treat God like he is our personal conceirge,  which is why i detest most TV "evangelists".  alot of them are teaching that God is there to serve us and meet our needs.  not so.  we are to SERVE him and within the confines of that,  "IF"  it is within the parameters of Gods plan for a persons life,  that is different.  i just happen to know that within his plan for my life,  somehow he seems to think that it "fits".    i partially know why, the rest is as they say "his business".

And why would God bless YOU with the money and not someone else?

it sure wouldn't be because i deserved it.  i have done enough in my life to give God enough reason to dis-allow ANY sort of perceived "blessing".  so it sure isn't from the standpoint of him "owing me".  i will be the first to admit that i am on an equal playing field as anyone in here when it comes to this scenario.

the ONLY reason God "picks and chooses" people for anything is because he is God and knows how those decisions play out.  we don't.  our perceptions and subsequent decisions are usually based around our immediate comforts and this life,  and our emotions.  God works from exactly the opposite angle and that is why it "might" not make sense at times on why he may "choose" one over another.  it certainly wouldn't be a matter on whether he likes me better than someone else.  i know thats not true (lolx2).

BUT ......... even though alot of "stretches" in my life have been difficult,  i am quick to give credit to God for taking me thru them on purpose because i realize  the EQUAL importance of hardship and ease.  neither one carries more importance (hardship vs. winning a lottery) than the other.  we wrongfully assign "success"  to a lottery win.   like i have stated in the past and it is well chronicled in the archives in here,  i consider myself to have been a very "wealthy" man in comparison to what i know and my choices i have made in reference to that.  no amount of money could change or dilute that (and i mean a lack of, or an abundance of). 

my attadude (attiTUDE)  wouldn't change if my circumstances went even more "south" than they already have for the rest of my life and never included a "lottery" win. and it is an amazing place to be in life i must say.

but i have to play fair and not come across as some spiritual"goober".  it will be fuuuuuuuuun when it does...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaANDAhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo

VISION peoplewithvisiondonotconcernthemselveswith"circumstances"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2005, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by four4me on February 3, 2005

I'm curious if many accounts in the bible are prophecy references isn't that the same as prediction. And if people were able to do it in the past why shouldn't  they or couldn't they do it now. 

HECK YEAH

good point.  it is,  but with several caveats.  it is completely buyer beware.

like the previous reference that i made about the importance of not placing the emphasis on the star over the prophecy,  it must be held up to the same scrutiny and high standard as that illustration.

first things first is the order of the day.    God can and does still "foretell" to his creation at times,  things that he will do in the future to prove that he is God and that only he knows the future.  that does still happen.  but ALWAYS under the SAME "standards" that God has set forth from the beginning of creation.  those standards do not change and that is where "i" believe that we as his creation can mis-interpret what is and what isn't from God.  if you have those "tools",  it becomes alot easier to know what to "chase".

i will say this from a common sense point of view rather than my "christian" point of view.  it still makes nothing but sense...

"IF"  there is a God, then he would be "knowable".  he wouldn't create us and then "jam".  he would stick around and be engaged and for that reason alone,  yes God would speak to us at times in order to foretell us what it is that he may want in order for us to adjust.  God wouldn't be fair,  unless he did if he had so many "requirements".    he would also have one set of rules and standards for all of his creation, for all of eternity.  it would NEVER change.  the idea that God would allow us to decide on our own who he is and what pleases him is falliable and dis-allows the notion that he is "God" to begin with.  someone who would be both supreme in his design of us, and his place of authority over our lives as well.  and as long as we are willing to "paint" inside those lines that he has drawn,  then we can know what those standards are.  the trick would be then to find out what those standards are,  and be willing to color inside ONLY those lines.  if you come to terms with those standards, then you can also recognize when someone is coloring outside those lines as well.  you can take any religion out of that equation and it would still make sense.

btw,  in my point of view, God takes this prediction/prophesy thing very seriously.  he is none too happy when someone dispenses false hope, and thats what a bad/false "prediction" adds up to.  in the old testament,  God required nothing less than 100% accuracy.  when someone used to push their chest out and say they knew something that would happen in the future and it didn't come to pass as it was "predicted",  they were stoned to death (and i don't mean cheech and chonged).  YIKES.

that would put me squarely in the hot seat.  a place that i revel in...

btw #2,  there is a big difference between working on "predicting"  (thru math) what the numbers MIGHT be in the next lottery drawing, and telling someone that you knew how you can help them win for $49.95 (unless someone could deliver on that promise - which no one can).  big difference.  one is trying to increase their odds thru math,  i still believe cannot be done because i believe that the lottery is totally random in it's "predictability",  but i still support thos who will try and prove me wrong (lol).  the other is plain ripping people off - false hope.

VISION given indian name------>  chieftoomanywords

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2005, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Vision speak with "straight" tongue...

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Cleveland
          United States
          Member #5299
          June 28, 2004
          95 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2005, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Very Interesting discussion. 

I just want to say to say this.  You do have to be careful when dealing with things of a physic nature.  I know for a fact that sometimes you do not know who or what you are dealing with.  For example many years ago my wayward brother had professed to find Christ and for a three-week span began teaching, preaching and accurately predicting the future (he was actually giving out numbers also, that actually fell and I could not help thinking at the time what that had to do with anything).   Anyway, mother was so excited because she thought her wayward son had seen the light. I was on vacation for the summer and my mother was calling me everyday about what my bother was doing now.  I was so excited that I decided to come home to be a part of all this.  The day before I was to leave and I swear before all that is holy I saw a vision of my brother coming into my room and his eyes were rolled back up into his head and he started swaying back and forth so far and it looked like he was almost touching the floor and a voice said clearly said "That is not of God, this is the devil."  I called my mother and told her what I seen and heard and she starting crying and told me they were caught up a nightmare with my brother being on drugs and out of his mind.  In trying to understand, I asked my brother (when he had come out of it) where had had gotten all that information on the bible and everything of course he could not remember.  From this experience it made be think the devil or whatever, does have his hand in a lot of things, and we have to be focused and open-minded enough to try to detect when he is the mix.  Everything that quacks like a duck is not a duck. Sometimes we are willing to see and hear whatever it is we want to.   Research, be willing to explore all possibilities.  In speaking of the devil a member of my church said that if you dream numbers and they fall, it is the devil telling you this because he wants to keep you in sin.  I personally think that is nonsense. 

As for people being being physic, I'm really on the fence on that one.  My family seems bound and determined to make me believe that I am physic but I'm not buying it. Not only that,  nor do I want to be.  I don't know what I am but it sure as heck is not physic, if I were I'd be rich and everyone I know would be too - just like if I were a faith healer, there would be no sick people around me. 

I think it would be hard for a person who believed he/she were physic to put themselves on the line and say I will predict a certain number tomorrow in a certain state.  That would take a true physic (and I'm not sure if any of those exist).   Yes some physics do help police but it takes a lot of time and discernment for them to recognize which of their visions really had merit.  One professed physic said to me that if he had ten visions, perhaps 3 were on target and the other seven meant nothing in the end.   But he did say that some physics had a better accuracy rates than others.  His belief is that are no 100% physics.

Good Luck all no matter what you believe.

LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #10163
            January 4, 2005
            797 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Well spoken ,Ohioplayer...

I have nothing other to say then. No one knows what the future holds but one .JESUS CHRIST.

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
              mt. airy, nc
              United States
              Member #10832
              January 27, 2005
              160 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2005, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Enjoyed your response alot, OhioPlayer!  Now, your's is a very reasonable way of thinking to me, at least.  I admit to being "psychic", however, I totally agree that there are NO 100% psychics, and I don't think any who are truly psychic claim to be 100%.  Part of that as I understand it is that we "see" "probable realities" and those are always subject to change!  I guess that's where "free will" comes in to play.  And yes, accuracy rates do vary from person to person, and from time to time, and situation to situation.  Was talking to someone last night who is also "psychic" and she was saying she sometimes feels what's the use of all this psychic availability when a) it's so vague most of the time, and b) subject to change without warning ...... what good is it anyhow?!? 

But, you know, with regards to winning the lottery....... "systems" don't work 100% either, if ever ..... neither do mathematic approaches, neither do anything else.  Everyone, no matter their system of beliefs, is just as in the dark on these numbers as the next person!  For me, the psychic approach is just plain more fun than just playing easy pics!

As for the devil .... you know I had a very weird thing happen too.  I personally don't believe in the devil, even after this story I'm about to tell ya ... but I must say i'm beginning to wonder.  Before moving to where I live now, I saw a devil in the cloud formation one day, hanging over this town, sneering at me, on my way to my new house just after I'd bought it.  And since then, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong here in this creepy little town!  weirdos!  weird stuff!  And money issues!  And now I feel seeing this in the clouds was a warning.  It creeped me out at the time, but I didn't think it was "the devil".  But it's sure weird, no? 

And, I gotta say, some of the other posts on this topic make me remember why I dropped out of the Baptist church many moons ago!  lol  Whew .... heavy stuff!  And pretty unbending! 

LuckyFox

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                clarkston georgia
                United States
                Member #555
                August 8, 2002
                3348 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2005, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

lucky that was a sign no doubt in my mind

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1279 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm an atheist. There is no proof of any god existing.

There's some old books like the bible and the quran but they aren't proof of anything..

God and the devil exists only in peoples minds.

So don't expect any divine interventions to give you the lotto numbers.

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                    Member #503
                    February 27, 2001
                    1976 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

WTG BIRD 314  TX midday  EXACT.  Thank you

Kay       

United States
                      Member #1759
                      June 29, 2003
                      1156 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I understand where your coming from Vision-Dude but the problem I have with some of your statements

is this,if a mind is open to recieve a "Truth" but must be "WILLING" to accept and adjust to this Truth even if it doesn't understand it,agree with it or it doesn't make sense I believe that goes against our

"FREE WILL".That's like if I'm being transfered to a different department at my Job that I don't like,understand or agree with the different procedures but must be WILLING to ACCEPT and ADJUST to it

anyway,In which case since I have FREE WILL I have the option to not accept the transfer and quit this job.And secondly "FEELINGS" are the true way of knowing a TRUTH because they come from the Soul

which is our Higher Self that knows more than our Physical being.And Spiritual believers understand this

where as Religious followers may not.In regards to a DEVIL what I found out is this if you believe in one or your around others that do you will experience "THAT" but if you don't believe in a DEVIL then you won't experience it here or in the Afterlife.Now I use too believe in a DEVIL at one time and experienced things related to one.Bad dreams about the Devil and occasional experiences in my physical life from time to time but after I became Spiritually Enlightened and stopped believing in a Devil all of my experiences since then have been Positive and Heaven sent, in my dreams and physical life.GOD exists whether you believe in him or not because he created everything even a Devil according to Scripture at least after he was Cast out of Heaven.But Religion gives this creature way too much power over man that really goes against our FREE WILL once again,it's said that he is responsible for all the BAD things that happen in our lives while GOD allows it in order to test our FAITH or perhaps some sort of punishment.And finally as for the "FUTURE" it's really not a BIG SECRET like religion would have us believe because GOD has no secrets from us we are ONE with our CREATOR so how could he?Yes

JESUS does know the future but the Angels,Saints and Spirits in HEAVEN have access to this information or knowledge as well.Man can recieve this knowledge and has for centuries in one form or another and we don't have too be Prophets,the Messiah or Born again to know "OUR OWN" future.Now as for someone elses future that depends on how GIFTED you are Spiritually and Psychicly.

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Divine Intervention only "WORKS" for those that "BELIEVE" in it so even though your beliefs say otherwise you can't REALLY say that it doesn't,can't,won't or hasn't worked for others that HAVE experienced it whether it's with Lottery games,there Health or personal life.

clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2005, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I have a strong belief in angels125 any comments on this

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
                            mt. airy, nc
                            United States
                            Member #10832
                            January 27, 2005
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: February 3, 2005, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

As I said in my first post, I DON'T believe at ALL in a "devil"!  But, obviously the mass consciousness here in this town does ... this town is steeped in organized religion .... a baptist church on every corner.  So, I assume their mass consciousness has created this energy, and feels much like since I'm in such a different mind set, that it kinda tried to "attach" itself to me, or sort of attack me, or something!  It's all been quite weird.  Every where else I've lived I've had beautiful experiences, both physically and psychically ..... this place is Pleasantville (the movie) all over again! 

Bird, I have seen angels!! :)  So has my daughter!!  Do you have any angel cards?  Do you know of the angel specialist and author Doreen Virtue?  She's the greatest.  I love hearing stories of angels intervening in people's lives to protect them from harm.  Happens all the time.  Would love to hear if any of you have angel experiences.  I wish they would predict the lotto for me ... but somehow I think that they're not allowed to, or something ..... I've certainly been brazen enough to ask 'em!  I'm sure they laughed .... politely, of course! 

clarkston georgia
                              United States
                              Member #555
                              August 8, 2002
                              3348 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

no angel cards but I believe thanks for giving me another author I will look her up as soon as I get done.

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7