Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
Member #9517
December 10, 2004
1272 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2005, 6:49 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on January 28, 2005

One last thing Psychic abilities don't have to be PROVEN to anybody either you believe it or you don't

Well, actually you need to prove it when you boast to the world about your abilities.
    ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
    Member #4416
    April 22, 2004
    1075 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2005, 6:59 am - IP Logged

LuckyFoxTerrier,

Welcome to Lottery Post.

Good luck,

aye'

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

YES for those who are making a LIVING at it but I'm referring to those that aren't they just use it for themselves and others freely.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2005, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I have heard this statement many,many times about DIVINATION being of the Devil and it's totally RIDICULOUS but if that's what you believe than it's your FREE WILL to do so,I know from personal experience that it's NOT but I'm not here to change anyones beliefs just show them that there's more than ONE TRUTH to our existence Physical and Spiritual.Spirit communication and the Supernatural are described in the BIBLE GOD created the Physical and Meta-Physical world nothing was created by a DEVIL, a DEVIL can't create it's own world under GOD's nose if GOD is the Creator of all things.I was never DECIEVED with the INFORMATION I recieved from the Spirit world and GOD was never by-passed because he was there when it was done he "KNEW".Everyone can aquire TRUTH based knowledge HERE and in the SPIRIT world and SPIRITS do posess TRUTH based knowledge and nothing from them is second hand.YES GOD does POSESS all KNOWLEDGE but he's willing to share this knowledge with us, all we have to do is ASK and we shall recieve that's how SPIRITS and TRUE PSYCHICS are able to access information of the FUTURE GOD gave us these ABILITIES.Nothing can be MANIPULATED because GOD doesn't allow that and as for EVIL Spirits I've never encountered any because I don't go looking for them.Too say that the only Spirits that can answer you or communicate with you are "EVIL" is really laughable to me my SON whom I communicated with before he was born wasn't "Rosemary's Baby" or "Damien" from the "Omen" when he was born.I am a FOLLOWER of CHRIST and a BELIEVER in GOD he has helped me many times in my LIFE and continues to help me now through my SPIRITUAL journey in LIFE.GOD doesn't want to FORBID anything from us that's why he gave us "FREE WILL" not "FREE WILL" with "CONDITIONS" that's not true FREE WILL.In America you have the freedom to smoke but not in certain places you have the freedom to drive but not without a liscense you have the freedom to marry but it has too be with your own kind.With the GOD I know and love there are no restrictions,no rules,no laws in his world only in this one so the only person that will judge and punish us is SOCIETY and MAN's LAWS when we leave this PLANET there is no judgement because if we did something wrong we were already puniushed for it we don't have to be punished twice ONCE in the Physical world and AGAIN in the Spirit world.We're only punished in the Physical world for our BAD deeds

by MAN if I commit a crime I'm punished by our LAWS and depending on the severity of the crime my punishement will be carried out accordingly.GOD doesn't control us like animals in a ZOO GOD doesn't DEMAND or NEED things from us he is without NEEDS or DEMANDS.SUPREME BEINGS don't need anything because they CREATED everything only MAN thinks he NEEDS stuff when we should only DESIRE it.WE are ONE with our Creator as long as he's been in existence so have we that's where our SOULS come from we just didn't exist outside of GOD until he created us which is our Spiritual and Physical beings our Souls were the MOLD from which he CREATED us and gave us eternal LIFE.When we leave this Earth we continue on living and we can come back to this Earth if we choose that's why we have "Re-Incarnation".

Now since we are Spirits in Heaven that came to this Earth into our Physical Bodies then our Spirits still exist within us so why couldn't we be able to comunicate with Spirits from the Other side from whence we came? when we leave this earth we go back to our Spirit selves and will see and have contact with

some of the very same spirits we communicated with here in our Physical bodies.The problem with Religion is that it wants you too believe what it says without question where as Spirituality would have you find the truth for yourself.And finally it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE for Spirits to "SEE" the future because the past,present and future are happening at once and from there VIEW they can see EVERYTHING we can't

from where we are.And if these Spirits are in Heaven with GOD who SEE's EVERYTHING why would God be able to view us and they can't? does GOD make them wear BLIND FOLDS? I think not.The GOD I know and LOVE let's us SEE everything we DESIRE in Heaven/Spirit World and on Earth he has no secrets from us because we are ALL part of him that's why he made us in his IMAGE.And since we can't view and know everything on earth the way they can in the Spirit world we have these DIVINATION TOOLS and PSYCHIC abilities that help us too do so.Anyway you don't have to take my WORD for it find your own word or believe what you have been told or discovered on your own to be the TRUTH,GOD didn't create Robots that are PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE one THING but HUMANS to discover or uncover our own Belief and TRUTH.You see in 1994 I became a Born again Christian so I use to think Like VISION-DUDE I didn't let my son celebrate Holloween and Astrology,Tarot,Numerology were all the DEVILS Tools but 4 yrs later I started having incredible difficulty believing some things I read in the Bible or was told from other Religious people.So I began my journey on discovering what was the Truth about GOD and the Spirit World my problems with Religion were so bad that I almost became an Aetheist as I started blaming GOD for the troubles in my Life after being told my faith was being tested or I was being punished in some way for my Sins or the Devil was at work.Well none of that was true and today my relationship with GOD is PURE,LOVING and full of Spiritual Enlightenment and Understanding about why we are here and his PLAN for us.Now I live my life without FEAR,ANGER,DOUBT or JEALOUSY and I have GOD too thank for that so in closing if a DEVIL were behind all of this why would he want me to get CLOSER to GOD instead of AWAY from HIM when a DEVILS intent is to seperate us from our Creator or Turn us against him.Everything I experienced in my life was of my creation not the Devil or God GOD is the Creator and the Observer not the Controller or the Punisher. Just as GOD created we are able to Create by creating our life experiences whether it's having children,getting married,starting a business

going to Prison,being President or a Drug Dealer it's us nothing else so when I encounter problems and difficulties in my life I BLAME no one even if there BAD experiences I don't blame GOD or a DEVIL.

United States
          Member #1759
          June 29, 2003
          1156 Posts
          Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Oh I forgot to mention that the 3 Wise men of the Bible were Astrologers and they were referred to as "Magi" which is where the word "Magic" comes from one of there talents was studying the Stars and Planets and how they correlated with dvents on earth that occur.Also the term "Casting of Lots" is where the word "Lottery" comes from and that's why we have gambling or "Games of Chance" you can thank the Bible for helping create todays Lottery Games.

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
            mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Casting of Lots" is where the word "Lottery" comes from and that's why we have gambling or "Games of Chance" you can thank the Bible for helping create todays Lottery Games.

Pkc4Master, I LOVE IT!!!!!  TOO FUNNY!  And I'm sure so true! :)  Loved your comments! :)

LuckyFox

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Also I forgot too say "WELCOME BACK" VISION-DUDE even though our beliefs are VERY different we're all still Spiritual Brothers and Sisters.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2005, 4:45 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on February 1, 2005

Oh I forgot to mention that the 3 Wise men of the Bible were Astrologers and they were referred to as "Magi" which is where the word "Magic" comes from one of there talents was studying the Stars and Planets and how they correlated with dvents on earth that occur.

only if the you place the egg before the chicken, which in this case would lead to a fried egg salad on a hot miami sidewalk.  not very edible...

only partialy true, if you omit the biblical history of the magi, and their role at the time of Christ.  i will of course explain for you the history which will in turn paint an accurate picture of their role, motives and "job description" for complete informational purposes so as to arrive at the truth of who they really were...

if my memory serves me well, the "magi" were  mentioned in the book of daniel written around 600 b.c.  they were at that time, a group of pagan "wise-men".  by wise-men, i mean that they were looked to for answers to life thru various occultic practices such as astrology and dream interpretation by commoner pagan people.  practices both condemned by scriptures and the priests  of israel.  king nebuchadnezzer had a troubling dream and called (as he usually did) the "magi" to interpret the dream which they finally had to admit that they could not ANSWER because the dream had the element of the future in it which they readily admitted that no man could predict.  now the "magi" were busted in their in-abilities.

the prophet daniel comes on the scene and whips out a 100% accurate interpretation and nebuchadnezzer gives daniel charge over the "magi".  from that moment on, there is a shift in the way that the magi' s beliefs/practices.  thru daniels influence, they begin to move away from polytheism (the worship of many "gods"),  to monotheism (the worship of only one God - the biblical model of God as modeled to them by daniel).  prior to 600 bc they were heavy into the occult and after 600 bc they had moved away from it.  although most likely not all .....did.

so thier interest in the stars turned from astrology to astronomy and i will demonstrate that as well.

daniel had told the magi in 600bc of the prophecy of micah (around 700bc), that there would be a star over bethlehem indicating that the messiah would be born and where he could be found.  they knew this information and followed it to it's conclusion.  there was a prophecy that predicted (hundreds of years before Christ was ever born) the exact day that the messiah would ride into jerusalem on a donkey.  the magi knew this little tid bit and because they knew the time was near and the prophecy of the star, they set out to find it.  here is where people mix astrology with astronomy.  they didn't follow a "star",  they followed a directive given by God hundreds of years previously.  the prophecy led them to the star, and not the star to the prophecy ....hence my egg before the chicken quip.

here is another textual fact as to what happened.  one that seperates the astrology/astronomy debate.

if you read the text that notes the stars role in this story, you will find that it is a most unusual "star".  supernatural in it's existance and movement.  it's movement is unlike any other natural movement of stars indicating that it was moved around by God himself for the purpose of placement and indication.  the magi first noted it's existence in persia,  jerusalem, bethlehem and then where jesus laid.  the magi could not track  it's movement as it appeared then disappeared.  they responded to it's location only because they knew beforehand where the star would be via thier knowledge of biblical prophecies, and the order of herod the king to help him find the baby jesus.  hence, they weren't guided by a star as that would have been biblical suicide (God violating his own word about the use of astrology after previously condemning it).   they were being guided by God himself who chose to use a star ......big difference.

also important to note is that the text records the dvent as the star standing still in one place,  an impossibility.  also interesting to note that the star not only stood still,  but it completely disappeared after it pointed out where the messiah lay.  both the star and the magi were gone after they bring gifts.   another indicater of God using the star ,  but not allowing the thought that it was a star/stars that controls decision making.  he does.

first came the prophecy ........then came the star.

as far as i know,  there are no other recorded passages were God uses a "star" to direct his people  .....and for good reason.  he doesn't want us to get the idea that we worship (look to) things  for our  directives in life,  he wants us to look to him.  makes sense to me seeing how he is the one that created stars to begin with...

it is always beneficial to know the whole of a truth, instead of a partial one.  then you truly can make a more informed decision in your pursuits in life.

disclaimer;  this post is intended to answer/give a more informed biblical perspective as pick4 master indicated the "bible" in his post, and like i said previously, my posts are aimed at other Christians and those who are on the fence as that will provide for you more information to consider when making up your minds about these issues.

20/20 apersonofvisionwillbeinterestedinthewholeofatruthasthatwillbolsterthier"vision"

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

mt. airy, nc
                  United States
                  Member #10832
                  January 27, 2005
                  160 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2005, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Interpretation, VisionDude, all speculation and interpretation.  I just "love" how "christians" always assume THEIR interpretation is the only and "right" interpretation.  And furthermore, how most of them assume that their 'brand of religion' is the only and right one, too!  And, on top of that, they have the arrogance to assume that their version of "God" is the only and right one, too!!!

Pick4Master's is just as accurate as yours ...... once again ... you can't "prove" the bible, even though there are a lot of people who think they can.

We could take this discussion a step further and discuss the books reportedly left out of the bible, too, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, which reportedly deal directly with those "occult" issues, such as reincarnation, for one.  And if those were brought back into mass reading, then would we find that the "occult" wouldn't have such negative connotations with "christians" afterall?

There is so much more than meets the eye.  And there is so much more GOOD out there than most people seem willing to embrace. 

My bumper sticker reads:  Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.  To me, that pretty much says it all.

LuckyFox

mt. airy, nc
                    United States
                    Member #10832
                    January 27, 2005
                    160 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2005, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Also, VisionDude, you're on a mystical forum about the lottery.  Just curious, do you believe God will help you win the lottery?  Most people feel its wrong to use spiritual means for self-aggrandizement purposes!  And why would God bless YOU with the money and not someone else?

LuckyFox

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                      clarkston georgia
                      United States
                      Member #555
                      August 8, 2002
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2005, 9:10 am - IP Logged

I feel like I need to wear a black and white shirt and blow a whistle please keep this positive it is a touchy discussion but I am learning alot from it maybe I am riding the fence as it has been said because I can agree with all that have spoken,what I find most interesting is that there are alot of paralels in what everyone has said and a great unknown between the lines

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: February 2, 2005, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

That's why I've never said Vision-Dude was WRONG about anything I'll just say a mistake,misguided or misinformed in "My Opinion",I agree and disagree with his statements first I agree that the Prophecy came first which led to the discovery of the Star,but they did "Follow" the Star based on the Prophecy so I disagree about them not following it.There was a lot more involved in the whole thing than just a Star

also I never implied that the Star preceded the Prophecy any knowledgeable person of the Supernatural and Meta-Physical knows how things FLOW.GOD uses whatever he wants to send us messages or give us information and people like ME know that those signs and messages don't CONTROL anything in our lives there like words on paper giving you info or telling you something.They derive from a HIGHER source whether it's from GOD the highest or the Spirit or Soul another Higher Source,I'm totally aware of the relationship between Astrology/Astronomy they are 2 different sciences existing side by side Astrology is a "Meta-Physical" science that studies the movement of Stars/Planets and there association with men and women and the dvents in their lives notice I said "ASSOCIATION" not "CONTROL" or "DIRECTIVE" (meaning it TELLS you what to do).Astronomy is a "Physical" science that involves studying and observing the Stars/Planets movements and there effects in space and on earth.So the "SECOND" or "ALTERNATIVE" Truth is that the Wise Men were Practicing Astrologers guided by or following a STAR from a Prophecy they discovered or recieved.There's no such thing as a "PARTIAL" Truth

and too "CLEAR UP" your statement about them being guided by God and not the Star,GOD is in "ALL THINGS" in existence Humans,Animals,Trees,Plants,Stars and Planets he created it all so his being or essence is in everything so the Star was GOD or atleast part of him so there is "NO DIFFERENCE" the Star and GOD were together.So no matter how you want to LOOK at it they Followed GOD and the Star.Religion likes to "SEPERATE" GOD from everything including MAN/WOMAN not realising that GOD is in everything because he is everything MAN/RELIGION actually CONDEMNED Astrology not GOD just too let you know and DIVINATION isn't "BLASPHEMY"since GOD created it Divine Intervention,

Divinity,Divination see the relationship here? how can Divinity and Divine Intervention be okay in GOD's

eyes but Divination is not when the words describe different things but they all come from the same source.You can't say that 2 are from GOD and the 3rd is from a Devil that just doesn't make sense and your "DISCLAIMER" is INVALID because your sort of placing judgement on my statements by indicating that I am "Misinformed" and telling Half-Truths or No-Truths just because your information comes from the BIBLE.Just because your a Christian or Religious doesn't make you more informed than I am about GOD it just means we have different VIEWS and BELIEFS which gives us our different TRUTHS.I get my information from many sources because GOD is too GREAT to be FULLY contained,expressed and understood in just ONE source the Bible.I don't consider what you say or believe as being wrong you just came too know GOD in a different way than I did remember I use to Follow Christian Beliefs 10 yrs ago but found another TRUTH through Spirtuality not Religion.What kind of beings would we be if we dropped our beliefs because a Christian,Non-Christian,Pagan,Pastor or President who said his way was the only way or his belief was the only Truth.They don't know anymore about GOD than me they just know something different that I choose not too believe anymore.I grew up in a Catholic household but have sinced droppd all forms of religion and strictly go Spiritual I've learned so much about GOD in the past year than I have in the many years I was Catholic than Christian who by the way don't agree on everything either in fact many Religons have differences of opinion and Religous practices/beliefs the only thing they mostly have in common is that there's a HELL and GOD will send you there if you don't save your soul through Christ and that you should FEAR GOD if you ANGER him like we've supposedly done in Biblical times where he destroyed cities and flooded the Earth to destroy all living things except the selected group that entered the Ark.So if you and Christians,Catholics,Jewish,Protestants and Baptist want to believe in a GOD of "Unconditional" love that DEMANDS obedience from us and will PUNISH us for being disobediant than that's your choice.I on the other hand choose to believe in a GOD that doesn't punish,judge,condem or destroy us because we have MAN/SOCIETY too do that for us so GOD doesn't have too.And for the record I only disagree with certain things in the Bible not all things and as for Lottery playing you can ask Spirits,Saints,Jesus and even GOD for help in financial matters whether it's finding a good job,getting a loan,Winning money from Lottery/Casino games,starting your own business etc..... a lot of a persons financial situation is decided by there Spirit and Physical being so if your in TUNE with that you can make changes if your current situation is not too your liking.GOD wants us too be happy in Love,Money and Life in general and if we desire MONEY and LOTS of it then that's okay as long as we don't hurt others physically and emotionally to aquire it and GOD and the Angels,Spirits and Saints in heaven are there too help us in any situation where help is needed or desired even in our "SEX" life.Now I'm not saying that if you Pray to GOD tonight you'll WIN the Lottery no he's not a GENIE but you can find out if that's going to happen in your life or if it can happen,GOD doesn't decide who WINS the Lottery or not it's a Spiritual and Physical decision but you can recieve "DIVINE INTERVENTION" I have read many stories where that has happened for people that WON money in Lottery games some prayed to Saints,GOD or there loved ones that have passed on

So all I'm saying is that it is POSSIBLE but you need to find out which way your Spirit chose for you too go I did!!!!

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: February 2, 2005, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Don't Worry "BIRD" I don't plan on getting "UGLY" in here we're all ADULTS we should be able to discuss the Spiritual/Mystical world POSITIVELY while expressing our differences without attacking or insulting each other I make sure I don't make any NASTY comments just constructive and informative ones.

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2005, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

I forgot too mention something if I remember correctly the word "Occult" means "Hidden" as in "Hidden practices" or "Blasphemous Practices and beliefs" believed or described by Scripture and Religion which is why they were "Practiced" in "SECRET" for FEAR of Persecution by RELIGIOUS followers and the Church not by GOD because in the Middle Ages any thing that was looked upon as Blasphemous towards GOD was considered Herecy and people who studied Astrology,Numerology etc.... or claimed to see the Future and were not of Christian or Catholic Faith were persecuted.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2005, 1:25 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 2, 2005

Interpretation, VisionDude, all speculation and interpretation.  I just "love" how "christians" always assume THEIR interpretation is the only and "right" interpretation. 

technically true (interpretationally speaking).  but what i was demonstrating is the difference between knowing as much of the facts and/or information as possible in order to arrive at "A" truth.  i always felt (despite my feelings about my faith), that the way that a person could arrive at the ultimate truth (in any given arena in life) are with two tools at hand ....(1) an open mind.  but that "mind" could only receive "truth" if it was willing to accept it and adjust to it whether the person liked it,  understood it or agreed with it.  "emotions" often get in the way of truth.  (2) the collection of evidence and information is PARAMOUNT.  no half truths, no partial "parts" to a story, etc  will suffice.  the more information/evidence that is collected, the greater the chance at arriving at the truth.  it is the same path that we take (or are SUPPOSE to take) in our criminal justice system when trying to arrive at a truth when a person is on trial.  which is why i know so much more about other beliefs outside "christianity".

sure it is my "version" ....of course.  i gather information just like you do, and i present it for the "judgement" of others.  is it right?  i think it is and i go to what length i need to demonstrate that there is more to be considered than what is presented.  i gave more information that was recorded about the magi in the bible as i didn't "make it up".  what i said about the magi was written 600 years before Christ.  but remember what i said, it is aimed at christians, and not so much at you and pick4 and you "should" be cool with that.    pick4 quoted the bible, and i filled in the blanks.

Pick4Master's is just as accurate as yours ......

personally, i don't think so (imo) as it was presented.  it didn't include the total historocity of the dvent.  anyone can build an opinion on what i call the "one scripture" rule.  it is never enough to tell the whole of the story.  aproblem that many would-be "interpreters suffer from.  they don't know the "whole" story.  be that as it may,  it still remains to be "my" opinion and i respect your desire to differ.

you can't "prove" the bible, even though there are a lot of people who think they can.

personally i believe that i can thru undeniable/insurmountable evidence.  without sounding like a fat headed self-righteous pig,  i have gathered enough knowledge (evidence) that i believe that i can prove it in any court of law as the evidence would pre-vail.  i am not afraid to do that ......afterall,  i am kind known as the "prove it to me" kinda guy in here. so i better be able to back up what i "preach" (lol).  but that is my contention and passion and despite that passion, i respect the fact that we don't share that. 

We could take this discussion a step further and discuss the books reportedly left out of the bible, too, like the Dead Sea Scrolls, which reportedly deal directly with those "occult" issues, such as reincarnation, for one.  And if those were brought back into mass reading, then would we find that the "occult" wouldn't have such negative connotations with "christians" afterall?

i am much prepared in this area.  you are right, not many "christians" know what they believe or why they believe it and could not defend against these assertions (which is why my "aim" is directed at them, and not at you).  anyhoo, i could if you like.

There is so much more than meets the eye.  And there is so much more GOOD out there than most people seem willing to embrace. 

i would agree so long as the "good" that is being marketed is actually good, and not rotten apples wrapped in a nice package.  that is where you and i might "differ" in trying to distinguish what is/isn't.  that is why information, evidence and   debate are all good tools "IF" one is even remotely concerned about a truth.  i am far more interested in truth, than i am a "guess".  i may have to guess to  certain extent at first just because of ignorance,  but i will press and press till i get as much info as i can get so that i can get at the truth of a matter.  i figure that the stakes are too high in order to throw a "guess" at it and i am willing to gamble (pun-intended) on my life that it is.

My bumper sticker reads:  Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.  To me, that pretty much says it all.

couldn't agree with you more.  which is why i know so much about others beliefs having figured out a long time ago that "IF" i had the "truth" ....it should be able to stand up against all others.  there should be a balance between defending what you believe with all your heart/strength (as it has eternal ramifications "IF" there is a God),    while keeping an open mind about in order to consider ALL the evidence as it is presented throughout our lifetimes.

my favorite bumper sticker of all time (although i don't approve of the language, i LOVE the honesty/humor) ;

"jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks your an a*****e"

20/20

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday