Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20244 Posts
Posted: January 29, 2005, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

i've always been a firm believer in each and every individual has his or hers own beliefs, regardless whether it's psychic or non psychic, real or fiction. it just does'nt matter when it comes down to the final decision of how your numbers are picked. people have a natural tendency to let their ego get in their own way, and cloud the process of keeping them away from winning. just my opinon, but without the element called " luck ", we all might be still trying to chip away at the stone hoping to make it round..... also, why is it that we can always see the truth, but can never see a lie..? 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
    clarkston georgia
    United States
    Member #555
    August 8, 2002
    3348 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2005, 7:25 am - IP Logged

I dont know who seth is or any of the others except for uri ,and I remember him on the mike douglas show and the spoon thing that actually worked,we often get caught up in questioning abilities and or claims I have been here for a few years and noticed this trend I for one say lets continue this conversation maybe we can learn something ,I think that is also what the mystical forum is about discussing  the unknowns from a positive veiw not just to tear it down,people tried to tear me down also I dont have that problem anymore !

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
      mt. airy, nc
      United States
      Member #10832
      January 27, 2005
      160 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Hello All,  I think that once all of humanity begins to understand how to support rather than "tear down" as you say (Bird) our fellow human brothers and sisters in ALL walks of life, wars will cease to be and our planet will be a beautiful, loving place to live. 

I hope that we will evolve in loving and peaceful ways.  But, as is evident even on something as simple as this message board, hateful, fearful tendencies are as prevalent as are loving intentions!  Yet, I still hold good thoughts of peace and prosperity for everyone who wishes it for themselves. 

LuckyFox 

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
        mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2005, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Bird, Seth, if you are interested, is an entity who was channeled by Jane Roberts back in the 70's.  He channeled whole books that are totally amazing to read.  Some of his books are The Nature of Personal Reality, The Nature of the Psyche, The Nature of Individual and Mass Events, Unknown Reality, Volumes 1 and 2, just to name a few of my favorites.  The first one is usually everyone's favorite as he goes into detail about how we create our realities from our thoughts.  He gives lots of new thoughts to dreams, probable realities, past/present/future all happening at the same time, how to create excellent health, and views on organized religion that has mainstream christians standing on their heads.

Seth's teachings may have been some of the first to express these opinions, but there are many others as well.  Wayne Dyer has recently written a great book called "The Power of Intention" based on similar ideas, except going a step further, he brings in PROOF, for all those skeptics who always want PROOF.  Quantum physics is a thread in this book. Electromagnetic energy which can be seen and measured to some degree is a magnetic force around us.  It attracts like energy to itself,.... thus proof that we "attract what we think about."

LuckyFox

clarkston georgia
          United States
          Member #555
          August 8, 2002
          3348 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2005, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I will look into this thank you

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31542 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:32 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on January 30, 2005

Hello All,  I think that once all of humanity begins to understand how to support rather than "tear down" as you say (Bird) our fellow human brothers and sisters in ALL walks of life, wars will cease to be and our planet will be a beautiful, loving place to live. 

I hope that we will evolve in loving and peaceful ways.  But, as is evident even on something as simple as this message board, hateful, fearful tendencies are as prevalent as are loving intentions!  Yet, I still hold good thoughts of peace and prosperity for everyone who wishes it for themselves. 

LuckyFox 

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Not to contradict anybody or anything, but one should not be afraid of the fallen, the only one that you should ever be afraid of is yourself, my point mostly is, Why should you? A waste of time. Seth is indeed a guide for sure meke no mistake about it, most people just have no idea whatsoever what kind of guide It (he) is, as to his being knowledgeable, yes, for sure he is very very much so and again make no mistake about that, most people just have no idea what he is truly doing or trying to do with his words and what he is really saying and weather "everything" that he says is the truth or not, just imagine how knowledgeable I myself will be, when my mind has been around as long as his has, when you put in some "white or grey" lies in among  some or a lot of truth it's hard to tell (at least by many people) at all that there are some or any lies in there at all.

angels ? No kidding!  You just have no idea at all.

PSYCHICS are REAL because everyone on this Planet has Extra Sensory Perception Abilities whether you call it Intuition,Sixth Sense,Clairvoyance etc.... we all have it.

Yes, that is very much right again for sure, no mistake about it.

My advice mostly was and is, that those who can't tell the truth from the "untruth" should be carefull and not believe everything that they hear or read.

If Seth seems to be amazing, it is because it or he (spirits, since they have no physical bodies, we can't truly say that they are males or females, but some spirits or most of them, they have more of a male mentality such as God and it seems angels also, that we can say that they are males) really is, if I was of his kind (of spirit) and had been around (my present mind) as long as his has I would also be amazing and probably even more so than him (as far as I can tell right now)

and I am not at all trying to tear down any of you here, just asking you to be carefull when dealing with any such as Seth or the information given out by any such as him, that is all.

Happy Lottery playing to everybody.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

new york
                United States
                Member #1454
                May 3, 2003
                355 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Hyperdimension on January 27, 2005

Hi,

I have the feeling that this message is spam, which formula are you using to predict your numbers?, there are many fake psychics around..

"How do you say SPAM".... Todd, you need to get this OFF the board!

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2005, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Yes you are correct about being careful that's why before anyone decides to enter into the Meta-Physical world they need to understand,prepare and educate themselves you wouldn't jump behind the wheel of an automobile without learning how to drive first right? so the same goes with Mysticism I have studied it for 7 yrs now and as I grew ever more knowledgeable I was able to distinquish between what was TRUE and what was FALSE.Now from what I KNOW there is nothing to FEAR and nothing to DOUBT

the SPIRIT world does exist and we were once in that world before we came to this PHYSICAL plane of existence.And when we die that's exactly where we will return too (the SPIRIT world) but on many differnt levels. I don't believe everything I read or hear until I RESEARCH it first for myself, I decide to FIND my own TRUTH not the TRUTH of others and if my TRUTH coincides with others then that's GREAT if it differs then we just discoverd different TRUTHS on our journey of discovery who's right and who's wrong? it's all a matter of opinion you could have difinitive proof staring someone in the face and they still stick to there convictions on what they believe.So that's why I don't bother trying to CONVINCE,PERSUADE or make someone out to be WRONG because there's no point in it we are all entitled to have differences of opinion and beliefs just as long as you don't try to FORCE them on others everything will be fine.Me and my father who is a VERY religious man disagree on the EXISTENCE of Hell I said there's no such thing he says there is according to the Bible I said that's not good enough.I don't believe a GOD of unconditional LOVE would send souls too a "Lake of Fire" for Eternal Damnation when he could have just kept that soul from existing instead, that seems rather CRUEL to me more like a DEVIL than a GOD.My point is we believe different things and get our information from different sources and as far as he's concerned he's RIGHT and I'm WRONG but in my MIND I'm SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED and he's SPIRITUALLY MISGUIDED.Spirits by the way are both MALE and FEMALE because male and females exist in the PHYSICAL world so they keep there gender when they return to the SPIRIT world Angels are the ones who are pretty much GENDERLESS.You don't have to believe me but research this for yourself if you think I'm mistaken I already have because I use to think the same thing you did Lantern.I have communicated with Spirits in the past the very first time was on a "OUIJA" board yes I know there suppose to be a TOOL of the DEVIL and I use to believe that as well until I find out for myself and what I discovered was that it's only a TOOL used for spirit communication just like the many other tools that are used in Meta-Physical practices.Is it dangerous? If you don't know what your doing YES it can be just like ELECTRICITY can be dangerous if you don't know what your doing as an "Electrician" but if your a SKILLED Electrician you can touch a LIVE wire (with proper equipment and training) without being electricuted or re-wire a House wihtout getting FRIED.So if your a skilled "Spirit Comminucator" there's nothing to FEAR or HARM you.I was contacted by the Spirit of my unborn son with my girlfriend at the time who later became my wife I had no plans of children or marriage yet I was told that we would have a son and get married.2 yrs later my son was born and marriage soon followed this was revealed to us by our SON spiritually who refered to us as Mommy and Daddy spelling it out on the board and ending the session with "I Love You".I could not discount this encounter as a Hallucination,my mind playing tricks on me or a Devil,a Devil wouldn't say he Loves you and my son who is now 12 is a Normal kid with no "Exorcist" like behavoirs.And one thing I would like to add is that his Mother was told at the age of 14 she would never be able to have Kids after having surgery for Cervical CANCER she was 19 when our son was born I was 26.After not really understanding what I just experienced i soon put it behind me and forgot until 1998 when I had a NEW interest in the Paranormal my girfriends Mother was GIFTED passed on by her Mother who was even MORE GIFTED, my girls Mother was the owner of the Board an "Original" from 1955 I wasn't a participant just an Observer my girlfriend and her mother were on the board (I was too "SCARED") and some family friends were there as well.Since then I've been a participant from time to time when I go visit my son (we're divorced now and no he didn't tell us that would happen) I became pretty good at Tarot cards so good that in 1997 I told my X-wife that she would have a baby in 2000.And guess what? "SHE DID" I even had a dream About it in July of 2000 and called her and told her about it not even knowing she was already pregnant at the time, she later had the baby in Sep 2000.My cousin who was pregnant in 1998 wanted to know who the father was the card came up with Capricorn one of the possible fathers was born in the Month of Capricorn.The cards also revealed the Baby wouldn't live I thought the baby would be stillborn or something but it turns out she had an "ABORTION" I found out later.My most recent session on the Ouija board revealed that I have a daughter coming in 2009 she told me who the mother will be and her exact date of Birth I have no reason to doubt this having had the same experience with my son years ago.

United States
                    Member #1759
                    June 29, 2003
                    1156 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2005, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Also "Lantern" by me being contacted by my SON before he was Born and my future DAUGHTER that proves too me that Spirits exist as Male and Female before and after physical life.

clarkston georgia
                      United States
                      Member #555
                      August 8, 2002
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2005, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

pick 4 master see this is what I wanted to hear to me this dialog is whats needed ,my belief in God doesnt change but Iam truly aware of the two worlds this one and the spiritial one ,see I also have had my paranormal experiences and my children are gifted and through LP very well documented ,my belief is that messages are passed through to people in diffrent ways ,me dreams and visions or through my kids or even you ,that world in which we speak will make contact  in  a way which we will understand 314.So when luckyfoxx posted this it really got me going,there is a kinship with alot of things astrology is one ,things happen when the moon is full ,people have certain characteristics who are born at a certain time.I have met people who can manipulate certain energy its all relative and there are certain things to consider to me sir this is great!

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                        light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2005, 12:04 am - IP Logged

this is aimed primarily at those who profess to follow Christ, or those who are at least sitting on the fence as far as christianity goes.  if you do not, then this warning does not apply to you. 

steer as clear of this stuff as possible.  to contact anyone other than God in the "spiritual" world is strictly forbidden (divination), and the reason that it is, is because of the potential for deception is too great.  why would anyone by-pass God (if he can be "known") ....to get second hand info anyway?  God is the only one who possess truth - balanced knowledge of the past, present and future.  since God will not allow the pursuit of divination, the only "spirits" that can  answer you .......are the evil kind and are not to be messed with.

most of the times, these bad "entities" get thier accolades by trumpeting the different "arenas" of the past, and since the past is common knowledge in the spirit world, it is no great feat.  but people do fall all over themselves when someone tickles thier ears using the past (how could they possibly know that?).  it is impossible for anyone in the spirit world to predict the future as only God can know it. although the "future" can be manipulated so as to appear that it was "predicted" (but only to a certain extent)  and therein LIES (pun intended) .......the difference.

like i said previously, i am willing to prove it by offering anyone who thinks that they can predict or manipulate the future by picking the correct lottery numbers  .......i am still offering $100 to anyone who can.  it should be akin to taking candy from a baby.  if you think that you do not possess enough expertise in this area,  you are more than welcome to find any "expert" and bring him/her in here to take it from me, while underlining your goal to legitimize this practice.

since divination/sorcery has been around for thousands of years, if there is any real legitimacy in this, someone should be good enough to be able to EASILY do this without the usual excuses.  trouble is that no one can ....and that should tell your rational mind what this points to ultimately.

there for sure is a spirit world out there ...but at what expense?  perceived success isn't what it always appears to be after the "package" has been unwrapped.  are you willing to sell your soul just beacuse it has a pretty red bow?  just be patient, make the right choices and you will be rewarded thusly.

VISION peoplewithvisionarewiseintheirchoicesandarepatient

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31542 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on January 31, 2005

pick 4 master see this is what I wanted to hear to me this dialog is whats needed ,my belief in God doesnt change but Iam truly aware of the two worlds this one and the spiritial one ,see I also have had my paranormal experiences and my children are gifted and through LP very well documented ,my belief is that messages are passed through to people in diffrent ways ,me dreams and visions or through my kids or even you ,that world in which we speak will make contact  in  a way which we will understand 314.So when luckyfoxx posted this it really got me going,there is a kinship with alot of things astrology is one ,things happen when the moon is full ,people have certain characteristics who are born at a certain time.I have met people who can manipulate certain energy its all relative and there are certain things to consider to me sir this is great!

thank you bird.     

love to nibble those micey feet.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2005, 3:54 am - IP Logged

"this is aimed primarily at those who profess to follow Christ, or those who are at least sitting on the fence as far as christianity goes.  if you do not, then this warning does not apply to you " 

I say that that warning applies to EVERYBODY, a person would do well to listen to it, a person should not have anything to do with those like Seth, not out of fear, but out of confusion, some or a few of those entities ("Seth" is one) are very skilled at the art of deception, even I can (and I am for sure) fooled and missguided, I might even be misguiding people because of reading stuff from people who have been misguided by those such as Seth and being also fooled as they were, "they are master tricksters" some of them, many or most of them are pretty stupid old devils, that is why a few such as Seth are chosen, to act out their parts, those few are clever enough,

since God will not allow the pursuit of divination, the only "spirits" that can  answer you .......are the evil kind and are not to be messed

That is the truth, I have also been misguided like so many others.

But it's hard to fool VisionDude and now I am very glad for sure that he is back so he can help to keep us on the straight and narrow, even if a lot of people get very upset as they almost always seem to do.

I needed his help.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

clarkston georgia
                              United States
                              Member #555
                              August 8, 2002
                              3348 Posts
                              Posted: February 1, 2005, 5:45 am - IP Logged

vision and lantern  I truly take what you are saying to heart ,truly my point through this is to discuss it if I never pushed for it the dialog would have stopped thats my main concern that we tend to blow off discussions because we dont like certain views can the mind be opened or do we look at things only in one way.See to me its about learning and through you  made me see something that I didnt consider in my own belief system thank you again ,oh one more thing I missed READING the world according to VisionDude as well,welcome back

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7