Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1759
June 29, 2003
1156 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2005, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

I can't believe you actaully FEEL that way about yourself Vision-Dude,you seem like a good hearted person too me despite any mistakes or mis-deeds you have done in your past.So to feel that you didn't deserve any Blessings from GOD because of them is really Amazing to me but considering your Christian beliefs it's quite understandable.GOD doesn't dis-allow anything from us based on what we have done

Good or Bad, he doesn't judge us in that way or punish us either.You are correct about it being a waste of time getting GOD too do anything that he or our Soul/Spirit has already done for us in the first place because there's no need to.Your also right about GOD not Serving us because he Helps us instead and the "Not meeting our Needs"statement is also correct because GOD "Meets our Desires" by giving us the ability and providing us the means to meet them as we see fit according to our life experience."Our Life" experince meaning "GOD and US" together.Our "Physical Needs" Food,Water and Shelter are automatically met according to Natural Laws that GOD created but those Natural Laws can be dis-rupted by man's mistakes, misdeeds and misunderstandings.There's plenty of Food on Earth but Man wastes it and doesn't always distribute it properly,there's plenty of Water but Man pollutes it and again distribution is an issue.There's plenty of materials for Shelter but poverty keeps many from having it whether it's at all, basic,adequate or above average,Poverty resulting from an unfair distribution of wealth and oppurtunity for others.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2005, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Pick-4_Master on February 3, 2005

I can't believe you actaully FEEL that way about yourself Vision-Dude,you seem like a good hearted person too me despite any mistakes or mis-deeds you have done in your past.So to feel that you didn't deserve any Blessings from GOD because of them is really Amazing to me but considering your Christian beliefs it's quite understandable.GOD doesn't dis-allow anything from us based on what we have done
    Good or Bad

well i appreciate that

but i think what happen is that either i didn't articulate it well,  or you may have misunderstood what i was trying to get across.

i was purposefully putting myself on an equal playing field as everyone else in here to demonstrate that i definetly don't deserve it more than anyone else in here,  and that it wouldn't be the reason why it came my way.  i needed to eliminate that notion entirely. (i actually have a high opinion of my self, just not a self-rigtheous one - LOL) 

i was demonstrating thru my honesty that because i have done things in my past and if God "did" (which he mostly doesn't)  "grade" on a scale,  he would be well within his rights to not include me in on something that most people consider to be huge in life. 

if you notice the 1st go around,  i purposefully avoided any semblence of the "amounts" of things that i have done "right".     truth is,  for 3/4 of my life, i have lived a good life (not perfection as God doesn't require "perfection", but "intent" to honor him) and have done way more "good" then "bad"  ........ if we were grading on a scale,  then i could imply that i somehow earned it (lol).  i purposefully avoided trumpeting my virtues in order to illustrate my point and it is this...

that God DOES NOT build his choices around "obedience" as much as he does what suits his plan for a particular persons life (hence my assertion about jack whittaker in the past).  although it is possible as well to both receive and dis-allow blessings in your life based on ones obedience as some things are "conditional" and reward based,  the basis on which God makes his choice are ALWAYS based on what his plan for us .....is.  and actually,  alot of times he still does despite our wayward hearts,  and it is a good thing that he does because if he didn't and it was all based around perfection/total obedience,  none of us would stand a chance.

people have christianity confused with rules and regulations.  they wronfully think that it is a huge list of "dont's" and i "cant's".  it is actually the exact opposite.  christianity the "religion" is very much a rules based religion.  Jesus Christ the "person" is different and that is where the cofusion comes in.   that is where this erroneus "sliding .................scale"  comes in.  that would totally negate Gods grace and put more of the "onus" on the believer and wronfully turn our salvation back into a performance based dog and pony show and that is what "religion" is based around.  God is not willing to allow it to come down like that because then "we" will get the credit.  that is something that belongs to God alone, and specifically why he would much rather use proven falliable people, rather than spiritual "fatheads" who think they never do anything wrong (self-righteousness).  Jesus' disdain for those kind of religious rulers is well documented in the bible. in fact all the people that God ever chose in the bible were all people who had miserably failed him while right in the middle of serving him.  right after king david had done the horizontal monster mash (plagerized from the blog forum)  with bathsheeba (not his wife) ....and had her husband killed in order to attempt to cover his sin,  God turns around and calls him a "man after my own heart".  WHAT????    didn't david just commit adultery and murder and yet God still chooses to use him.  pretty cool stuff and not at all the "God" that people portray him to be.  will he avenge his enemies?  yes  ...can he still be righteous  while disciplining his children if they stray away from him yes.  God is still "just" in all those equations.

so my always elongated point is this, it is God who chooses based on his plan "first".  with that in my mind the secondary position is that you can put yourself in a "position"  to be blessed of God thru obedience,  but he never "owes" us based on our obedience.  in comparison to what he has done for us,  we could NEVER do enough to equal that.  and thankfully because of Christ,  we don't have to anyway.    wooooohooooooooo

if we live in this mindset,  we are already blessed.  everything else that God decides to "send our way"....is icing on our cake.  which also explains why i have been able to live so strong and have great peace of mind despite facing such hardships as i have. 

i was purposefully "painting" a picture that showed that it will never be because of me,  it will only be ...because of him.  and the "why" of all that equation, is not something i ever have to worry about as it becomes more "function" than "necessity".  which is a cool place for me to be in because it is a guarantee that i won't be a fat-head,  nor will it ruin my life.  if it comes directly from the hand of God and there is "preparation" beforehand,  it will be an enhancement to my life,  not a "curse"...

it's only $$$$ guys.  it isn't the answer to all of life ......as that is Gods job description>

VISION truevisionsbecomenarrowerandclearerasthedaysroleby

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2005, 3:38 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 3, 2005

And, I gotta say, some of the other posts on this topic make me remember why I dropped out of the Baptist church many moons ago!  lol  Whew .... heavy stuff!  And pretty unbending! 

LuckyFox

could be that you dropped out for reasons that God would actually approve of.  pretty common that people have trouble with other people who mis-represent God sometimes.  can't say i wouldn't blame you there.  trouble is - in that equation - is people choose to go "sideways" on God when it was people that failed them,  and not God.  churches are just buildings,  they are not "God".  they are merely religious organizations and are to be rendered so, so  that we don't ever get the idea that THEY are the last "authority".  God is.  nothing replaces a personal relationship with God.  the role of any church is to enhance that relationship, not to exercise authority over it.  that is why it is so important to know what a person believes so that when this stuff comes up,  you can rightly discern that it is people and NOT God.    we are just falliable people trying to serve a infalliable God (and EVERYONE falls short of that deal).  even God himself doesn't require perfection from us...

"IF there is a God,  there is one thing for certain and that is God cannot fail us ...EVER.    by this i mean that he is a "man" of his word and when he says that he loves us and that EVERYTHING that he would do toward us would be for our good (dventually),  then he means exactly that.  where we jump ship is when we wronfully equate that what happened to us was God when actually it was man/religion,  or we are unwilling to ride it to it's conclusion to see the "good" of it.  i have been in the middle of the ugliest parts in life mny times. things were one wouldn't naturally equate anything good with the initial dvent.  but without fail, when i chose to see it from Gods perspective,  trust him and ride it out till it's intention,  EVERYTIME there was more than just good.  awesome would be the word that i would choose.  but remember, it is a "choice".

also we lose heart when things don't go our way and that is when the true test comes into play.  are we going to remember what God has to say about us?  his promise toward us?  or are we going to demand our way and turn our back on God for not "coming thru"?  it is a choice we make everyday and some are willing to give God what he deserves (the benefit of the doubt),  while some will not.

i too have been thru the mill with people at "church",  which is why i love that bumper sticker so much

i don't care what relationship inside or outside the church anyone has,  people will fail us.  it is impossible for God to.  that would reduce him to one of us.

VISION whydopeoplealwaysmesswithourvision?

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2005, 5:17 am - IP Logged

from a biblical perspective...

for one thing,  it is never the "deviL" .  like pick4 correctly said,  he was/is a created being.  he got his start (if you will) as the highest of all angels,  but because of his pride and his beauty (he still is the most beautifully created being then and since), he sought to rebel against God and was thrown out of heaven along with his "symphathizers" (demons).    so unlike God who is omnipresent (everywhere at one time),  satan, the devil or marilyn manson (jk), cannot be everywhere at once and he certainly has bigger fish to fry than us.  but...

there are demons whose job description is one thing and one thing only, that of steering away people from Christ.  they are already judged and condemned and it is their push to try and take as many with them as possible.  their sole job is to get a person to think that anything  (you fill in the blanks)  will be thier "salvation" ....anything except for Christ.  and it doesn't matter if they can lure you into the occult,  or they can lull you to sleep with apathy.  it comes in many forms and where most people see the obvious (thru the occult and things deemed "satanic"),  they do thier best work mission impossible style .....right in the church masquerading as God/Christ himself just like ohioplayer showed you.  "IF"  Christ really is the answer, then that would explain why they target him.  and if you are honest no matter what your belief system might be, you will see that it is so.  you can talk to anyone about any religion or religious figure,  but talk about Christ and people freak out and can't explain why they do.

ask "seth".  in the seth books he takes a mere 'swipe' at organized religion (and is right in doing so as they always pepper a little "truth" to get you to swallow the whole "pill").  in the seth books,  he seeks to reduce Christ to something less than the savior of the world.  why does he go to such great lengths?  why does he take up so much time and space in his books about being anti-christ?  why not other religious leaders who claim to be the way as there are thousands of them.  because demons oppose Christ ....because he is the answer.  how do i know?  because i do my homework instead being afraid of it and running the other way.  i cannot defend against something blindly,  i have to know "why" it's not good and then defend against it if need be by offering informed alternative information.

i don't personally look for demons behind everything that is "bad",  as that is foolish.  alot of the stuff we do comes from ignorance or willfull stupidity (lol).  but i do recognize when they are at work behind something,  because  this stuff requires more than just a "guess".    the "devil" didn't make anyone do anything, they chose to.  but one thing that they are all about, is that they are the aiders and abetters for all things evil in nature.   more accessories to the crime then the crime themselves.  they are more than happy to get you to disobey God by tricking you if they can.  the trick is that we are not suppose to venture into areas that God has stated are off limits in the 1st place.  if you dabble in that,  you open yourself up to them and subsequent deception and you need to turn away from it.  know what God allows and what he doesn't and "color" inside those lines only (if you are remotely interested in what he thinks).  definitely demonically influences in this world 911 was a "window" into that world ....BIG TIME. 

and they are perfectly happy if they can get you to think that they don't exist.  they do thier best work flying low under the radar.  thier best work to date ...religions.  especially the ones that include Christ,  but exclude his finished work on the cross (that somehow we still have to "work" our way into a place where God will "accept us").  Christ finished that "job" as the biblical narrative goes.  we don't have to...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

angels...

also created beings that still choose to serve God.  their purpose here on earth  is to assist in carrying out Gods will.  in heaven, thier sole purpose is to worship him. 

not sure to be honest if there are angels that are assigned to us specifically, i will have to study up on that one.  i do know that they are used of God at times to assist or intervene in our lives only when it becomes necessary in order to carry out his will.  but before you run with that one there must first come a warning that the bible does give specifically about "good" angels as well.  and that it is strictly forbidden in scripture to worship or give any "props" to any created beings, including angels.  they know this and refuse worship as per scripture references whenever it was recorded that men had encountered angels and they tried to bow down and worship them. 

we cannot pray to them or ask for their help as "help" comes only from God via a personal relationship.  you cannot hold them in any higher regard as even yourself.  they are the same as you, in that they are created beings.  you cannot seek them out for advice/help.  they cannot answer you and won't and the reason that they won't is because they are forbidden to by God because he knows that we will wrongfully give them credit than what he rightfully deserves.   

their job is to assist and stay out of the way so as to not allow any possibilities that you might assign what they did as coming from them, instead of God.  there are merely a tool (no more different than when God chooses to use us),  and they are not  anything more than that.  anything beyond that is idolotry and idolotry defined is giving credit that belongs to something else,  when it belongs to God.  they know thier place and will never do anything that will lead a person into thinking that they are "special".

most likely in your lifetime, you will never see - experience one.  unlike demons,  they will never "speak" to you.  demons are there to deceive a person where as angels are there only enough to facillitate Gods plan in your life.  so demons if given the chance will talk to you,  where angels won't. most likely if you are aware of them around all the time,  that would be a red-flag as God doesn't want us to get all jacked about them an end up wronfully assigning what he is doing thru them - to them.

scripture does say that demons masquerade as angels of "light".  be very carefull in what you are assigning your "help" to,  and who you are asking for help.  you could be setting yourself up for deception.

be thankful that God provides angels to assist him in his will for us and leave it at that.  they are only created beings and not God.

20/20 TOOBRAINDEADTOTHINKOFANYTHINGCLEVER

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
          mt. airy, nc
          United States
          Member #10832
          January 27, 2005
          160 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2005, 8:33 am - IP Logged

VisionDude, You've read the Seth books?  Which ones exactly? And when?  And how long did it take you to read the ones you read? 

Sorry, but I don't buy it.

LuckyFox

mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2005, 8:40 am - IP Logged

VisionDude,

In fact, I don't buy anything you say ..... man, with you around I may as well go join up with the local baptist church again, I'd receive all the same dogma!  Good luck with all that fear of yours ..... and with winning the lottery, which is, I assume, why you're really on here.... unless it's to "save" all us less smart, less informed, naive little sheep you seem to think everyone to be except yourself.

I'd like to know if you've learned anything about why you are so dogmatic this lifetime?  What is it you are trying to compensate for that you missed out on last lifetime?  And do you have a good deck of tarot cards so that you can try to figure out more about your life, because you seem pretty lost in all this god stuff.  I would warn you not to get too sucked in with all the dogma, in case you totally miss the point of this lifetime for yourself, and have to keep coming back and redoing it next time and next, while the rest of us advance and leave you far behind.  We'll be up there on Seth's level, sitting there with the angels you think we can't communicate with .... going, "WHERE'D EVERYBODY GO??"

LuckyFox

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
              clarkston georgia
              United States
              Member #555
              August 8, 2002
              3348 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2005, 11:26 am - IP Logged

very insightful vision as always I enjoy reading and learning thank you !

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31346 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 4, 2005

VisionDude,

In fact, I don't buy anything you say ..... man, with you around I may as well go join up with the local baptist church again, I'd receive all the same dogma!  Good luck with all that fear of yours ..... and with winning the lottery, which is, I assume, why you're really on here.... unless it's to "save" all us less smart, less informed, naive little sheep you seem to think everyone to be except yourself.

I'd like to know if you've learned anything about why you are so dogmatic this lifetime?  What is it you are trying to compensate for that you missed out on last lifetime?  And do you have a good deck of tarot cards so that you can try to figure out more about your life, because you seem pretty lost in all this god stuff.  I would warn you not to get too sucked in with all the dogma, in case you totally miss the point of this lifetime for yourself, and have to keep coming back and redoing it next time and next, while the rest of us advance and leave you far behind.  We'll be up there on Seth's level, sitting there with the angels you think we can't communicate with .... going, "WHERE'D EVERYBODY GO??"

LuckyFox

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: February 4, 2005, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

You know Vision-Dude on the one hand you can say things that I totally "AGREE" with but then you turn right around and say something that is "TOTALLY" off the wall let me explain,when you say "what suits "HIS" plan for a particular persons life your excluding us from that plan like we don't have a say in the matter,but "WE" do Man and GOD together so GOD doesn't make decisions or plans that go against our FREE WILL Spiritually or Physically.HIS plan for us is too CREATE and EXPERIENCE life to our Soul/Spirits DESIRE so that GOD can experience himself through us based on what we decide,choose and create in our Life experience.GOD already knows who he is in his current state as a SUPREME BEING but not as a NON-SUPREME BEING so that's why we have FREE WILL because if GOD is CONTROLLING our lives in anyway by having us serve HIS "Personal plan" seperate from us then he's just experiencing himself AGAIN or he's INTERFERING with his CREATIONS experience.So what SUITS his Plan is for us too carry out A plan for us in our lives here on Earth and to experience it together,it's like he's in the Car with me but he's letting me Drive and when I ask GOD where he wants to go he say's "Where ever you want too go" is FINE with me.I bought this CAR for you too DRIVE not ME but I'm here to help you whenever you need it so just becareful and ENJOY yourself.("We can put ourselves in a position to be blessed of GOD thru Obedience") now where have I heard that one before? well that would be POSSIBLE if "Obedience" was required but what's REALLY desired by GOD is not OBEDIENCE but LOVE and UNDERSTANDING in order to be BLESSED of GOD.We're his creation NOT his children we want Obedience from our children and teenagers becasue we're HUMAN.GOD doesn't have HUMAN qualities or traits because He's a SUPREME BEING so a supreme being will behave very differently than we would he's not our Ruler,Sunday School Teacher or Warden where in that case OBEDIENCE would be REQUIRED of us not LOVE and UNDERSTANDING.So now we have a "MACHO" thing going on with GOD he wants us too know that he's the "HEAD HONCHO" and doesn't want the Angels,Spirits or Saints stepping on his toes by taking any or all the Credit for any help or miracles performed.So GOD makes sure that everyone in Heaven knows there place and stays there like a "WIFE" should do in regards to her husband who is "HEAD" of the Household and she better not forget it.That's very interesting even more so if I believed it,because we can ask for help from these entities and they can communicate with us and GOD doesn't FORBID anything in Heaven because he doesn't have too.They came from him so they woudn't do anything against him,if GOD doesn't FORBID anything on Earth why would he in Heaven? Any help,signs,messages etc.... that they give us comes from GOD as well because as you stated "They are created Beings" so therefore they are a part of GOD his essence is in all of them just like it is in us here on earth.We're not SEPERATE from our creator we are ONE with him.So when you said MAN may think that the Help came from THEM instead of GOD, it's not possible because your Seperating them from GOD and if there all ONE with him then GOD isn't bypassed,overlooked,angered or insulted.GOD is "In the Mix" so too speak so he automatically get's the credit no matter who helps.

clarkston georgia
                    United States
                    Member #555
                    August 8, 2002
                    3348 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2005, 7:15 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 3, 2005

no angel cards but I believe thanks for giving me another author I will look her up as soon as I get done.

texas 125

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
                      United States
                      Member #555
                      August 8, 2002
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2005, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I have a strong belief in angels125 any comments on this

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

light on my feet
                        United States
                        Member #356
                        May 20, 2002
                        2744 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2005, 3:56 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 5, 2005

no angel cards but I believe thanks for giving me another author I will look her up as soon as I get done.

texas 125

just for experimental purposes,  i am going to post a number that has no meaning to me, a number that is totally random and we will see how i do.

anyone know how to keep track on all the games/draws/states everyday to see how it does in all the states like you guys do?

no time tonight to answer the previous posts tonight as it always takes me a long time to type (still).  i will get back in here in the next couple of days as i have some more to add.

real quick though;  i have read enough of the "seth" books luckyfox to know what i am talking about...

VISION doyouhavevisionorareyouseeingelvis?

clarkston georgia
                          United States
                          Member #555
                          August 8, 2002
                          3348 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2005, 5:34 am - IP Logged

according to my calclations vision you will do well with this one but notice its only the states that I follow, these are numbers that I SEE as I write so whatever vision I GET thats what I share those visions have been pretty accurate for most of my adult life. even when we look at things there is nothing really random 456 will come

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

mt. airy, nc
                            United States
                            Member #10832
                            January 27, 2005
                            160 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Vision Dude writes:  "real quick though;  i have read enough of the "seth" books luckyfox to know what i am talking about..."

REALLY?  Prove it.  Which ones? And don't go look up titles, and post 'em .... and don't forget I'm psychic, so I know when you are not being truthful ... such as now, DUDE.

LuckyFox

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 6, 2005

according to my calclations vision you will do well with this one but notice its only the states that I follow, these are numbers that I SEE as I write so whatever vision I GET thats what I share those visions have been pretty accurate for most of my adult life. even when we look at things there is nothing really random 456 will come

thats one of the things that  i was wondering about,  what states do you follow / "in-vision"? 

do you specify states?

i was curious as to how accurate you are...

20/20