Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Psychic aligning energy

Topic closed. 102 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 6, 2005

Vision Dude writes:  "real quick though;  i have read enough of the "seth" books luckyfox to know what i am talking about..."

REALLY?  Prove it.  Which ones? And don't go look up titles, and post 'em .... and don't forget I'm psychic, so I know when you are not being truthful ... such as now, DUDE.

LuckyFox

thank God (literally) for the internet.  one can read all about seth and the contents of seth books with out buying them.  i read pro-seth sites so that i could get a verbatim feel instead of a christian bias knowing that if this stuff seth was saying was bogus, he would cook his own goose despite his auspicious start from a ouiji board.  i wasn't disappointed.

right after your first post in here,  i wanted to find out more about "seth" as i had heard about him before so that i could have correct information before i "spewed".  it's what i am good at.  i will do all the research necessary in order to have a firm grip on what i am talking about  .....before i do.

seth trashes Christ  (or makes a weak attempt to).  it's one of his major goals.  seth even labels himself  as being omniscient (all knowing),  effectively attempting to elevate himself to "God like status" as only God is all knowing   (that assertion alone "elevates" seth to demon status as per biblical definition). that Christ was never crucified.  that there are really "3 christs'", that simon cyrene was the one that was really crucified, etc.

basically making an attempt at defacing historical Christianity knowing that if he is successful, people will look to what he is saying as having the answers to life.  i happen to know the difference.

one thing i do is my homework.  which means that you and i could talk about/debate anything that "seth" really said in those books.

any other questions about "seth"?

(i guess you are not "psychic" afterall)

written during halftime ........go eagles

vision WHEREPREPARATIONMEETSOPPORTUNITY

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Susan's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Delaware
    United States
    Member #529
    August 2, 2002
    153 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Goooooo Visiondude

You make my heart smile

Susan in DE....yep I'm for the Eagles too.....they need to kick some butt.....like..quick!

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Since I know NOTHING about this "SETH" person I'll stay out of this one because from what I know "CHRIST", "WAS" Crucified and there is only 1 GOD and 1 JESUS.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
        clarkston georgia
        United States
        Member #555
        August 8, 2002
        3348 Posts
        Posted: February 6, 2005, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

vision -ga,texas,ny,florida,sc,ohio

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
          mt. airy, nc
          United States
          Member #10832
          January 27, 2005
          160 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2005, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

VisionDude, I salute you for being SO allknowing!  Man, I wish everybody was as smart as YOU........

So, now you are not only and EXPERT on Jesus, God, and the bible, but also an expert on Seth books as well.... all from reading some reviews online!  whew ... I wish I'd known ... could've saved myself and every other "Sethian" out there from having poured over Jane's complicated books for years! 

As far as I'm concerned, Seth was right on with his views on religion.  And we already know my opinions of your views on religion.  Barf.

LuckyFox

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2005, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

no worshipping at the feet of visiondude now (just kidding).

while i may have put in the effort/time to support what i believe, and time/effort in knowing what others believe, i am no "expert" by any means.  like i said previously, i take this stuff seriously enough to not throw a "guess" at it.  i figured out a long time ago that "IF" there was a God and that someday i would stand before him, i better know what i believed instead of handing my mind over to someone else to make it up "FOR ME"  .....before i stepped off into eternity.

you , "seth" and i agree on one thing ..."religion".  can't stand it and neither does God.  religion is merely mans attempt at being righteous before God thru "works" ......and that is IMPOSSIBLE.  God only requires that we have a relationship based on obedience to him as he has revealed himself.  alot simpler equation that is attainable by all.

btw; i didn't read reviews as even reviews are "tainted".  i read "excerpts" from the actual books from pro seth sites so i could get the actual real deal.  now my question to you is ....was i right about seth's assertions?

VISION peoplewithvisiontakeeverythingintoaccountwhichleadstoafirmmind

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: February 7, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Seth is the pseudo name taken by a fallen angel or devil as they are also called, who communicated with gullible Jane, these devils are what people call guides, because they don't know any better, guides to damnation that's what they do, as I said before they are very good impersonators or actors and they of course know the present and the past and they are angels fallen but still angels or really devils and of course as angels they are powerfull spirits, but some are very devious and smart enough to trick those who are willing to be tricked, these are by no means spirits of the dead as many of them want people to believe, but devil angels or dark angels or the fallen ones, those who allow devils to enter into them and or control their mouth, hands, whole body, or whatever are in very big troulble, you don't know what you have gotten yourself into.

You do what you want, is your soul to damn if you want to.

All of you having dealings with "Spirits", don't know who you are really dealing with, well, better you than me.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

light on my feet
                United States
                Member #356
                May 20, 2002
                2744 Posts
                Posted: February 7, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged

pick4 ...

i hadn't got back to you on the free-will questions/statements you had for me.

we do have free - will.  but not the kind of "free will" that people like to refer to when attempting to squeeze out of their responsibilities toward God.  we are free to do anything we want at anytime, but the resulting choices are not without implications either.  that is where the free will debate strays off course.  people who want to do whatever they want, squirm whenever the "responsibility" aspect is attached.  all of a sudden, thier "version" of "freedom" is diminished ...and rightfully so.  they don't want God to be God.  they much prefer him in the servant role.  "let me do whatever i want God,  but when i am in trouble or hurting, make sure you answer me.  and one last thing God, bless ALLLLLL  my   plans" ....amen

free will defined ----->  you see, it is God who makes the rules, we don't.  and in that framework are a simple list of do's and don't's.  the are easy to live by.  the "rules"  are meant to give us life, not to rob us of it as God knows what is harmful and what is actually "good"    ........despite it's "packaging".    what kind of God would he be if he let his creation do anything they wanted without ramifications?  a pathetic "god" thats for sure.  that would be pure chaos.  can you imagine if everyone made up thier own "rules" what kind of world this would be?     Gods rules/standards are for our good and they are to preserve life.  no different than we as parents who enforce standards for our kids to live by because parents are supposed to know way more about what choices will lead to,   than thier children. a good parent will correct his child when need be.

God will always "know" more than we will so in that vein, we are "suppose" to be subjected to his authority.  however, we can be obedient or disobedient  .....that is where "free will" comes in.  what we don't have free will in, is the "choice" of what will happen to us as a result of our disobedience to his standards.  that is where the parent (God) and child (us) relationship comes in,  and that is also where people who have a problem with authority jump ship on this issue.  "i like the idea of God,  but not if he is going to tell me what to do,  then a i am outta here".  "i know, i will create my own version of God.  one who will agree with my choices".  can you see the common sense logic in that?

people that have these problems are most likely 12 inches away from the truth.  the approximate distance of travel between the mind and the heart.  thier mind aknowledges a "God",  but thier heart dismisses his authority.  we obey God from the heart.

an addendum to the free will issue---->  also,  what kind of God would he be if he allowed his creation to dictate the terms of life?  it would be a chaotic FREE for all.

if God is in the drivers seat where he belongs,  free will is fully explained and embraceble.  it will lead to LIFE.  if not,  it's anything goes and that is what appeals to most people.  if only they would stop long enough to put a screen door on thier submarine.

VISION knowthetruthanditwillsetyoufree

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                  Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #1712
                  June 20, 2003
                  1549 Posts
                  Posted: February 7, 2005, 9:00 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on February 7, 2005

pick4 ...

i hadn't got back to you on the free-will questions/statements you had for me.

we do have free - will.  but not the kind of "free will" that people like to refer to when attempting to squeeze out of their responsibilities toward God.  we are free to do anything we want at anytime, but the resulting choices are not without implications either.  that is where the free will debate strays off course.  people who want to do whatever they want, squirm whenever the "responsibility" aspect is attached.  all of a sudden, thier "version" of "freedom" is diminished ...and rightfully so.  they don't want God to be God.  they much prefer him in the servant role.  "let me do whatever i want God,  but when i am in trouble or hurting, make sure you answer me.  and one last thing God, bless ALLLLLL  my   plans" ....amen

free will defined ----->  you see, it is God who makes the rules, we don't.  and in that framework are a simple list of do's and don't's.  the are easy to live by.  the "rules"  are meant to give us life, not to rob us of it as God knows what is harmful and what is actually "good"    ........despite it's "packaging".    what kind of God would he be if he let his creation do anything they wanted without ramifications?  a pathetic "god" thats for sure.  that would be pure chaos.  can you imagine if everyone made up thier own "rules" what kind of world this would be?     Gods rules/standards are for our good and they are to preserve life.  no different than we as parents who enforce standards for our kids to live by because parents are supposed to know way more about what choices will lead to,   than thier children. a good parent will correct his child when need be.

God will always "know" more than we will so in that vein, we are "suppose" to be subjected to his authority.  however, we can be obedient or disobedient  .....that is where "free will" comes in.  what we don't have free will in, is the "choice" of what will happen to us as a result of our disobedience to his standards.  that is where the parent (God) and child (us) relationship comes in,  and that is also where people who have a problem with authority jump ship on this issue.  "i like the idea of God,  but not if he is going to tell me what to do,  then a i am outta here".  "i know, i will create my own version of God.  one who will agree with my choices".  can you see the common sense logic in that?

people that have these problems are most likely 12 inches away from the truth.  the approximate distance of travel between the mind and the heart.  thier mind aknowledges a "God",  but thier heart dismisses his authority.  we obey God from the heart.

an addendum to the free will issue---->  also,  what kind of God would he be if he allowed his creation to dictate the terms of life?  it would be a chaotic FREE for all.

if God is in the drivers seat where he belongs,  free will is fully explained and embraceble.  it will lead to LIFE.  if not,  it's anything goes and that is what appeals to most people.  if only they would stop long enough to put a screen door on thier submarine.

VISION knowthetruthanditwillsetyoufree

VISION:

Is "screen door" the same as a "flap" on a Tipi? If it is, good idea. Keep "Bugs" out.

What is "Submarine"?

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Cleveland
                    United States
                    Member #5299
                    June 28, 2004
                    95 Posts
                    Posted: February 7, 2005, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Regarding angels

I have seen many things in my life but an angel has never been one of them.  How would you know if you were to see one?  My father has repeated this story as long as I can remember that an angel came to him in the form of his dead mother and gave him a glass of water once when he was ill and this made him well.  I've always wondered if it looked like his dead mother why then did he think it was an angel and how can an angel actually physically give someone something?  Many people in my experience who say they have seen angels, it was in the form of a person known or unknown to them.   I'm curious to know why they said these were angels if they looked like people.  Some say these beings are their guardian angels.  Is there a difference between a angel and guardian angel?  I had an experience with something that may or may not be my guardian angel, as some have said, but I'm not claiming that.  I just don't have the knowledge and probably not the inclination to make that determination.  If anyone has seen an angel, I am  truly interested in knowing what they look like. 

As for religion, well, in my humble opinion, religion is such a simple thing.  There is a lot of confusion and fear surrounding it, if you let it.  With the coming of Jesus, he commanded one thing, that we love each other as he has loved us.  If we were to do that, every conceiveable sin would be covered as long as we live our lives with decency and respect.  Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed.  It would be a sad thing to miss out on life because we are bound by theories that we do not understand or may be outdated, or by perceived facts that may or may not be true.    Some people they need rigid guidelines in their lives to keep them in check for fear if they take an inch, they will take a mile, and that's fine, it's what works for them.  I say this because my sister was such a person, she lived her life so barren, I felt sorry for her but she said she knew it was in excess but it was the only way, she could keep herself in hand and that God expected this of her, because she was studying to be a minister.  So, I guess God expects different things from different people.

All anyone can do is live life the best we know how (being careful not to out think ourselves) and hope that it's enough, and as for myself, God knows that's all I am capable of.  But whatever a person believes, it their belief, they are the ones who are acountable for them.  From my readings of these posts, in my opinion, I can see some merit in what  everyone says and they all seem knowlegable and has researched what they believe. 

As for believing in the devil, I am of the opinion, if I accept that there is a God, then there must be a devil, satin or whatever you want to call this spirit.   Both God and satin comes from the same source so how can I make the determination to accept one and not the other?   

Good Luck 

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
                      mt. airy, nc
                      United States
                      Member #10832
                      January 27, 2005
                      160 Posts
                      Posted: February 7, 2005, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Vision, Let's get one thing straight here:  I DON'T agree with you on ANYTHING you've said, so don't EVEN try sidling up to me.  You and I are oil and water, and you are the slimy oil!

I'm not trying to change your beliefs, or anyone else's here on this website, I was just sharing some things I thought some of you might find interesting.....however, I do get defensive when other people, such as yourself, keep winging your beliefs in my direction and insisting you are right!  And constantly insinuating or outright insisting I am wrong! 

That is a total lack of respect, which is the problem I have with people who insist they are "christians" -- the likes of which I must admit I've lost all respect for due to their blatant hypocrisy!

If you don't like what Seth has to say, that's fine!  I"m not out to try and win anyone over to Seth .... first of all I DON'T CARE!  Secondly, wouldn't that be the equivalent of what all you stupid christians do in trying to bowl everyone over to believing, and thinking and breathing all the same exact things you believe, whether you're right or not!?  There's never any room for DISCUSSION of opinions and views with people like you, VisionDude!

And with regards to Seth, I have a problem with you pretending you know more than you do about a subject that I have studied in depth and detail for years now. 

This is all you will hear from me on this post.  I started this thread in in hopes of having an open-minded and interesting discussion, but like all walks of life, there's always one person who ruins things of benefit and enjoyment for everyone else!  That person is YOU! 

I had thought posting about aligning energy with the lottery numbers in an intuitive fashion, perhaps we could all benefit and learn from one another on a "mystical forum".  Yet, what I find here is not "mystical" at all ...... it's just more mainstream religious dogma that makes me want to puke, quite honestly!

So, good bye to this discussion from me.  I prefer to find more positive outlets for my talents and energies than arguing a point that I had never intended to turn into an argument or even a debate in the first place. ........ and gee, this does make it pretty clear why all wars are begun in the name of God and religion!!!  LOL  Good grief! 

"Minds are like parachutes; they only function when open."

Goodluck to all of you on the lottery, or church, or whatever you're on here for!  LOL

LuckyFox

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                        Tx
                        United States
                        Member #4570
                        May 4, 2004
                        5180 Posts
                        Posted: February 7, 2005, 12:31 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by ohioplayer on February 7, 2005

Regarding angels

I have seen many things in my life but an angel has never been one of them.  How would you know if you were to see one?  My father has repeated this story as long as I can remember that an angel came to him in the form of his dead mother and gave him a glass of water once when he was ill and this made him well.  I've always wondered if it looked like his dead mother why then did he think it was an angel and how can an angel actually physically give someone something?  Many people in my experience who say they have seen angels, it was in the form of a person known or unknown to them.   I'm curious to know why they said these were angels if they looked like people.  Some say these beings are their guardian angels.  Is there a difference between a angel and guardian angel?  I had an experience with something that may or may not be my guardian angel, as some have said, but I'm not claiming that.  I just don't have the knowledge and probably not the inclination to make that determination.  If anyone has seen an angel, I am  truly interested in knowing what they look like. 

As for religion, well, in my humble opinion, religion is such a simple thing.  There is a lot of confusion and fear surrounding it, if you let it.  With the coming of Jesus, he commanded one thing, that we love each other as he has loved us.  If we were to do that, every conceiveable sin would be covered as long as we live our lives with decency and respect.  Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed.  It would be a sad thing to miss out on life because we are bound by theories that we do not understand or may be outdated, or by perceived facts that may or may not be true.    Some people they need rigid guidelines in their lives to keep them in check for fear if they take an inch, they will take a mile, and that's fine, it's what works for them.  I say this because my sister was such a person, she lived her life so barren, I felt sorry for her but she said she knew it was in excess but it was the only way, she could keep herself in hand and that God expected this of her, because she was studying to be a minister.  So, I guess God expects different things from different people.

All anyone can do is live life the best we know how (being careful not to out think ourselves) and hope that it's enough, and as for myself, God knows that's all I am capable of.  But whatever a person believes, it their belief, they are the ones who are acountable for them.  From my readings of these posts, in my opinion, I can see some merit in what  everyone says and they all seem knowlegable and has researched what they believe. 

As for believing in the devil, I am of the opinion, if I accept that there is a God, then there must be a devil, satin or whatever you want to call this spirit.   Both God and satin comes from the same source so how can I make the determination to accept one and not the other?   

Good Luck 

As far as I know, you can't see angels, since they are spirits and have no human bodies, when they want you to see them, then you can see them.

Most of the time they will take on human form to do what they will and also to be seen, they will be seen as they want to be seen like and only if they want to be seen at all.

As angels, they can handle or move material things, help and even heal people if God wants them to.

As far as I know, here on earth they don't do any thing or hardly anything of their own free will, they do as they are told to do by God.

This might not apply to devil angels (Satan's angels).

But even so, they can't go over God's head, everything is done by permission as far as I know.

In the end, those who have dealings with Satan and his devils will have plenty of reason to be very sorry

By the way, Happy Birthday Pick 4 Master.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                          Member #1759
                          June 29, 2003
                          1156 Posts
                          Posted: February 7, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

"LANTERN" you're a "SPIRIT" in a Physical Body so is your Spirit a Devil or Demon? and secondly "OUR" Souls are never "DAMNED" so that won't happen.I've been dealing with Spirits since 1991 and have never experienced anything of a NEGATIVE or DEVILISH nature.You think GOD would put us here without the ABILITY to discern between RIGHT and WRONG, GOOD and EVIL? Thta's why we have "Psychic Senses"the thing is not EVERYONE knows how to use them or even acknowledges them.So those are the individuals that are usually "TRICKED" so too speak or AVOID the "SuperNatural" all together with the "thinking" ,"it's better too be safe then sorry".I don't discount the existence of "BAD" entities but I disagree with the extent of "POWER" that you seem to believe that they have,I use too be a "GOD"

fearing Christian and believed everything was the DEVILS doing if it went against those beliefs.But now I know different the Spirit World is not FULL of DEMONS and DEVILS that's mostly "BIBLE" talk it's mostly full of Good Spirits,Angels and Saints.There are many documented stories "Religiously Proven" that GOOD entities exist and communicate with us, as I stated before I communicated with the Spirit of my unborn son 2 yrs before he was born and nothing BAD happened too me and my son wasn't DAMIEN

from the "OMEN" so your comment isn't valid too me because I knew who I was dealing with.

clarkston georgia
                            United States
                            Member #555
                            August 8, 2002
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: February 7, 2005, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

vision ohio had 465

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

clarkston georgia
                              United States
                              Member #555
                              August 8, 2002
                              3348 Posts
                              Posted: February 7, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by BIRD on February 6, 2005

according to my calclations vision you will do well with this one but notice its only the states that I follow, these are numbers that I SEE as I write so whatever vision I GET thats what I share those visions have been pretty accurate for most of my adult life. even when we look at things there is nothing really random 456 will come

vision your random selection hits ohio

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7