Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 10:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Terri Shiavo dies-age 41

Topic closed. 96 replies. Last post 12 years ago by emilyg.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
South Carolina
United States
Member #491
July 16, 2002
837 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Well, we should get a lot of questions answered soon. A full autopsy has been performed on Terri. The autopsy lasted six hours and included full X-rays. Results will be published in about 6 weeks.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Sal, yes I agree with you on the Pope.  I am a Protestant but the man has my upmost respect.  He was truly a very good Pope.  This day has left me very sad and I am not even Catholic.  He was remarkable.

Sandy

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2005, 1:31 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by JimmySand9 on March 31, 2005

With all the fundementalists going to go into a frenzy, calling this the devil's work. May I suggest 666 for today. Hey there I go, my first prediction.

And 666 was drawn in PA Friday night. I'm good. I'm good.

(insert signature here)

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
        Member #786
        October 14, 2002
        2723 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2005, 1:50 am - IP Logged

When we get through, cutting and diceing it, that's what we're all trying to say ... each time we post

I'm good! and my opinion should count!

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

shelbyjean's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
          ohio
          United States
          Member #3573
          February 1, 2004
          86 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2005, 3:59 am - IP Logged

EUTHENASIA    these decisions are and can get very complicated after 66 days  of going thru pretty much the same scenerio  in regards to my mother the doctors the hospital putting her on life support against her will she had no dpoa or living will only a husband that grieved for her and a piece of paper which she could barely scribble on that they were trying to kill her she was 69 yrs of age long time diabetic and a 10 year past open heart patient i feel her body was pushed past a lot of limitations in problems that arose constantly especially bacterial infections they could never cobat do to the do's and don't's iff's and maybe's i just drew myself to the conclusion that the good lord above interveined and came and took her so the battle we were having to and not to take her off life support she was also brain damaged they gave her a shot and an hour or so later she was gone everything was so dramatic and horrible and i know my mother said she was not afraid of dying and she was ready to go if that was what GOD had planned for her so that is the only comfort thar i carry in my mind and heart.    thank you for listening to me

Mail For Youfrom shelbyjean

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg
            Lucky Town
            Bahamas
            Member #2126
            August 20, 2003
            1004 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2005, 6:49 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by shelbyjean on April 2, 2005

EUTHENASIA    these decisions are and can get very complicated after 66 days  of going thru pretty much the same scenerio  in regards to my mother the doctors the hospital putting her on life support against her will she had no dpoa or living will only a husband that grieved for her and a piece of paper which she could barely scribble on that they were trying to kill her she was 69 yrs of age long time diabetic and a 10 year past open heart patient i feel her body was pushed past a lot of limitations in problems that arose constantly especially bacterial infections they could never cobat do to the do's and don't's iff's and maybe's i just drew myself to the conclusion that the good lord above interveined and came and took her so the battle we were having to and not to take her off life support she was also brain damaged they gave her a shot and an hour or so later she was gone everything was so dramatic and horrible and i know my mother said she was not afraid of dying and she was ready to go if that was what GOD had planned for her so that is the only comfort thar i carry in my mind and heart.    thank you for listening to me

some one who knows how it feel.

AngelEyes

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31553 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by shelbyjean on April 2, 2005

thank you for sharing - went through this with dad - not too long ago.

love to nibble those micey feet.