Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite lottery post member

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LotteyPostJunky.

Page 9 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

what member is your favorite poster?

todd [ 8 ]  [5.76%]
cash only [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
tntea [ 15 ]  [10.79%]
emily g [ 10 ]  [7.19%]
lucky [ 31 ]  [22.30%]
chewie [ 2 ]  [1.44%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
califdude [ 7 ]  [5.04%]
lottomike [ 5 ]  [3.60%]
other [ 55 ]  [39.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 139 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 61 ]  
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8363 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2005, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I haven't posted jackpot numbers in a long while. But let me say how idiotic I would feel if I posted numbers for jackpot games and they won and I didn't play them. Some people are posting here for the fun of it and some are very serious about their picks. Since nobody knows before hand what the winning numbers are going to be it still boils down to luck of the draw. Sooner or later someone will predict the winning numbers for a jackpot game and I only hope if they post them that they played them as well.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

That is why I said "some" as opposed to all. Personally I don't usually post predictions, because if they would happen to win, and I did not play my own predictions, there would be devastation. I just think many/some only post for the fun of it, not because they actually believe their predictions will win. Some are legitimately trying to help others.

I would be curious though to know how many actually play their own predictions, and how many would want a cut if someone won with them. You can't say it would not cross your mind, regardless of how kind-hearted one is. Personally I am the kind-hearted type, but I simply try to cover the other side of the coin as well.

konane's avatar - wallace
      Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #1265
      March 13, 2003
      3333 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

That is why I said "some" as opposed to all. Personally I don't usually post predictions, because if they would happen to win, and I did not play my own predictions, there would be devastation. I just think many/some only post for the fun of it, not because they actually believe their predictions will win. Some are legitimately trying to help others.

I would be curious though to know how many actually play their own predictions, and how many would want a cut if someone won with them. You can't say it would not cross your mind, regardless of how kind-hearted one is. Personally I am the kind-hearted type, but I simply try to cover the other side of the coin as well.

If I play it is most often one of the prediction board numbers I post, or a selection from Maddog's MM Challenge.  Like I said I don't play head games with people, posting one thing as a diversion, playing another.

Whatever is posted online is published and owned by the site you post it on so you really have no type tie to gain from what's there .... speaking in terms of predictions.  Any "tip" coming from whatever you publish on LP would strictly be up to the person using those numbers.  At least that's how I see it.

Good luck to everyone!

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I don't play head games with people, posting one thing as a diversion, playing another.

I imagine some do just that, but imagine if those "fake predictions" would actually be a winner for someone?  They have just as good a chance as any other does. So if the person actually had such a corrupt mentality, imagine what that would do to their mindset then? However for those who genuinely want to help someone win, they would be happy for them. But millions of dollars has a strange way of changing some people, and it is hard to know how you would react until it happened.

But having a positive, and generous mentality will get you further than a pessimistic greedy one will usually, if only one can deal with the fact that they are not the ones who are rich now, someone else is, and they helped them become rich. But good karma does have a way of coming back to you I suppose...

Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

"I imagine some do just that, but imagine if those "fake predictions" would actually be a winner for someone?  They have just as good a chance as any other does. So if the person actually had such a corrupt mentality, imagine what that would do their mindset then?"

Excellent point!!  Yes, you're completely correct ... would sure wreck a tightfisted Scrooge!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

"But having a positive, and generous mentality will get you further than a pessimistic greedy one will, if only one can deal with the fact that they are not the ones who are rich now, someone else is, and they helped them become rich. But good karma does have a way of coming back to you... "

Yes, you're on the money again!!  An open and flowing mindset allows good to come to a person much faster.  Also if someone can not be happy for successes of other people, no matter how large, then they just about shut off the flow of anything good coming to them.  Resent the affluent and you'll never get there yourself is what it boils down to.

Good luck to everyone!

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it kind of makes you wonder why so many bad people seem to have it so good, and so many good people seem to have it so bad. But I guess it mostly depends on what you perceive bad and good to actually be. Funny thing is that most of the bad types who seem to have everything that they could be happy with, do not actually possess the intelligence to appreciate, or actually know what they have. So they are never satisfied regardless, and are seemingly trapped in their own confined hell of riches...Interesting eh?

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3333 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah it kind of makes you wonder why so many bad people seem to have it so good, and so many good people seem to have it so bad. But I guess it mostly depends on what you perceive bad and good to actually be. Funny thing is that most of the bad types who seem to have everything that they could be happy with, do not actually possess the intelligence to appreciate, or actually know what they have. So they are never satisfied regardless, and are seemingly trapped in their own confined hell of riches...Interesting eh?

Seems their life lessons are different from ours, whatever theirs may be.  Could be to value themselves more than the accumulation of material things.  Usually lessons boil down to something very simple, so simple in fact that we can't see the forest for the trees. 

Ours seem to be around creating so can only hope we are able to learn ours well and timely!!  Big Grin Santa

Good luck to everyone!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2005, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

if my numbers win on the prediction board i'll be proud.whoever wins with them has my blessings.i got 4 out of 5 in virginia pick 5 yesterday.very close to all five on the board.since i can't drive to virginia and play them it won't matter.i'm sure sooner or later though someone will get all the numbers on powerball and mega millions.that would be devastating i admit.......

PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2005, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Is Cash Only a predictor? If so I would like to play all his numbers, and if I hit it big choose the annuity option. I wonder if that would tick him off?

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2005, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Like I said I don't play head games with people, posting one thing as a diversion, playing another.

I imagine some do just that, but imagine if those "fake predictions" would actually be a winner for someone?  They have just as good a chance as any other does. So if the person actually had such a corrupt mentality, imagine what that would do to their mindset then? However for those who genuinely want to help someone win, they would be happy for them. But millions of dollars has a strange way of changing some people, and it is hard to know how you would react until it happened.

But having a positive, and generous mentality will get you further than a pessimistic greedy one will usually, if only one can deal with the fact that they are not the ones who are rich now, someone else is, and they helped them become rich. But good karma does have a way of coming back to you I suppose...

I'd be tickled pea green, brad.  If I manage to post a winning prediction for Florida tonight it's going to be because the system I used to predict it is honing down into something that predicts.  It won't be luck.

And if I can do it once I can do it again.

But I can't play Florida.  I can only use it for a means of testing the systems I am trying.

I'm surprised to see that needs saying.  I'd have supposed it would be the consensus, the obvious truth about predicting.

Odds are pretty grim for someone just randomly picking numbers and picking a jackpot.  But I assume LP predictors are trying out systems, trying to find the way to the truth and the light.

If a person doesn't believe such a thing can be done I can't imagine why he'd be on LP. might as well just buy QPs and read a book.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2005, 6:18 am - IP Logged

Is Cash Only a predictor? If so I would like to play all his numbers, and if I hit it big choose the annuity option. I wonder if that would tick him off?

yes that probably would upset him if you chose annuity,lol.

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2005, 6:52 am - IP Logged

I'd be tickled pea green, brad.  If I manage to post a winning prediction for Florida tonight it's going to be because the system I used to predict it is honing down into something that predicts.  It won't be luck.

And if I can do it once I can do it again.

But I can't play Florida.  I can only use it for a means of testing the systems I am trying.

I'm surprised to see that needs saying.  I'd have supposed it would be the consensus, the obvious truth about predicting.

Odds are pretty grim for someone just randomly picking numbers and picking a jackpot.  But I assume LP predictors are trying out systems, trying to find the way to the truth and the light.

If a person doesn't believe such a thing can be done I can't imagine why he'd be on LP. might as well just buy QPs and read a book.

Jack

i agree jack.if i post the winning numbers for virginia or elsewhere and i get 5 out of 5 for the jackpot and it help someone then thats great.i might think about what might've been had i been there to play them.....

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2005, 7:38 am - IP Logged

All a matter of where your priorities lie, Mike.  Priorities and your (my, everyone's) belief systems about what's important, how important it is, and how the numbers (and the universe) behave themselves.

If a person posts a prediction that wins a jackpot he/she didn't play nothing was lost and probably nothig was won.  I have serious doubts that anyone much plays currency based on predictions posted.  But the predictions screen is a definite useful tool for those who believe the numbers work in a way that can be understood and predicted.

If a person uses that tool and numbers posted on it hit somewhere it's good news.  It means the person was using some method that made prediction possible.  Which is the same as saying the person who does so stands a better chance of predicting the lottery he/she does play.

Mostly it's just a game, that predictions screen, and a means of keeping score on yourself.  Winning's a bit more subtle than plunking down money and seeing a winning ticket pay off, but it's still winning.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2005, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I've got a new favorite member.

niksbabygurl

Came out of nowhere

Gave me more deeeeeelight than I've experienced on LP in a long time, maybe ever.

You can't buy that sort of thing with numbers or money.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Jasper,TN
                              United States
                              Member #1815
                              July 8, 2003
                              212 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2005, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I like the ones that post for TN and GA. Those are the only two state that I can play here.

Page 9 of 13