Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite lottery post member

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LotteyPostJunky.

Page 5 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

what member is your favorite poster?

todd [ 8 ]  [5.76%]
cash only [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
tntea [ 15 ]  [10.79%]
emily g [ 10 ]  [7.19%]
lucky [ 31 ]  [22.30%]
chewie [ 2 ]  [1.44%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
califdude [ 7 ]  [5.04%]
lottomike [ 5 ]  [3.60%]
other [ 55 ]  [39.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 139 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 61 ]  
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I am very honored even to get 4 votes, but please do vote for someone whose posts you all like the best.

Although these types of polls end up like popularity contests, there nothing wrong with it, LottoMike.  I think it's great that you're always thinking about different angles on things.

Personally, I was thinking about voting for Chewie, since he makes me laugh more than anyone, but then looking at every other person on the list, I love 'em all!

Did anyone notice that the site administrator enjoys posts of one member who is infamous for insulting comments to other members? Instead of getting reprimanded, he is being praised! Paying members (who are not part of the site's marketing business) of this site may give a second thought to be a member of this site, whose administrator is not serious/impartial.

Another lurking newbie it seems.  Hiding Behind Computer 

Lottery Post rules promote civility but not PC, and while having a very fair and balanced hand on this site I don't think it dictates that Todd should not be allowed an opinion like the rest of us.  He is after all a person and is boss here.

Think someone said it better than me earlier on this thread .... get this many people together and you will find a great many opinions.  It's great to be able to express them!!  

Good luck to everyone!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    PA
    United States
    Member #22983
    October 6, 2005
    2226 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I am very honored even to get 4 votes, but please do vote for someone whose posts you all like the best.

Although these types of polls end up like popularity contests, there nothing wrong with it, LottoMike.  I think it's great that you're always thinking about different angles on things.

Personally, I was thinking about voting for Chewie, since he makes me laugh more than anyone, but then looking at every other person on the list, I love 'em all!

Did anyone notice that the site administrator enjoys posts of one member who is infamous for insulting comments to other members? Instead of getting reprimanded, he is being praised! Paying members (who are not part of the site's marketing business) of this site may give a second thought to be a member of this site, whose administrator is not serious/impartial.

That is the way the corporate world ball bounces. No business man in their right mind is going to insult their customers. The morals issue is a whole other story however. If you are a platinum member here, I am sure it will be very hard to do  any wrong. This type of bias runs rampant all over the net, and world afar. And I don't need to create another username to express my honest opinion...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

MadHave you looked at the back of your ass lately?  Your head is stuck in it.

a*****e.

takeemtothebank

United States
        Member #28215
        December 12, 2005
        3 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

a*****e.

My front is stuck in your back

United States
          Member #6388
          August 20, 2004
          3578 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

a*****e.

Whoa whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Can we stay focused on the dream...

Naw,Really I juz had to say that...

Anywayz,I really don't care whose the best,I juz enjoy being a member here at LP,

I am laughing my a$$ off reading this post,it really made my day ,ha haaaa

Whew,the things some people in life say,let us all take a deep breath an Enjoy life,

On that note...

Have a good day?

Smooches,

U.n.v.me

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
            Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

It's no wonder there arn't more real lotto solutions available with all the grinding on and on of this trivia. Who's got time to be productive while all this excitement is unfolding? I didn't vote because every time my name appears on a thread, everything comes to a screaching halt! I guess there's more than one way to be outstanding here at Lottery Post, eh?

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

My, my..... member # 25582 has the gonads to enter this thread and insult the administrator in their very first post and another member in their second post.

You're not making any points here and I'll be expecting an insult from you in your third post.

Go for it....you know what happens to water on a duck's back. The poster block list is a great feature.

Without the administrator you wouldn't have had this venue in the first place.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Whew,the things some people in life say

Mad

What does it matter which way you kill a snake?

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31334 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

lottomike did not start this with mean intentions

some members made it mean.  stop it!!!  please!!!!

Christmas

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                    Member #28215
                    December 12, 2005
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2005, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

My, my..... member # 25582 has the gonads to enter this thread and insult the administrator in their very first post and another member in their second post.

You're not making any points here and I'll be expecting an insult from you in your third post.

Go for it....you know what happens to water on a duck's back. The poster block list is a great feature.

Without the administrator you wouldn't have had this venue in the first place.

RickG, perhaps you did not read the posts completely. I did not insult administrator. I gave my opinion, which I think is correct. Administrators are for administrating sites in an impartial way. I agree that he has been doing a great job but it does not mean that no one can dare to point something which is not right.
                    As far as your remark about my second post is concerned, did you read what the poster said to which I replied?He/she has asked for it.

cybero's avatar - cybero2
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #7752
                      October 11, 2004
                      202 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2005, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Think u should have gave CASHOLOGIST34 a shot in this poll folks.....just my opinion

CyberO 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                        Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #7853
                        October 15, 2004
                        11338 Posts
                        Posted: December 12, 2005, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

lottomike did not start this with mean intentions

some members made it mean.  stop it!!!  please!!!!

Christmas

thanks emily.....emily is right.i just did this poll for fun.this needs to be locked if its gonna cause more problems.......

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                          Clarkston, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #76
                          January 6, 2002
                          8528 Posts
                          Posted: December 12, 2005, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

there are so many others Cybero...that is what my concern was...how he got his list in the first place.....lottaloot, WinD (they are both awesome), etc...there are so many others that it really is impossible to have a poll like this and it solves nothing.

I do not think LottoMike did this in a malicious way.  Lottomike is a nice person.  I never was bitching at him.....just at the poll........I just didn't think it served any purpose.  I think when this poll started I misunderstood what it was about.  It said the most popular.  And that type of thing is allowed on here and LottoMike really did think it would be a fun poll.  We had the right to vote "other" which I did.....although Lucky was in my head.  But I couldn't vote for him because there are so many that are equal and important on here.  I could care less who is popular.  I care about the ones who help me "WIN."

So let's all leave this alone now. We all said our piece.  The Holiday season is among us and this isn't the time to be bickering.  One week ago, we were praying together for Jorli's baby.......we ARE a family, internet based yes, but we all need to stick together. 

So let's just do that....stick together to try and beat this lottery game that so excites us, yet annoys us.

LottoMike, there is no reason to leave.  We all just have opinons as you do.  We don't always agree, but that is the way life goes.  You have a right to yours.  Bailing serves no purpose. 

Todd has the right to do whatever he wants to do.  It is his site.  I don't think there are any set rules for Administrators.....and he does one fine job.  Don't even go there insulting him...

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23259 Posts
                            Posted: December 12, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Just so everyone is aware, the person "gnasa" also signed up at Lottery Post as "DocFrank" and "sky2005".  All three usernames are now disabled, as this person broke the rule about underhandledly creating more than one account. 

Obviously the "person" has a lot to learn about being honest, seeing as they are trying to deceive others by creating multiple personas.

Get a life (somewhere else).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: December 12, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged
                              No No 

Todd has the right to do whatever he wants to do.  It is his site.  I don't think there are any set rules for Administrators.....and he does one fine job.  Don't even go there insulting him...

I know Todd doesn't need anyone to defend him.  Sorry I went ballistic on gnasa but that was all the diplomacy I can muster at the time.  He insulted Todd, twisted what Todd had said and I'll will say it again to that snake. 

takeemtothebank

Page 5 of 13