Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite lottery post member

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LotteyPostJunky.

Page 11 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

what member is your favorite poster?

todd [ 8 ]  [5.76%]
cash only [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
tntea [ 15 ]  [10.79%]
emily g [ 10 ]  [7.19%]
lucky [ 31 ]  [22.30%]
chewie [ 2 ]  [1.44%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
califdude [ 7 ]  [5.04%]
lottomike [ 5 ]  [3.60%]
other [ 55 ]  [39.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 139 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 61 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2006, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

everybody - stop making such a big to-do.

i agree with you on this emily.i'm going to ask that this topic be locked.

tanej or whatever backwards way you say your name i know you like to disagree with everything i post but thats why i like the block feature.its about to come in handy.......

Thumbs DownI am only agreeing with the majority on this poll. 
I agree, it should be locked.  It shouldn't been started.
You can't win them all!

everyone has their own opinions.it is what makes the world what it is.

augusta ga
    United States
    Member #29313
    December 30, 2005
    10 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2006, 9:51 am - IP Logged

MIGHT I SAY, IT'S NOT WHOM IS BETTER, BUT WHO CAN HELP. I THINK EVERYONE AT LOTTERYPOST ARE THE BEST, IF NOT THEY WOULD NOT POST THEIR IDEALS TO HELP ANYONE, DON'T YOU THINK?

WHO'S BEST!!!!!!LOTTERYPOST MEMBERS AND GUESTS

WHO'S BETTER!!!LOTTERYPOST MEMBERS AND GUESTS

WHO'S THE AROUND BEST LOTTERPOST MEMBER OR GUEST

anyone who post their ideals for everyone to see.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

ConfusedYou would think Ricola, in a perfect world.  But history tell us that there is always a person or group of people who must dominate and deem themselves more important than others.  I had a minister who would call it the big "I's" and little "U's". 

LP members are no different.  We are made out of the same stuff.  It doesn't matter if we don't know each other personally or know our  real names. The communication comes from  behind a computer screen but the same passages that happens outside of cyberspace are still here.

You would think we would act better wouldn't you?

takeemtothebank

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2006, 7:15 am - IP Logged

i couldn't agree with you more..........

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately we cannot change human nature, however each person can work on changing his or her own! I know, Its Hard To do! Trust me, been there, done it and Had to do it! Is there room for even more improvement? Always!!!! LOL

Blessings!
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2006, 6:15 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately we cannot change human nature, however each person can work on changing his or her own! I know, Its Hard To do! Trust me, been there, done it and Had to do it! Is there room for even more improvement? Always!!!! LOL

Blessings!

i realize this myself clairvoyance.there is always room for improvement.i try to be nice to everyone but no matter how hard you try there are gonna be some people that just aren't going to be nice back.no you can't change human nature your right.there will be some who praise you and there will be some who will cut you down no matter what you do.the thing is to be nice to those who are nice to you and the ones who are mean or disrespectful you just have to realize that those are the type of people who are carrying some deep sorrow or hatred inside and that you can't change them no matter what you do.when i started this poll believe it or not i honestly thought it was a great idea.i didn't stop to think that maybe it would generate the kind of feedback that it did.being the honest man i am i would like to apologize for any feelings that i may have hurt due to this poll.in hindsight maybe i wouldn't have done it at all if i had it to do over again.i love everything to do with the lottery and sometimes when i post polls and such i'm just interested in seeing what my fellow players think about a certain subject or topic.i say this is the year someone finally gets that elusive powerball or mega millions jackpot.have fun and enjoy life to the fullest!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
              Member #2338
              September 17, 2003
              2063 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2006, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Since this is the topic that will not die I'd vote for the person I miss and that would be kbcherokee.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2006, 1:57 am - IP Logged

I vote for YODA....

Yoda

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2006, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Since this is the topic that will not die I'd vote for the person I miss and that would be kbcherokee.

i chatted with him a few times and yes i miss him too........

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #7853
                    October 15, 2004
                    11338 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2006, 3:00 am - IP Logged

lets celebrate the things we love and things we cherish.enough of the bashing and the bad mouthing.treat people the way you want to be treated.thats the way i look at it......

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
                      NASSAU
                      Bahamas
                      Member #10638
                      January 20, 2005
                      1368 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2006, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Well as I have mentioned in another post. A big Pot lottery winner said on TV, People do not remember you for what car you drive, what shoes you wear, or what shirt and pants you had on, on any given day. “But People WILL Remember you for how you have Helped Them!

And in that case, I personally feel blessed when I can help someone win! I am already Blessed and have had Miracles in my life!

I also feel that most members here would come back and say thanks with a nice gift if they should win and they feel you have helped them. I give everyone the benefit of a doubt. Statistics show that the majority of the human population are in fact NICE PEOPLE and do show love and compassion to others.

I Agree!

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

Sparta, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #18331
                        July 9, 2005
                        1977 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Well as I have mentioned in another post. A big Pot lottery winner said on TV, People do not remember you for what car you drive, what shoes you wear, or what shirt and pants you had on, on any given day. “But People WILL Remember you for how you have Helped Them!

I remember Donald Trump for how much money he has, and the many places he built with his name on them.  So what do you remember James Dean for?  Or Alan Ladd? Or James Cagney?  I forgot.  Who did they help?  From memory!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2006, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

A lot of LP members know the name Jack Whittaker and none have accused him of helping them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                            Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4053 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I remember Donald Trump for how much money he has, and the many places he built with his name on them.  So what do you remember James Dean for?  Or Alan Ladd? Or James Cagney?  I forgot.  Who did they help?  From memory!

Yes NodDamn good actors.

James Dean helped my eyes to look at, Rebel without a Cause

and Jimmy Cagney took tough guy to another level, and he could sing and dance too. 

Entertaining is helping.

takeemtothebank

Sparta, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #18331
                              July 9, 2005
                              1977 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2006, 5:04 pm - IP Logged
                              James Dean helped my eyes to look at, Rebel without a Cause ....  Entertaining is helping.

Good point.  However, I doubt that is what you and others expect from a lotteryy winner.  When I win, I'll send a male and female fashion model to New Orleans for a two week vacation.  It will be my way of Helping the Katrina victums. I wonder if the IRS will accept that as a deduction. 

Good point.  However, I doubt that is what you and others expect from a lotteryy winner.  When I win, I'll send a male and female fashion model to New Orleans for a two week vacation.  It will be my way of Helping the Katrina victums. I wonder if the IRS will accept that as a deduction. 

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Page 11 of 13