Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite lottery post member

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LotteyPostJunky.

Page 2 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

what member is your favorite poster?

todd [ 8 ]  [5.76%]
cash only [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
tntea [ 15 ]  [10.79%]
emily g [ 10 ]  [7.19%]
lucky [ 31 ]  [22.30%]
chewie [ 2 ]  [1.44%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
califdude [ 7 ]  [5.04%]
lottomike [ 5 ]  [3.60%]
other [ 55 ]  [39.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 139 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 61 ]  
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I base my favorites on those who are winning the most on the prediction boards. That's where the accountability lies.

As I've said before "talk is cheap" and very effluent on the forums, but losing lottery tickets, systems and methods are not.

No vote from me, and I might add that there are many names missing from that list who have contributed a lot more to the forums, prediction boards and blogs before many of the choices were even members of this site.

"Other" is not an option because there are too many members to mention. This type of "poll" only serves to disalienate those who have contributed REAL stuff to this site in the past and will discourage them to do so in the future.

I don't have an emoticon function available any longer, but a big "thumbs down" to this one.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I base my favorites on those who are winning the most on the prediction boards. That's where the accountability lies.

As I've said before "talk is cheap" and very effluent on the forums, but losing lottery tickets, systems and methods are not.

No vote from me, and I might add that there are many names missing from that list who have contributed a lot more to the forums, prediction boards and blogs before many of the choices were even members of this site.

"Other" is not an option because there are too many members to mention. This type of "poll" only serves to disalienate those who have contributed REAL stuff to this site in the past and will discourage them to do so in the future.

I don't have an emoticon function available any longer, but a big "thumbs down" to this one.

I Agree! Well said.

takeemtothebank

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
      Member #567
      August 14, 2002
      485 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I voted for CashOnly because I have been in this message forum since 2002, and my favorite lottery post members are visiondude, RjOH, and CashOnly. 

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2005, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I enjoy reading JAP69s posts and Four4me, probably more consistently than all the others.  aye's always gotten my attention and deserved it.  Rick G's a favorite of mine, also.  Probably some others that don't come to mind at the moment.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

md
          United States
          Member #14047
          April 20, 2005
          580 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2005, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

My favorite is Gamegirl!

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I would have voted for AnnuityIsGreat, but s/he was kicked off more than two years agoLOL

FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Jack....I had you in my mind when considering overall contribution and entertainment to the site....your name would be up in the top ten in my estimation.

Good luck with your Keno endeavors. That is a tough nut to crack.

I can't pick the right underwear size much less Keno numbers :)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19891 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2005, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

I like the posts about jackpot and pick5 games because those are the games I play.  I particularly appreciate the ones that not only share a theories/system but include data and observations that supports them because I learn something.  My favorite posters would be from the group that make those kinds of posts and their names usually show up among the top predictors.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                  Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

I totally agree with you, Rick.  This poll serves no function whatsoever.  It's like the king and queen of your high school prom..........they belong to a popular "clique", not contribution to their school and I believe that is how this poll is oriented with the choices above.

I could name 20 people not on that list above who have contributed beyond the call of duty. 

So I did not vote.....there are many "others" I would vote for and I will not single anyone out as I do not have one favorite.

Sandy

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                    Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Rick G..this poll is designed to create friction..personally..I think everyone has a hand in helping all to "get hits".  Just as I said before and now I will say it again..THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SILLY A$$ED POLL with no function whatsoever!!                    Puke

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Rick:

I appreciate you saying so Rick G.  But the fact is LP's just a 'have some fun' sort of place, mostly.  I do my best to treat it that way and occasionally end up with a few chuckles.

Incidently, since you brought up the Keno business, I think you might want to take a second look.  I've been back testing it on and off all day and it appears to me you can always pull the red ball that's coming next, along with a couple of others, consistently off the Keno games.

Jack

Sandy:

I'm betting none of the guys posting on LP aspired to be queen of their HS proms.  If the poll had offered some of them up for sacrifice in that mode I'd have hesitated a lot longer before I placed my vote among the choices.

In fact I'd have been troubled with mixed emotions if someone mentioned my own name in such a context, choosing it as one of the first times in my life I'd ever taken a run at anything hoping desparately not to win.

The fact I voted 'other' on the poll wasn't intended to suggest any kind of 'othernesss' about the people I named.   

I think it's being overly harsh to suggest lottomike intended to create friction.  I feel reasonably certain he didn't, in fact.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Jack, Lottomike didn't want to create friction.

I might also add that I went to an all-boys high school and the desire to be prom queen just wasn't there. lol

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                          nashville
                          United States
                          Member #4990
                          June 8, 2004
                          1376 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I personally have learned a little something from almost evryone on here, one little thought can send my mind in a new direction, I  am  still soaking in everything else, I share what little I have for Tn, which I hope becomes more positive as time goes on, this is my favorite website, I spend a lot of time here and read almost every post, and again thanks to everyone who shares their input, this is a great site.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2005, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Rick:

I appreciate you saying so Rick G.  But the fact is LP's just a 'have some fun' sort of place, mostly.  I do my best to treat it that way and occasionally end up with a few chuckles.

Incidently, since you brought up the Keno business, I think you might want to take a second look.  I've been back testing it on and off all day and it appears to me you can always pull the red ball that's coming next, along with a couple of others, consistently off the Keno games.

Jack

Sandy:

I'm betting none of the guys posting on LP aspired to be queen of their HS proms.  If the poll had offered some of them up for sacrifice in that mode I'd have hesitated a lot longer before I placed my vote among the choices.

In fact I'd have been troubled with mixed emotions if someone mentioned my own name in such a context, choosing it as one of the first times in my life I'd ever taken a run at anything hoping desparately not to win.

The fact I voted 'other' on the poll wasn't intended to suggest any kind of 'othernesss' about the people I named.   

I think it's being overly harsh to suggest lottomike intended to create friction.  I feel reasonably certain he didn't, in fact.

Jack

thanks jack.you are right jack i was not trying to create friction.i did this just as a fun type of thing.why don't some of you people stop taking everything so seriously????? its mainly 5 or 6 people who have to criticize every little thing no matter what.why don't we just stop having polls?? and also anything that might be lighthearted sometimes!   jack thats one of the things i like about you is that you have a sense of humor and don't take everything so seriously BUT a lot of these people you just can't please.is it a crime to be creative???i think some of you need to realize everyone has different opinions.if i'm not wanted here anymore why don't someone just say it and i'll go.i didn't realize i offended so many people by just doing a poll......

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2005, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

We all love ya Lottomike. You ain't goin' nowhere.

Page 2 of 13