Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite lottery post member

Topic closed. 192 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LotteyPostJunky.

Page 12 of 13
PrintE-mailLink

what member is your favorite poster?

todd [ 8 ]  [5.76%]
cash only [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
tntea [ 15 ]  [10.79%]
emily g [ 10 ]  [7.19%]
lucky [ 31 ]  [22.30%]
chewie [ 2 ]  [1.44%]
maddog [ 3 ]  [2.16%]
califdude [ 7 ]  [5.04%]
lottomike [ 5 ]  [3.60%]
other [ 55 ]  [39.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 139 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 61 ]  
Sparta, NJ
United States
Member #18331
July 9, 2005
1977 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2006, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Hummmmm- I've started to studder - in color.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

Never Met James Dean he was dead at age 24 50 years ago! Before my time!

Alan Ladd- Never met him seen him or knew of him- Dead Before my Time!

James Cagney- This one was here around my time, however I don't remember him for anything.

Donald Trump- Here in my time, Never met the guy, So he has never given me anything, personally for me to remember him by. This can also be in the form of great knowledge.

What we must look at is not a persons Popularity but "how they have helped another Person."

Personally, I am not a celebrity, however I have helped people heal from disease even life threatening diseases! I am remembered for that by those people because that is something for them to remember me by wouldn't you say? I don't care what anyone says, people remember you by how you have helped them! It's not always a matter of money either, though I do help people down on their luck in that manner as well!

I remember people for who they are as well not what they have. I remember people for bits of Great Knowledge they have given me. And I don't remember what shoes, shirt, or car they drove at that time, but I do remember the knowledge they gave me!

In the end it is not going to matter how much money you have and nothing else matters.

Blessings

"Never cared for what they say, never cared for games they play, never cared for what they do, never cared for what they know............and I know"

"So close no matter how far. Couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trusting who we are.
    No nothing else matters."
      Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2006, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

In the end it is not going to matter how much money you have and nothing else matters.

In the end, I'll be dead and it won't matter to me one way or another.  After four days, we all smell the same.  I remember a lot of dead people, saw a lot of them die.  Killed a lot of them myself.  I don't know of a single one that ever came back and said they wished they had been the opposite of what they had been, or were glad they did what they did.  Forty years later, I have to concentrate extremely hard to remember any of them.

When I go, I want to be remembered as the guy who won the lottery and did everything he ever dreamed of - and died with a smile on his face; preferably surrounded by young, beautiful women with smiles of contentment on their faces.  Hopefully, my last thought will be about not making it to the next pleasure zone.  Then it will be some one elses problem.

Cheers

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31540 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

it's ok to studder - just don't start to stutter 

Green laugh

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
          Wandering Aimlessly
          United States
          Member #25360
          November 5, 2005
          4461 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

"In the end it is not going to matter how much money you have and nothing else matters."

Agree 100%. I love Jewel's song when she says "in the end only kindness matters." The only problem is that in order to get to the end comfortably we all need money! I've been hugged, chanted over and prayed for many times by healers who mean well, but love doesn't pay the rent. That being said, I'd take happiness and good health over money any day of the week.  Both would be nice!  Coincidentally I've been discussing this subject with a friend recently and she can't understand how millionaires can enjoy their luxuries while so many people are starving. I responded that a person can live in a beautiful home and have plenty of toys and still donate his time and money to good causes. I don't know Mr. Gates personally, and although it's a drop in the bucket for him, Bill donated more to charity last year than anyone, including all of the Walton heirs combined. There certainly is nothing wrong with being wealthy if you are socially responsible. Celebrities have lifestyles that make me nauseous, but they also raise quite a huge sum for the needy.

I realize that when someone is in an accident and requires blood, it doesn't matter if the donor is rich, poor, Black or White. But whom we remember is not necessaily due to talent, greatness, love or money. We remember a lot of evil people too. Jack The Ripper is more famous than Mother Theresa and a lot more books have been written about serial killers than good-doers.

(hope I'm not repeating something already written. there are 17 pages on this thread & I'm sure I missed a few comments.)

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
            White Lake,Mi
            United States
            Member #1495
            May 12, 2003
            5546 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2006, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

just one question?? what nuckle head wanted to start a popularity contest...to see if someone was paying attention to him/her??? there are alot of people that I like on this site and visit them for different reasons....that is why I voted for other...not going to feed someones ego...sorry..just the way I feel

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2006, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

just one question?? what nuckle head wanted to start a popularity contest...to see if someone was paying attention to him/her??? there are alot of people that I like on this site and visit them for different reasons....that is why I voted for other...not going to feed someones ego...sorry..just the way I feel

lol,i'm not going to explain myself anymore.go back through this thread and read it.i had good intentions and it wasn't meant to hurt anyone.sorry if it did.....PEACE!

Sparta, NJ
                United States
                Member #18331
                July 9, 2005
                1977 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2006, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

it's ok to studder - just don't start to stutter 

Green laugh

Good catch! 

Cheers

United States
                  Member #26882
                  November 23, 2005
                  1404 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

"In the end it is not going to matter how much money you have and nothing else matters."

Agree 100%. I love Jewel's song when she says "in the end only kindness matters." The only problem is that in order to get to the end comfortably we all need money! I've been hugged, chanted over and prayed for many times by healers who mean well, but love doesn't pay the rent. That being said, I'd take happiness and good health over money any day of the week.  Both would be nice!  Coincidentally I've been discussing this subject with a friend recently and she can't understand how millionaires can enjoy their luxuries while so many people are starving. I responded that a person can live in a beautiful home and have plenty of toys and still donate his time and money to good causes. I don't know Mr. Gates personally, and although it's a drop in the bucket for him, Bill donated more to charity last year than anyone, including all of the Walton heirs combined. There certainly is nothing wrong with being wealthy if you are socially responsible. Celebrities have lifestyles that make me nauseous, but they also raise quite a huge sum for the needy.

I realize that when someone is in an accident and requires blood, it doesn't matter if the donor is rich, poor, Black or White. But whom we remember is not necessaily due to talent, greatness, love or money. We remember a lot of evil people too. Jack The Ripper is more famous than Mother Theresa and a lot more books have been written about serial killers than good-doers.

(hope I'm not repeating something already written. there are 17 pages on this thread & I'm sure I missed a few comments.)

I agree with you! We do need money on this earth of course but needs at least mine are always met and I need not worry about that.

I agree 100 percent and I would take health over money any day because let me tell you I was close to no longer being on this earth from a disease and when I was suffering in chronic pain that was off the charts, money meant nothing to me and was the last thing I was thinking about, I wanted life back. I get to talk to people on their deathbeds and not one ever said Geeeeee wish I had more money! But you know what meant more to them in their final hours? Other People, their family and their friends.

I once helped a very well off woman. I found she had Hemochomatosis which is too much iron in the blood and it can be fatal and often time is if not found and treated by blood letting. All her fancy Rich Doctors never found this problem for her! She thanked me with some money, not a huge amount and I did not want the money and she knew that but wanted to give me something for helping her. I put the money back into research! Even she admitted Money did not matter and that Her money that could buy the best of Doctors did nothing for her and in the end It was I that found her problem......yes a poor registered Natural Healer with Knowledge. And sometimes Knowledge is greater than all the money in the world so when you think about it money really does not matter only to pay bills which we all have to do. And yes we can use money to make a difference in other peoples lives to help them and to make things better in this world and I would love to be blessed with a good amount to do just that! But even if I never win a huge amount I can still make a difference through Knowledge which is a priceless gift. Further more, people can steal your money but they can't take your knowledge and gifts from you. And you are correct ...........Everyone has Red Blood it does not matter blood is blood.

Blessings

United States
                    Member #379
                    June 5, 2002
                    11296 Posts
                    Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I have only three votes? How can emily g get more votes if she would make the wrong choice?

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

todd...lock this if you get a chance,thanks,lottomike.

United States
                        Member #9519
                        December 10, 2004
                        492 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

All contributions are appreciated.  Some people put a lot of time and effort into trying to help us all win money and I thank all of you for your postings.  I pay close attention to TnTea and U.N.V.Me. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31540 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I have only three votes? How can emily g get more votes if she would make the wrong choice?

hi love - wrong choice for you but not for me!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                            Member #26882
                            November 23, 2005
                            1404 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2006, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Mike,

Why lock this thread? I think people are expressing their opinions to the question you asked rather humane. You put the pot on the stove and turned it up to boil! What Now you want to get away from the heat? LOL!!!!! Actually this is one of the Nicer threads!

Stay in the kitchen with us and cook! LOL
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2006, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Lotto Mike,

Why lock this thread? I think people are expressing their opinions to the question you asked rather humane. You put the pot on the stove and turned it up to boil! What Now you want to get away from the heat? LOL!!!!! Actually this is one of the Nicer threads!

Stay in the kitchen with us and cook! LOL

ok.i'll help with the cooking!!   

your right clair.you made me realize something.if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen,lol....todd please don't lock this thread its been one of the more interesting threads.......

Page 12 of 13