New TopicNew Poll

Page 2 of 7

Good luck to everyone!!!

• time*treat
    United States
    Member #13,130
    March 30, 2005
    2,171 Posts

The original question implies there is only one answer. If someone asked you what chart pattern was an indicator for a future winning stock, how would you answer? Some prefer double-bottoms, others swear by the cup-and-handle. And still others would give you an intro to fibonacci retracement levels. All of these have worked often enough to have entire books devoted to them. It is not possible for a chart to show all three at once. So an indicator can look like almost anything, but it cannot look like everything. If you wanted to clean up a house, do you start in the dirtiest room? the kitchen? or the bath? Is there a "best" room to start in?

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

• hypersoniq
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1,340
    April 6, 2003
    2,581 Posts

not an answer, but a process... the answers would be different for each dataset, but ideally, a method would exist that defines the sequence of steps one would follow to go about solving it.... not so important right now about WHAT the winning numbers are, just HOW a pick was arrived at.

some of the work that goes on here follows the classic "scientific method"

1. gather data                  (grab draw data from state website or LP or other source)

2. form hypotheses            (try an idea like counting skips or transforming to v-track mirrors)

3. test hypotheses            (backtest results against draw history) 

#2 is the gray area we need more work on... a properly formed hypothesis can easily be backtested, because it would result in one pick (v-trac mirror for example, one and only one value for each mirror number)

Have an EXCELlent day!

• truecritic
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22,394
    September 24, 2005
    1,583 Posts

Soniq 

Came across this, have to admit I didn't read all the details but you might find it interesting:

http://www.ideaflow.com/ideagen.htm

• hypersoniq
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1,340
    April 6, 2003
    2,581 Posts

thanks for the link!

several interesting sections, my favorite so far is

Backward Mapping  Also known as Backcasting and Working Backwards. This highly effective method is missing from most textbooks on problem solving, change, innovation and development. You imagine that the future has arrived and the problem has been solved or the outcome has been achieved. Then you look back at the significant steps you took to arrive there. There are three main ways of doing this: (1) in your imagination, (2) on a large sheet of paper, and (3) by walking an imaginary 'timeline' on the floor, representing your past, present and future. (Timeline work forms part of Neuro Linguistic Programming).

Have an EXCELlent day!

• johnph77
    CA
    United States
    Member #2,987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts

thanks for the link!

several interesting sections, my favorite so far is

Backward Mapping  Also known as Backcasting and Working Backwards. This highly effective method is missing from most textbooks on problem solving, change, innovation and development. You imagine that the future has arrived and the problem has been solved or the outcome has been achieved. Then you look back at the significant steps you took to arrive there. There are three main ways of doing this: (1) in your imagination, (2) on a large sheet of paper, and (3) by walking an imaginary 'timeline' on the floor, representing your past, present and future. (Timeline work forms part of Neuro Linguistic Programming).

Not unlike reverse engineering, where a product is torn down to discover how it became what it was. I've used this method in webpage coding and spreadsheets.

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

• hypersoniq
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #1,340
    April 6, 2003
    2,581 Posts

that's also how I learned html, with the best click on internet explorer... "view source" ;-)

Have an EXCELlent day!

• Sandy K
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8,528 Posts

what does a prediction formula look like?

The question lots of us asks ourselves. You can step up to the drawingstable, get pen and paper and just stare at the wall. No formula there.
    "This number follows that number", "use these groups to get hits from that group", "track the double return warning",  "throw 3 darts at your screen", "if it's raining play this, if the sun shines play that unless it's snowing in Key West", etc. etc. etc. ... there are plenty of "systems", and some people seem to have success with them, so that's good for them.

The posts where the winnings are in big are all over the forum, so i guess there must be more systems then there are numbers. It seems everybody is making truckloads of money... whenever some number hits.

So, i for one have no idea what a prediction formula look like, i'm not amongst the truckloads-winners, but it seems to me that there are plenty of people here that do know. All you/we have to do now is sit and wait, until they come forward and type the formula down in this thread.

Good thread, hypersoniq, just like the other one in "lottery systems". Your work is highly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Ricky

Ricky, people talk and some people believe them.  I don't believe anyone on this forum makes a living on the lottery.  Why?  Because no one posts consistent wins on the prediction board for one.  Second, they haven't proved it.

I should have been from Missouri, the "show me state" because like I said in another forum....I made a $100,000 profit last year?  You gonna believe me?  Some people would........I can say anything I want on here and I bet half the people would take it "as is".......the point being is those people who talk big I don't think are winning as much as they say they are......otherwise they would be "proving" it with a copy and paste (and don't say your computer can't do it...because that is B.S....one person did actually say that)....OR they would be posting on the prediction board and winning with STRAIGHTS, not the boxes most people win on consistently.  Look at my signature...."Liars are losers." 

Sandy

• RJOh
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20,272 Posts

According to Ion Saliu's website, www.saliu.com/reverse-strategy.html ,he has reverse engineered some winning strategies and formulas and his results and software can be download from his site.

* you don't need to buy every combination, just the winning ones * 

Thumbs Up       

• time*treat
    United States
    Member #13,130
    March 30, 2005
    2,171 Posts

One can spend a few days Twitchlooking at saliu's stuff. I've picked up an idea or two from him, but I prefer to write my own actual code.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 2 of 7
    Subscribe to this topic