Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Paranoid or Prudent?

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 9 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged
emilyg, from your many post I have seen on lottery post  I can see you are a real sweet person. And a real encourager. Yet, despite your niceness.
I walked into a store 3 different occasions and played $5 and the computer gave me back a $20 dollars coupon complements of the lottery! all in a months time. And 1 night 4 numbers right I spent $1 and got 4 right. in the same month.
Also 1 night 3 numbers right and also $9 bucks on another night, On all these I think I spent maybe $20 bucks to play! imagine every time you go and play $5 in the lottery the computer kicks you back a twenty $ nice! Sure its nice but thats all a tease! bait! If that continued i would trade in all my Fives for twenties! who wouldnt! I am starting to think I've got the midis touch! everything i touch turn to gold!
and guess what?
I still think the lottery is rigged, corrupt and the most dishonest people in the entire world!
You know what really gets me, lottery post is always posting things on here about corruption in lotteries. yet if someone says the lottery is corrupts they dis. what gives!
What are all these made up fabrications of someones imagination or did the stories of corruption i read on lottery post real? did the  really happen?
The lottery is corrupt even in small things like Texas forgetting to put one of the balls in the machine for 3 weeks, come on, yeah right! Just things like that tell me something isn't right! Nice monitoring system they have!
 I do not believe that the lottery should EVER make a MISTAKE EVER! NOT EVEN ONCE EVER! they are like GOD to people who believe in fate and chance! They are not allowed to be HUMAN they have a higher vocation! They must be above being human If they want my trust. They can not make mistakes, I am not forgiving of it!
They are not allowed to make a mistake. I know that sounds funny almost saying that a human is not allowed to make a mistake! but you must find some validation in what I am trying to convey don't you?
 Sometimes peoples lives are at stake, some have committed suicide over losing the lottery! These officials don't take things as serious as they should when they make a mistake either or own up to it like they should, not like a real regretful person would. They sort of water down their apology whenever I read their sorrowful sorries to the public! Simply REEKS with arrogance to me!
Imagine if a plane with many lives aboard took off from California and high above the Pacific ocean, the pilot comes over the intercom and says "drats folks sorry I seem to have made a terrible mistake, I knew there was something i forgot, I didn't double check the gas gage before we left, drats! doesn't look as if we have enough fuel to get back to California nor to or destination now! I'm sorry! O well things happen! Thanks for flying the friendly skies folks!!
49 balls and they happen to be missing one! I think it was number 49 didn't get in the machine like twice or 3 times! Give me a break!That shows you right there that the game cant be monitored to well with great skill!
Shows you right there about their monitoring system they have in place!
 It was deliberate! or this monitoring that Todd speaks off sure isn't a very good monitoring system.
And then WE the public are suppose to just accept it! It isn't that I am frustrated. I am not really that concerned about winning! Its that I am tired of cheaters! And stupid lies! And vain apologies! doesn't anyone see I am on your side here!
And what about all the corruption that was just mention in the previous post ? What are we all in denial are something? Deluded because all we can think about is that JACKPOT!

I mean its really scAry how even to mention the word JACKPOT! can get some people in a frenzy

JACKPOT JACKPOT JACKPOT!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Its like we put our brains on off when we hear it!
PLEASE!
JACKPOT!
 These people have been involved in corruption way back since the Philadelphia rigged lottery pick 3 when they rigged the balls to come up 666 and I think even the TV anchor man and host were involved in it!
emilyg I am glad you won but it makes no difference to me one bit!
I've got a whole drawer full.

You are one delusional person. Get a grip...lol

United States
    Member #53080
    June 23, 2007
    26 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Todd I understand what you are saying but this particular chat or discusion is simply about wheather the lottery is monitoring this site CORRECT!

When you start talking about MONITORING a forum you must know above all people that a topic as this one would eventually have some things mentioned about the corruption of the lottery in it.

If this was a topic called "what was your best day or happiest moment winning the lottery". My whole additude would be different. I might very well be talking about a nice day I had  that helped me out once when the lottery paid the rent!

Ok I understand it sounds like I am complaining yet sometimes I wonder what is all the harm in discovering the facts! Its forums and topics like this one that brings out different sides to things.

Thats what makes the wheel turn! let it ride man! No one is against you or your site!

You even said yourself that people even start to think that you are working with the lottery!

What kind of thoughts do you think that conjures up when you mentiuon something like that!

And then telling me to go find some other forum?

What gives!

I am not personally against you!

I am just stating my belief!

=======

Ok lets see, do I think the lottery is monitoring lottery post!???

Hmm?

personally I dont think they are!

I do not think they have the time nor concern to care what lottery post is up to! Not that lottery post isnt a great site but that the lottery doesnt need to monitor lottery post! there is no real reason too.

In otherwords the lottery has their own agenda and it will be followed out no matter what lottery popst is up too.

I do not think lottery post is at the top of their list of concers! Nor do I believe that lottery post has anything to do with swaying the organization to the left or the right.

But I do believe that lottery post thinks its being monitored so what does this tell you.

So is this theory that lottery post is being monitored any different than my theory that the lottery itself is rigged ort fixed or corrupt.

Basically I am talking about the computerized games being fixed mostly! So on that we do agree!

NOW do i believe that anyone from any of the state lotteries have visited lottery post and might be among us. YES! But i do not think they run back to headquarters and say "hey you better do this or that or change this or that because on lottery post they are saying this!"

The lottery org is not running their games according to what the people say, they are very intellegent and very crafty and know exactly what they are doing and needs no help from any one at all! they have been doing what they do along long long time!

So yes i do believe that people from the lottery are in lottery post but i dont think they are concerned not tell anyone they work with that they were on lottery post or that , you better tell the director to change this or that because of something they read on lottery post!

They are simply drinkijng a alchoholic beverage right now smoking a cigertte and laughing at anyone who thinks they need lottery post to run their games!

Thats what I believe. it is an open forunm and that is just what I think. i could be entirely wrong!

They could be in here to find out what everyone is going to play tonight and change the numbers accordingly so no one wins!

In fact I COULD BE from the LOTTERY headquarters and none of ytou would even know it!

Hows that for ya!

So there ya go me and todd are working hand in hand with the lottery! GIVE me a BREAK!

Todd you are probably a real nice guy wanting to win the lottery yourself someday!

Indiana
      United States
      Member #29196
      December 29, 2005
      280 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

@jarasan 

<>You are indeed right!  I stand corrected.  I didn't see that was a free ticket.  WOW! Winning a free quick pick and then winning on that quick pick takes even more skill than buying one.

And you are correct again.we all know that judges, police, doctors and indeed lottery officials can be corrupt.

I simply maintian that when you see all the stories about lottery corruption...across state lines and international boundires...you must begin to question the integrity of lotteries in general.

An you can call me a disgruntled loser or a conspiracy nut but I believe very strongly that some lotteries are corrupt.  And I believe that any objective person looking at the facts would come to the same conclusion.

But hell I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again.

Jim 

Money frees you from doing things you dislike.  Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.  - Groucho Marx

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Todd I understand what you are saying but this particular chat or discusion is simply about wheather the lottery is monitoring this site CORRECT!

When you start talking about MONITORING a forum you must know above all people that a topic as this one would eventually have some things mentioned about the corruption of the lottery in it.

If this was a topic called "what was your best day or happiest moment winning the lottery". My whole additude would be different. I might very well be talking about a nice day I had  that helped me out once when the lottery paid the rent!

Ok I understand it sounds like I am complaining yet sometimes I wonder what is all the harm in discovering the facts! Its forums and topics like this one that brings out different sides to things.

Thats what makes the wheel turn! let it ride man! No one is against you or your site!

You even said yourself that people even start to think that you are working with the lottery!

What kind of thoughts do you think that conjures up when you mentiuon something like that!

And then telling me to go find some other forum?

What gives!

I am not personally against you!

I am just stating my belief!

=======

Ok lets see, do I think the lottery is monitoring lottery post!???

Hmm?

personally I dont think they are!

I do not think they have the time nor concern to care what lottery post is up to! Not that lottery post isnt a great site but that the lottery doesnt need to monitor lottery post! there is no real reason too.

In otherwords the lottery has their own agenda and it will be followed out no matter what lottery popst is up too.

I do not think lottery post is at the top of their list of concers! Nor do I believe that lottery post has anything to do with swaying the organization to the left or the right.

But I do believe that lottery post thinks its being monitored so what does this tell you.

So is this theory that lottery post is being monitored any different than my theory that the lottery itself is rigged ort fixed or corrupt.

Basically I am talking about the computerized games being fixed mostly! So on that we do agree!

NOW do i believe that anyone from any of the state lotteries have visited lottery post and might be among us. YES! But i do not think they run back to headquarters and say "hey you better do this or that or change this or that because on lottery post they are saying this!"

The lottery org is not running their games according to what the people say, they are very intellegent and very crafty and know exactly what they are doing and needs no help from any one at all! they have been doing what they do along long long time!

So yes i do believe that people from the lottery are in lottery post but i dont think they are concerned not tell anyone they work with that they were on lottery post or that , you better tell the director to change this or that because of something they read on lottery post!

They are simply drinkijng a alchoholic beverage right now smoking a cigertte and laughing at anyone who thinks they need lottery post to run their games!

Thats what I believe. it is an open forunm and that is just what I think. i could be entirely wrong!

They could be in here to find out what everyone is going to play tonight and change the numbers accordingly so no one wins!

In fact I COULD BE from the LOTTERY headquarters and none of ytou would even know it!

Hows that for ya!

So there ya go me and todd are working hand in hand with the lottery! GIVE me a BREAK!

Todd you are probably a real nice guy wanting to win the lottery yourself someday!

You turned it into a rant about how the lotteries are all corrupt, so no, this is not just a thread about whether or not lotteries are monitoring Lottery Post.

People who believe like you do tend to be angry and tend to register a membership for the sole purpose of complaining.  As I said before, I don't think you'll like it here much.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #53080
          June 23, 2007
          26 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged
          OK I will try to get off the subject of the lottery being corrupt, but just for the record. Lets say there was some factual proof, you know like a tape recorded meeting between all the lottery directors and on the tape it talks about how they are fixing the game tonight! Would that be enough to convince anyone? Probably not, because people can not get it out of their mind that one day they are going to win that big ol JACKPOT!
          The lottery being rigged would be like a Christian finding out there is no GOD?
          Most would not accept it! Or could accept it!
          Although impossible to prove, like wise the lottery being rigged or fixed without some type of admission in a courtroom by several lottery directors on the stand, in real live time with the taped confessions on live television seen all over the world, anything short of that.. we'll it is all Conspiracy theory! And always will be!
            LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
            Member #50124
            February 26, 2007
            601 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2007, 10:37 pm - IP Logged
            OK I will try to get off the subject of the lottery being corrupt, but just for the record. Lets say there was some factual proof, you know like a tape recorded meeting between all the lottery directors and on the tape it talks about how they are fixing the game tonight! Would that be enough to convince anyone? Probably not, because people can not get it out of their mind that one day they are going to win that big ol JACKPOT!
            The lottery being rigged would be like a Christian finding out there is no GOD?
            Most would not accept it! Or could accept it!
            Although impossible to prove, like wise the lottery being rigged or fixed without some type of admission in a courtroom by several lottery directors on the stand, in real live time with the taped confessions on live television seen all over the world, anything short of that.. we'll it is all Conspiracy theory! And always will be!

I don't think finding out the lottery is rigged would be quite as bad as like finding out there's no god.  lol  Sure people would be ticked, there might be some lawsuits.  But they will fire some high-level dupe(s), they will say it was never the policy of the lottery commission to rig the drawings, the govt would say they fixed the system, set it up with checks and balances so it will never happen again.  And we'd be right back there playing, hoping to catch the big one.

That's exactly what happened with McDonald's million dollar giveaway they have every year.  They found out that someone at the printer's took the million dollar ticket, and gave it to one of his friends, who then split it with him.  And this happened for something like 3 or 4 years before it was found out, IIRC.   Remember that Pakistani or Indian guy who sang the little jingle about how great McDonalds was after he won?  They ran that ad spot for months, then later found out he got the winning game piece from the printer guy.  So, when McDonald's holds that promotion now, nobody goes and buys their, food just to get a game piece.  Nobody pulls that tab off and tries to match it with their monopoly board, right?  WRONG!  The promo is still going strong, as would the lottery, even in light of proven corruption. 

United States
              Member #53080
              June 23, 2007
              26 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2007, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

EXACTLY!

United States
                Member #53080
                June 23, 2007
                26 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2007, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

rubblehead

I was not the first to suggest that the lottery was cheating,

I just enhanced it is all!

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                  Arizona
                  United States
                  Member #52803
                  June 10, 2007
                  88 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2007, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'm going to say something here that will probably cause me to get a lot of criticism. I've been playing lotteries for about six years now. The lotteries that I favor are the PowerBall (preferably a PB lottery pool) and the Arizona Pick 6 (after it gets up to about $2mill). I make enough money to live a comfortable middle class life style, but it's my desire to retire early in life, never to work again. And I've looked at and studied the AZ Pick 6 (and the PB) lottery every which way that I can. I've bought (cheap) software programs thinking this would give me an edge (still haven't won). And recently, I joined lottery post, thinking this is where all of the experts are Wink. First of all, if you look carefully at how these lotteries are conducted (The AZ Pick 6 lottery uses 4 different ball sets chosen at random for each drawing and the lottery is overseen by CPA's), chances are these lotteries just want their games to be just as "random" as they can possibly make it. My guess is that they don't want to leave "chance" to chance. Smile

I hate to sound cynical, but my guess is that any lottery prediction is really just voo-doo science, and if somebody wins using this voo-doo science, it is because of luck. (I would just love to have somebody CONSISTENTLY prove me wrong on this matter!) So why do I still hang around? I'm still willing to try this voo-doo science thinking that maybe it will bring me (beginners) luck in using it. Every system that I've ever tried seems to work (at least a little) at first, but every system that I've ever tried always seems to pan out after awhile (the law of averages).

Now I've noticed that a lot of people (perhaps most) here play the pick 3 and/or pick 4 lotteries, and I have to confess that I don't know much about these (and maybe I should learn), and maybe it is different for these types of lotteries. But like I said before, I want to win enough to retire on.

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                    Indiana
                    United States
                    Member #48725
                    January 7, 2007
                    1953 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2007, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

RubbleHead, I think your mindset that the lottery is rigged is a result of you're not winning a jackpot. You've probably been playing the lottery for years, and how so sweet it would be to plunk down a couple bucks and win the lottery just so you could live the cushy life. I don't think you realize how LUCKY the people that win the lottery are. Let me give you an example of how lucky these people are:

You have just left a bar and you are drunk. Walking down the side walk, someone asks you if you would like a shot at winning $50M. You say "Sure".  They take you to a room that is 500ft long and 500ft wide and place you at the very center of it on a round platform that can spin. They tell you that they will spin you around 20 times, stop the platform, and turn out the lights. There is also a target on one side of the room with a bullseye. If you can hit the bullseye after the lights go out, you win the money(staying on the platform), you'll win the money.

That RubbleHead, is how lucky those people that win the lottery are. So instead of just sitting there complaining about how the lottery is rigged because you have not been blessed with living the cushy life, why don't you take a more proactive approach? I mean, if you're going to play the lottery anyway, why don't you try to come up with a system that will help you win more and possibly hit the jackpot? Also, since this is the age of technology, in your spare time, why don't you learn a computer programming language and create your own custom software to help you create an extremely good system?

Gonna win.Big Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2007, 12:09 am - IP Logged

"I hate to sound cynical, but my guess is that any lottery prediction is really just voo-doo science, and if somebody wins using this voo-doo science, it is because of luck. (I would just love to have somebody CONSISTENTLY prove me wrong on this matter!)"

ArtVandalay

You're not the first to join LP looking for lottery experts to help win a jackpot.  Experts like Gail Howard and Steve Players have their own websites and charge for their services.  LP members are just ordinary folks who like to play and discuss playing lotteries.  The odds of somebody CONSISTENTLY proving anything to you are no better than your odds of winning a lottery jackpot.  If some one had a system that consistently won money, I doubt if they would try and convince others to use it.  They might try to convince others to buy it if they thought they could make more money selling it than using it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5114 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2007, 12:11 am - IP Logged

"You're dealing with the dirtiest industry I've ever seen in my 30 years of doing business..." 

-former Kentucky Lottery CFO Russ Davidson as quoted in the Atlanta Journal Constitution

While this remark has no context attached to it, I do believe it generally reflects the nature of the Lottery industry in the United States and indeed worldwide.

I joined Lottery Post in good faith just as I played the Lottery in good faith.  But my experience with and inquiries into the lottery have caused me to become a cynic and a critic of the lotteries in general.  And while as a rule I do not believe in conspiracy theories I do believe rubblehead is correct in his assessment of lotteries.

<>Before I go on let's get back to the original point of this thread...I too believe lottery employees and lottery officials visit Lottery Post.  They would be foolish not to.  That they actually they look for system players and try to adjust to their methods...I have no idea but I wouldn't put it past them. 

<>As a previous poster pointed out there is essentially nothing wrong with doing research.  I believe lottery employees and officials come here to see what people are sayng about the lotteries and their games.  They don't need to come here to see what games are popular...their sales figures tell them that.  But for the public's unvarnished opinions this is probably the best place for them to get information.

<>I also believe they come here and masquarade as regular players.  It is my opinion that they make positive posts about game changes that they know won't be popular with players...or sing the praises of constant roll overs...or tout the lottery's honesty and security procedures as a means of influencing public opinion.  In other words they are here for propaganda purposes.

<>The truth is rubblehad is correct about the dishonesty.  Anyone who takes the time to research lotteries can find a wealth of scandals world wide that shows the many of the people in charge of lotteries are corrupt.

For example...since 2000, Lottery Directors or high oficials in Colorado, Minnesota, Oregon, North Carolina and Indiana have all resigned because of charges of scandal or corruption. 

In Florida and California lottery officials were fired in scandals the former relating to money and the latter relating to illegal perks.

Indiana has had a scandal over rigged scratch off games.

Indiana and Texas have had scandals involving inflated prizes or mistated odds.

<>Texas, New Jersey and North Carolina have all had scandals (and in some cases indictments) involving G-Tech and Lottery officials.

G-Tech's record of scandal and corruption speaks for itself. 

<>There are 2 scandals in Canada right now...Ontario and the Atlantic provinces...as well as lottery scandals in China and Italy. 

These are not isolated incients.  They are rather a pattern of behavior indicitive of what happens when there is BIG MONEY to be made from the public and little to no real accountability.

Now does any of this prove that lotteries actually rig their games?  NO!  It doesn't prove that at all.  (Well actually the Foreman scandal in Indiana does and perhaps the OLG scandal in Canada does as well.)  But what it does prove is that there are corrupt lottery officials.  And if they are corrupt in their dealings with their friends, colleagues, vendors and business associates...what is to say they are not corrupt in the way they run their games? Are we to believe they are corrupt in their dealings but honest in the way they run their games? 

Face it...corrupt lottery officials (and by default the lotteries they run) are a fact of life.  And to be blunt...I believe if a corrupt lottery official or corrupt employee can rig a game...THEY WILL!

Jim 

<>  

Paranoid>>RR

PRUDENT????????????????????????????????????????????????

when i met HILL 35 years ago<<<she was the best ICE CREAM in the iceeeee cream polaro!o!o!o

when i met mono in the polar 35 years later>>>>>>>JACKPOT!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pukeeat ice crem Agree with stupid>>>>>>>>>>>ENJOY ice crem0!0

If U can't TRUST>>>EVERYONE>>>TRUST>>>yourself>>>!!!!

JACKPOTo!O!o!O,,,,,,,,PartyJack-in-the-Box

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5114 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2007, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Paranoid>>RR

PRUDENT????????????????????????????????????????????????

when i met HILL 35 years ago<<<she was the best ICE CREAM in the iceeeee cream polaro!o!o!o

when i met mono in the polar 35 years later>>>>>>>JACKPOT!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pukeeat ice crem Agree with stupid>>>>>>>>>>>ENJOY ice crem0!0

If U can't TRUST>>>EVERYONE>>>TRUST>>>yourself>>>!!!!

JACKPOTo!O!o!O,,,,,,,,PartyJack-in-the-Box

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>LOTTERY POST^^

HILL.......(said)o!o.............................BILL has to go to....BEADo!o!

BedBig Grin AngelBig Grin SantaDanceLoviesLurkingHit With StickChairJester Laugh

THANK$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>HILL$$$

money talk$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GO to bead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BILL$$$

United States
                            Member #41846
                            June 23, 2006
                            458 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2007, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

pac attack

My reference to people taking other's idea and profiting from them was a reference to other posts where people complained of such actions.  my point was that there are corrupt people in every walk of life.  if these people can find a way to put money in thier pocket they will. Keeping it out of yours is already accompolished by low payouts and locking out numbers whose payout would be excessive. they need a few winners to keep us hooked.

I agree with you that at some point in the future we will learn enough to allow us to predict with accuracy how those balls will behave.  I don't think it will be in my lifetime.

p8

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23260 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2007, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

RubbleHead, I think your mindset that the lottery is rigged is a result of you're not winning a jackpot. You've probably been playing the lottery for years, and how so sweet it would be to plunk down a couple bucks and win the lottery just so you could live the cushy life. I don't think you realize how LUCKY the people that win the lottery are. Let me give you an example of how lucky these people are:

You have just left a bar and you are drunk. Walking down the side walk, someone asks you if you would like a shot at winning $50M. You say "Sure".  They take you to a room that is 500ft long and 500ft wide and place you at the very center of it on a round platform that can spin. They tell you that they will spin you around 20 times, stop the platform, and turn out the lights. There is also a target on one side of the room with a bullseye. If you can hit the bullseye after the lights go out, you win the money(staying on the platform), you'll win the money.

That RubbleHead, is how lucky those people that win the lottery are. So instead of just sitting there complaining about how the lottery is rigged because you have not been blessed with living the cushy life, why don't you take a more proactive approach? I mean, if you're going to play the lottery anyway, why don't you try to come up with a system that will help you win more and possibly hit the jackpot? Also, since this is the age of technology, in your spare time, why don't you learn a computer programming language and create your own custom software to help you create an extremely good system?

I think you're giving "rubblehead" way too much credit.  I think he's just one of those people constantly looking over his shoulder for the aliens that are about to snatch him away.  My bet is that he will never contribute in a positive way to any thread on the the forums.  Any takers?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!