Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Be Lucky

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #51688
April 19, 2007
200 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:36 am - IP Logged

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2007, 11:04 am - IP Logged

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

Perhaps the fact that your post has been looked at almost 40 times and there was no one that answered it tells you that in general we do not have a clue. Green laugh

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2007, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

#1--Buy a ticket

#2--Buy a ticket

#3--Buy a ticket

Simple as that.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7295 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2007, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Step 1: Buy a ticket

Step 2: Put the ticket somewhere you'll forget where you put it

Step 3: Find that ticket the day after it expires

Step 4: Check the winning numbers and feel LUCKY because the ticket matched none of them

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Rules,Respect and appreciate the Laws of the number world,Study your all states results chart because this is where you can build a powerful hot list,,Then buy your Tickets and Wait your Turn; it will come,,,,,Delores247

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2007, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

irondoor827

Just my $.02, but the way I see it there isn't a thing you can do other than "being born under the right star". People are either lucky, or they're not, it's that simple.

Ever heard of The Sharper Image?  The founder, Richard Thalmeyer (sp?) started out by selling runner's watches for $19.95 in small classified ads in runner's magazines and turned that into a multi-million dollar catalog company which now has brick and mortar stores, too. 

Granted he put a lot of work into it, but to begin like that...

Well. there are other forces at work.  

I know, a lot of people say "the harder I work the luckier I get", but for every Richard Thalmeyer there's hundreds of people who have worked just as hard if not harder, and nada......

Besides, we're talking lotto here.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I have a camel's foot on my keychain.

United States
                Member #51688
                April 19, 2007
                200 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

CLUE # 1.

although Lucky  and  unlucky  people  have  simular wants  and  desires unlucky peoples dreams tend  to  remain nothing  more  than  an  elusive fantasy ,while  lucky people are  often able  to easily  obtain what  they  want  from  life ;

The first lesson  I  think  to  being  Lucky  is  beleiving  your  lucky ;

yiddish saying ;

if  an  unlucky man  sold  unbrellas it  would  stop raining and  if  he  made  candels , the  sun  would  never  set ;and  if  he  made  coffins ,people  would  stop dying :

United States
                  Member #51688
                  April 19, 2007
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Perhaps the fact that your post has been looked at almost 40 times and there was no one that answered it tells you that in general we do not have a clue. Green laugh

Badger ...thats  was  my  point ...I  kind  of  senced  that  when  no  one  believed  someone  on  lotterypost  hit  for  a  million;

suggesting  were  all  lossers  and  unlucky  people ;

If your  unlucky  at  numbers  theres  a  good  chance  your  unlucky  in  life  too...school,jobs,relationshis  ect...

this  is  heavy  duty  stuff ....its  how  we  think !

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                    Member #19043
                    July 24, 2005
                    7378 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

CLUE # 1.

although Lucky  and  unlucky  people  have  simular wants  and  desires unlucky peoples dreams tend  to  remain nothing  more  than  an  elusive fantasy ,while  lucky people are  often able  to easily  obtain what  they  want  from  life ;

yiddish saying ;

if  an  unlucky man  sold  unbrellas it  would  stop raining and  if  he  made  candels , the  sun  would  never  set ;and  if  he  made  coffins ,people  would  stop dying :

Irondoor i disagree,i don't think believing that you are lucky or not determines your Luck or the dreams we have and another thing are you Testing?I Think you had made up your mind when you asked LP,what's up with that?And by the way eventhough i think i am not lucky i still win so i say anyone can win just don't count on it,by that i mean i would not put the mortage payment on a number,goodluck,,,,delores247

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                      Wandering Aimlessly
                      United States
                      Member #25360
                      November 5, 2005
                      4461 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2007, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I have a camel's foot on my keychain.

Well, that wasn't very lucky for the camel. 

United States
                        Member #51688
                        April 19, 2007
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2007, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor i disagree,i don't think believing that you are lucky or not determines your Luck or the dreams we have and another thing are you Testing?I Think you had made up your mind when you asked LP,what's up with that?And by the way eventhough i think i am not lucky i still win so i say anyone can win just don't count on it,by that i mean i would not put the mortage payment on a number,goodluck,,,,delores247

delores247  ....THIS  POST  IS  NOT  ABOUT  WEATHER  OR  NOT  SOMEONE , AGREES  OR  DISAGREES  THATS  WHAT  SHAPES  UNLUCKY  PEOPLES  LIVES ;

If  you  read  the  first  POST  I  ask  for  peoples  3 or  4  step  solution  to  being  Lucky !!!!!!

YOU  SAID  IN  YOUR  REPLY:And by the way eventhough i think i am not lucky i still win so i say anyone can win just don't count on it,by that i mean i would not put the mortage payment on a number"

Being  Lucky , is  a  way  of  life  and  how  a  person  thinks about  themselves and  others it  goes  far  beyound  numbers it  is  reflected  in  their  Health ;family;employment;relationships

and  in  the  numbers ;DO  YOU  HIT  NUMBERS  IN  TEXAS  3-4 times  a  week ??/does  it  reflect  in  your  pocket-book  (do  you  make  money  from  it)??///

this  post  is  not  for  DRAMA  or  opinion...this  post  is  for  solutions

to  being  LUCKY ;

Your  the  best  knowldegabe  person  I know  with  numbers  and  now  you  have  a  chance  to  be  very  lucky  with  the  lottery and  in  life ;so  stick  around  and  change  the  future  since  you  can  never  change  the  past:

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2007, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Don't worry, the camel passed peacefully in his sleep, which was on a Wednesday, hump day.

United States
                            Member #51688
                            April 19, 2007
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2007, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

reminder;

CLUE # 1.

yiddish saying ;

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5114 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2007, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

L@@K's like U stepped in that.....ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't wash UR FEET for a week

SpamRazz..............."You" will then HAVE good LUCK^^