Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Be Lucky

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #51688
April 19, 2007
200 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2007, 12:41 am - IP Logged

there  was   no  negative  statement    and  when  I  tried  to  edit  I  found  out  that  there  is  a  20  min  time  limit  which  I  had  no  idea  was  on  forums ; I  mis-readClown  an  old  post ;

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5587 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

there  was   no  negative  statement    and  when  I  tried  to  edit  I  found  out  that  there  is  a  20  min  time  limit  which  I  had  no  idea  was  on  forums ; I  mis-readClown  an  old  post ;

__it happens , don't worry about it.

United States
      Member #51688
      April 19, 2007
      200 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2007, 2:11 am - IP Logged

__it happens , don't worry about it.

Thanks  been  down  with  illness  these  last  few  days  could t  be  summmer  cold ;

Jarasan  what  does  this  mean ?/ What is your conceptual continuity?

(2)  I  lived  in  siliver  springs  before ::Hyper

Think  and  Be  RICH;

United States
        Member #51688
        April 19, 2007
        200 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2007, 2:22 am - IP Logged

How can a person like you be depressed? I thought you had it all under control.

But don't be depressed. LP members are here to alleviate any stress you might be feeling.

I hope that helped. Cheer up and take some of your own advice...lol Just joshin...

We all have our good and bad days...hang in there....

Thanks  PACattack ;

In  responce  to  your  first  question ;  HOW  CAN  I  BE  DEPRESSED ? EASY  ....Being  positive  is  hard  work  you  have  to  stay  on  it  , can  an  AHLOHOLIC  WORK  AT  A  BAR  OR  LIQUIOR  STORE  ...NOT  IF  he  wants  to  stay  clean !!!!!!  I  fight  a  lot  of  crap  everyday  and  don't  always  win ......I  move  forward  and  try  again  latter;

Think  I  will  have  a  cup  of  my  own  medicine  but  may  need  surgery depends  if  I  hit  a  number  this  week !!!Group Hug 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2007, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  been  down  with  illness  these  last  few  days  could t  be  summmer  cold ;

Jarasan  what  does  this  mean ?/ What is your conceptual continuity?

(2)  I  lived  in  siliver  springs  before ::Hyper

Think  and  Be  RICH;

I hope you feel better, I know a few people that have come down with enteritis.

"What is your conceptual continuity?" are Frank Zappa lyrics that just seem to stick, they come from a song called "Stinkfoot" on the album "Apostrophe" here is the verse where it comes from:

" Well then Fido got up off the floor an' he rolled over
          An' he looked me straight in the eye
          An' you know what he said?
          Once upon a time
          Somebody say to me
          (This is a dog talkin' now)
          What is your Conceptual Continuity?
          Well, I told him right then
          (Fido said)
          It should be easy to see
          The crux of the biscuit
          Is the Apostrophe(')
          Well, you know
          The man who was talkin' to the dog
          Looked at the dog an' he said: (sort of staring in disbelief)
          "You can't say that!"

He said:
          "IT DOESN'T, 'n YOU CAN'T!
          I WON'T, 'n IT DON'T!
          IT HASN'T, IT ISN'T, IT EVEN AIN'T
          'N IT SHOULDN'T . . .
          IT COULDN'T!"
          He told me NO NO NO!
          I told him YES YES YES!
          I said: "I do it all the time . . .
          Ain't this boogie a mess!

This is but a small example and they are stoney lyrics but the music that accompanied it was incredible then as it is today, Frank Zappa was a genius, his arrangements, orchestrations, musical talent, and thinking will never be forgotten.  His early death was tragic.

United States
            Member #51688
            April 19, 2007
            200 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2007, 1:13 am - IP Logged

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

the  first  rule  should  be  listen  to  yourself ...if  something  says  don't  play  today  ...then  dont  play...the  other  day  I  wanted  to  play  2  numbers  723  and  3215...with  one  dollar  in  my  pocket  and  no  more  money  for  bus  fare  to  get  to  work  the  next  day  july  23 ,2007  and  its  my  Sons  birthday  I  needed  a  hit  like  no  other  ...but  my  hunch  and  seeing  everyone  wearing  red  cloughing  all  told  me  not  to  play  so  I  did  not  play  and  that  evening  the  number  came  923  and  4321  and  I  love  to  play  straight  tickets  so  in  this  case ...I  am  glad  I  did  not  play;  just  keep  those  hunches  comming ....Banana