Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Be Lucky

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
Florida
United States
Member #6147
August 8, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor.....there are no steps to take in order to become lucky in the lottery.  You've got to work your systems and rundowns, look for trends, pairs, etc.  Yeah, after using some skills, luck may enter to it, but you will only get out of it what you put into it. Research so many of the suggestions and systems posted on LP.  While no guarantees offered, if you work on it, it just may work for you.

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
    Member #51688
    April 19, 2007
    200 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Granted he put a lot of work into it, but to begin like that...

Well. there are other forces at work.  

I know, a lot of people say "the harder I work the luckier I get", but for every Richard Thalmeyer there's hundreds of people who have worked just as hard if not harder, and nada......

rule 2;  maximize  your  chance opportunitties ;

lucky people create ,notice  and  act  upon the  chance opportunities in  their lives;

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

"How to Be Lucky"

Why don't you just ask Lucky?

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I think this is pretty much what I said to you!

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
          Member #51688
          April 19, 2007
          200 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor.....there are no steps to take in order to become lucky in the lottery.  You've got to work your systems and rundowns, look for trends, pairs, etc.  Yeah, after using some skills, luck may enter to it, but you will only get out of it what you put into it. Research so many of the suggestions and systems posted on LP.  While no guarantees offered, if you work on it, it just may work for you.

stavros  ...............this  post  as  I  have  stated  previously  is  about  solutions  to  being  lucky please  be  more  positive;

the  first  step  is  to  believe  your  lucky  and  step  two  is  too  maximize  your  chance  opportunities; I  think  everyone  here  does  that  with  the  numerical  number systems,being  lucky  goes  deeper  ....than  lottery numbers  it  is  a  way  of  Life ;

have  you  been  around  people  who  hit  a  lot  or  talked  to them  during  their  winning  streek ?//  I  have ,  their  on  the  upbeat  and  they  hit  day  and  night  pick 3 numbers  so  far  in  the  last  week  they  have  scored  over  a  $1,000......I  want  more  lucky  people  around  me  and  not  the  hum-drum  and  drama  ridden -voices  I  HAVE  SEEN  ON  These  types  of  post;

Be  lucky  in  everything  in  your life  and  you  will  never  say :(there are no steps to take in order to become lucky )

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
            Albany,Georgia
            United States
            Member #45615
            August 24, 2006
            2135 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

you can always buy some luck!! and save some money!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Badger ...thats  was  my  point ...I  kind  of  senced  that  when  no  one  believed  someone  on  lotterypost  hit  for  a  million;

suggesting  were  all  lossers  and  unlucky  people ;

If your  unlucky  at  numbers  theres  a  good  chance  your  unlucky  in  life  too...school,jobs,relationshis  ect...

this  is  heavy  duty  stuff ....its  how  we  think !

Good point made, irondoor827.  Perhaps it's because none of us know how to be lucky that we all operate in "logical" mode ; trying to use statistics, overdue numbers, etc. so that we feel that we can control the outcome of what will be drawn.  But in the end (which is why I have my current signiture) you end up having to be lucky in order to get the numbers that are drawn.  No matter what method you use, the only thing certain is that someone will win.  When and who is the only remaining question. But if no luck was involved, then that same person could use the same method regulalry and win regularly.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

sector46's avatar - image php?u=16565&dateline=
                Clermont, FL
                United States
                Member #53456
                July 7, 2007
                20 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

WRONG ,  I've been very lucky in life, and still believe it's mostly

Math.  Wheel Wheel  & Wheel , you'll hit sooner or later. 

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor, in my opinion, luck comes in many forms to everyone all day long for weeks and months and years. Just because it doesen't involve money doesen't mean it's unimportant.

Everytime a heavy storm comes by and you don't get struck, you are lucky.

Everytime you take a shower in the morning and don't slip in the tub and break your neck, you are lucky.

Everytime you drive to work and don't get T-boned by a red light runner, or get a flat tire while doing 80 on the highway, you're lucky.

Everytime you walk down a busy street in a busy town and not get shot by a stray bullet, you're lucky.

Everytime you eat at a restaurant and don't get food poisoning because of an inept food prep handler, you're lucky.

Everyday there are little wonders happening around us that we take for granted. They just don't involve money.

As time goes on, the little wonders do involve money and then we all of a sudden notice luck.

The people you say who are up a thousand are running through their little wonder at this moment, but believe me, it won't go on forever. It's only a streak and that streak will run it's course.

As long as everyone keeps being dilligent and studies the trends and patterns, and plays the game, will run through the money streak.

Six days ago I hit on the p-3 straight here in Floriduh. I pretty much just got most of my money back from all the losses since the last straight win. I won because I was looking at the betslip, and at the last second I decided to play a 2 at the end of 712, and not a 1 as I originally intended. 

The word luck is man made. It is an explanation created by humans who can't understand how an event happened.

In my opinion, you can't force luck, you just have to do your best and wait for it to show up. 

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                    Member #19043
                    July 24, 2005
                    7378 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

delores247  ....THIS  POST  IS  NOT  ABOUT  WEATHER  OR  NOT  SOMEONE , AGREES  OR  DISAGREES  THATS  WHAT  SHAPES  UNLUCKY  PEOPLES  LIVES ;

If  you  read  the  first  POST  I  ask  for  peoples  3 or  4  step  solution  to  being  Lucky !!!!!!

YOU  SAID  IN  YOUR  REPLY:And by the way eventhough i think i am not lucky i still win so i say anyone can win just don't count on it,by that i mean i would not put the mortage payment on a number"

Being  Lucky , is  a  way  of  life  and  how  a  person  thinks about  themselves and  others it  goes  far  beyound  numbers it  is  reflected  in  their  Health ;family;employment;relationships

and  in  the  numbers ;DO  YOU  HIT  NUMBERS  IN  TEXAS  3-4 times  a  week ??/does  it  reflect  in  your  pocket-book  (do  you  make  money  from  it)??///

this  post  is  not  for  DRAMA  or  opinion...this  post  is  for  solutions

to  being  LUCKY ;

Your  the  best  knowldegabe  person  I know  with  numbers  and  now  you  have  a  chance  to  be  very  lucky  with  the  lottery and  in  life ;so  stick  around  and  change  the  future  since  you  can  never  change  the  past:

MY!MY!,I am not the enemy here so don't treat me like one,and for the record i was not causing any drama,An opinion is an answer What is yours ?other than an opinion,Over the time i have played in Texas,Yes i have made a profit and i didnot win everyday,I thought this thread was about luck and not about my win in Texas,I didnot disrespect you i just told how i saw it or i gave my input and if that is not what you were looking for then it is all good, case closed

I see it now Irondoor as long as they don't disagree with you,And by the way Mr i am wearing RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me if i don't wish you a very pleasant Day,Delores247

United States
                      Member #51688
                      April 19, 2007
                      200 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Good point made, irondoor827.  Perhaps it's because none of us know how to be lucky that we all operate in "logical" mode ; trying to use statistics, overdue numbers, etc. so that we feel that we can control the outcome of what will be drawn.  But in the end (which is why I have my current signiture) you end up having to be lucky in order to get the numbers that are drawn.  No matter what method you use, the only thing certain is that someone will win.  When and who is the only remaining question. But if no luck was involved, then that same person could use the same method regulalry and win regularly.

Badger...unlucky  and  lucky people  are  equaly  smart  and  each can  hit  a  number ;the  lucky  person  will  always  hit  more  often!!!

how  many  ties  have  you  posted  numbers  for  your  state  but  failed  to  play  it  yourself ???

I  do  it  all the  time...each  of  us  wants  to  win  and  have  a  good  life and  better  relationships ;but  the  unlucky person  is  always  in  search  of  a  better  lifew  and  always  one  or  two  numbes off  ,but  the  luck people  in  life  always  seem  to  win  even  when  they  loose ;Because  lucky  people  think  different ,they  see  positveness  in  everything they  do  or  in  their  life  situations ; U  se  anysystem  with  postiveness  and  extream confidence  in  yourself  and  see  how  many  numbers  you  hit ?/ 

United States
                        Member #51688
                        April 19, 2007
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

MY!MY!,I am not the enemy here so don't treat me like one,and for the record i was not causing any drama,An opinion is an answer What is yours ?other than an opinion,Over the time i have played in Texas,Yes i have made a profit and i didnot win everyday,I thought this thread was about luck and not about my win in Texas,I didnot disrespect you i just told how i saw it or i gave my input and if that is not what you were looking for then it is all good, case closed

I see it now Irondoor as long as they don't disagree with you,And by the way Mr i am wearing RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me if i don't wish you a very pleasant Day,Delores247

delores247 ;

Have  you  got  time  to  look  up  ARGUMENTATIVE  PEOPLE ???

IF  YOU  GOT  THE  TIME  COULD  YOU  LOOK  IT  UP  FOR  ME  AND  POST  IT  ????  I  WOULD  APPRECIATE  YOU  DOING  THAT  FOR  ME ;

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Badger...unlucky  and  lucky people  are  equaly  smart  and  each can  hit  a  number ;the  lucky  person  will  always  hit  more  often!!!

how  many  ties  have  you  posted  numbers  for  your  state  but  failed  to  play  it  yourself ???

I  do  it  all the  time...each  of  us  wants  to  win  and  have  a  good  life and  better  relationships ;but  the  unlucky person  is  always  in  search  of  a  better  lifew  and  always  one  or  two  numbes off  ,but  the  luck people  in  life  always  seem  to  win  even  when  they  loose ;Because  lucky  people  think  different ,they  see  positveness  in  everything they  do  or  in  their  life  situations ; U  se  anysystem  with  postiveness  and  extream confidence  in  yourself  and  see  how  many  numbers  you  hit ?/ 

I hate to break the news to you, but there are countles millions who think positive all the time, and still have bad luck, and even sometimes much worse.

Most blanket statements like the one you made are wrong.

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                            Member #19043
                            July 24, 2005
                            7378 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

delores247 ;

Have  you  got  time  to  look  up  ARGUMENTATIVE  PEOPLE ???

IF  YOU  GOT  THE  TIME  COULD  YOU  LOOK  IT  UP  FOR  ME  AND  POST  IT  ????  I  WOULD  APPRECIATE  YOU  DOING  THAT  FOR  ME ;

Oh Yes i looked it up and i am not that type of person ,i just hate for you to disk the numbers and you are the one who said it was not about opinions,The lottery is no exact science,The only certianty here is there is no certianty,And i still stick to the rules of respecting the Laws of the number world and you will go far money wise$$$$$,I am still angry with you irondoor,I'll get a cold drink so i can cool off,I don't like being mean to people unlike yourself,,,,Delores247

United States
                              Member #51688
                              April 19, 2007
                              200 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

I hate to break the news to you, but there are countles millions who think positive all the time, and still have bad luck, and even sometimes much worse.

Most blanket statements like the one you made are wrong.

Pac-  HOW  ARE  YOU  TODAY ?/

well  you  just  made  a  blanket  statement<>>>>>>>>>>

there  are  countless millions  who  think  positive and who  still  have  bad  luck"

the  question  we focuse  here  on  this  post  is  what  LUCKY PEOPLE  CALL  GOODLUCK  AND  WHAT  UNLUCKY  PEOPLE  DECRIBE  AS  BAD  LUCK ;

Example  a  person  ,goes  to  the  bank  and  while  waiting  in  line  get  shot  in  the  leg  by  a  bank  robber ,an  unlucky  person  would  say  that  was  the  worst  thing  that  ever happend  to  me  i  had  a  bad  day"

A  lucky  person  would  get  shot  in  the  leg  and  say  man  I  sure  was  lucky  today  there  was a  bank  robbery  and  i  didn't  get  killed  or  crippled  for  life  I  just  got  a  bullet  in  the  legg  I  was    sure  lucky today  !!!!!