Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Be Lucky

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Pac-  HOW  ARE  YOU  TODAY ?/

well  you  just  made  a  blanket  statement<>>>>>>>>>>

there  are  countless millions  who  think  positive and who  still  have  bad  luck"

the  question  we focuse  here  on  this  post  is  what  LUCKY PEOPLE  CALL  GOODLUCK  AND  WHAT  UNLUCKY  PEOPLE  DECRIBE  AS  BAD  LUCK ;

Example  a  person  ,goes  to  the  bank  and  while  waiting  in  line  get  shot  in  the  leg  by  a  bank  robber ,an  unlucky  person  would  say  that  was  the  worst  thing  that  ever happend  to  me  i  had  a  bad  day"

A  lucky  person  would  get  shot  in  the  leg  and  say  man  I  sure  was  lucky  today  there  was a  bank  robbery  and  i  didn't  get  killed  or  crippled  for  life  I  just  got  a  bullet  in  the  legg  I  was    sure  lucky today  !!!!!

So are you saying that because he was shot in the leg, and looked at it positively, that he's gonna win money all the time?

Please give me a break. You and Manzplan should call each other up. You'd have a great time together.

The following is not a blanket statement...it's a fact.

Just because you are positive all the time doesen't mean you will come into money all the time. If you disagree with such fundamental idea as that one, well then there is no point in going any further with this on my part.

I like to think I got over the basics of life a long long time ago. I guess you haven't.

United States
    Member #51688
    April 19, 2007
    200 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

The Complainers
    You're familiar with the complainers, grouches, and other negative types — there are sure to be a few among the people you know. According to these people, the only thing life has to offer is bad luck. Their principal characteristic is that they love to complain — finding a solution to their miseries would eliminate their primary reason for living! Their only mission seems to be to throw a bucket of cold water on anyone who demonstrates enthusiasm for anything. The problem is that their attitude is toxic: their illness is contagious — and therefore dangerous.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

The Complainers
      You're familiar with the complainers, grouches, and other negative types — there are sure to be a few among the people you know. According to these people, the only thing life has to offer is bad luck. Their principal characteristic is that they love to complain — finding a solution to their miseries would eliminate their primary reason for living! Their only mission seems to be to throw a bucket of cold water on anyone who demonstrates enthusiasm for anything. The problem is that their attitude is toxic: their illness is contagious — and therefore dangerous.

I wish I didn't have to bust your rosy balloon, but it's called REALITY.

We live in a world full of realities from A to Z.

OK...I'll tickle your ear.

WOW! You are so right, If I was only skipping down the street with a t-shirst that said 'Lets save the whales" while I was whistling too-tellee-too, everything will just be fantabulous.

You better wake up and smell the roses, because life ain't that quaint.

You can be full of happiness and wonder and joy, and still get hit by a bus. Get off your cloud and come back down to earth.

I don't sugar coat something when I know better. That's reality. It's not being negative, that's just the way things are.

Again, just because you're a happy go lucky type of person doesen't mean trouble won't come your way, or that you'll come into money.

How to be lucky? That's like saying.."How to be chinese"...lol

I wonder how many of those 3000 people who died in the twin towers were positive thinkers?

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Pac writes:  "The word luck is man made."

True, but what about the word cluck?  I mean, who named the sound a chicken makes?   What about pluck?  There's a mystery here since both words relate to a chicken and have the letters

l-u-c-k in them. 

(spooky!)

United States
          Member #51688
          April 19, 2007
          200 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2007, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

First  I  will  re-inforce  what  I  said  in  my  first  post  this  POST  IS  ABOUT  SOLUTIONS  IF  YOU  HAvE  A  3  OR  4  STEP  SOLUTION  TO  BEING  LUCKY  THEN  POST;

i  STARTED  ANOTHER  POST  FOR  COMPLAINERS  AND  THOSE  WHO  DON'T  BELIEVE  OR  IN  SHORT  ITS  THE  COMPLAINT  POST ,- ( POST  ALL  THE  NEGATIVE  STUFF  THATS  ON  YOUR  CHEST  I  DONT  NEED  IT  ON  THIS  POST)  PEOPLE  HERE  WANT  SOLUTIONS  NOT  PROBLEMS  ...WONDER  WHERE  I  GOT  THAT ??/

ANYWAY  THIS  IS  A  QUESTION  I  ASKED  TODAY  ON  THE  POST ;   

Argumentative

Argumentative is an evidentiary objection raised in response to a question which prompts a witness to draw inferences from facts of the case. An argumentative objection is raised as "badgering the witness."

Often, argumentative questions do not seek to establish additional facts or check the reliability of existing facts. Instead, they are meant only to cause a witness to argue with the examiner.

An "argumentative" objection is often stated as "Objection your Honour, argumentative."

argumentative questions

United States
            Member #51688
            April 19, 2007
            200 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

True, but what about the word cluck?  I mean, who named the sound a chicken makes?   What about pluck?  There's a mystery here since both words relate to a chicken and have the letters

l-u-c-k in them. 

(spooky!)

whats  real  spooky  is  that  all  words  are  man  made on  this  planet:

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

First  I  will  re-inforce  what  I  said  in  my  first  post  this  POST  IS  ABOUT  SOLUTIONS  IF  YOU  HAvE  A  3  OR  4  STEP  SOLUTION  TO  BEING  LUCKY  THEN  POST;

i  STARTED  ANOTHER  POST  FOR  COMPLAINERS  AND  THOSE  WHO  DON'T  BELIEVE  OR  IN  SHORT  ITS  THE  COMPLAINT  POST ,- ( POST  ALL  THE  NEGATIVE  STUFF  THATS  ON  YOUR  CHEST  I  DONT  NEED  IT  ON  THIS  POST)  PEOPLE  HERE  WANT  SOLUTIONS  NOT  PROBLEMS  ...WONDER  WHERE  I  GOT  THAT ??/

Argumentative

Argumentative is an evidentiary objection raised in response to a question which prompts a witness to draw inferences from facts of the case. An argumentative objection is raised as "badgering the witness."

Often, argumentative questions do not seek to establish additional facts or check the reliability of existing facts. Instead, they are meant only to cause a witness to argue with the examiner.

An "argumentative" objection is often stated as "Objection your Honour, argumentative."

argumentative questions

You are a very starnge individual.

First you ask a question, and then you start giving clues. When someone disagrees with you, they are complaining.

The only person that needs a clue is you. Go buy one if you have to.

Often, argumentative questions do not seek to establish additional facts or check the reliability of existing facts.

OH>>>>> And you have facts? Facts that no one can produce. What facts do you have? Was their a scientific study done on positive thinking that I'm not aware of?

Here we go again...another authority on facts dealing with obscure idealisms.

Get a life!

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                Wandering Aimlessly
                United States
                Member #25360
                November 5, 2005
                4461 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Iron door, I hope you're not talking about my chicken.  He wasn't really argumentative, but he did have a fowl mouth on him.  He got very addicted to the lottery after marrying a game hen.  They played the horses and one day they hit the eggsacta and bought the farm. That usually isn't a very lucky thing for people.  Apparently it's okay for chickens.  

Which proves my point....luck for some is doomsday for others.  Sorry if my logic seems scrambled, but I just had to lay it on the line.

Turkey

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                  Member #19043
                  July 24, 2005
                  7378 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Argumentative

argumentative questions

Irondoor827 This is not a court of Law,What are you doing?No one is on Trial,get a grip and behave yourself ;you are the one who needs to check yourself before judging whose complaining,I can easily answer this for you,You are the person whose complaining,Everyone here is only doing what you asked and for the record i am not angry,i am very calm and i am not Dangerous as you accused me of being,That is another prejudgment,you owe this panel an apology shame on you!!!!!

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

whats  real  spooky  is  that  all  words  are  man  made on  this  planet:

That's right. And since Man is a fallible creature, some of the ways man defines words can be self serving.

You are no authority on how to create luck. That's a fact.

Just like I'm not an authority on the correct way to build a rocket.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5142 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2007, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

l-u-c-k in them. 

(spooky!)

Do U or Pac......................"REALIZE" ??

"YOU" just DESCRIBED the

"LIVE EARTH"

concerts..........sponcered by BIG AL GORIE & his GANG??????????

MANY bands were invited to peform...............pay for peformamce 

was a JOKE and many REFUSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GORIE & GANG was so "CHEAP" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

but...................this pided piper was able to intice many to do it ^^

for................................."FREE" but not WE!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5142 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Do U or Pac......................"REALIZE" ??

"YOU" just DESCRIBED the

"LIVE EARTH"

concerts..........sponcered by BIG AL GORIE & his GANG??????????

MANY bands were invited to peform...............pay for peformamce 

was a JOKE and many REFUSED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GORIE & GANG was so "CHEAP" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

but...................this pided piper was able to intice many to do it ^^

for................................."FREE" but not WE!!

PUR little big>>>AL

He's throwing a CHEAP  wedding  for<

his daughter............................................................................TOO!

Did any of UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU get an invitation??

thanks so glad  (WE DID'nt) ChairSun Smiley CryingBig Grin  hot time in the big city wedding Drum Lovies

United States
                          Member #51688
                          April 19, 2007
                          200 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2007, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

PACATTACK  AND  DELORES  PLEASE  READ  ABOUT  WHAT  I  WANT  ON  THIS  POST  ;

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

NO  MENTION  OF  MONEY!! (FACT).

NO  ROOM  FOR  negative  OPINION OR  COMPLAINTS ; ( FACT)

THERE  HAS  BEEN  A  SCIENTIFIC  STUDY  ON  LUCK  (DR.RICHARD WISEMAN  FIRST  BOOK THE  LUCK FACTOR)

NO  RULE  WHICH  REQURIES  YOU  TO  BE  AN  AUTHORITY (FACT) .

HOWEVER  THERE  IS  A  POST  TO  COMPLAIN  ...DOWN  THE  HALL  AND  2  DOORS  TO  THE  LEFT  ...BUT  NOT  THIS  POST :    ..  ..... IT  IS    called  the  complaint  POST  and  put  there  FOR  THE  COMPLAINERS; (FACT  )  

United States
                            Member #51688
                            April 19, 2007
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor827 This is not a court of Law,What are you doing?No one is on Trial,get a grip and behave yourself ;you are the one who needs to check yourself before judging whose complaining,I can easily answer this for you,You are the person whose complaining,Everyone here is only doing what you asked and for the record i am not angry,i am very calm and i am not Dangerous as you accused me of being,That is another prejudgment,you owe this panel an apology shame on you!!!!!

Argumentative

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2007, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Argumentative

I've got something positive to say.

Go get some help. Immediately....lol