Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to Be Lucky

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 years ago by irondoor827.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #51688
April 19, 2007
200 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2007, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Iron door, I hope you're not talking about my chicken.  He wasn't really argumentative, but he did have a fowl mouth on him.  He got very addicted to the lottery after marrying a game hen.  They played the horses and one day they hit the eggsacta and bought the farm. That usually isn't a very lucky thing for people.  Apparently it's okay for chickens.  

Which proves my point....luck for some is doomsday for others.  Sorry if my logic seems scrambled, but I just had to lay it on the line.

Turkey

no  way  justexploring  .....is  he  a  city-chicken ??

or  is  he  Just   roosting  his  own  horn ??/

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
    Member #19043
    July 24, 2005
    7378 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

PACATTACK  AND  DELORES  PLEASE  READ  ABOUT  WHAT  I  WANT  ON  THIS  POST  ;

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

NO  MENTION  OF  MONEY!! (FACT).

NO  ROOM  FOR  negative  OPINION OR  COMPLAINTS ; ( FACT)

THERE  HAS  BEEN  A  SCIENTIFIC  STUDY  ON  LUCK  (DR.RICHARD WISEMAN  FIRST  BOOK THE  LUCK FACTOR)

NO  RULE  WHICH  REQURIES  YOU  TO  BE  AN  AUTHORITY (FACT) .

HOWEVER  THERE  IS  A  POST  TO  COMPLAIN  ...DOWN  THE  HALL  AND  2  DOORS  TO  THE  LEFT  ...BUT  NOT  THIS  POST :    ..  ..... IT  IS    called  the  complaint  POST  and  put  there  FOR  THE  COMPLAINERS; (FACT  )  

Okay irondoor blame yourself for this one

STep 1,Always agree with irondoor

Step 2 buy all books pretaining to the Luck factor or just ask irondoor first which will be the best

Step3,never ever wear Red like i did  while misunderstanding Irondoor

Step4 stick to the lottery and stay out of threads like this one,The End,,,,,,Delores247

United States
      Member #51688
      April 19, 2007
      200 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

reminder;

CLUE # 1.

although Lucky  and  unlucky  people  have  simular wants  and  desires unlucky peoples dreams tend  to  remain nothing  more  than  an  elusive fantasy ,while  lucky people are  often able  to easily  obtain what  they  want  from  life ;

The first lesson  I  think  to  being  Lucky  is  beleiving  your  lucky ;

yiddish saying ;

if  an  unlucky man  sold  unbrellas it  would  stop raining and  if  he  made  candels , the  sun  would  never  set ;and  if  he  made  coffins ,people  would  stop dying :

rule 2;  maximize  your  chance opportunitties ;

lucky people create ,notice  and  act  upon the  chance opportunities in  their lives;

Rule 03 :: listen  to  your  lucky  hunches :

lucky  people make succesful decisions by  using thier intuitions and gut feelings;

Example-I  went  to  the  store  and  payed  my  numbers  , after  I  finshed  my  list  I  asked  the  clerk  how  much  is  that  he  said 5.50  and  my  GUT  told  me  to  play  that  so  I  played  550

I  won $80.00  a  lucky  hunch;

rule 04 :

EXPECT GOOD  FRTUNE ;

Lucky people expectations about  their future helps  them fulfil their dreams and  ambitions:

expect  the  best  and  reach  high , cost a  lot  less  than  reaching  behind  you  or  not  having  any expectation ;

ever  go  on  a  trip  with  no  direction ,its  like  sitting  in  a  car  engine  running  and  sitting a  a  pile  of  blocks unable  to  move  forward ;

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31364 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

what  3 or  4  steps  can  you  take  to  become  a  Lucky  and profitable  winner;

In Other words  what  does  it  take  to  be  a  winner: :???Dance

1.  Listen to your inner voice

2.  Visualize yourself winning

3.  Review each day what has worked in the past - when you won.

4.  Try new ways - don't be stuck in a rut.  Be open to new systems.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Rule number one: Never ever let someone express their opinions.

Rule number two: If they do...just berrate them until no end.

Rule number three: Keep trying to drill and convince an irreparable idea to your readers.

Rule number five: Re-post one of your earlier posts.

Rule number six: I know....and the reader is cluless. They just fell off the boat, and have no clue as to what reality really is. Yes!!!!!!! I proclaim that I know the secrets of the universe.....now that's a plan....why not....it's a free for all....

I can't cure the common cold, but i know what the secrets of the universe is. And not only that...I know what type of creator he or she is. I know what is expected from that entity... verbatim....I know everything. But I can't cure something basic. Not that we want to cure the common cold, because that's what keeps our immune system up to par. But that's another story...lol

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31364 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Rule number one: Never ever let someone express their opinions.

Rule number two: If they do...just berrate them until no end.

Rule number three: Keep trying to drill and convince an irreparable idea to your readers.

Rule number five: Re-post one of your earlier posts.

Rule number six: I know....and the reader is cluless. They just fell off the boat, and have no clue as to what reality really is. Yes!!!!!!! I proclaim that I know the secrets of the universe.....now that's a plan....why not....it's a free for all....

I can't cure the common cold, but i know what the secrets of the universe is. And not only that...I know what type of creator he or she is. I know what is expected from that entity... verbatim....I know everything. But I can't cure something basic. Not that we want to cure the common cold, because that's what keeps our immune system up to par. But that's another story...lol

Give it a rest Pac honey  - you got your point across too many times.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49835 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2007, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

It appears that people who tell you to "look on the bright side" are right - according to a psychologist who says it makes you luckier in life.

The Full Story

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                Member #51688
                April 19, 2007
                200 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Okay irondoor blame yourself for this one

STep 1,Always agree with irondoor

Step 2 buy all books pretaining to the Luck factor or just ask irondoor first which will be the best

Step3,never ever wear Red like i did  while misunderstanding Irondoor

Step4 stick to the lottery and stay out of threads like this one,The End,,,,,,Delores247

I  like  everything  you  said  except  step 4 :

which  should  include  the  parenthecal phrase if  you  paln  to  complain and  not  give positive suggestions  or  advice  on  how  to  be  lucky;

parenthetical
                adj

Definition: incidental
                Antonyms: basic, consequential, important

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31364 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

It appears that people who tell you to "look on the bright side" are right - according to a psychologist who says it makes you luckier in life.

The Full Story

Raven - along with your link - there are certain  characteristics:

Lucky - optomistic, confident, happy, generous, outgoing, contented

Unlucky - Pessimistic, unsure, grumpy, miserly, introverted, complains.

Thanks for the link Raven.          Lovies

United States
                    Member #10720
                    January 23, 2005
                    933 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Develop and thoroughly back-test an algorithm that uses available data (such as draw history) to predict future outcomes at a ratio high enough to overcome the percentage the Lottery withholds. Only play games that you have a good chance in proportion to the prize and where you can pick all of the numbers manually. You still rely on luck but you give yourself an advantage that others don't have. That's only 2 things.

(who swallowed a dictionary? and I'd be afraid to nibble on mouse's body parts as the ASPCA might come after me.)

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Give it a rest Pac honey  - you got your point across too many times.

So did irondoor.

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31364 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Develop and thoroughly back-test an algorithm that uses available data (such as draw history) to predict future outcomes at a ratio high enough to overcome the percentage the Lottery withholds. Only play games that you have a good chance in proportion to the prize and where you can pick all of the numbers manually. You still rely on luck but you give yourself an advantage that others don't have. That's only 2 things.

(who swallowed a dictionary? and I'd be afraid to nibble on mouse's body parts as the ASPCA might come after me.)

Not if you were a kitty.  lol

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49835 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Luck determines the cards you are dealt. Knowledge and skill determines how you play them. A lucky person finds a way to use his abilities to come out ahead. This is true in lottery games and is also a factor in the game of life.

We all know someone who is extremely lucky. Think of the luckiest person you know. You will find that person is usually happy, outgoing and upbeat. They know how to make the best of any situation. On the other hand think about someone you know who always seems to have bad luck. Do they complain and gripe all the time? The "Lucky" person is usually the one with the positive attitude. Look at the chart below. Compare these traits and see how many fit your personality.

Personality Traits:
                          Lucky---------Unlucky
                          Optimistic----Pessimistic
                          Confident-----Unsure
                          Happy---------Grumpy
                          Generous------Miserly
                          Outgoing------Introverted
                          Contented-----Complains

It's just possible that your attitude can change your luck. We've all heard the saying, "When life deals you lemons, Learn how to make lemonade". The person that turns an adverse situation into an advantages one is sometimes looked upon as being lucky, when it was actually their attitude that brought about the luck.

Here is a little exercise you can do to try and change your attitude and your luck. When you get up in the morning think about one of luckiest things that has happened to you in your life. Maybe it was meeting that special person in you life or finding a hot stock that tripled over night. Perhaps it was that one time you were in "the right place at the right time". Keep the thought of that event in the back of your mind. During the day if things don't go exactly right think back on your past good fortune and don't get discouraged.

Luck Favors the Prepared Mind!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                            Member #51688
                            April 19, 2007
                            200 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

PACATTACK    I wish  I  could  spend  more  time  talking  to  you  but  im short  on  time  to  potty  train  grown  men ;

you  have  failed  to  give  any  concrete  examples  of  how  to  be  lucky  and  this  is  not  a  gripe  POST like  you  have  made  others  nor  is  it  a  post  for  people  with  severe mental  disabillities  ...wherefore  you  dont  qualify  for  this  post but  I  think  you  could  do  great  on  the  complaint post  DOWN  THE  HALL  AND  2 doors  left ;  once  again  you  got  lost  and  found  your  way  into  reality ...this  ain't  for  you "!!!!!!!!!!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                              Member #19043
                              July 24, 2005
                              7378 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Irondoor just forget my input and no more has to be said,i came here today to give an input that's all and it was all blown out of context,if i misunderstood your Thread,i am sorry,but you misunderstood my intentions also,,,,,,I remember something the elders use to tell the young people "never go to bed with a heavy heart",now i know what that means ;Goodnight everyone,,,,Delores247