Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do I prove my state lottery's CGNs are fixed?

Topic closed. 147 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Greg.

Page 2 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
The Quantum Master
West Concord, MN
United States
Member #21
December 7, 2001
3675 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2007, 3:20 am - IP Logged

I think that you are right in what I read of your post, I didn't read all of it!

But Let Douglas be, this is what he wants to do and is doing, it might help him with lottery prediction in some way.

You are right and that's the other fun part of this. How to use this to an advantage? I think I've said too much. Oops, silly me. Crazy

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
Knowledge is Beyond Belief
Wisdom is Not Censored
Douglas Paul Smallish
Jehocifer

nanolike's avatar - pink2
    WorldWide
    United States
    Member #55215
    September 18, 2007
    76 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2007, 3:52 am - IP Logged
    OK in the hopes of aiding you in your win let me give you three bits of advice or suggestions.
    1) I think that most advid lottery players are hypnotized. It started somewhere and hasn't ended yet, then one day they come to a conclusion that maybe they have been spending way to much time on one subject. I am in no way trying to stir people away from a nice forum as lottery post, but I do not think even Todd would wish that any "one thing" would consume "ones life" to a point of jeopardizing other parts of ones life like family, friends, loved ones, going golfing? whens the last time you went golfing? Ok sledding in the snow?
    I am assuming that the message you left on the forum here with all the pretty graphs took upwards to 6 hours to create in detail, dont lie! that was a lotta research! They were not created in 2 hours and you know it! I know.
     That would be an addiction. Lottery post should be fun and enjoyable but also mentally stimulating as well as a learning and growing experience but if gambling consumes your life get help!
    Again I ask ..
    Hows life outside your lottery research? How the Family? Friends?

2) Have you ever spoken to a lottery winner? How much did he win? How did it change his life? What did he do with the money? What was the one lesson he learned from it? Did he do anything that he said he was going to do that he said he would do if he ever won the lottery ? In my experience I have found that about 1/2 of the winners do very little in changing their lives for the better other than take some vacations and some even keep their same home and simply repair or remodel. With that being the case a question you might want to ask yourself is; Can I do these things without winning a lottery jackpot windfall? Remodel, repair things. take a vacation, keep the same house?

If so then why are you not going about doing it. Do you need to win the lottery? Please forgive me if I am presumming to much just being bold is all.

How about small get-a-ways instead of full out vacations. Maybe if you spent some time on some get-a-way, somewhere its at that moment you might win not by spending countless hours on a computer trying to prove the lottery is rigged. There was a story once about a guy who his wife could never get off the computer and finally did and they got a way for a short while at some nice little get-a-way somewhere and she bought a ticket and they won! Go figure!  Not sure of what lesson was to be learned there. 

3)  If you really want to win the lottery simply play small amounts and dont think to much about winning and simply dont give your picks to much thought, it wil drive you mad!

Just play a couple quick picks and maybe one more and mix your numbers you get up a bit and go with that.

People do win with QP's you know!

You might not think so but instead of getting upset at my words you might want to keep in mind that maybe what I've said is a strategy in itself in winning the lottery.

Make life EASY on yourself you deserve it!

It's a NanoLike World!

The Quantum Master
      West Concord, MN
      United States
      Member #21
      December 7, 2001
      3675 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2007, 4:39 am - IP Logged

OK in the hopes of aiding you in your win let me give you three bits of advice.

1)
      I think that most advid lottery players are hypnotized.
      It started somewhere and hasn't ended yet, then one day they come to a conclusion that maybe they have been spending way to much time on one subject.
      I am in no way trying to stir people away from a nice forum as lottery post,
      but I do not think even Todd would wish that any "one thing" would consume "ones life" to a point of jeopardizing other parts of ones life like family,
      I am assuming that the message you left on the forum here with all the pretty graphs took upwards to 6 hours to create in detail, dont lie! 
      they were not created in 2 hours and you know it!
      I know.
      That would be an addiction.

This is not advice, it's an opinion mixed with a little guessing.

Lottery post should be fun and enjoyable but also mentally stimulating as well as a learning and growing experience but if gambling consumes your life get help!

Great advice, and if I were gambling and thought I had a problem, then maybe I would.

Again I ask ..
      Hows life outside your lottery research?
      How the Family?
      Friends?

This is not advice, they're personal questions I do not have to answer.

Don't like it, get over it.
          You can infer, guess, conclude, formulate or fabricate whatever you'd like.
          I'll still not respond.

2)
      Have you ever spoken to a lottery winner?
      How much did he win?
      How did it change his life?
      What did he do with the money?
      What was the one lesson he learned from it?
      Did he do anything that he said he was going to do that he said he would do if he ever won the lottery?

Once again, loads of questions, but no advice.

In my experience I have found that about 1/2 of the winners do very little in changing their lives for the better other than take some vacations and some even keep their same home and simply repair or remodel.

This is an substantiated personal experience. You'd have to back up that "1/2 of the winners" with some verifiable data, sorry.

With that being the case a question you might want to ask yourself is; Can I do these things without winning a lottery jackpot windfall?

Question, not advice.

Remodel, repair things.

Open ended, I have no idea where this was headed.

take a vacation, keep the same house?
      If so then why are you not going about doing it.
      Do you need to win the lottery?

Questions, not advice.

Please forgive me if I am presumming to much just being bold is all.

Opinion.

How about small get-a-ways instead of full out vacations.

Question.

Maybe if you spent some time on some get-a-way, somewhere its at that moment you might win not by spending countless hours on a computer trying to prove the lottery is rigged.

This seems like it could be advice, but the more I read it... nah, just another opinion.

There was a story once about a guy who his wife could never get off the computer and finally did and they got a way for a short while at some nice little get-a-way somewhere and she bought a ticket and they won! Go figure!

Great, glad read this...  I think there might be something like advice... but I'll have to pass on it.

Not sure of what lesson was to be learned there. 

If you're not sure of what the lesson is, then you shouldn't be giving advice. A large part of giving advice is knowing the lesson learned.

3)
      If you really want to win the lottery simply play small amounts and dont think to much about winning and simply dont give your picks to much thought, it wil drive you mad!

It would, but I'm already mad.

Just play a couple quick picks and maybe one more and mix your numbers you get up a bit and go with that. 

As you would say, "Been there, Done that."

People do win with QP's you know?

Question, not advice.

Out all of this I can only find 1 piece of advice that really doesn't pertain to me.
      Oh well, good effort though.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
      Douglas Paul Smallish
      Jehocifer

WorldWide
        United States
        Member #55215
        September 18, 2007
        76 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2007, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Great a wise guy, well I'll answer this before I call it a night.

Advice

noun

an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.

—Synonyms 1. admonition, warning, caution; guidance; urging. Advice, counsel, recommendation, suggestion, persuasion, exhortation refer to opinions urged with more or less force as worthy bases for thought, opinion, conduct, or action. Advice is a practical recommendation as to action or conduct: advice about purchasing land. Counsel is weighty and serious advice, given after careful deliberation: counsel about one's career. Recommendation is weaker than advice and suggests an opinion that may or may not be acted upon: Do you think he'll follow my recommendation? Suggestion implies something more tentative than a recommendation: He did not expect his suggestion to be taken seriously. Persuasion suggests a stronger form of advice, urged at some length with appeals to reason, emotion, self-interest, or ideals: His persuasion changed their minds. Exhortation suggests an intensified persuasion or admonition, often in the form of a discourse or address: an impassioned exhortation. 2. intelligence, word. 3. notice, advisory.
        Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

It's a NanoLike World!

The Quantum Master
          West Concord, MN
          United States
          Member #21
          December 7, 2001
          3675 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2007, 5:02 am - IP Logged

Great a wise guy, well I'll answer this before I call it a night.

Advice

noun

an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc.: I shall act on your advice.

—Synonyms 1. admonition, warning, caution; guidance; urging. Advice, counsel, recommendation, suggestion, persuasion, exhortation refer to opinions urged with more or less force as worthy bases for thought, opinion, conduct, or action. Advice is a practical recommendation as to action or conduct: advice about purchasing land. Counsel is weighty and serious advice, given after careful deliberation: counsel about one's career. Recommendation is weaker than advice and suggests an opinion that may or may not be acted upon: Do you think he'll follow my recommendation? Suggestion implies something more tentative than a recommendation: He did not expect his suggestion to be taken seriously. Persuasion suggests a stronger form of advice, urged at some length with appeals to reason, emotion, self-interest, or ideals: His persuasion changed their minds. Exhortation suggests an intensified persuasion or admonition, often in the form of a discourse or address: an impassioned exhortation. 2. intelligence, word. 3. notice, advisory.
          Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

"an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc."

The underlined is the operative part of the meaning, of which the pointed out opinions didn't satisfy.

They were just that opinions only, nothing more.

An opinion is an idea or judgment and that's all I go from the pointed out opinions.

Just because opinion is part of the definition does not mean it is the word being defined.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
          Douglas Paul Smallish
          Jehocifer

The Quantum Master
            West Concord, MN
            United States
            Member #21
            December 7, 2001
            3675 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2007, 5:28 am - IP Logged

"an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct, etc."

The underlined is the operative part of the meaning, of which the pointed out opinions didn't satisfy.

They were just that opinions only, nothing more.

An opinion is an idea or judgment and that's all I go from the pointed out opinions.

Just because opinion is part of the definition does not mean it is the word being defined.

Also, before I go to bed.

A word being defined can not contain the word itself.

It would be illogical to assume that the word in the definition is somehow defined by the definition it is being used in, even by context.

It can only be a word of description.

Therefore, the word 'opinion' in the worded definition of 'advice' can not be assumed to be the same as 'advice' also.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
            Douglas Paul Smallish
            Jehocifer

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7295 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2007, 11:56 pm - IP Logged
              OK in the hopes of aiding you in your win let me give you three bits of advice or suggestions.
              1) I think that most advid lottery players are hypnotized. It started somewhere and hasn't ended yet, then one day they come to a conclusion that maybe they have been spending way to much time on one subject. I am in no way trying to stir people away from a nice forum as lottery post, but I do not think even Todd would wish that any "one thing" would consume "ones life" to a point of jeopardizing other parts of ones life like family, friends, loved ones, going golfing? whens the last time you went golfing? Ok sledding in the snow?
              I am assuming that the message you left on the forum here with all the pretty graphs took upwards to 6 hours to create in detail, dont lie! that was a lotta research! They were not created in 2 hours and you know it! I know.
               That would be an addiction. Lottery post should be fun and enjoyable but also mentally stimulating as well as a learning and growing experience but if gambling consumes your life get help!
              Again I ask ..

2) Have you ever spoken to a lottery winner? How much did he win? How did it change his life? What did he do with the money? What was the one lesson he learned from it? Did he do anything that he said he was going to do that he said he would do if he ever won the lottery ? In my experience I have found that about 1/2 of the winners do very little in changing their lives for the better other than take some vacations and some even keep their same home and simply repair or remodel. With that being the case a question you might want to ask yourself is; Can I do these things without winning a lottery jackpot windfall? Remodel, repair things. take a vacation, keep the same house?

If so then why are you not going about doing it. Do you need to win the lottery? Please forgive me if I am presumming to much just being bold is all.

How about small get-a-ways instead of full out vacations. Maybe if you spent some time on some get-a-way, somewhere its at that moment you might win not by spending countless hours on a computer trying to prove the lottery is rigged. There was a story once about a guy who his wife could never get off the computer and finally did and they got a way for a short while at some nice little get-a-way somewhere and she bought a ticket and they won! Go figure!  Not sure of what lesson was to be learned there. 

3)  If you really want to win the lottery simply play small amounts and dont think to much about winning and simply dont give your picks to much thought, it wil drive you mad!

You might not think so but instead of getting upset at my words you might want to keep in mind that maybe what I've said is a strategy in itself in winning the lottery.

Are you a professional pest or is it just a hobby?

"I think that most advid lottery players are hypnotized."

Then start a thread in the Mystical forum or on a blog and let Doug discuss mathematics in the Mathematics forum.

Lotterologist's avatar - lightbulb
                Lotto City, Michigan
                United States
                Member #36256
                March 30, 2006
                1472 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Very interesting, Doug.

Thanks! Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2007, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

"OK in the hopes of aiding you in your win let me give you three bits of advice or suggestions."
                  posted by nanolike

I read your post and saw nothing that would aid anyone in winning a lottery.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged
                    Again I ask ..

What gives you the right to tell anyone what to do with their own time and knowledge? What are you? The lottery Warden?

By the way, I don't think Todd is going to tell anyone here what to do with their time either!

Enough said, you are butting in where your butt don't belong.

WorldWide
                      United States
                      Member #55215
                      September 18, 2007
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

What gives you the right to tell anyone what to do with their own time and knowledge? What are you? The lottery Warden?

By the way, I don't think Todd is going to tell anyone here what to do with their time either!

Enough said, you are butting in where your butt don't belong.

I think my opinion or suggestion, advice whatever you want to call it is very good. I think it can aid someone in winning.

The brass tacs of what I was simply saying is this; Just relax! Take it easy, dont sweat it, let all your striving to WIN go, just let it go, the lottery will still be there tomorrow if you dont win so be it. 

Take a break in otherwords, just get away from it all for a moment. That is all I am suggesting. I think that is good advice.

Do you ever find sometimes as you get really deep into the lottery that all the numbers start to look the same. I am of the belief that one can win more if they just step back from it for a moment. Come back with a clear head and simply pick some numbers and go with those, if some numbers pop into your head dont give those numbers much thought simply play them, give it a whirl and see what happens.

Instead of striving all the time and having a ZILLION graphs and methods and systems to go on why not just take a break and get a clear head. All those graphs might help but i think they drain a person of his real creative intuitions.

They might be helpful to some degree, but most lottery winners according to my research have just had numbers pop into their head or won on a QP.

Maybe a few play some pattern and win but my gosh it must take forever! 

I am almost certain I read on lotterypost one time somewhere, about an actress, who was always striving to get a golden globe award or oscar and never won, was nominated over and over again. Then she decided to stop striving to win an award and just have fun on her job as an actress and relax, she let go of the fact of winning the big award and being recognized and just focused on being the best actress for that sake alone no prize in mind. She said she just stop living for the prize. The next year she won a bunch of awards.

I'm just sayin.

Step back refrain.

It's a NanoLike World!

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7295 Posts
                        Posted: December 13, 2007, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I think my opinion or suggestion, advice whatever you want to call it is very good. I think it can aid someone in winning.

The brass tacs of what I was simply saying is this; Just relax! Take it easy, dont sweat it, let all your striving to WIN go, just let it go, the lottery will still be there tomorrow if you dont win so be it. 

Take a break in otherwords, just get away from it all for a moment. That is all I am suggesting. I think that is good advice.

Do you ever find sometimes as you get really deep into the lottery that all the numbers start to look the same. I am of the belief that one can win more if they just step back from it for a moment. Come back with a clear head and simply pick some numbers and go with those, if some numbers pop into your head dont give those numbers much thought simply play them, give it a whirl and see what happens.

Instead of striving all the time and having a ZILLION graphs and methods and systems to go on why not just take a break and get a clear head. All those graphs might help but i think they drain a person of his real creative intuitions.

They might be helpful to some degree, but most lottery winners according to my research have just had numbers pop into their head or won on a QP.

Maybe a few play some pattern and win but my gosh it must take forever! 

I am almost certain I read on lotterypost one time somewhere, about an actress, who was always striving to get a golden globe award or oscar and never won, was nominated over and over again. Then she decided to stop striving to win an award and just have fun on her job as an actress and relax, she let go of the fact of winning the big award and being recognized and just focused on being the best actress for that sake alone no prize in mind. She said she just stop living for the prize. The next year she won a bunch of awards.

I'm just sayin.

Step back refrain.

"I think my opinion or suggestion, advice whatever you want to call it is very good. I think it can aid someone in winning."

Then start your own thread; it's really easy.

"All those graphs might help but i think they drain a person of his real creative intuitions. "

Nope the real drain on creative intuitions is answering pests that add nothing to a discussion.

"I am almost certain I read on lotterypost one time somewhere, about an actress, who was always striving to get a golden globe award or oscar and never won, was nominated over and over again. Then she decided to stop striving to win an award and just have fun on her job as an actress and relax, she let go of the fact of winning the big award and being recognized and just focused on being the best actress for that sake alone no prize in mind. She said she just stop living for the prize. The next year she won a bunch of awards."

How does that prove Doug's state lottery CGNs are fixed?

Thanks for the useless information.

The Quantum Master
                          West Concord, MN
                          United States
                          Member #21
                          December 7, 2001
                          3675 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2007, 4:11 am - IP Logged

Ok everyone... let's all get along... we've said what needs to be said.

Everyone's point is valid and let's just leave it at that.

Thank you for the exchange of information, ideas, opinions and advice... we are all wiser from it now.

Now it's time to work the original question stated at the beginning of this topic.

Use at your own risk.

Wisdom is Not Censored
                          Douglas Paul Smallish
                          Jehocifer

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2007, 6:43 am - IP Logged

WoW !   LOOK over there....  it's a ...distraction.   LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WorldWide
                              United States
                              Member #55215
                              September 18, 2007
                              76 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2007, 8:18 am - IP Logged

JADELottery

I agree.

It's a NanoLike World!

Page 2 of 10