Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here Is The Proof Your Lottery, Mega Millions and Powerball is Cheating You

Topic closed. 129 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19826 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2008, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Interesting post lotterybraker and it makes sense to those of that rely on past draws. How can you make a reasonable prediction if 3/4 of the data is missing? Clown

One has to assume over due numbers in the official drawings are not over due in the test drawings as well because if a number never showed up in any of the drawings the lottery would investigate.  After all, that is one of the reasons they do test drawings.  Predictors have to assume every number can hit in any drawings and that is what the lotteries guarantee.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
    Member #41383
    June 16, 2006
    1969 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2008, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

One has to assume over due numbers in the official drawings are not over due in the test drawings as well because if a number never showed up in any of the drawings the lottery would investigate.  After all, that is one of the reasons they do test drawings.  Predictors have to assume every number can hit in any drawings and that is what the lotteries guarantee.

Even at that, in order to 'fix' the lottery, you need to 'fix' ALL of the numbers/balls.

I track PB very thoroughly, I have seen a number hit in 4 test games in one evening, but it's rare, and I have seen a number have NO test game hits at all for 8-10 games, and then it hits, but it's random.  Some hit A TON in the week or two prior to be hit, but more often than not they don't - BUT - you still have to remember this is just ONE NUMBER.

If I could GUARANTEE YOU a particular number would hit, what would you do about all the other numbers ?

I guaranteed privately that #8 OR #9 would hit on Wednesday - BOTH hit.  SO what about all the other numbers ?    What about the red ball itself ?

For all the folks that say it's fixed, please DO post on the predictions forums, and be sure to point out exactly what is fixed so we can be guaranteed of a number, and if six of you guarantee a number, we should have hundreds of winning tickets sold...

Facts are, that won't happen.

Never has, never will..

PS - for the record - I rely on PAST draws to help me eliminate numbers from near-future picks, but not to actually pick certain numbers to play.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:24 am - IP Logged

For all the folks that say it's fixed, please DO post on the predictions forums, and be sure to point out exactly what is fixed so we can be guaranteed of a number, and if six of you guarantee a number, we should have hundreds of winning tickets sold...

I believe it's those folks who are claiming it's impossible to predict the outcomes of lotteries because they are fixed.  Their number/combinations seldom win anything because of that.  It's the pretest drawings  that are interfering with the natural randomness of numbers which makes trying to predict lotteries outcomes a waste of time.

Note: I don't share their beliefs, everyone time I play I pick my numbers/combinations based on what has hit in previous drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5600 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2008, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Well, this has been a looooooong and interesting thread. The one thing that keeps popping into my head is that I see all kinds of methods and systems or whatever posted here and elsewhere and I think it's safe to say no one (that we know of except for the guy that popped in out of the blue a few months back) has won a jackpot. The odds are so astronomical that I just can't see any reason why lotteries would want or even need to cheat. I have been watching RJ's posts about his method of picking numbers which is really interesting because he puts so much effort into it. And just about every time RJ, what do you say at the end of your post? "Back to the drawing board". LOL.

I play my own numbers based on past results, and maybe because I do, I'm still selling furniture for a living. Woo hoo. I'm starting to think maybe QP's are the way to go????? Whatever.

I gotta believe that IF there are any lottery employees watching this website, they are getting their kicks with some of the threads about the lottery being fixed.

Finally, I find sometimes that I just take playing too seriously, like, "I really need to win this time", which is pretty stupid. It's a game which is really stacked against winning. Play for fun.

Good luck everyone.

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2008, 1:19 am - IP Logged

I believe it's those folks who are claiming it's impossible to predict the outcomes of lotteries because they are fixed.  Their number/combinations seldom win anything because of that.  It's the pretest drawings  that are interfering with the natural randomness of numbers which makes trying to predict lotteries outcomes a waste of time.

Note: I don't share their beliefs, everyone time I play I pick my numbers/combinations based on what has hit in previous drawings.

Ok, how about if we all put our numbers up against the post-game test drawing from Powerball on 10/4/08 ?

Or the very first test game from 10/4 ?

Here they are: did anyone hit them ?

10/04/08    41            48            55            14            23              7            28            39              5              6            12 Pre-test

10/04/08    19            47            10            40            35              7            28            41              2              6            12 Pre-test

10/04/08    09            34            39            49            38              7            28            13              4              6            12 Pre-test

10/04/08    39            12            13            44            19              7            28            23              5              6            12 Pre-test

10/04/08    39            04            32            01            26              7            28            18              5              6            12    Draw-PA

10/04/08    21            20            50            14            24              7            28           18              2              6            12 Post-test

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2008, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Well, this has been a looooooong and interesting thread. The one thing that keeps popping into my head is that I see all kinds of methods and systems or whatever posted here and elsewhere and I think it's safe to say no one (that we know of except for the guy that popped in out of the blue a few months back) has won a jackpot. The odds are so astronomical that I just can't see any reason why lotteries would want or even need to cheat. I have been watching RJ's posts about his method of picking numbers which is really interesting because he puts so much effort into it. And just about every time RJ, what do you say at the end of your post? "Back to the drawing board". LOL.

I play my own numbers based on past results, and maybe because I do, I'm still selling furniture for a living. Woo hoo. I'm starting to think maybe QP's are the way to go????? Whatever.

I gotta believe that IF there are any lottery employees watching this website, they are getting their kicks with some of the threads about the lottery being fixed.

Finally, I find sometimes that I just take playing too seriously, like, "I really need to win this time", which is pretty stupid. It's a game which is really stacked against winning. Play for fun.

Good luck everyone.

I could not have said it better myself.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2008, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Even though I know they're cheating, I'll bet anyone 700 billion bucks says no one can ever prove it.

I'm talking about the lottery. Wink 

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                Member #48046
                December 7, 2006
                1699 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2008, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I got 8 and 9 together last wed.     twice,

As far as the thread goes.....  you might have to take PB out of it because the publisize their numbers,

And I think, you can put in a request to witness a drawing.

Houston
                  United States
                  Member #62319
                  June 24, 2008
                  242 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2008, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

See people.... what Lotterybreaker dealing with here is the same crap I dealt with when I share information on here. It's certain posters thinking they earned the "clout" to open their mouths, as if they're experts. All they do is criticize and spew random B.S. to thwart any "legitimate argument" you make.

I mean think about it, Lotterybreaker has invested extensive time in his studies on how the lottery numbers move. How can anyone denied him that? It seems there's reasons to believe, those that duel out criticisms, are the VERY ONES THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY KEEPING THAT INFORMATION OFF THE BOARDS. I'm confident some of these posters are actual Lottery Officals, pulling a "misinformation" stunt just to confuse the public.

I know there are some here that wants to really understand what Lotterybreaker is saying and I think Lotterybreaker is speaking in his own "langugage" according to how he works his own system, which may be confusing to others. Especially when he uses his own phrases like: "running numbers," "number lock" and phrases like that.

I will attempt to simplify what he's meant.

If you never created a system or a method to draw your numbers, it will be quite difficult for you to understand this stuff. You have to understand, those that "study numbers" goes deeper than just looking at the numbers at face value.

Here's an ex. --

Let's put up three drawings, with the last drawings the most recent drawing in a Mega Million draw, okay.

03  05  15  43  51  11 (BB)

08  09  14  38  44  36 (BB)

05  14  25  47  49  36 (BB)

There. Now... my method would be to view the numbers from Top to Bottom (with the bottom numbers being the last numbers played).

In that order, I would start with Position One, in a descending order: 03

08

05

This is how systems are made, where methods are created by 

finding patterns from that snapshot of numbers. You can do it by wholenumbers or single digits. Just look at those numbers and let your imagination run wild in an attempt to find a "pattern" or a repeating sequence that gives an idea what numbers would play next.

After you spend weeks, months, and years figuring stuff out like that, you will be where people like Lotterybreaker, myself and many other "versed" lotter players are: experts on lottery numbers.

Now comes Lotterybreaker's analysis. According to his system, he was able to find a natural sequencing or repeating repitition of numbers in its' natural chaotic nature (randomness).  This allowed him "clues" "insights" to get a reliable hint on the next numbers.

What happened, he tried it out and the numbers that came out were in the range of "predictable numbers" according to his system. However, those numbers PLAYED IN THE PRETEST DRAWS, not the offical draw. You see his point now? 

That's what he's trying to point out to you guys. The lottery games (Mega Million and others) are taking those numbers that "suppose" to play (which can be a few selected group of numbers picked, according to how good your system or method is) and "killing it" in Pre-Draw so it won't show up in the official draw and those numbers that was "suppose" to play were natural numbers from its' pure state of randomness. Those numbers SHOULD HAVE PLAYED OFFICIALLY. That's his point.

The numbers being played in Pre-Draw, disrupt whatever system or method you use that could have drawn those numbers through your system/method and that's TAMPERING, DISHONESTY, STEALING, and anything else you want to call it.

That's Lotterybreaker's point. Hope that helps.     

ICNUMBERS's avatar - the eye.png
                    Messy Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #64435
                    August 28, 2008
                    110 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2008, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

See people.... what Lotterybreaker dealing with here is the same crap I dealt with when I share information on here. It's certain posters thinking they earned the "clout" to open their mouths, as if they're experts. All they do is criticize and spew random B.S. to thwart any "legitimate argument" you make.

I mean think about it, Lotterybreaker has invested extensive time in his studies on how the lottery numbers move. How can anyone denied him that? It seems there's reasons to believe, those that duel out criticisms, are the VERY ONES THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN BY KEEPING THAT INFORMATION OFF THE BOARDS. I'm confident some of these posters are actual Lottery Officals, pulling a "misinformation" stunt just to confuse the public.

I know there are some here that wants to really understand what Lotterybreaker is saying and I think Lotterybreaker is speaking in his own "langugage" according to how he works his own system, which may be confusing to others. Especially when he uses his own phrases like: "running numbers," "number lock" and phrases like that.

I will attempt to simplify what he's meant.

If you never created a system or a method to draw your numbers, it will be quite difficult for you to understand this stuff. You have to understand, those that "study numbers" goes deeper than just looking at the numbers at face value.

Here's an ex. --

Let's put up three drawings, with the last drawings the most recent drawing in a Mega Million draw, okay.

03  05  15  43  51  11 (BB)

08  09  14  38  44  36 (BB)

05  14  25  47  49  36 (BB)

There. Now... my method would be to view the numbers from Top to Bottom (with the bottom numbers being the last numbers played).

In that order, I would start with Position One, in a descending order: 03

08

05

This is how systems are made, where methods are created by 

finding patterns from that snapshot of numbers. You can do it by wholenumbers or single digits. Just look at those numbers and let your imagination run wild in an attempt to find a "pattern" or a repeating sequence that gives an idea what numbers would play next.

After you spend weeks, months, and years figuring stuff out like that, you will be where people like Lotterybreaker, myself and many other "versed" lotter players are: experts on lottery numbers.

Now comes Lotterybreaker's analysis. According to his system, he was able to find a natural sequencing or repeating repitition of numbers in its' natural chaotic nature (randomness).  This allowed him "clues" "insights" to get a reliable hint on the next numbers.

What happened, he tried it out and the numbers that came out were in the range of "predictable numbers" according to his system. However, those numbers PLAYED IN THE PRETEST DRAWS, not the offical draw. You see his point now? 

That's what he's trying to point out to you guys. The lottery games (Mega Million and others) are taking those numbers that "suppose" to play (which can be a few selected group of numbers picked, according to how good your system or method is) and "killing it" in Pre-Draw so it won't show up in the official draw and those numbers that was "suppose" to play were natural numbers from its' pure state of randomness. Those numbers SHOULD HAVE PLAYED OFFICIALLY. That's his point.

The numbers being played in Pre-Draw, disrupt whatever system or method you use that could have drawn those numbers through your system/method and that's TAMPERING, DISHONESTY, STEALING, and anything else you want to call it.

That's Lotterybreaker's point. Hope that helps.     

I Agree!

Remember we are the decisions that we make, please take the time to educate.Stooges

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                      Member #13130
                      March 30, 2005
                      2171 Posts
                      Posted: October 7, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

It does have an affect on randomness, but not in the way most people see it. Even randomness has an ebb and flow, and if you can spot these trends and patterns you may have a better prediction rate. However, when you take away certain parts of that pattern and throw in varibles( pretests and tube rotations) in it's place, which will never be revealed to the public, the predictablity success rate is lowered.

The simplest example is an overdue number in the pick-3 game. If number 3 was overdue in the first position for 18 days in a row, and THAT specific tube in the first position was never rotated or had pretests done to it, the prediction rate would increase. I've seen it a thousand times. An overdue number will show, but in another position......why????????.....because the that overdue tube was rotated to another position. That makes it more difficult to predict, among other factors.

How would you like to invest in stocks and not see the daily value of the stock, but rather every 3rd or 4the day of the stock's performance? I'm guessing you'd all like to see the daily-consecutive performance charts. 

I Agree!Some people use weekly bar charts, other use 5-minute "tick" charts. Either can be profitable, but you've still got to pick the right stock and trade at the right time.

There's nothing wrong with including the test drawings if someone thinks that gives them an edge. As people have used all sorts of methods to pick numbers that went on to win a jackpot, I think it's unlikely that anyone is going to toss out their pet theory - until another one proves much more successful.

Seeing a number you were "looking for" among the test drawings probably reenforces the idea that all is not what it should be. I would be lessAngry thanBang Head amusedCussing Face to see numbers I played for a drawing - show up in the pre-tests.Thud

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: October 7, 2008, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Now like I was saying about Powerball..remember when the double 9's were missing then they showed in the pretest draws..then I said they had to come back to the paying draws and they did..now look here..if we start our next random field run from those Double 9's on October 12008..you will see that now double 4's are missing..

Wed, Oct 1, 200808-09-39-43-55, Powerball: 26, Power Play: 2
                        Sat, Sep 27, 200813-24-29-40-52, Powerball: 29, Power Play: 4
                        Wed, Sep 24, 200805-13-21-32-36, Powerball: 33, Power Play: 5
                        Sat, Sep 20, 200806-28-30-40-47, Powerball: 24, Power Play: 5
                        Wed, Sep 17, 200812-23-26-32-44, Powerball: 20, Power Play: 3
                        Sat, Sep 13, 200807-17-29-43-51, Powerball: 38, Power Play: 2
                        Wed, Sep 10, 200814-15-28-37-53, Powerball: 18, Power Play: 2
                        Sat, Sep 6, 200817-25-26-49-54, Powerball: 11, Power Play: 4
                        Wed, Sep 3, 200838-40-46-49-50, Powerball: 34, Power Play: 2
                        Sat, Aug 30, 200802-14-15-32-47, Powerball: 36, Power Play: 3
                        Wed, Aug 27, 200813-31-36-48-49, Powerball: 11, Power Play: 2
                        Sat, Aug 23, 200818-24-33-47-48, Powerball: 23, Power Play: 3
                        Wed, Aug 20, 200815-16-24-35-47, Powerball: 26, Power Play: 2
                        Sat, Aug 16, 200805-34-40-43-52, Powerball: 20, Power Play: 5
                        Wed, Aug 13, 200805-10-19-23-31, Powerball: 26, Power Play: 4
                        Sat, Aug 9, 200832-40-43-49-53, Powerball: 21, Power Play: 5
                        Wed, Aug 6, 200805-24-36-37-51, Powerball: 19, Power Play: 4
                        Sat, Aug 2, 200802-05-28-33-54, Powerball: 30, Power Play: 5
                        Wed, Jul 30, 200803-25-45-51-55, Powerball: 13, Power Play: 3
                        Sat, Jul 26, 200812-13-21-51-55, Powerball: 18, Power Play: 4
                        Wed, Jul 23, 200811-14-35-41-52, Powerball: 02, Power Play: 4
                        Sat, Jul 19, 200806-28-46-53-55, Powerball: 02, Power Play: 3
                        Wed, Jul 16, 200803-15-23-29-42, Powerball: 17, Power Play: 4
                        Sat, Jul 12, 200802-12-20-22-50, Powerball: 17, Power Play: 2
                        Wed, Jul 9, 200805-07-31-49-53, Powerball: 14, Power Play: 4

POST TEST FOR POWERBALL October 4th, 2008

21-20-50-14-24

Now I just wonder how long Powerball can hide those double 4's from the PAYING DRAW..since they have OFFICIALLY F'ed up Randoms Natural flow..!!!!

Like I told everyone of you..NATURAL RANDOM WILL RUN FASTER THAN TAMPERED..natural random is ANY COMBINATION that comes out of the machine..it will run every variable you can think of faster..that is why they take out ALL OF THOSE PRETEST DRAWS..

Now think for just one second..if they have to pretest the machines to make sure it is working properly as MANY OF YOU have said..then why in the hell do they have to pretest after they had the paying draw..they just pretested to get to the paying draw..you gonna sit there and tell me that is not intentional..?

I also thought of what I think is a ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE..how familiar are you with raffles?

ever buy a raffle ticket..I remember last year SEVERAL LOTTERIES were having raffles..you know buy a ticket and you could win a million dollars..now every raffle I have ever seen is buy a ticket and they put the stub or whatever ina big rolling drum and pull out the winners..humm...I wonder if they pulled out some PRETEST NAMES?

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                          CT
                          United States
                          Member #61398
                          May 21, 2008
                          781 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2008, 10:11 am - IP Logged

LotteryBraker & Mega-Think, do you two include all of the pre-test draws (except the ones immediately preceding the current drawing) in your calculations?  If you were to argue that pre-test draws have an effect on the randomness of the official outcome, I would assume you use all of the pre-test draws available to you in your calculations.

if we start our next random field run from those Double 9's on October 12008..you will see that now double 4's are missing..

If you are using pre-test draws in your calculations surely you would have noticed that double 4's showd up on pre-test and post test draws (3 times, one of them triple 4's) for the 9/24 powerball drawing.  If you do not use the past pre-test draws (which I assume you don't because you said double 4's were missing), how can you decide you need ONLY the pre-test draws immediately preceding the next official draw and all the past ones are irrelevant?

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                            mississippi
                            United States
                            Member #34478
                            March 3, 2006
                            5903 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2008, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

You find what is missing by using the paying draws..you can even use the ones listed here at lp or by going to PB'S website..randoms fields is just a fancy term for what I have been PREACHING FOR YEARS..complete the sequence..in this case its a doubles sequence..just write down all the doubles ..you can start your run at any point in time..when you leave one off or if you prefer the furtherest one out..start looking for the one missing in the predraws..NOW THAT IS cheating the sequence Because 1..everything should be run from day 1..or first drawing so the field is accurate..a present random field may produce a different result than the MASTER FIELD that would be what is due from the first drawing until now which started back in what 1997?

all they are are just REPEATING..they have been REPEATING over and over and over and over and over and over ever since the lottery in your state started..ie..

0-9

00-99

000-999

0000-9999

all odd

all even

mixed

2 pair

doubles

a tripple, 24,34,44

any variable set you can think of will repeat over and over and over and over and over..the lotteries CAN NOT afford for you or me or anyone to get a lock on a variable of anykind ESPECIALLY IN A SPECIFIC POSITION,,,because that will cost them hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buckssssssssssss..which I still say they should have thought about that before they got into the gambling biz...

for example..you may know 10 and 20 is coming  to your pic 5..but if you know 10 is second and 20 is 4th... x-10-x-20-x...ah ha...now you can nail a winner by covering the missing parts..

it is JUST AS important to know where digits and pairs will land as it is to know what is coming..what +where will cost them BIG BUCKSSSSSSSSSSSS..they have to keep that stuff mixed up and hid..to me that is tampering because it takes more money from the public than it gives back..take pic 4 for instance..there are 10,000 combos..a lot..but not much when you bring in the next game like pic 5..in just pic 4 alone you can play an entire lifetime and never see all the combinations come out and in pic 5 that would be several lifetimes over..they should not be allowed to mess with the draws because its hard enough to get your numbers to come up as it is..without them taking out all them combinations and call them test draws which really messes everything up..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
                              CT
                              United States
                              Member #61398
                              May 21, 2008
                              781 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2008, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

without them taking out all them combinations and call them test draws

No combinations are 'taken out' when a test draw happens, all balls are returned to the chamber and they have an equally likely chance to come up in the next sequential draw.