Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here Is The Proof Your Lottery, Mega Millions and Powerball is Cheating You

Topic closed. 129 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stew12.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Stew12's avatar - bad egg-64x64.png
CT
United States
Member #61398
May 21, 2008
781 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2008, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

All they do is criticize and spew random B.S. to thwart any "legitimate argument" you make

Most often criticism is constructive.  When all view points are heard, it makes the thread that much more informative and productive.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5906 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2008, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Stew..look at this way..see RANDOM DOES NOT HAVE A MEMORY..it does not say well this combination is a test and this one is to pay people..as soon as they turn the machine on and take out a combination..it has to count because RANDOM MAKES IT COUNT..the machine was on..they produced a combination from the same Field..1-39 pic 5 game..a combianation was produced from that field..the same field that all other combinations came from test or not..see..there is no difference..the number 20 in a paying draw is the same number 20 that will come in a predraw..its the same number..its from the same field 1-39

now look at this for a second..if the lottery uses the same machines..and say they have 7 different sets of balls..does it really matter if they change machines and balls..no..it means nothing because the machine is the same..if they take out one set of balls that are 1-39 and replace it with another has anything changed whatsoever..nothing has changed it is still 1-39..whatever was missing before is still missing until it shows..no matter if they change the balls or not..some people just cant get that..but it is true..but they will say well the balls this..the machine that..no..that means nothing..that would be variables that would not come into play because a machine is .0001 of an inch different..I was trying to think of an example of just how crazy that sounds..

The Lotery will always be random..as he or she turns the machine on that CREATES Automatic Random..Once them balls start moving in the machine that is random..so the lottery will ALWAYS BE RANDOM..always and forever..its just Natural Random..One combination out at a time Stacked on top of each other one after another , after another after another after another just one at a time like it is suppose to be..NATURAL RANDOM will run faster..

now Like I suggested before..the changeing out the balls doesnt matter..that is so easy to check at home your self..anyone can..just buy 20 ping pong balls..open ONE PACK..write 0-9 on all 10 of them..put them in a bag and shake them up..draw until you have 9 of the 10 digits to show..so say for example you drawed one ball at a time many times over and over until you draws 0,1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,,not in that order but say you drawrd 9 of the 10 and the DIGIT 3 IS THE LAST ONE LEFT that you havent pulled out of the bag yet..NOW..Empty the bad..take that set of 10 and go throw them in the garbage..now open the brand new set of 10..write 0-9 on them..and put them in the bag..draw until you get the 3 that was missing from the first set of 10 that you used that is now in the garbage can..its simple..when they change out the balls it really doesnt matter..once you find something missing it is still owed..it still has to show..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
      Member #60337
      April 14, 2008
      153 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2008, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Start with Tennessee Please do something someone..........

mississippi
        United States
        Member #34478
        March 3, 2006
        5906 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2008, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Cher..if Tenn pretest their draws and will not give the residents of Tenn access to them there is not much you can do about it..all you can do is run the paying draws that are on their website..but you have no idea what was missing that you found if it showed in one of them draws they took out..it still has to come back..but they can change the position of what you are looking for..and change other digits also..depending on what sequence you are trying to complete...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Houston
          United States
          Member #62319
          June 24, 2008
          242 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2008, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

All they do is criticize and spew random B.S. to thwart any "legitimate argument" you make

Most often criticism is constructive.  When all view points are heard, it makes the thread that much more informative and productive.

I think members are aware of "constructive criticisms" that meant to be sincered and those meant to make "sport" of an issue.

As far as your other question (addressed at me), I do not calculate pretest drawings in my method because the numbers are "dead numbers" anyway. However, I understand the point Lotterybreaker makes and it also turned a lighbulb on in my head. I will be incorporating new ideas in light of Lotterybreaker's argument here.

Another thing, it's not that the pre-test numbers would have all the numbers your system/method may have produced but if it had 2,3 or 4 numbers, that's significant and warrants all sort of questions to such practice. Again, I agree with his points.

CT
            United States
            Member #61398
            May 21, 2008
            781 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2008, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

LB: ..it still has to show..

I see your idea braker, but I think we'll just have to 'agree to disagree' on this topic.

Mega: I think members are aware of "constructive criticisms" that meant to be sincered and those meant to make "sport" of an issue.

Simply because my posts in this thread do not boost your internet ego doesn't mean that they are not constructive on the mathematical and logical side of whether or not the lotteries are cheating the players.

Houston
              United States
              Member #62319
              June 24, 2008
              242 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2008, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

LB: ..it still has to show..

I see your idea braker, but I think we'll just have to 'agree to disagree' on this topic.

Mega: I think members are aware of "constructive criticisms" that meant to be sincered and those meant to make "sport" of an issue.

Simply because my posts in this thread do not boost your internet ego doesn't mean that they are not constructive on the mathematical and logical side of whether or not the lotteries are cheating the players.

Now who said anything about my "internet ego" ? Obviously, it's your internet ego you trying to stroke around here. If you can see lotterybreaker's point and agree to disagree, then your argument with me is moot.

Move on, fella.

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5906 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2008, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Stew..thats cool..we can agree to disagree..now..let me offer you another opinion I have on Math..hahaha and we can agree to disagree on that to..Math will never solve Random..Math has to have a constant somewhere to balance an equation..something has to =something like A=LW..E=MC2..now based on what I do know about Math which I will admit isnt much..but my conclusion is Math is looking to balance..they need some exact figures to plug into an equation to balance it or find the answer..

Nothing= Random..I still say the Biggest Misconception about the Lottery is this.."Just because it has Numbers, It must be Math"..That is why no Mathematician has ever solved anything..They cant find something that will = Random..they cant write a formula that they can work with that can solve R

Lottery people that study numbers everyday knows more about Random than they ever will..because we study Random everyday..They dont 

Infinite Random cant be solved..finite random on the other hand, I will not go as far to say that, because when you find a missing digit, or a missing pair, a 2 digit return that is dew..a boxed combo that is dew..that should be random right..if random cant be solved then how can you and me and everyone else know Not only that is coming..but it can also be VERY CLOSE..so..Finite Random..ESPECIALLY in a fixed Random field like 0-9 can be PARTIALLY SOLVED..now like I said..this is the way I see it..or my opinion..but I base that on years and years of research and everything I have learned over those years..dont underestimate those small parts..any part you can find is that much less you have to worry about..

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                  Member #48046
                  December 7, 2006
                  1699 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2008, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

kosmic's turn

First... Thanks Think-Tank for the detailed explanation,

Second... I'm  not like that, and can admit to a mistake,   I was just pointing out that Powerball, wasn't so secretive.

Next....  If Lotterybreaker has pretty good knowledge of random number feilds.... hey thats cool.

so I wasn't trying to be such a downer on the thread.         so..... sorry if you thought I was an attacker.

Lastly.....          I do, do something with the Test numbers, when getting my Play ready

Too bad Mega Millions  and every one else, that doesn't publisize them,  doesn't.

or do they?  ( Megy Millions)

Keep up the good workThumbs Up

CT
                    United States
                    Member #61398
                    May 21, 2008
                    781 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2008, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Stew..thats cool..we can agree to disagree..now..let me offer you another opinion I have on Math..hahaha and we can agree to disagree on that to..Math will never solve Random..Math has to have a constant somewhere to balance an equation..something has to =something like A=LW..E=MC2..now based on what I do know about Math which I will admit isnt much..but my conclusion is Math is looking to balance..they need some exact figures to plug into an equation to balance it or find the answer..

Nothing= Random..I still say the Biggest Misconception about the Lottery is this.."Just because it has Numbers, It must be Math"..That is why no Mathematician has ever solved anything..They cant find something that will = Random..they cant write a formula that they can work with that can solve R

Lottery people that study numbers everyday knows more about Random than they ever will..because we study Random everyday..They dont 

Infinite Random cant be solved..finite random on the other hand, I will not go as far to say that, because when you find a missing digit, or a missing pair, a 2 digit return that is dew..a boxed combo that is dew..that should be random right..if random cant be solved then how can you and me and everyone else know Not only that is coming..but it can also be VERY CLOSE..so..Finite Random..ESPECIALLY in a fixed Random field like 0-9 can be PARTIALLY SOLVED..now like I said..this is the way I see it..or my opinion..but I base that on years and years of research and everything I have learned over those years..dont underestimate those small parts..any part you can find is that much less you have to worry about..

It is definitely true that no mathmatition is able to solve random, because it in itself is not solvable.  That is why the lottery continues to make money.  What everyone is trying to do here on the site is use statistics and statistical theory the gain an edge (or at least FEEL like we gain an edge) on the system.  Personally, it's a hobby for me.  I'd rather say my system generated the winning numbers than say I had bought a QP  :)  And although the drawings are random, it's obvious how certain people consistently do well when predicting numbers, it gives us all hope.

Although with math, it is not always true something has to = something, that's why we invented imaginary (or complex) numbers :)  Taking the square root of a negative number = ? (negative^2 = positive, and positive^2 = positive).   For example, the square root of -4 is 2i.