Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 26 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Bridgeport, conn
United States
Member #74784
May 20, 2009
3 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matchmaker, thanks for the pick 3 list.  Greatly appreciated.  Also, re: Conn Cash 5, any numbers for this game?  Since May I have been zeroing in on this game, on paper of course--and get 2 out of 5 which pays nothing.  I have been using Gail Howards wheeling system.  I received this in the mail two weeks ago and have been practing the balance system.  When the last powerball jackpot reached $232 million, I took a look at the numbers once again.  When I was trying each game, lotto, pick 3, ( I gave up on pick 4 long time ago), cash 5, powerball, and even Lucky 4, I had to stop myself.  So, I narrowed it down to just cash 5, playing on paper and practicing and practing to get the hang of it, the feel.  Then this past weekend, I pulled out some old, old systems from the '90's re: pick 3 and worked up numbers that way.  I am not familiar with computer lottery programs, etc...Thanks again for the pick three numbers.  My list is at home.  Right away I spot 281 which I had on one of my lists and several others. Thanks again for your help and numbers and if you could out of the goodness of your heart share cash-5 numbers with me, I would be ever so greatful.  I can almost feel a big win but need a little help.

Thanks again,

Lysele

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I see quite a few hit for today. Can you do Georgia?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22978 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2009, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Exasperating.

WHO is going to play all of those numbers?

**Can you do Georgia?**

Can't believe my eyes.

He'll do GA and make you stand in line for an hour until the clerk or you pass out.

Listen Matchmaker - you need to tone down your system. Way down.

There are a lot just like you here that post lists and lists of numbers that are

just not possible to purchase for the sheer numbers involved.

That is a lot of money.

I ignore those lists. It is difficult to credit systems that give 100 plus

numbers and hit something. Even for boxed hits the posters are jumping up and

down saying I told ya..it's there.

Unless your a nut case, you have to ignore them.

100 - 300 numbers and coming away with a box hit for $40.00 is ludicrous.

NAIL IT DOWN. Get a pair and play it. Stick with it.

Money today is as good as money next week....or no?

Impatience and a want it now attitude can cost you an arm and a leg.

I suspect that's what happens to you. You overspend thinking you've got a sure hit, you miss.

Overspend the next day. Vicious cycle that'll leave you broke.

You want a str8? At a buck a pop...300 numbers...$300.00...win $500.00

<snip>, that's not good enough.

This novel has revealed a lot about you.

Any sucker out there who attempts to hook up with you deserves you and you them.

Some people are blinded by money. They do not think right. They see potential and not reality.

Potential means nothing if it does not produce.

If you had the system of all systems, you wouldn't be here...like I said before.

You'd be out selling the system on late night TV or on the internet.

Word of warning to you newcomers...stay away from anyone who claims to have a system

yet has to post hundreds of numbers to make it work.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22978 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

lol..sorry <snip>

Didn't think that was a snip-able word...guess it was.

Forgive me.

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2009, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Exasperating.

WHO is going to play all of those numbers?

**Can you do Georgia?**

Can't believe my eyes.

He'll do GA and make you stand in line for an hour until the clerk or you pass out.

Listen Matchmaker - you need to tone down your system. Way down.

There are a lot just like you here that post lists and lists of numbers that are

just not possible to purchase for the sheer numbers involved.

That is a lot of money.

I ignore those lists. It is difficult to credit systems that give 100 plus

numbers and hit something. Even for boxed hits the posters are jumping up and

down saying I told ya..it's there.

Unless your a nut case, you have to ignore them.

100 - 300 numbers and coming away with a box hit for $40.00 is ludicrous.

NAIL IT DOWN. Get a pair and play it. Stick with it.

Money today is as good as money next week....or no?

Impatience and a want it now attitude can cost you an arm and a leg.

I suspect that's what happens to you. You overspend thinking you've got a sure hit, you miss.

Overspend the next day. Vicious cycle that'll leave you broke.

You want a str8? At a buck a pop...300 numbers...$300.00...win $500.00

<snip>, that's not good enough.

This novel has revealed a lot about you.

Any sucker out there who attempts to hook up with you deserves you and you them.

Some people are blinded by money. They do not think right. They see potential and not reality.

Potential means nothing if it does not produce.

If you had the system of all systems, you wouldn't be here...like I said before.

You'd be out selling the system on late night TV or on the internet.

Word of warning to you newcomers...stay away from anyone who claims to have a system

yet has to post hundreds of numbers to make it work.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I'll be the mature one, as always, and say that the list is designed to do whatever the person wants. If you would only read,instead of counting how many numbers, you'll see that the list can be tweaked. It's a str8 list which can be played boxed and still come out pretty descent.

Furthermore, I did this at a request just to see how it would come out and also to try and help if I could. You're something else. Do you try to find the bad in every little thing you come across? Seriously?

frontenac, kansas
            United States
            Member #67724
            December 3, 2008
            199 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

I have set back and followed this thread since day 1.  I got most bored from all the negative feedback from the JOKER, and others like him.  If you guys dont believe him why follow the thread.  It makes it boring for the rest of us.

Personally I would like to see more of what he has to say.  I like to see different kinds of views.  I cant say that I have seen anyone on here that is that great.  The amount of numbers you would have to play and etc.  I do like libra dave...however he figures the numbers I like and then filter from there.   I have not been impressed by any of the big bitchers on this thread.  Personally pick 4 is my favorite game but I have not seen Matchmaker start on it yet.  I try to pick up something from all and then use for myself.  If you all suppose to be family then quit the negatives and bitchin.

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Sure, I'll do a list for GA and you can adjust as needed. If you want a larger list to start with I can do that, too. I never said one needed to play the numbers as is. There's always the option of tweaking to your liking and still coming out with something you didn't have in the beginning.

United States
                Member #75060
                May 26, 2009
                300 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I have set back and followed this thread since day 1.  I got most bored from all the negative feedback from the JOKER, and others like him.  If you guys dont believe him why follow the thread.  It makes it boring for the rest of us.

Personally I would like to see more of what he has to say.  I like to see different kinds of views.  I cant say that I have seen anyone on here that is that great.  The amount of numbers you would have to play and etc.  I do like libra dave...however he figures the numbers I like and then filter from there.   I have not been impressed by any of the big bitchers on this thread.  Personally pick 4 is my favorite game but I have not seen Matchmaker start on it yet.  I try to pick up something from all and then use for myself.  If you all suppose to be family then quit the negatives and bitchin.

Thanks!!!Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

You're right, I don't know what i was thinking.

Hey Match, I just want to thank you so much for the wealth of information you have given all of us here at the LP. Your genius has enabled most of us here to make more money than ever before.

Your talent and valor is unequaled to anyone I've seen in my lifetime. I'm honored by your generosity and ability to explain in such easy terms, how to be most successful when playing the numbers to our advantage. I especially liked how you were so concise in your explanations. Short and sweet. Right to the point.

In closing, I just want to wish you the best and I'm sure I and everyone who read your posts will be better off financially because of your immense contributions.

Thank You and be well....

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Chapter 2.

hotatlanta
                      United States
                      Member #70664
                      February 8, 2009
                      1446 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Believe your eyes it is my right to asking him to do anything I want. I might be new to this site, but I'm not new to playing numbers. I was playing number when they did it on the street. I know how to make a judgement I post winning number all the time on this post. Unlike Matchmaker I  do have some Stats to show I no what the hell I'm doing. I look at everybody system. Only a fool would try and play that many number and a fool I'm not. I want to see how many number he come up for GA. I don't need a list I already posted most of the winning number for the month

anyway. Read my post. Don't jump on people that want him to show what he working with. Most of us keep coming back for more. I think he quite a writer. Look how long this thread is.

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
                        Member #68609
                        December 26, 2008
                        2204 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2009, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Chapter 2.

or Chapter 11 :) sorry couldn't help myself.

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2009, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Can't we all get along..................................HA HA

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            New York, NY
                            United States
                            Member #39471
                            May 16, 2006
                            2696 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I can't believe Matchmaker the great impressario is still aty it. Todd should pay this guiy for keeping this place so interesting.

$$$

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2009, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Pepper, here is a "start list" for GA. I suggest that you do lots and lots of additional filtering to get the count down to around say maybe five picks to induce an affordable effort. Then, filter some more so Fibonacci can be happy with maybe one or two...

164 964 461 861 961

962 169 269 469 960

147 247 647 847 146

942 741 941 841 641

Page 26 of 34