Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 31 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Wouldn't be surprised if match is actually 9 years old. My prediction is between 9 - 11 years old. Anyone like to guess?

I have no idea how old he might be, but I know for sure, based on his last post, that he definitely forgot to take his meds.

Cheers

germantown md
    United States
    Member #64543
    August 31, 2008
    3771 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

License plate system? Never thought of that...wow, amazing stuff. Teach me!

(will take Q&A  tonite)

Can i please sit in Matchmaker ?

i can not afford to loose out on

this. Ur onto something really big

i can feel it, like the same G-a-b-l-e  G-a-b-l-e  you ve filled this thread with and good luck to u too.

PLEASE SEEK HELP

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

clown

LOL Yeah, everybody knows you like ole' Match 'em!! I like you, too, which is why I'm tryin' to help you. I honestly believe that you can grasp what I'm handing you. You just don't want to hold on to it, that's all. Everyone wants to learn how to swim "upstream" like me...they're just afraid of "all the water".Thinking of...

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I have no idea how old he might be, but I know for sure, based on his last post, that he definitely forgot to take his meds.

Cheers

Hi joker. We're gonna get along...I can see it.

United States
          Member #75060
          May 26, 2009
          300 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2009, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Wouldn't be surprised if match is actually 9 years old. My prediction is between 9 - 11 years old. Anyone like to guess?

Well, well, well if it isn't Miss diamondpalace. Long time no hear from. How's the cat and the fish? Wouldn't be surprised if that's where you get your methods of play fromGreen laugh. My prediction is that you do based on the theories and conclusions I've seen posted by you. In fact, my next lesson will incorporate what "YOU" have put on the table.

Now, look at what you've gotten yourself in to. You want exposure? I'm just so happy to give it to ya! Why do you continue to bring plastic ware to my gunfight??? Anyone like to guess???Thud

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: June 30, 2009, 12:50 am - IP Logged

(will take Q&A  tonite)

i can feel it, like the same G-a-b-l-e  G-a-b-l-e  you ve filled this thread with and good luck to u too.

PLEASE SEEK HELP

I'm just gonna let you make it tonight 'cause if I start on you I won't be able to stop. Yeah, I've peeped you out, too.Shocked

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
              Member #19982
              August 9, 2005
              226 Posts
              Posted: June 30, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

I think this thread has lost all focus. Perhaps re-establishing some goals--would be a good idea.

It just keeps going and going and going. But where?????????

hawk

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: June 30, 2009, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I believe that you're the ONLY PERSON, thus far, who has actually taken the time to read my previous posts very carefully. By doing so, you fully understand that what I was doing with all the "history systems", "license plates", "fortune tellers", and everything else was purely for DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. In case you haven't read this, please go back and you'll clearly see that I told Fibonacci I was about to take some people to school..business school that is.

Furthermore, I even told you directly that this was only to illustrate how inefficient the stuff I was finding within the forums really is. Apparently, joker17 and this computer72 guy either can't read or just don't want to take the time to understand what this is really about. Not to knock anyone but, I never have and never will use a "license plate" as a basis for generating numbers. Granted, they're still numbers but, you'd need a hell of a lot of 'em!!! No fortune tellers either.

I'd like to see everyone do really well with this game but, it's better to try and teach rather than to just give the answers. Everything which I'm going over is related to doing "business" with the lottery as opposed to merely "playing" the lottery and there is a BIG difference. I've told several people here already that I treat this as a business because it is...at least for me. If you really want to "make" money then money is what it's going to require. Getting a whole lot of money for just a little bit is a rare thing, especially in the lottery.

This isn't the stock market. It's a game of odds which are fixed heavily against you and it's up to you to put the odds back in your favor while generating a reasonable profit, consistently and efficiently. Stay tuned...

WOW! Ok I'm impressed with this post.

Some of the stuff you find in the forums may be inefficient but remember some people are just having fun and others are just throwing ideas out there.

I do agree that "it's better to try and teach rather than to just give answers" Some people simply want numbers to play without bothering to find out why they should play those numbers.......and those same people will continue to ask for numbers.

I do understand the difference between "business" and "playing". I used to do sweepstakes and for a little effort I won some nice prizes. Quite a few people treat sweepstaking like a part time job. Big difference between doing it for fun and treating it like a second job.

As for needing money to make money....believe me I often wonder if it's better to play say 5-10 dollars at a time on my game(5/39), or to save it up and for that one play when the odds are in my favor(as far as what the next game should do) really go all out and play several lines to try and capture that win.

OK teacher.......

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2009, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

LOL NOOOO way a 9 year old could play this off!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #60284
                    April 12, 2008
                    3856 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

You need to learn the basics before you can be amazing.

Dallas, TX
                      United States
                      Member #60284
                      April 12, 2008
                      3856 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2009, 2:37 am - IP Logged

(will take Q&A  tonite)

PLEASE SEEK HELP

?

Dallas, TX
                        United States
                        Member #60284
                        April 12, 2008
                        3856 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2009, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I think this thread has lost all focus. Perhaps re-establishing some goals--would be a good idea.

hawk

As this thread grows, and in an off topic, it lower the thread starter's vaule...only the starter have the control of how it starts, and how it ends.

germantown md
                          United States
                          Member #64543
                          August 31, 2008
                          3771 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2009, 3:07 am - IP Logged

As this thread grows, and in an off topic, it lower the thread starter's vaule...only the starter have the control of how it starts, and how it ends.

Hmmmm!!!! something to think about.  brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't we all get along

United States
                            Member #75060
                            May 26, 2009
                            300 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

hawk

I sort of agree with you. The initial goal was to procure a partner which was a bad idea since looking back over things. Now that I have things working out, I thought maybe I could share my views of doing business with the lottery instead of only playing it. Also, I was hoping to shed some light on the inefficiency of ways I see this game being played.

What it actually boils down to is one's goal. If a person is looking to match boxed combinations here and there and they're accomplishing this, then it's all good. Likewise, if one is looking for the front or rear pairs and matches as such, then this is good. However, if your intentions to produce one thing actually produce something else then, there is no system involved.

Please understand what I just said. A system has an expected end and therefore produces an anticipated result...consistently. Just like anything else, there may be "minor" adjustements needed but, it should still produce the same product in the end.

Besides just winning whenever and however they can, I personally don't see any plan or goals involved here and this is perfectly fine with me. I, however, chose to develop this into something which I could net a pretty descent profit from, efficiently, and it does cost me reasonably to run my program.

I'm in this for the long haul, okay. Seriously. I could care less about winning lots of money all in one play...one hit. This is a rare thing in this game. I'm satisfied knowing that I can count on the win when I play and I have lost before, but they only got back some of what I had already won. I usually get it right back due to efficiency.

This is as honest as I can be.Patriot

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2009, 9:52 am - IP Logged

If you'll read back, you'll see that I never had any value and I still don't. Nothing lost and nothing gained. I can live with this since I know what's actually happening.

Page 31 of 34