Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 32 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
Missouri City, Texas
United States
Member #392
June 9, 2002
716 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Matchmaker,

If you are so sure about your program why not give the forum the opportunity to try out your programs for P3/4 to see how well they are doing and from the results you might get some support  for this project.

Rojo

United States
    Member #75060
    May 26, 2009
    300 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:06 am - IP Logged

WOW! Ok I'm impressed with this post.

Some of the stuff you find in the forums may be inefficient but remember some people are just having fun and others are just throwing ideas out there.

I do agree that "it's better to try and teach rather than to just give answers" Some people simply want numbers to play without bothering to find out why they should play those numbers.......and those same people will continue to ask for numbers.

I do understand the difference between "business" and "playing". I used to do sweepstakes and for a little effort I won some nice prizes. Quite a few people treat sweepstaking like a part time job. Big difference between doing it for fun and treating it like a second job.

As for needing money to make money....believe me I often wonder if it's better to play say 5-10 dollars at a time on my game(5/39), or to save it up and for that one play when the odds are in my favor(as far as what the next game should do) really go all out and play several lines to try and capture that win.

OK teacher.......

Your second sentence is as true as it can get with the lottery. Like I told pick4hawk, it all boils down to what you really want from playing. When I display methods of playing based on what I find here, I'm not knocking it because anything can happen when you play. What I'm illustrating is lack of efficiency but, maybe this isn't important due to what the player is looking or hoping for in the end.

Now, I'm not claiming to be quite the teacher because how I operate is based soley around what makes sense...at least what makes sense to Matchmaker. Again, one's goals are involved here. pepper1 told me in a recent post that if I had the money to spend, he had winning numbers I could play. He has his answer right there. In this case, he could simply save his money up to play those numbers and do well permitting his system is efficient. Make sense?

I have both the money and the numbers to play so I do. Others may not have the money, or, maybe they're afraid to spend the money because they're just not sure if they can make the hit. In this case, it is better to lose a little than a lot. Common sense prevails here. However, if one realizes that they can almost surely get the win based on past and current R&D, then what prevents them from playing accordingly?

In my case, playing Pick 4 carries no more weight or risk than playing Pick 3 payout because the system is the same and applies to both. The only thing which changes is the dollar amount which is directly related to the number count. This produces the same efficiency and it's the way it's suppose to be.

"Keep doing the same thing and you'll keep getting the same result". This is the epitome of the word "system". Let me be perfectly frank about something. Actually, everyone here does have consistence because what they're doing continues to produce what it currently does.

Now, in a 5/39, there's soooooo many numbers involved that it's gonna be luck when one hits unless they're a "major high roller $$$" and have played an extremely reasonable amount of numbers to increase their odds. True, it only takes $1 to win but, we're talking odds in all these games. I'm personally afraid to give you advice on your 5/39 dilemma. I spend that much every now and then on that game just in case Lady Luck decides to visit me!! Nothing wrong with it unless you can't afford to lose it. Hey, get a few people together to front the money for say maybe $50 worth of plays. Many people have won with playing in concert.PartyLots of luck to ya and don't give up if you really want it!!! All things are possible...

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Matchmaker,

If you are so sure about your program why not give the forum the opportunity to try out your programs for P3/4 to see how well they are doing and from the results you might get some support  for this project.

Rojo

In the beginning I sought support but, I have it under control now. Noone is interested in this because too many numbers ($$$) is involved with it. There is serious opposition regarding high buy in with lower, yet, consistent profit here. Go back and read the recent posts about how many numbers I posted just to get two numbers in a str8. However, if you'll also look at the numbers in conjuction to what the winning number was for the drawing on that date, very little was needed to get the win every time.

In fact, two variances were missing from my parameters in these plays and I did it intentionally. Proverbially, I had the win "at my fingertips". These were very simple plays for my style of gaming which is not worth while for the vast majority. I can understand their views.Yes Nod

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker I'm a she not a he.

computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
          Buffalo
          United States
          Member #54397
          August 17, 2007
          245 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2009, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you should be addressing this to Match, not me. You're preaching to the choir.

Second, I don't think you've read the entire thread because you write like you haven't. Claiming to have a system with a 95 percent hit rate is one thing and then using plate numbers as a system is another.

I think your tin hat is on too tight. Get with the program !

help  this  guy  wants  a  fight................your  tin  hat  is  on  too  tight  and  you  suffer  from  too  much  old  rust .........I  saw  his  explaintion   of  the  ( 7)   and  11  -12  theory  ;

none  of  it  works  in  NEW  YORK.............

their  system  is   ;  if  you  play   1886   the  number   will  be   1881 ....they  just  change  the  balls they  do  it  for  all  the  games   some  more  than  others ;

the  result  is  you  loose  more  than  you   will  ever   win ...

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

help  this  guy  wants  a  fight................your  tin  hat  is  on  too  tight  and  you  suffer  from  too  much  old  rust .........I  saw  his  explaintion   of  the  ( 7)   and  11  -12  theory  ;

their  system  is   ;  if  you  play   1886   the  number   will  be   1881 ....they  just  change  the  balls they  do  it  for  all  the  games   some  more  than  others ;

At the time, I believe joker17 was misunderstanding what was actually going on and, thus, thinking I was really using that method to conjure up numbers. This is why he made that reply which was an effort. For reference's sake, the last four theories I've posted have been purely demonstrational based on methods I found within the commuity.

Now, nothing is really wrong with them because anything can happen but, they're undependable based purely on odds. I will say this, though. Even if one does play for the boxed win and only get's the front or rear pairs, it is still better than nothing at all. A little of something beats all of nothing any day, if you will.

Basically, if you're just after a win and you get one, keep doing what you're doing. If you're after a "particular type" of win and you don't get it, you need to make some adjustements to produce the win you're seeking. If you want to gain consistency while still accomplishing the first goal and fine tuning the second one, then you will need to step up your whole game. This is only my opinion based the odds which the lottery handed me years ago.Approve

United States
              Member #75060
              May 26, 2009
              300 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Matchmaker I'm a she not a he.

Hey, sorry about that. I really didn't know.Wink

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

You're forgiven. I just can't believe that you're still at it with this post. Should you be working on your systems

I'm beginning to think you are having so much fun. Am I right? Move on to whats important.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to reply intelligently, but I have absolutely no clue to what you're talking about.

What?

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                    Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #70678
                    February 8, 2009
                    889 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I think this thread has lost all focus. Perhaps re-establishing some goals--would be a good idea.

It just keeps going and going and going. But where?????????

hawk

Matchmaker if your serious about sharing what you know maybe a new thread?

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Matchmaker,

In response to this post......

As I'm sure you've figured out....everyone has their own "method" , everyone has their own "ideas", everyone has their own "reason" for playing the lottery. What makes perfect sense to you...another person may dismiss for any number of reasons.

My method for choosing numbers is based on what I believe and although I may get ideas or find new things to look for(from other members) like you I do what makes sense to me. Everyone I know purchase QP's, anywhere from 1-5 dollars (or they may randomly pick some numbers off the top of their head) and they have a "who knows I may get lucky "kind of attitude.

With the 5/39 I'm pretty comfortable with my style of play LOL no advice needed. I just wonder sometimes if its better to play consistently with a few dollars, play once or twice a week with say up to to 20 dollars, or keep an eye for that one game thats in my favor and then go all out with say uo to 100 dollars.  LOL I know anything can happen....whatever dollar amount I spend I know I can lose it all.

"All things are possible..." OMG LOL SOOOO TRUE

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #46493
                        September 11, 2006
                        4177 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!I predicted a double combination a look at what Vermont delivered for midday...3-3-9!!!! WTG Match!!!Party What this means is, ultimately, had I played the (7) sums, all the doubles, and single sum combinations, I'd be sitting in victory lane right now!!! The proof is in the play!!! Sum doesn't matter and neither does the "mixed" combination. Why? All my doubles were covered in this make shift system. Note: THIS METHOD OF PLAY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

While this isn't necessarily a bad way to approach things, it's undependable...very undependable. Luck was with the draw producing a double combination. Otherwise, you're at the pure mercy of the (7) sums, sums totaling under (10), and the "mixed" combination which was also missed anyway with three odd numbers.

This was an honest and nearly duplicated effort I found just yesterday within the vicinity. The only words which matter in all of this are "had I played" because it would've required playing all these numbers in order to get the hit in this particular strategy. "There's power in numbers and these numbers aren't lying..." Might want to start thinking about listening to them...

Class is dismissed for the remainder of the day. I will conduct Q&A later tonight. Good luck with your plays!!

If you were really serious about the numbers, and serious about making money,  you'd get a gold or platinum membership here, learn Vtracs, do a ridiculous amount of research, learn followers.... then you would have known why 472 came out tonight in TX. 

I think you should sit in class for a while.  Believe me, there are people here that win, and they win big on just one number.

Keep it simple 

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

If you were really serious about the numbers, and serious about making money,  you'd get a gold or platinum membership here, learn Vtracs, do a ridiculous amount of research, learn followers.... then you would have known why 472 came out tonight in TX. 

I think you should sit in class for a while.  Believe me, there are people here that win, and they win big on just one number.

You must be absolutely, pisitively kidding me. Can you hear yourself? Get a Gold or Platinum membership, learn this Vtracs business, do a ridiculous amount of research, and "learn followers". This, in turn, would've pointed me directly to Texas' evening draw of 4-7-2. Suuurrrggge, come on now!!!! It's me...

No one person or system knew which number would be drawn, okay. A person or system can somewhat narrow it down to a series of most commonly drawn single (hot) numerals or (hot) pairs. Likewise, numerals considered to be overdue or (cold) can be factored into this method netting an unbiased group of picks.

Sums are by far, at least to me, the best way to gauge where the next sum will likely end up. If you'll go to any states draw history you'll find that the sums vary by only (4) to (6) points either way and the winning number is usually there based purely on sum. Exceptions do happen where the sum will move by as much as (10) points either way and if you don't have it covered then...

I used directional analysis a long time ago and it does work pretty good in some states like New York where the sum hovers around (10) to (19) pretty consistently. You made a comment once regarding the numbers I posted by saying you believed it was sum 11-19 and you were right. It was a very simple play where I used that sum range and filtered as needed. In fact, all the numbers I posted were based on 11-19.

Listen, let me hip you to something that is real and you can check it for yourself as proof I know what the hell I'm doing so this conversation need not happen again. Now, granted, because I want maximum efficiency I need to play a very reasonable amount of numbers to ensure my win. No secret here...my way to play.

The only thing missing from the 11-19 sums I posted was all (odd) and all (even) combinations along with other filters which are actually very dangerous to use. I knew exactly which way to open up the parameters to get the win based on sum and the odd / even values.

Go back and look at my very first play which was Tennesse. The winning number for that draw was 1-7-4 which is a (12) sum and I had 1-7-1 which is a (9) sum, and, it's also and an ALL ODD combination. All my numbers fell into the exact same category of loss because it is a" true system" which produces the same results whether it's a win or a loss for given parameters. You're a number scholar so go back and see for yourself that this proves out.

Before you and others get all frazzled, I'm not claiming to have used such great technology and that I'm ooohh so smart when it comes to numbers because this is very old and out dated technology to me. I don't use it because the numbers vary way too much and all the additional filtering disrupts consistency which ultimately leads to more losses than wins. I wasn't interested in this because my money was hard earned.

I never said that the people here "don't" win, okay. My focus was on the efficiency of wins and getting the type of win anticipated as opposed to other than. People do win big on one number but, how often does this happen for that individual? We're not talking about this person winning big with one number from Georgia and that person winning big with one number over in New York.

I'm talking about each of those individuals winning the same way every time. There's a difference, Surge. My hat is off to those that do win in this manner but, you can't depend on it. At this point, as I said before, it boils down to what your goal is.

I know a lot more than you'll ever want to give me credit for, Surge. Yet, I can't really blame you or anyone else for questioning my capabilities...it's a catch 22. Just because I haven't put it out there doesn't, by far, suggest I'm uninformed.

Now, let's test your capabilities. I have no idea what today's midday number for Texas will be but, you seemed to have known that 4-7-2 was on the way last night. While you have nothing to prove to me, I'd be interested in knowing, from you, what Texas midday will bring...down to the numbers. Good luck.

DelmarvaChick's avatar - wallace
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #68398
                            December 20, 2008
                            81 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

I think MM is a relocated "happy" EZmoney...

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I think MM is a relocated "happy" EZmoney...

I'm not sure if you meant this in a good or bad way but, I do like easy money especially in today's economy. I'd be crazy not to make my money work as efficiently as possible for me. It's business for me, okay. I have absolutely no problem with generating a clear $200, consistent profit online...in a single play. This only baseline for a very, very, generous set of parameters. With safe filtering, it goes up accordingly with minimal risk.

No, I do not have any documentation because that's not how it works. I tried posting what I thought would be descent proof but, it didn't pan out at all. No problem. The only person this really matters to is Matchmaker...and I do make 'em match.

Page 32 of 34