Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 27 of 34
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75060
May 26, 2009
300 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2009, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Pepper, here is a "start list" for GA. I suggest that you do lots and lots of additional filtering to get the count down to around say maybe five picks to induce an affordable effort. Then, filter some more so Fibonacci can be happy with maybe one or two...

164 964 461 861 961

962 169 269 469 960

147 247 647 847 146

942 741 941 841 641

Fibonacci, disregard what I said here in reference to you. I got you and dr65 crossed up big time and meant to direct this towards him...since he's apparently playing with his parking meter money. However, if you still wanna lay one me, it's all good.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    New York, NY
    United States
    Member #39471
    May 16, 2006
    2696 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Fibonacci, disregard what I said here in reference to you. I got you and dr65 crossed up big time and meant to direct this towards him...since he's apparently playing with his parking meter money. However, if you still wanna lay one me, it's all good.

Lol. No problem Matchy. So I'm getting the impression (because I have no intention of going back and looking) that you posted or have been posting picks? Good. Shows the pressure we applied is working.

$$$

United States
      Member #75060
      May 26, 2009
      300 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Lol. No problem Matchy. So I'm getting the impression (because I have no intention of going back and looking) that you posted or have been posting picks? Good. Shows the pressure we applied is working.

No, no, no. What I'm about to do is take some people to school. We're going to look at cost versus profit versus loss. This will be good, Fib....and it's for the good. I'm wagering $1 dollar per number for my picks on GA today. Let's see what heppens...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22893 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:00 am - IP Logged

LMAO

You're so defensive you can't keep your people in order.

You are quick to strike back. npi but it fits...

Very mature of you matchmaker...uh, in your words....as always.

There was a time you wouldn't answer me in particular.

Must have really rubbed you the wrong way, huh?

Very good then.

No wonder you can't keep things in order. Maybe you misplaced the

right lists? Maybe your brain is rattled? Maybe you lost the touch you think

you had? Something else about pressure like Fibonacci stated....

Too much pressure creates leaks somewhere.

You're cracking and it's not pretty.

You haven't kept your cool.

You haven't been mature.

You haven't been producing.

You check in often to see who is praising you, needing you or rubbing you into the ground.

Quick to respond too.

You remind me of a grade school sissy boy.

You are a regular riot....know where that's from??

We've got it all here.

Tit for Tat.

Hope.

Brilliance....imaginary and self proclaimed...

A following.

Attention.

Is that what you lack?

You have to stand out somehow.

Pity.

All of your negative energy...

Turn it around.

You need direction...

and a psychiatrist.

Maybe numbers aren't good for you.

I told you that you were an accident waiting to happen..

Hey, all, it's happening.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Lurking

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #39471
            May 16, 2006
            2696 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2009, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

No, no, no. What I'm about to do is take some people to school. We're going to look at cost versus profit versus loss. This will be good, Fib....and it's for the good. I'm wagering $1 dollar per number for my picks on GA today. Let's see what heppens...

?? What picks? Where are they? Or will you tell us after the wins? Sorry I missed a few pages (some 9 or so) so I have no clue ... You get an A for sheer determination Matchy. On another planet we could be real friends.

$$$

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #39471
              May 16, 2006
              2696 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2009, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

?? What picks? Where are they? Or will you tell us after the wins? Sorry I missed a few pages (some 9 or so) so I have no clue ... You get an A for sheer determination Matchy. On another planet we could be real friends.

$$$

New York, NY
                United States
                Member #39471
                May 16, 2006
                2696 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2009, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

$$$

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

LMAO

You're so defensive you can't keep your people in order.

You are quick to strike back. npi but it fits...

Very mature of you matchmaker...uh, in your words....as always.

There was a time you wouldn't answer me in particular.

Must have really rubbed you the wrong way, huh?

Very good then.

No wonder you can't keep things in order. Maybe you misplaced the

right lists? Maybe your brain is rattled? Maybe you lost the touch you think

you had? Something else about pressure like Fibonacci stated....

Too much pressure creates leaks somewhere.

You're cracking and it's not pretty.

You haven't kept your cool.

You haven't been mature.

You haven't been producing.

You check in often to see who is praising you, needing you or rubbing you into the ground.

Quick to respond too.

You remind me of a grade school sissy boy.

You are a regular riot....know where that's from??

We've got it all here.

Tit for Tat.

Hope.

Brilliance....imaginary and self proclaimed...

A following.

Attention.

Is that what you lack?

You have to stand out somehow.

Pity.

All of your negative energy...

Turn it around.

You need direction...

and a psychiatrist.

Maybe numbers aren't good for you.

I told you that you were an accident waiting to happen..

Hey, all, it's happening.

This is very kind of you dr65. Really. In looking at all that you've written here, one can quickly see that you didn't fair very well in language arts. You can't even put together a complete paragraph while addressing me with so much hostility.

I won't even attempt to challenge your math skills...Shocked

United States
                    Member #75060
                    May 26, 2009
                    300 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

The ones I posted for GA Midday today. There were only like 25-30 numbers and I know I got nowhere close  to getting even two out of three. However, I will continue to play my handful of good picks and let whatever happens happen. If I lose my 25 bucks a day, then that's just fine. Sooner or later, my numbers will hit, somewhere, if not in my chosen state to win.

When they do hit "somewhere", I want my WTG Matchmaker!! Okay? Give me my Whoooohoooo! While I was out today, I wrote down some license plate numbers and even got some off of a billboard to play soon. Don't you dare laugh at me because I can do it and win just like everyone else!

Now, I've already lost some $30 on GA today but, I don't care. I'm just going to keep at it untill I hit and get it back...even if it takes a whole week. Let's see, that adds up to around $210 if I'm playing everyday once a day. No problem, I have it to lose like that until I get lucky and get a portion of it back. Once I get too deep in the whole, I'll maybe cut back on my picks (and chances as well) and just play say maybe, ohhh, $15 bucks.

No worries though, Fib!! We're gonna eventually get our money back!!! Virginia looks like a good play tonight so I'll take all the data I have and run 'em for just a boxed hit this time. Same amount of money, though. I'm warming up now...

United States
                      Member #75060
                      May 26, 2009
                      300 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

The ones I posted for GA Midday today. There were only like 25-30 numbers and I know I got nowhere close  to getting even two out of three. However, I will continue to play my handful of good picks and let whatever happens happen. If I lose my 25 bucks a day, then that's just fine. Sooner or later, my numbers will hit, somewhere, if not in my chosen state to win.

When they do hit "somewhere", I want my WTG Matchmaker!! Okay? Give me my Whoooohoooo! While I was out today, I wrote down some license plate numbers and even got some off of a billboard to play soon. Don't you dare laugh at me because I can do it and win just like everyone else!

Now, I've already lost some $30 on GA today but, I don't care. I'm just going to keep at it untill I hit and get it back...even if it takes a whole week. Let's see, that adds up to around $210 if I'm playing everyday once a day. No problem, I have it to lose like that until I get lucky and get a portion of it back. Once I get too deep in the whole, I'll maybe cut back on my picks (and chances as well) and just play say maybe, ohhh, $15 bucks.

No worries though, Fib!! We're gonna eventually get our money back!!! Virginia looks like a good play tonight so I'll take all the data I have and run 'em for just a boxed hit this time. Same amount of money, though. I'm warming up now...

Okay, I've got Virginia pegged. If you'll go back to Virginia's 4.04.2009 evening drawing, you'll see that the number was 9-7-0. The 4.05.2009 midday drawing was 0-9-2!! Now, look at today's midday draw and you'll see plainly that the SAME TWO FIRST NUMBERS are back again at 9-7X!! I just know how history repeats itself with this sort of thing, so I'm going go with my gut and strong hunch that the SAME TWO NUMBERS will follow again at 0-9X!!

For tonight, I like 0-9-2, 2-9-0, 9-0-2, 0-2-9, 9-2-0, 2-0-9, and 7-9-7 just because I know how much the exact same numbers repeat so often!!! Wish me luck!!! I've got $5 bucks a number on this 'cause I know the dates don't lie!!!!Thumbs Up

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                        hotatlanta
                        United States
                        Member #70664
                        February 8, 2009
                        1446 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much. I'm not into filter. I want something that I know will fall within a couple of days. Let me give you some hits that will fall the next day. The only problem is I can't tell you were. I don't want to work at anything unless I

know it a sure thing. Let me know if you want some wins !00% to win. If you got the money to spend I've got the numbers

United States
                          Member #75060
                          May 26, 2009
                          300 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much. I'm not into filter. I want something that I know will fall within a couple of days. Let me give you some hits that will fall the next day. The only problem is I can't tell you were. I don't want to work at anything unless I

know it a sure thing. Let me know if you want some wins !00% to win. If you got the money to spend I've got the numbers

Well, I'll have to pass on that as good as it sounds. See, I know better now. You need not spend over about $10 and probably less to get the win. I don't care about any odds because they mean nothing to me!! The less money you spend the better your odds and the more money you save in the end because after all my losses, that one hit will recover my tied up funds...forget the profit!!!

However, I'd like to see you post your hits and don't post over about ten numbers!!! Be sure to check on Virginia later 'cause that was a history set of picks and they are bound to hit...even if it's in another state.

hotatlanta
                            United States
                            Member #70664
                            February 8, 2009
                            1446 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

500 614 213 899 302 558  820 862 618 704 716  325  918  864 I like your 614 . I put in four  extra .

hotatlanta
                              United States
                              Member #70664
                              February 8, 2009
                              1446 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2009, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

VA was471 I post that as well. I see that was one of the numbers you gave me for GA.

Page 27 of 34