Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4 Business Partner

Topic closed. 495 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Matchmaker.

Page 33 of 34
PrintE-mailLink
computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
Buffalo
United States
Member #54397
August 17, 2007
245 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to reply intelligently, but I have absolutely no clue to what you're talking about.

What?

the  point  is  and  has  been  stated  by  your self  and  others  that  their  is  no  one  way  or  system  to  predict  a   number  in  any  state ;

licience  plates  and  phone  numbers   are  just  fine  with  me ;

(2). good  old  fashion  Hunches  are  even  better ; (3). If  someone   says  they  have  a   sure  fire  method by  using  lucky  SUMS  such  as 

123 = 6   or  567 = 18   thats  still  a  lot  of  money  down  the  drain  if  the  numbers  dont  pay  off......what  happens if  the  lottery  chooses  to  run  a  repeat  like  NY  did  yesterday   and  today ......826   repeated  286  ???

the  best   system   I  know  for  any  lottery  is  too  OWN  one  ...then  it  doesn't  matter   what  number   comes  out@I Agree!

computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
    Buffalo
    United States
    Member #54397
    August 17, 2007
    245 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2009, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

the  point  is  and  has  been  stated  by  your self  and  others  that  their  is  no  one  way  or  system  to  predict  a   number  in  any  state ;

licience  plates  and  phone  numbers   are  just  fine  with  me ;

(2). good  old  fashion  Hunches  are  even  better ; (3). If  someone   says  they  have  a   sure  fire  method by  using  lucky  SUMS  such  as 

123 = 6   or  567 = 18   thats  still  a  lot  of  money  down  the  drain  if  the  numbers  dont  pay  off......what  happens if  the  lottery  chooses  to  run  a  repeat  like  NY  did  yesterday   and  today ......826   repeated  286  ???

the  best   system   I  know  for  any  lottery  is  too  OWN  one  ...then  it  doesn't  matter   what  number   comes  out@I Agree!

4354...........Roll Eyes6639

4628..............3701Razz8850

4098...................3370.................4875Lurking hot  texas  numbers

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #46493
      September 11, 2006
      4177 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

You must be absolutely, pisitively kidding me. Can you hear yourself? Get a Gold or Platinum membership, learn this Vtracs business, do a ridiculous amount of research, and "learn followers". This, in turn, would've pointed me directly to Texas' evening draw of 4-7-2. Suuurrrggge, come on now!!!! It's me...

No one person or system knew which number would be drawn, okay. A person or system can somewhat narrow it down to a series of most commonly drawn single (hot) numerals or (hot) pairs. Likewise, numerals considered to be overdue or (cold) can be factored into this method netting an unbiased group of picks.

Sums are by far, at least to me, the best way to gauge where the next sum will likely end up. If you'll go to any states draw history you'll find that the sums vary by only (4) to (6) points either way and the winning number is usually there based purely on sum. Exceptions do happen where the sum will move by as much as (10) points either way and if you don't have it covered then...

I used directional analysis a long time ago and it does work pretty good in some states like New York where the sum hovers around (10) to (19) pretty consistently. You made a comment once regarding the numbers I posted by saying you believed it was sum 11-19 and you were right. It was a very simple play where I used that sum range and filtered as needed. In fact, all the numbers I posted were based on 11-19.

Listen, let me hip you to something that is real and you can check it for yourself as proof I know what the hell I'm doing so this conversation need not happen again. Now, granted, because I want maximum efficiency I need to play a very reasonable amount of numbers to ensure my win. No secret here...my way to play.

The only thing missing from the 11-19 sums I posted was all (odd) and all (even) combinations along with other filters which are actually very dangerous to use. I knew exactly which way to open up the parameters to get the win based on sum and the odd / even values.

Go back and look at my very first play which was Tennesse. The winning number for that draw was 1-7-4 which is a (12) sum and I had 1-7-1 which is a (9) sum, and, it's also and an ALL ODD combination. All my numbers fell into the exact same category of loss because it is a" true system" which produces the same results whether it's a win or a loss for given parameters. You're a number scholar so go back and see for yourself that this proves out.

Before you and others get all frazzled, I'm not claiming to have used such great technology and that I'm ooohh so smart when it comes to numbers because this is very old and out dated technology to me. I don't use it because the numbers vary way too much and all the additional filtering disrupts consistency which ultimately leads to more losses than wins. I wasn't interested in this because my money was hard earned.

I never said that the people here "don't" win, okay. My focus was on the efficiency of wins and getting the type of win anticipated as opposed to other than. People do win big on one number but, how often does this happen for that individual? We're not talking about this person winning big with one number from Georgia and that person winning big with one number over in New York.

I'm talking about each of those individuals winning the same way every time. There's a difference, Surge. My hat is off to those that do win in this manner but, you can't depend on it. At this point, as I said before, it boils down to what your goal is.

I know a lot more than you'll ever want to give me credit for, Surge. Yet, I can't really blame you or anyone else for questioning my capabilities...it's a catch 22. Just because I haven't put it out there doesn't, by far, suggest I'm uninformed.

Now, let's test your capabilities. I have no idea what today's midday number for Texas will be but, you seemed to have known that 4-7-2 was on the way last night. While you have nothing to prove to me, I'd be interested in knowing, from you, what Texas midday will bring...down to the numbers. Good luck.

If you learned Vtracs then you'd only have a certain amount of combos to play. 

A double Vtrac and/or it's mate will return in just a few days

TX had 477

v533422427472477922927972977
      v553442447492497942947992997
      Thu, Jul 2, 20094-4-2
      Wed, Jul 1, 20090-1-84-7-2
      Tue, Jun 30, 20094-7-73-9-4

the same Vtrac returned the next day, straight with 472, and it's mate... straight with 442

Vtracs IS a "true system".  It's one system of many systems, and it produces results. 

Why do you want to test my capabilities?  I'm not the one here trying to prove that I have a winning system playing 120 combinations.  You seemed to throw caution to the wind, throw out some combinations based on history to come up with half of all pick3 boxed combinations hoping to catch one straight. 

Oh, nevermind, you're playing sums now.  How many different systems have you had since this thread started?

Sums is a great way of playing, don't get me wrong.  They just need a lot of filtering.

Keep it simple 

United States
        Member #75060
        May 26, 2009
        300 Posts
        Posted: July 2, 2009, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

TX had 477

Thu, Jul 2, 20094-4-2

the same Vtrac returned the next day, straight with 472, and it's mate... straight with 442

Vtracs IS a "true system".  It's one system of many systems, and it produces results. 

Why do you want to test my capabilities?  I'm not the one here trying to prove that I have a winning system playing 120 combinations.  You seemed to throw caution to the wind, throw out some combinations based on history to come up with half of all pick3 boxed combinations hoping to catch one straight. 

Oh, nevermind, you're playing sums now.  How many different systems have you had since this thread started?

Sums is a great way of playing, don't get me wrong.  They just need a lot of filtering.

I will interpret this based on what I see. First, 4-7-7 is a product of sum (18) and this went to 3-9-4 which is a product of sum 16. This is a movement of (2). Now, 3-9-4 went to 0-1-8 which is a product of (9) and a movement of (7). 0-1-8 went to 4-7-2 which is a product of (13) and a movement of (4). The current 4-4-2 is a product of (10) and a movement of (3).

This follows my previous post to you dealing with the 11-19 sum as if one would've been playing this sum set, they would've easily won every time. Additionally, one thing I learned early on is that if you take each column individually, it's not hard to predict what the number will do as a single digit. Most of the time, the same number will be drawn again in that column or, it will go up one / down one, or it will make a pretty descent jump from one end of the scale to the other...all this with variances calculated in.

If you'll look over what you've provided here, you'll see that this also prevails from one drawing to the next. I believe the Vtracs is probably a very good way to generate numbers based on what you're after but, I'd have to question its' efficiency based on my own playing style. I have only one system and play only one way, period. Again, all the stuff you've seen me post recently deals directly with other methods I see being used by others, okay

The 11-19 plays I posted way back were my own sum sets containing lots and lots of filtering. Even with all the filtering, had I mildly adjusted the odd / even and sum range, they were all winners. Lots of numbers? Yes. All winners with more liberal parameters? Yes. Did I play the numbers I posted there? No.

This is a long race for me which means there's no need to sprint. I'm covering a reasonable amount of ground, consistently, and I'm right where I need to be. Best of all, I have preset "check points" which I always meet according to plan. For me, this is about knowing where I'm going each time I leave instead of ending up somewhere I'm familiar with but, really don't wanna be there. All about what you want...

msmusicsfanman's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg

United States
          Member #76050
          June 17, 2009
          101 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Yeh Like surge says LOL Hit With StickBashBoxingDunk

I am the great and powerful OZ, OZ, OZ

LOL

United States
            Member #75060
            May 26, 2009
            300 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Yeh Like surge says LOL Hit With StickBashBoxingDunk

I am the great and powerful OZ, OZ, OZ

LOL

That's quite alright as we're all laughing together in this thing. Difference is, I'm laughing every two days all the way to bank.

msmusicsfanman's avatar - Lottery-007.jpg

United States
              Member #76050
              June 17, 2009
              101 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Yall leave matchmaker alone thats my friend. Got any idea on tonights pick3 old friend?

Ohio
                United States
                Member #46493
                September 11, 2006
                4177 Posts
                Posted: July 2, 2009, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I will interpret this based on what I see. First, 4-7-7 is a product of sum (18) and this went to 3-9-4 which is a product of sum 16. This is a movement of (2). Now, 3-9-4 went to 0-1-8 which is a product of (9) and a movement of (7). 0-1-8 went to 4-7-2 which is a product of (13) and a movement of (4). The current 4-4-2 is a product of (10) and a movement of (3).

This follows my previous post to you dealing with the 11-19 sum as if one would've been playing this sum set, they would've easily won every time. Additionally, one thing I learned early on is that if you take each column individually, it's not hard to predict what the number will do as a single digit. Most of the time, the same number will be drawn again in that column or, it will go up one / down one, or it will make a pretty descent jump from one end of the scale to the other...all this with variances calculated in.

If you'll look over what you've provided here, you'll see that this also prevails from one drawing to the next. I believe the Vtracs is probably a very good way to generate numbers based on what you're after but, I'd have to question its' efficiency based on my own playing style. I have only one system and play only one way, period. Again, all the stuff you've seen me post recently deals directly with other methods I see being used by others, okay

The 11-19 plays I posted way back were my own sum sets containing lots and lots of filtering. Even with all the filtering, had I mildly adjusted the odd / even and sum range, they were all winners. Lots of numbers? Yes. All winners with more liberal parameters? Yes. Did I play the numbers I posted there? No.

This is a long race for me which means there's no need to sprint. I'm covering a reasonable amount of ground, consistently, and I'm right where I need to be. Best of all, I have preset "check points" which I always meet according to plan. For me, this is about knowing where I'm going each time I leave instead of ending up somewhere I'm familiar with but, really don't wanna be there. All about what you want...

What's your playing style?  You play all sums 11-19?  That's still 123 (one hundred twenty three) combinations.

Keep it simple 

United States
                  Member #75060
                  May 26, 2009
                  300 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

You're forgiven. I just can't believe that you're still at it with this post. Should you be working on your systems

I'm beginning to think you are having so much fun. Am I right? Move on to whats important.

Hi pepper1. Actually, I am having fun discussing / displaying ways of arriving at winning numbers in which to play and how they relate to efficiency. Now, if your second sentence is regarding to the original intent of the thread then forget about all that, okay. Right now, I'm only shedding light on how I use Pick 3 to my personal advantage...at a cost.

Now, this ain't for the faint at heart because you gotta know what you're doing and have a made up mind before wagering several hundred dollars to "make" several hundred dollars. One wrong move and it's gone...all gone. However, I feel that what's important to me is that my money, although it's relatively lots of money, is efficiently generating me an extremely reasonable amount to save, pay bills, buy groceries, etc.

As I've said before and will continue to say, this all business for me and it's legal. I get a descent return on my investment to do as I please with it. I could care less what people say or think because I know how I'm benefitting from it. In the real world, which I live in, this is all that matters when it comes to money...make it work for you the same way you worked for it.

I'll be crazy, even stone crazy for what I generate on a daily basis. It's nothing to sneeze at when you can depend on it.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #46493
                    September 11, 2006
                    4177 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2009, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

TX had 477

Thu, Jul 2, 20094-4-2

TX

Thu, Jul 2, 20094-4-29-9-74-3-5-55-8-0-1
                    Wed, Jul 1, 20090-1-84-7-27-6-8-80-5-0-8
                    Tue, Jun 30, 20094-7-73-9-49-1-3-57-2-7-7

Vtracs strikes again, 997 str8

Keep it simple 

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

TX

That's impressive.

Is Vtracs totally mechanical during the selection process, or does it also require some intuition thrown into the mix?

United States
                        Member #75060
                        May 26, 2009
                        300 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2009, 12:31 am - IP Logged

TX

Very nice! I only hope you played those picks...lotta money to made on that hit!!!Thumbs Up

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                          hotatlanta
                          United States
                          Member #70664
                          February 8, 2009
                          1446 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2009, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I need some, so throw some my way  I treat it like a business myself, I don't play for fun. Anywere I spend my money I want a return.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #46493
                            September 11, 2006
                            4177 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2009, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

That's impressive.

Is Vtracs totally mechanical during the selection process, or does it also require some intuition thrown into the mix?

No intuition, just play the numbers with double Vtracs.  However, single Vtracs are a little different.  The same Vtrac can return from draw to draw, or within a few days.

Keep it simple 

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
                              Member #19982
                              August 9, 2005
                              226 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I sort of agree with you. The initial goal was to procure a partner which was a bad idea since looking back over things. Now that I have things working out, I thought maybe I could share my views of doing business with the lottery instead of only playing it. Also, I was hoping to shed some light on the inefficiency of ways I see this game being played.

What it actually boils down to is one's goal. If a person is looking to match boxed combinations here and there and they're accomplishing this, then it's all good. Likewise, if one is looking for the front or rear pairs and matches as such, then this is good. However, if your intentions to produce one thing actually produce something else then, there is no system involved.

Please understand what I just said. A system has an expected end and therefore produces an anticipated result...consistently. Just like anything else, there may be "minor" adjustements needed but, it should still produce the same product in the end.

Besides just winning whenever and however they can, I personally don't see any plan or goals involved here and this is perfectly fine with me. I, however, chose to develop this into something which I could net a pretty descent profit from, efficiently, and it does cost me reasonably to run my program.

I'm in this for the long haul, okay. Seriously. I could care less about winning lots of money all in one play...one hit. This is a rare thing in this game. I'm satisfied knowing that I can count on the win when I play and I have lost before, but they only got back some of what I had already won. I usually get it right back due to efficiency.

This is as honest as I can be.Patriot

Matchmaker:

I don't play pick 3 much any more too low a profit. However perhaps since I have been asked to do so via PM from lp members maybe I might. Since a solution is in how you sort the numbers and track them out that.

If your methods are vague then playing straight a lot of numbers lowers profit.

Playing small quantity is better for higher profit.

Page 33 of 34